The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
AlMinH, Boarding, exactmatxspeed, FitPartner, hongkongdoggy, kyc2110, LinQingXia, Nitro Trans, Powerman881, sanuuuuk, Silentreader88, Swagelock, ThisIsMelwood, Vivianchow

Old 29-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
yoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud ofyoker has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Bros who registered in 2002 or b4 - without Power to up - PM me!

thanks guys for the up!

Already up-ed:
Justanewbie, curiousSG

MIA:
JollyOne
Old 29-09-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1291 / Power: 18
ppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud ofppt2 has much to be proud of
Re: Bros who registered in 2002 or b4 - without Power to up - PM me!

Bro uberzone and ebonkie, have uppz you.

hope u return fav, cheers! have a good week ahead
Old 29-09-2014, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
wormrux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for the up ppl!
Old 29-09-2014, 07:26 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21942 / Power: 0
ebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond reputeebonkie has a reputation beyond repute

Need to INTENSIFY your Rep Points level?

I m READY to provide you wiz
26 or 20 points (on Normal Request) Upz or 40 or 60 points (on Special Request) Upz..

Just click "agree" to add rep pts to my postings & await for good returns.. Act Now! Don't Wait!

PM me if Special request svc is required for those who are positive status wiz no power level & minimum 10 postings
(subjected to registered accounts from yr 2001 to 2006)

P/S:Those who recommend suitable accounts will also be rewarded

Old 29-09-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anlitehi View Post
Thanks!

You are the next few dozens on my list. Recovery is slow and thus have to go by turn.

Will remember so no worries!
just added 7 points to you bro
Old 29-09-2014, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 18
vader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond reputevader8847 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by da_vinci View Post
any bros willing to help me to gain power? will definitely return the favour
Done Up you..Bro Da Vinci..

You need to have more bro to up you again..

May the force always be with you.
[*愿力量倍在你身边*]
Old 29-09-2014, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 17
da_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud ofda_vinci has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Done Up you..Bro Da Vinci..

You need to have more bro to up you again..
Thank you very much vader8847 bro. will certainly return the favor once i get my power

Other bros out there do help to upp my points if its within your ability, will also return the favor when i get my power
Old 29-09-2014, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2129 / Power: 18
mmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond reputemmm111 has a reputation beyond repute

pm you already TS
Old 29-09-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppt2 View Post
Bro uberzone and ebonkie, have uppz you.

hope u return fav, cheers! have a good week ahead
Bros/sis looking for quick return favour shd upzz bro ppt2 !...he is a nice guy n will upzz you back as quickly as he can, the way he returned favour to me... almost instantly ! ...such are the types of bros we shd help up 1st...Cheers !.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2475 / Power: 22
zoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond reputezoop has a reputation beyond repute

just logged in and saw a number of bros & sis who upped me. as i have a huge list to clear, abt 11 to clear, unless you don't mind the long wait, i suggest the friendly people here to hold on upping me so i can clear my list
Old 29-09-2014, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2686 / Power: 15
fuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond reputefuckworm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vader8847 View Post
Tomorrow @ 8 pm will up.. need to regain power first..
bro vader8847,
thanks for your pm
power too low .....
All high power here,even got 2001 joined,在这混饭(分)不容易啊。
bump also no body Up,,
Happy night for all boys n girl....

Location@••
Occupation>••
Interests>••
Old 29-09-2014, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40708 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Bros/sis looking for quick return favour shd upzz bro ppt2 !...he is a nice guy n will upzz you back as quickly as he can, the way he returned favour to me... almost instantly ! ...such are the types of bros we shd help up 1st...Cheers !.
u r t most fast n furious one too bro

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 30-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1907 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42755 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
u r t most fast n furious one too bro
No lah, bro loneyheart...paiseh ...i v. slow one....can't match the speed of others...jiayou hor, bro !...good nite

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-09-2014, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
drag0n29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros willing to help me to gain power? will return the favour too
Old 30-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute

I am the worst ..... fell into negative territory for using the 4 letter word on someone who was trolling. Anyway, that's water under the bridge. What's done cannot be undone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1