The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
thaiprince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally posted by Cuntalk
mai hot leh i blanja u raba if u join the weekly LSB mission...
belanja me also when i see u next time k?....
Old 18-03-2004, 02:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Mission to Hatyai > Songkhla Samila Beach 4th ~ 7th March 2004 - Part III

Quote:
Originally posted by MrDevil
2030, 05 March 2004

Got back to the room and everyone head straight to the room for the F&F (free and fuck) time. To be gathered together again at about 2200 for dinner / supper, as today is Holy Day, there is no night spot operating except KaraOK.

Shortly, after getting into the room, Ah Moi called and say today still got tiger show at our hotel at 2130, so quickly call the rest to check who wanna to attend.

Got into the room, my 2nd gal quickly prepare water for shower as both of us damn tired and she know I am rushing for time. She undressed and quickly wrap a towel around, dont get to see anything but what the heck, time will come soon when I will get to see her naked fully. Got into the bathroom, unwrapped her towel and saw a pair of saggy breast, one touch oni could tell tat's a pair of old silicon boobs. Haiz... I wonder how many more part of her body is real, the nose, chin and boobs are all fake stuffs. Sian half liao. Quickly finish the shower and got on to the bed.

She proceed with her cathbath, pretty season and skillful tongue running all over my body, balls and then blow. Her blowing seems pretty skillful but not much of feel, suspected she would have cap it when she started to blow but if yes, she must be real skillfull to be able to do that without my notice. Shortly after blowing, she clamp on top. Just to make sure, I pull her out and found that I am nicely capped, she just smile proudly. Really deserve a praise. As as ride, she moan and moan, then within 5 mins she acting like she has cum, KNN wanna to act oso, act a little more real mah. Then she got time say cum oredi no strength to move, lan lan its my turn to work. Really feeling very sian oredi, dont be mistaken, she has been all along working and serving very professionally but just that those act could probably sextify and fool a newbie. Must teach her a little lesson this round. Do her missionary, then doggie, then when the urge cuming, then I tell her, still cant cum, very tired liao, dont want to bonk, just blow it out. she looks hestitate and after a little persuasion, she remove the cap and start blowing. The BBBJ feel so much better now, after couple of mins, happily blow in her mouth but she is quick to siam and puke everything out. Hmm.. a little pissed off but what the heck, no time to bother so much liao. Wash up and quickly catch a quick nap. Before could really nap, Ah Moi called again saying that can the tiger show voucher from the reception as she has got it arranged cheaper at 300b instead of 400b. Really nice of her but gone is my quick nap liao. Told me my gal to stay in the room as tiger show will suit her. Intend to dump her at room to sleep for me to have a hunting nite tonite.

Got up to get everyone ready for tiger show. Oni Bro MailMail & Kevin joining in for the tiger show. Went in, the shows has started and is doing the bonking liao. After awhile, a real sexy and young puying is dancing sexily at the pole stage. Quickly pull out my Nokia 6600 and start shoot photo and video of her. Never I have expected such gorgeous sexy dancer in a tiger show. When she is fully stripped, I really like her pair of boobs should be 32~33C cupper, firm and round with a really small nipple to match. It has been sometime since I saw a paif of so perfect boobs that I suspected it's fake. Then suddenly she came down and come down to our table and sat on Kevin's lap and lap dance on him with her boobs bouncing right in front of my eye. Really cant control my hand to have a good grap and feel of it. It sure feel real and the firmness is just right. The boobs is so perfect, my saliva is still drooling while I recalled this. Too bad, my table is too dark, so the photo taken cant be seen, haiz.... I am wishing and praying hard that she will next lap dance on me but fat hope, off she went to continue her dance and dissapear to back stage.

The manager came near me and say that no camera allow, lan lan got to keep it as he is sitting behind me to make sure I am a good boy. The next is shower show where a puying shower with her thin and translucent braless dress on fully wet exposing her boobs and nipples. The gal looks average and small boobs. Then she slowly remove her clothing and apply shower foam and run her hand sexily and gently all over her body, pretty seducing. Just that her body and her looks is nothing fancy but she surely shower sexily and for those tom peepers could watch it openly now without peeping thru holes. After the shower ended, a KJ take over with few songs singing to fill the break.

Saw the sexy dancer walk out of the lounge, thought the show is over but the manager say the next show will repear in 30 mins. So lan lan sit and wait for the next show. Nothing much to do and a little sian, thought of walking out to make a phone call. Saw that sexy dancer chating with few gals. She smiled and ask in English "where you going?" Got show". I am instantly seduced by her sweet smile, charming eyes and of course the memory of her perfect boobs just now. Answered her back that will be back very soon. Quickly make my phone call and saw Bro Eugene just came back from outside. Chat a little and jio him to join us in Tiger Show and show him the photo and video taken. Went up to the lounge hoping to bump with the sexy dancer again but too bad, she has went in.

Seating waiting for the next show to start, then when I turn, I realised she was seating behind me and smiling as she saw me. Quickly show my hand to intro myself and then the conversation starts quickly. All the other bro quickly joined in to chat, kind of troublesome having to turn over to talk. So invite her over for a drink, buy her a glass of coke and here she is seating beside me wearing oni bikini. Admiring her looks, body and boobs from such a close distance is really tempting but got to behave a bit lar, trying not to act like a hungry wolve.

Then another gal wearing almost like a GRO welcoming guest coming in came over to intro herselve too. She sit with Kevin and both seems to click quite well, but I am too busy with mine to pay any attention on his.

Then KNN, got sms came in from thaiprince saying he is waiting at downstairs now. Relly KNN, spoil my wonderful time to appreciate her. So lan lan request permission to leave and will be back very soon. After few words with thaiprince telling him to wait for another 15 mins, quickly rush back to see my beauty but then both of them just gone to prepare for their show.

The dancer sit with Kevin came out to dance, pretty wild dance like a wild cat. Once she remove her long coat, boy I was caught by her lengthy figure, skin smoothness, a nice pair of boobs, though not huge but just match her figure. I must say she looks so much prettier and sexier naked, totally open up my eye and change my perception on her.

Then she got down and lap dance on Bro Eugene and press her boobs on him. I can see him smiling happily being pressed, I would too with that pair of beautiful boobs. Then, she stand up and walk over to Kevin and another round of pressing. KNN missed me again, am I looks transparent today?? KNN all got sexy stuffs except me. Then she got back to the stage to dance again. Shortly, she finished off her dance and dissapear to the back stage.

Next on show is my sexy dancer, she wear a pink bikini and surely looks more stunning, looks so gorgeous and sexy beyond words I can describe. As she dance sexily rubbing the metal pole, I wish I am the pole and she rubbing herself against me. Blood really rushing out from my nose and the floor probably flooded with my saliva dropping non-stop. She is really that sexy. As she dance, she walk near our table and remove her bra right in front of us watching without bleaking our eye on her beautiful pair of boobs. Then rub against Kevin face, KNN why him again. Kevin quickly tip her 100b, KNN I oso willing to tip if I just manage to get my hand on her. Before I could pull her, Bro MailMail is faster in pulling her for lap dance and tipped her. Then she walk over me, I thought heheheheh my chance finally come, probably she wanna to save the best for last. When she reached near me, she stopped and hold the string that is tying her G-String for me to pull on both side. Of course, I gladly and gentlemenly help her with all my pleasure. Right after that, she jump back to stage for dancing again. KNN.. this is too much liao, tempt me liao, then go away. Die die oso wanna to bonk her tonite. Shortly later, she end off her dance and went back to back stage.

At this time, Kevin gal return and continue sitting with Kevin, I started to pay a little attention before my sexy gal oso join in to sit beside me. Got the info from Kevin that his dancer can be book out but I forgot how much liao. I guess should be 3,000 ~ 5,000 region. Then I started to hint to my dancer what time she finish work, what she do after that, where she stay, etc.. but from her answer she seems hinting that she dont work extra. Not wanted to push things too fast, I just get her contact and tell her that I will call her tomorrow for a drink. Then bye bye she went when the light is on. Off we go as thaiprince is waiting downstair. As I walk out from the lounge, the sexy and perfect boobs image is still playing in my mind, really cant get over them.

To Be Continue
U r gettin better.

Ever tot of b'cumin a scriptwriter?
Old 18-03-2004, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 22
delifrance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
the guy is always the hero......

that's what FRs are all about right? *soft laugh*.............
Old 23-03-2004, 02:12 PM
markymark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Cheers to bro devil for a damn good FR so far. I'm eagerly waiting for the rest..he he.
Old 24-03-2004, 02:22 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Mission to Hatyai > Songkhla Samila Beach 4th ~ 7th March 2004 - Part III

Quote:
Originally posted by watchman
U r gettin better.

Ever tot of b'cumin a scriptwriter?
any lobang to intro? I think i am a better FR writer than scriptwriter? got paid to bonk and write FR, hahahahah
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 24-03-2004, 02:24 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: the guy is always the hero......

Quote:
Originally posted by delifrance
that's what FRs are all about right? *soft laugh*.............
hmm... if you really scan thru the words, i actually lose in this trip, have got both non sexciting bonks , other bros enjoyed their bonks better and if you read bro ToyBoy's FR, I am sure he enjoyed much more and a better a hero

Old 24-03-2004, 02:33 AM
Registered Advertiser

Mission Report - 4D3N Mission to Hatyai - 18th ~ 21st March 2004 (Part IV)

2200, 05 March 2004

As tonite is a holy nite, all nite entertainment closed, so not much
program for tonite. We then proceed to have a walk at the city hub around Lee Garden Plaza for a drink and supper. On the way finding a right spot with the most puyings to seat, saw a very familiar face keeping smiling and wave at me. I was like stunned looking at her, she really looks too familiar and I thought it was really her but on closer looks, she can't be her, smaller frame. This gal end up become Bro ToyBoy's 2nd gal. My 6th sense tell me that she and her group of frens are working ladies or freelancer hunting for customers and not sure why do not have the urge to approach her. So just enjoy bros TCSS and enjoy my food. Yummy thai thin kway tuay soup, I always like mixing with peanut powdered, sugar and chile powder.

Nothing much happening that nite, everyone returned to the hotel and have an early rest.

0900, 06 March 2004

My gal wake up pretty early to bath and get ready for last bonk before leaving. Half asleep and half awaken, not in the mood to bonk, so tell her to dress up and can go back. Happily and quickly pack and go off after tipping her a little. Shortly after that, bro ToyBoy called and asked what time to fall in to tour farm. I was pretty suprised as I did not expected him to change gal. So told him will call all bros to get ready and then I will go over to his room. Give everyone 30 mins time to get ready to view gal prior to breakfast as today is Sat and the goodies will be gone very fast. Went over to Bro ToyBoy room to have a chat with him and his gal.

Everyone walk to to tour around our hotel and TongSao area before proceeding to SC hotel area. Everywhere seems to have most of the good stuffs taken oni left with the left-over. When viewing at one joint, there are 3 pretty lookable choice and bachelor bros seems pretty interested. I am also pretty tempted, looks better than the rest of the farms that we toured. Then I realised a pair of eyes are spying from a covered glass door that expose small area at eye viewing height oni. That pair of eyes really looks very very familiar, the closer and focus I look, the more familiar she seems. So that got me curious and walk over to see who is she. When I approached near the glass, heard a very familiar voice in thai, saying I dont want her liao. Immediatelly
I recognised her... she is my last few trip gal, yes knew her more
than 9 months back when she first came down to Hdy to work and when she is still fresh yummy and still too young, and when her cunt is still really tight fit. I thought she has gone after her OKT is gone, but now found her here. The world is really too small, in fact I tried to call her on the first day of my arrival but I guess she has changed no liao. Saw her dress in jeans and should be booked. Anyway to confirm, asked if she is booked and too bad she is taken and this is my last day. Well, next trip probably. By now, other bros seeing me talking with someone behind the door and everyone rushed over to see what's happening. All bros seems pretty interested with what they saw. The OKT got mad with those gals taking our attention away and walk over to scold them. Then all of us left with none got any from this joint.

Then proceed to the next joint down the road, pretty familiar with
this OKT as we always like his personal collection gal from thai border. Too bad, he is too busy with other groups at the moment, so we walk over to the next joint opp where bro ToyBoy and Bro Eugene found their gals. Both gals was those that we saw the previous nite at Lee Garden Plaza when we were having our supper. Now left with me and bro Kevin, I cant seems to see the right one today or probably still haunted by the sexy dancer yesterday nite, not forgetting that we had a lunch appt today, so probably got chance to take her, hehehehe. With that objective in mind, we return back to our hotel while bro Kevin proceed to Channivate area to continue his hunt.

After Bro Kevin got back, he seems to very excited and keep telling everyone that he booked a centrefold magazine gal and showing it to all bros. Not really sure if its true or not as he like to joke a lot. Then got everyone together and proceed to take tim sum bak kut teh from a different store as the famous one has closed. After the breakfast, we proceed to tradditional massage, a total of 10 of us taking including 2 gals. Now many of the massage joint could take so many, especially on a busy Sat noon. Everyone made their selection and got their massage gal. This round most of the puyings are youngers, majority is at early 20s. Got into the room and realised that I dont have one, so tell of the gal just to get anyone for me, most important is massage skill. The one came in for me was really young, age oni 21. really wondering if she have the skill. Tough she is pretty, friendly, looks acceptable, young and bonkable but I am here paying for a massage, not keen in having anything else in mind. Did not really enjoy her 2 hour massage, was having better one from those aunties.

After everyone got their massage, we walk over to Pink Lady to bring new bros to have a view. Saw left over couple of puyings in the tank and couple of others sitting at the side, meant for the lounge. Nothing too exciting with their price tag, Ifind those sitting at the side looks fresher and yummier than those in the fish tank.

Then we proceed to Chao Praya 4, the building looks grand from outside and really posh decoration internally. Seperated into 2 section, one is fish tank and another model category sitting in front stage of a coffee lounge. Too bad, left oni with few gals, understand from bro Cuntalk that the price tag is 2,800b for a 2 hour session in a very large cosy room. Well, this may not suit my cheong style. Perhaps MP and HC cheongster should have a try.

The next we proceed to Heritage SC to view the model gals booking at 5,000b. Saw 3 lookable one but not too spectacular or stunning with that price tag when you can get book a puying at lowest 1,5000 for 3 days in some farms. But it's good for eye opener and to wash eye. hehehehehe.. but act and pretend that you are really going there for booking. Not for watching parade lar. Have about 15 gals standing in the room with a acting mummy intro the gal and seek opinions. Would have tempted to shot some of their photos but pai say lar. After viewing pleasure, proceed to return back to hotel. Everyone is anxious to get their first bonk.

Everyone rush back to the room, bro Eugene and Bro Toyboy's gal is waiting in the room. As I have not booked any gal. So lan lan think of some program of my own. Then recalled the lunch appt with the sexy dancer, give her a call to have a drink. Somehow end up meeting in my room, of course thaiprince and his gal is oso in my room, so no hanky panky. From the conversation, she seems to be pretty firm not into earning extra freelancing money though I did not ask directly. After a short chat, off she go. Then I get a quick nap before getting everyone for an early dinner to start our disco party earlier.

Tonite dinner at WaChuChang that is famous for their seafood and of course the bill dont come cheap. Ordered 24X fresh oyster the thai style, all bros seems to enjoy that a lot. Everyone has a really wonderful dinner and bro Kevin and Eugene enjoy their super big head prawn, weighed 500g for just 2 pieces. A really fulfilling seafood dinner and everyone eat until song song but the bill surely comes long, double the price of our other dinners but heck, afterall it's our final nite liao. After everyone done, we proceed to Paragon Disco.

Got into the disco, have a little crowd. Seems bigger and better
decorated than Hollywood. Scan around, not much single ladies around, just watch around until Kevin suggest that for bachelor bros to move away to a table beside the group to attract preys. Busy with my phones and sms, went out for a fresh air breath and making phone calls. Start to see group of single puyings coming in. Can see some a majority of patrons puyings are non WL, somewhere that worth for a quality hunt.

On the way walking in saw a puying, pretty good figure and we are exchanging eye contact and smiles. Stop awhile to see her reaction but too bad she has got other guys around her, she seems like a WL. Intending to hunt for non WL tonite, so went off hunting for other preys. Tables around us has been fully occupied, mostly by group of single puyings, suspect that these should be WL, did not spotted any interested target, so never bother much about them. Have exchange eye contact with them couple of times but my interest level not high.

Quickly share the findings with bro Eugene and Kevin who are keen in hunting while the rest are very loving with their puyings. Each changed 500b of 20b note to tips to attract attention, a technique that has been working great so far. 100b is oni like SGD20 and you will get higher appreciation here where ppl could be looking down at you if you give such little tips in Spore. The waiters started to group around us and start to take turn to serve the table. There is at least 3 full time waiters and waiteress serving our table at one time, not less than 6 waiters has tried to come to serve us but got "chased" away by the 3. Not long, their Manager came to approach us and intro himself, had a drink and got a membership for 20% discount.

The most happening stuffs happening later part of the nite.

To be Continued......

Old 24-03-2004, 02:39 AM
Registered Advertiser

Mission Report - 4D3N Mission to Hatyai - 18th ~ 21st March 2004 (Part V)

Dance shows get started with a group of guys singing and dancing, that explained the crowd of non working puyings. These young hunk surely looks handsome and fit. The next come 2 pretty sexy dancers that got me hook to them. Sing and dance pretty well. Can't take my eye away from one of them while thaiprince is silently eyeing on the other. Seems like I found my prey for the nite. Cracking my head hard on how to get close to both dancers and quickly get a tip to the waiter to tip the 2 dancers at the end of their show. Hope this will works but my confidence is low as the disco is too crowded on Sat nite and the dancers normally try not to mix with the crowds. It will surely exciting and challenging to hunt a dancer.

Not long, Kevin told me he hunted a hotel receptionist and wanna to intro her fren to me, shortly after that, she came back with another fren who is working in saloon who dont speak English much and I dont want to suprise them with my thai yet, its oso too noisy to talk. Both puyings are average looks but definely a good target to bonk for the nite especially when I am bachelor tonite. Within few mins, she was dancing sexily and intimately with me, though I have not intiated much moves. Just to accompany her, dance along. Right at this moment, both
dancers came over to approach us and intro ourselves. All eyes from tables around us are focusing on us and all bros quickly and gladly intro themselve.

The chance came for me to pull her to me for a bit chit chat and order 2 glass of coke over for them. After a bit of chit chat, suggested to her to have a drink outside if she can go out now as it is too noisy now but she is not allowed to go out of disco now but she willing to go for a drink after her work. A positive signal that she could be approacable and bonkable.

Time flies and before long, she came over to tap on my shoulder and voila here she is standing right in front of me, after changed from her custome. She surely looks graceful, sexy, elegant and charming. We proceed to a nearby coffee house for a drink and I cant control myself from taking her photo. She is surely photogenic and looks stunning charming on photo, even it was shot by a phone cam. We start to chit chat to understand her background, etc.. and before long, thaiprince and his gal join us. Too bad, the other dancers got to go off early as her sister is waiting for her, did not manage to shoot her photo. The rest came out and proceeding for supper in Lee Garden Plaza but I guess I have a more critical task on hand, so tell them that will be joining them later when I am done.

Chating went awhile before she requesting permission to leave as her parent is expecting her home not too late. Sending her out and has a few private moment to talk personal like asking how frequent I coming to Hdy and where I usually go, etc.. Telling her my last trip here is about 9 months back and dont come here too frequently as nothing here really sexcite me (partyly true) and not very familiar with the places. She suggested to be my guide showing me around and accompanying me the next time I am here. I asked why not tonight? She smily seducively say tonite can not. Wah lan, seems trying to hint me something. Well, here i will return for my conqeuor soon.

See my watch and its 0400am liao, guess time really flies. Quickly
grap a tuk tuk and head back to hotel and catch a nice sleep alone on a spacious king size bed.

1000, 07 March 2004

Everyone sleep till pretty late this morning as it is the last day and
not much program has been planned as we are leaving Hdy at 1330. Get everyone ready for breakfast and while waiting at lobby, saw a long known puying that was previously working in JB and we started to chat like old fren. When everyone is gathered, we (including the puying) joined us for breakfast bak kut teh. She seems to have pretty good table manners and bcos everyone of us are bachelor, so she serve every of us on the table. After the breakfast, seems nothing much to do, so decided to tour farm to kill time.

Proceed to Channivate area where most bros got their gals. When
reached the joint oni, bro MailMail gal is around there and quickly
grap him tightly like long lost lovers. Haiz... how lovely. Bro ToyBoy
and Bro Kevin found their gals too while Bro Cheongkid is reluctant to go over to his gal though she is waving happily at him. I lan lan standing alone there watching everyone so lovely with their gal.

1200, 07 March 2004

As bro MailMail wanna to try snake bloods, so we proceed to TongSao for the famous snake shop. Selected 5 snakes where I share with Bro MailMail while the rest dont feel like trying, wanna to take the herbs soup oni. Bcos we are familiar with the lady boss, got the snake penis in for us as well. Told Bro MailMail the wonders of snake blood and its effect of bonking performance. After everyone is done, I jokingly suggest Bro MailMail to grap his gal back to hotel to try the snake blood and penis effect. Everyone got into their room while I accompany my puying fren to help her packing and then she proceed to my room, oso for dunno what fuck. Since she got in, got her sit in my room chit chating and eye meet eye, feeling started to come. Probably bcos I was alone yesterday and bcome horny today or probably the effect of snake
blood and penis or probably the left over effect of Magix, I really
not sure, just feeling horny. Started to play with her hair and ears,
slowly proceed to light kiss. Before I could enjoy her french, knn
someone banging at the door. thaiprince came over with his stuffs and then go out to buy something, spoil my fun. Then she realised that her time to leave as her bus is leaving at 1am, so lan lan accompany her to catch a tuk tuk.

Called everyone to get ready to checkout and report to lobby at 1245. Kevin and Eugene went ahead first to buy some personal stuffs and will meet up at Lovely Tour. Everyone is waiting at lobby till 1315 but bro MailMail dont seems like coming down yet, so call him and told him to meet us at lovely tour, just in case if the bus leave we can stop the bus. Reached Lovely Tour, hand over passport and TCSS a little while everyone making their bet if bro MailMail will want to return or extend another day. Time showing 1330 when Bro MailMail appeared with his gal. Both dissapeared awhile again for dunno what and his gal suggest him to buy a cocount drink. Not sure if this is another GT trick. His gal accompanying him until we seated in the bus and the bus
about moving. Can see sad expression on her face but no tears drop, otherwise the GT will be even more jialat. I have encountered one time where a puying sent me to Hdy airport right till the check in area weeping with tears, this is surely not a scene that you like to see, especially when you are back to Spore with your withdrawal symtom.

The bus travel smoothly with Kevin dropping down at thai border to take his car to drive back. Everyone got their passport stamp and then again at Msia custom. Other than that, I sleep soundly all the way till Spore, a real good 12 hours sleep, hahahahaha.

----------------------------------------- The End ---------------------------------------

Old 24-03-2004, 02:35 PM
markymark

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
great FR

Chees for the excellent FR Bro, you are truly the king of Hadyai...
Old 24-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: great FR

Quote:
Originally posted by markymark
Chees for the excellent FR Bro, you are truly the king of Hadyai ...
Dont make other Hdy regulars laughing at me, there are more qualified bros for that title. Bro Cuntalk is one of them. I just have a little extra time to pen the FR down

Old 24-03-2004, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 21
BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: the guy is always the hero......

Quote:
hmm... if you really scan thru the words, i actually lose in this trip, have got both non sexciting bonks , other bros enjoyed their bonks better and if you read bro ToyBoy's FR, I am sure he enjoyed much more and a better a hero
Oie! Dun drag me into the water lah! Say until like that... Get everyone anticipating for my FR. If I dun live up to the expectation how?!?!?

I oso dunno how to start this one... too many things happened, too exciting liao!

Somemore I now injured my elbow cannot type... Y dun you start the ball rolling...
Old 24-03-2004, 10:42 PM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: the guy is always the hero......

Quote:
Originally posted by BoyToy
Oie! Dun drag me into the water lah! Say until like that... Get everyone anticipating for my FR. If I dun live up to the expectation how?!?!?

I oso dunno how to start this one... too many things happened, too exciting liao!

Somemore I now injured my elbow cannot type... Y dun you start the ball rolling...
bro, you oso know i was busy running around instead of busy bonking, plus I score so much lesser goal compared to you. Oso, i now a little busy catching up my schedule, you so free, spend some time to write the FR to refresh your sweet memory of your sweet gal.

Old 25-03-2004, 12:36 AM
Samster

BoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBoyToy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: the guy is always the hero......

Quote:
bro, you oso know i was busy running around instead of busy bonking, plus I score so much lesser goal compared to you. Oso, i now a little busy catching up my schedule, you so free, spend some time to write the FR to refresh your sweet memory of your sweet gal.
All rite... all rite... I'll stop the taichi here.

I'll start drafting my FR now but one hand typing very slow so just wait lor.

Aniwae, it's not the scoring that's remarkable about tis trip but the drinking and crying, dun you think?? hahaha...
Old 25-03-2004, 02:10 AM
Registered Advertiser

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the guy is always the hero......

Quote:
Originally posted by BoyToy
All rite... all rite... I'll stop the taichi here.

I'll start drafting my FR now but one hand typing very slow so just wait lor.

Aniwae, it's not the scoring that's remarkable about tis trip but the drinking and crying, dun you think?? hahaha...
the drinking sure lots of fun and you get to witness another side of your gal which I believe make you appreciate and respect her slightly more.

But as for crying, i think it will be more fun without those. The first crying session got me sleep alone the entire nite and missing her bonk till now while the 2nd bonk got me awake till 6am though I fucking sleepy and trying to guess what she really meant.

Especially those mis-scheduling, i really wonder if thais cant read time, spoil my nice schedule planning. Haiz.....

Old 25-03-2004, 02:12 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: the guy is always the hero......

Quote:
the drinking sure lots of fun and you get to witness another side of your gal which I believe make you appreciate and respect her slightly more.

But as for crying, i think it will be more fun without those. The first crying session got me sleep alone the entire nite and missing her bonk till now while the 2nd bonk got me awake till 6am though I fucking sleepy and trying to guess what she really meant.

Especially those mis-scheduling, i really wonder if thais cant read time, spoil my nice schedule planning. Haiz.....
Hey, you brought it upon yrself ok... so dun go blame the gals. They are all innocent victims with feelings toyed by the cold-hearted devil... hahaha...

After seeing what you did, I really starting to agree tt men are all bastards... sigh...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1