The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-11-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Totally my cup of TEA!!

Nice Ass! SYT Ho Sei Liao!
Any FR on this??
Old 30-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesbaysg View Post
FR for SS Cara (1st blood)

- a pretty SYT in a fun size package. Lean and yet with a nice butt
- natural boobs which are to my liking
- no tattoos smooth fair thai tan
- fantastic attitude and no bad behaviour at all. She is here to do her job, make some money and some friends. Take care of this nice girl please
- Location wise: room and bed no complaints. Towels provided. Bathroom shared
- RTF? I would for sure, except my preference to move on to the next dish than to repeat dishes
Saw liao..
Old 30-11-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Journey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for DODO from SEXAMAZON

Body: 8/10 tight and petite body
Boobs: 8/10 Ample Sized Breasts & Lovely nipples
Frenching: 8/10 Soft Passionate Frenching (for me there was feeling)
BBJ: 7/10 She went hard and deep (almost want to face fuck her intensely)
FJ: 8/10 Let's just say she made me feel good and sweaty

1st shot in Missionary, 2nd was intense Doggie

Dmg: $130/2/90

RTF: Would if i have the time, now busy with work. She can speak english well which is a major plus point.

OKT was responsive and easy to deal with, thanks bro.
Old 30-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Silk stockings Eve

Looks: 8/10 (Decent, cute looking, won't reject)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Man-made enhanced)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I like slow slurpy style, i think she BJ me a good 20 minutes and i have to fuck her after)
Body: 8/10 (Those who like slim girls with a smackable ass will like her)

Enjoyed my time with her, for bros who booked her, have her in missionary and look at her cute face as you fuck her. It makes you cum in no time
Old 30-11-2018, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro don mind how her french !! Thks

Quote:
Originally Posted by roystonxx View Post
FR for Silk stockings Eve

Looks: 8/10 (Decent, cute looking, won't reject)
Boobs: 7.5/10 (Man-made enhanced)
BBBJ: 9/10 (I like slow slurpy style, i think she BJ me a good 20 minutes and i have to fuck her after)
Body: 8/10 (Those who like slim girls with a smackable ass will like her)

Enjoyed my time with her, for bros who booked her, have her in missionary and look at her cute face as you fuck her. It makes you cum in no time
Old 30-11-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
mokek79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lover Fostress Wish

Just to shout out to her excellent attitude and she is very hardworking. Try to get me to CIM the first round. She allow all type of positions and provide massage in between the rounds. Very good services.

For bro looking for services, GFE and CIM, can't go wrong with her.
Old 30-11-2018, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 6
NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!NiceNClean is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Anyone tried barbie from emma? looks damn hawt with that super perky ass.
Going to try tomorrow PM. Will post how that goes... unless you beat me to the punch, then kudos to you bro.
Old 30-11-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all
Re: Ban of bro (@^@)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cengiz View Post
Thank you for the confirmation. From now onwards, Please state the stable name clearly. We will be checking all post which do not state the sponsor nick clearly.

please also help to report non sponsor post. We will ban them.

thank you.
I have PM-ed you the exact same thing below, i hope this mod will respond either PM or here. Last time posts removed but no mods come out to say anything. Now finally come out to say something but ban someone before you announce, not fair right?

Hello, first time i see actual moderator posting regarding the ban and information must be strictly Sponsored girls.

Fair enough, but with all due respect there is no rules or warnings that was clearly stated in the dome 1 forum that was easily seen and the great bonks thread name did not say must be for Sponsored girls only until the recent change. A bit unfair to outright ban bro (@^@) right? I hope we can be reasonable here, he is long time supporter of SBF and dome 1 as a senior bro. If you were to clearly say it, or even pin a new thread stating the rules, many bro here will be happy to follow.
Old 30-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
rui4444 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bella from Silk Stockings

Saw her previous reviews, faster make booking and had a morning session with this pretty Ang Pai

Okt : 9/10 Friendly and responsive
Room : 7/10 attached toilet, aircon could be improved
Looks: 10/10 Very Pretty
Body: 10/10 Tall and Slim. Fair. Had a tattoo..
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C .. not soft
French: 8/10 Spontaneous
BBBJ: 7/10 would have been better with DT
FJ : 8/10 Multiple positions. Sensual moaning
AJ : 8/10 Really good feeling !
GFE : 8/10 “Cold” at first but warm up and feel like girl friend... not commercial
Damage : $200/90/2
RTF : 100% but she is only here for 2 weeks

Although she just woke up, she was friendly and warm up eventually.
Really enjoyed the session

Thanks Bro Silk for the arrangement
Old 30-11-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Rose of Sex House

Firstly, HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Believe the hype bros. Rose is one of the prettiest FLs I've ever had with impeccable service! Kudos to the OKT for bringing her back to SG. Her GFE and bbbj are killer! No qualms abt frenching and I was fingering her while she was taking my rod in that pretty mouth of hers. First shot cim followed by a bone cracking m assage which brought plenty relief. Wow. Next round i enjoyed the view of those lovely enhanced tits of hers bouncing while she's riding cowgirl. Fan fucking tastic! She does have a bit of tummy though but fuck man her service more than made up for it Please support her bros and treat her right. You will not regret!
Old 30-11-2018, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikerman View Post
Tried 336 / Nessa from ilovethais as well today ... based on recommendation from here ->
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?p=...=#post18075988

Look : Looks like pic ... long haired silky soft. Pleasant face.
Body : not fat not flat skinny type ... Natural B/C cups ... soft and sensitive nips
Kissing Fish - french from start / during / ending ...
BBBJ : Hardworking & definitely a cock teaser. Very refreshing feel cos it felt more like a FWB / GF giving u special attention down there.
FJ : Missionary and Cow girl (amazing view of her bouncing up and down)
After FJ can cuddle and lie beside and kiss.
GFE : She makes it a point to "make you not be able to forget her". This 1 is hard to come by ... maybe good chemistry ... but one man's meat is another's poison and if u are nice to her she will return favor.
RTF - Yes (Location is ideal and 130/2/2)

How can it be that there are only 2 FR's for Nessa / 336 yet she is fully booked every day?

Bros are trying to keep her to themselves instead of sharing haha.
Old 30-11-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 15
roystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterroystonxx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Bro don mind how her french !! Thks
We French like lovers bro. She climbing on top of me fully naked
Old 30-11-2018, 09:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sexamazon LAVA

SYT no older than 21. Looks young, Long haired, shaved nicely down south and lovely boobs to grab.

Looks 8/10: young and look like photos with a shy demeanour
Body 8/10: slim with no fats, height around 155-160ish. Chinese Tan, she mentioned that she’s got Chinese blood. Certain angles she looks like a Chinese version of Chloe grace Moretz.
Boobs 8/10: handful B-C cups. Soft and nice to grab. She mentioned implants but feels natural, good job on the boobs. Looks good and feels good.
BBBJ: 10/10: slow and sensual with moments of good suction and high velocity. She starts slow.. then ups the tempo then slows down... repeat Lee ly over 15mins. Sloppy with no teeth. Pure heaven... almost CIM but didn’t try.
Fj 8.5/10: nice and slow started from cowgirl to missionary to cowgirl then doggy. No complaints and willing to work the positions. Tight pussy and she got wet easily. No KY needed... must have done something right at the start. ☺️
Overall: 8/10. Will RTF without a doubt.
Old 30-11-2018, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
Keiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKeiko104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Cheong safe guy ... haha feeling not safe anymore read today paper !
Old 30-11-2018, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 21
middaymoon is a name known to allmiddaymoon is a name known to allmiddaymoon is a name known to allmiddaymoon is a name known to allmiddaymoon is a name known to allmiddaymoon is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
How can it be that there are only 2 FR's for Nessa / 336 yet she is fully booked every day?

Bros are trying to keep her to themselves instead of sharing haha.
Do a search for "Nessa"....can find a whole string of FR from her previous stance
Same girl diff stable diff name...
she is easy to search liao..... some stable like to name their girl single alphabet or generic like "S" or "M" or "An"...search and whole forum will appear in the result...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1