The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
sexbuzz

Old 13-07-2023, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future
Re: 2038 越南花園 (V-garden) new Vietnam house

Quote:
Originally Posted by whackithard View Post
house 40 77
2040 where got gal # until 77 ?
Old 13-07-2023, 07:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post
2040 where got gal # until 77 ?
Got la, I recall seeing one on previous visits. Got her FR in 2040 thread also
Old 13-07-2023, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 7
Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by RatedX View Post
RTF G20 "Vanessa". Wearing a tight dress with nice small pearl necklace today.

Asked her to speak English today but it just felt off .. hahaha. I'll just stick to Chinese subsequent visits. This time got towel on the bed, if you're reading this, good job! 😂.

Good service as always, accomodating to my requests. I noticed she has a secret power mouthwash in a mineral water bottle, when something more than Listerine is required. 🤣
G20 attire fantasy
https://ibb.co/bP1d6zK
https://ibb.co/f8P6wMn
https://ibb.co/NWThjyC
https://ibb.co/cDmMJDK
https://ibb.co/7v89HJr
Old 13-07-2023, 03:26 PM
Samster

Flyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFlyingdisc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows whos the super siren loud mouner in this house, I could here clearly from another room ..lol
Sounds same like wat u see in jav
Old 13-07-2023, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 2
glcipper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone knows why G3 isn’t working today?

Tried G28 instead.

Face: Looks young like 22-23. Cute face, nice lips.
Body: Enhanced boobs but a bit saggy, maybe lost weight? Also hips small. Not my cup of tea.
BBBJ: Hardworking girl, deepthroats.
FJ: Pussy not loose. She can ride cowgirl with good rythm.

We didn’t have good chemistry, I won’t rtf but I think she is a good service worker. Her English is above average.
Old 13-07-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by glcipper View Post
Anyone knows why G3 isn’t working today?

Tried G28 instead.

Face: Looks young like 22-23. Cute face, nice lips.
Body: Enhanced boobs but a bit saggy, maybe lost weight? Also hips small. Not my cup of tea.
BBBJ: Hardworking girl, deepthroats.
FJ: Pussy not loose. She can ride cowgirl with good rythm.

We didn’t have good chemistry, I won’t rtf but I think she is a good service worker. Her English is above average.
Hahaha bro similar experience, didn’t feel chemistry with her too but yeah her cowgirl is just good technique (best cowgirl technique amongst the ones I’ve tried imo), good at physics, she knows how to angle the rubbing, can really feel the rub. not just up and down pounding, and tire out easily. Should lecture the other 2038 girls how to cowgirl efficiently.
Old 14-07-2023, 02:05 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she not that great i think h40 g3 more better in service
Old 14-07-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
hsaqwerty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G33 was powerr worth to try it
Old 14-07-2023, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Andychin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went there and call no 20 , many mentioned 20 is very power . After trying to me is just normal cannot be ang pai service wise okok not pretty type.
Old 14-07-2023, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsaqwerty View Post
G33 was powerr worth to try it
Does she DFK ? Without tat my lil bro dont listen to anyone 😆
Old 14-07-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1539 / Power: 10
edwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant futureedwardgreene has a brilliant future

G16

Session 1:
Couple of weeks back was my first session with G16 from HCM. Super fair porcelin skin with pale pink nips.

Shes leans towards the shorter and well meaty type. Not fat but nice meat on the bone in all the right places.

She was a little quiet at firsr. While washing me up, she was very thorough compared to G20 ans 32. While she cleaned up every nook and cranny, i noticed the towel was oddly placed on the bed. So... The pillow was placed in the middle of the bed. With towel at the edge towards the middle. This means, then i lie down my head if on the pillow would place my butt right at the edge of the bed, and im 1.8m tall - this is where my imagination ran wild and was well pleased.

After my shower she bothered to wipe be down completely even midly poking my ass ... Which also made me savor whats to come.

She told me lie down with how she placed the towel. As a good customer, i did what j was told, with half my butt hanging out, and i replied 'like this?'. The started catbath from my inner thighs as she strokedy already hardened shaft.

Soon it was a good BBBJ with all kinds of variations, she was really good and would rate it a good 9/10. It was so good that the anticipation of the upcoming fxxk was driving me nuts.

Mind you, the BBBJ lasted over 10 mins, IMO can be considered long given its just a 25 min session. She then asked me to stand up, again, i obediently did so as she continued sucking me off as i stood while she sat on the edge of the bed allowing my hands easy access to her welcoming boobs which was well enhanced, soft and pliable to the touch.... And sequeeze.

At this point, i was looking at the clock and almost 20 mins has passed. She switched on to 'Dyson dymanic' mode which made the last stretch amazing, before i could cum, my left fell soft as i leaned forward placing one foot on the bed to gain some stability while almost gagging her my pelvic involuntarily jerked as i climaxed into her mouth, with one hand on her shoulder and anothee grabbing her boob to further peak every carnal desire.

She did not disappoint as she took in every drop without releasing this intense pressure she built up with nature's Dyson.

I had to lie down after this intense BBBJ and CIM. She gave an evil, cheeky gaze from the corner of her eye as she used her fingers to wipe off some of my jizz at the corner of her mouth, a couple of drops that escaped the Dyson suction.

Needless to say, she will be a good RTF.

Before i left, said in her simple chinese, next time we do one session BBBJ and one session FJ, suggesting i take two sessions. I left this house wondering what my subsequent session will be like which was actually wrapped up recently.

Sesssion 2 FR coming soon - tired thumbs
Old 14-07-2023, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Yo guys. havnt try viet yet and this house seems super popular. which WL you guys think is the most beautiful and great figure
Old 14-07-2023, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Yo guys. havnt try viet yet and this house seems super popular. which WL you guys think is the most beautiful and great figure
Bro haha, specify beautiful, natural or enhanced boobs, petite or abit slender kinds? Can see my 5 FRs done for this house, they each have their strengths. but purely looks wise speaking, for me I like 36 best, imo a sex kitten vibes. 33 and 32 is pretty sexy to me too. On the other hand, 30 might appeal more to those who like petite, c cups more cuter SYT vibes imo. 28 is more ice queen, gothic cooler kind.
Old 14-07-2023, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Bro haha, specify beautiful, natural or enhanced boobs, petite or abit slender kinds? Can see my 5 FRs done for this house, they each have their strengths. but purely looks wise speaking, for me I like 36 best, imo a sex kitten vibes. 33 and 32 is pretty sexy to me too. On the other hand, 30 might appeal more to those who like petite, c cups more cuter SYT vibes imo. 28 is more ice queen, gothic cooler kind.
nice nice, taking notes. like those typical girl next door kind.

boobs wise. no preference
body wise. curvy a bit plump still acceptable
service wise , i like WL who can have longer FJ time

Last edited by Triple_H; 14-07-2023 at 10:48 PM.
Old 14-07-2023, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
nice nice, taking notes. like those typical girl next door kind.

boobs wise. no preference
body wise. curvy a bit plump still acceptable
servicing, i like WL who can have longer FJ time
Hahaha, if curvy… this house generally all pretty slender one (no bachai(s)) C cups at most (22 & 38 looks pretty curvy(?) but sadly tiagong the service cmi per other bros FR).

32 is c enhanced and pretty patient imo - but I wouldn’t say she’s v curvy. 2 sessions with her, first was standing doggie for like 10mins iirc (not all WLs are okay with standing I think) but she didn’t say anything, Second one she bbbj for 20mins straight till CIM at first buzzer. Some bros mentioned breath issues in previous FRs but no issue with me la. Can see if her FJ works for you.

36’s looks and figure is nicest for me but I didn’t FJ her too long so can’t comment on FJ. C cups with nice waist, enough curves for me.

33 did comment FJ too long, but you can still try, maybe u have better chemistry haha.

Strictly gnd looks wise: prolly g30 bah, she has C naturals iirc so petite sorta slight curvy but she can’t communicate at all and has that time extension thingy, I didn’t FJ for long, took 2 CIM haha. My friend who tried her in the past also said she doesn’t like FJ for long, prolly cause she’s v popular. U can try and see if otherwise still!

this house service attitude generally quite solid one (at least for the 5 girls I tried).

Last edited by scumofsociety; 14-07-2023 at 10:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1