The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 19-06-2024, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
James80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJames80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Zhun bo? MLs dun do add on service? then they eat what? eat grass arh? ..

That's absolutely nothing wrong at all if she were to say the MLs offer full body massage to their customers, be it asked under table or above table or on top of table

Full body massage is absolutely legit in any spa, unless she says full body massage is inclusive of massaging the kukubird, then it's illegal in a legit spa's perspective
illegal but that's the best part
Old 19-06-2024, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Zhun bo? MLs dun do add on service? then they eat what? eat grass arh? ..

That's absolutely nothing wrong at all if she were to say the MLs offer full body massage to their customers, be it asked under table or above table or on top of table

Full body massage is absolutely legit in any spa, unless she says full body massage is inclusive of massaging the kukubird, then it's illegal in a legit spa's perspective

I think the illegal part is the part that most of us look forward to..
Old 19-06-2024, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by James80 View Post
illegal but that's the best part
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
I think the illegal part is the part that most of us look forward to..
Absolutely!

From the very beginning i oni go to those legit but illegal spas, until now no complaint, always left a happy man ..
Old 19-06-2024, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 12
gotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to beholdgotnotime is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Absolutely!

From the very beginning i oni go to those legit but illegal spas, until now no complaint, always left a happy man ..
Or as some might say.. very happy or super happy hahaha
Old 19-06-2024, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 964 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3346 / Power: 15
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotnotime View Post
Or as some might say.. very happy or super happy hahaha
Ya la, but i dun play so big la ..
Old 20-06-2024, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Lemonseed9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for TT from bmc

Pretext: was seeking the legendary FF but wasn't offered at the counter, offered a few MLs but didnt quite ring any bells so i took TT as a gamble

Amenities: Was assigned a smallish room with a shower pod nearest to the entrance so i definitely felt vulnerable! Was told by TT i can request for the bigger room next time.

Initial impressions: Since it was a gamble i really wasnt expecting much seeing how heavy handed they were with their PS. But i was plesantly surprised when TT came in, clad in figure fitting top and yoga pants. TT was very chatty and felt right at home.

The massage: strong and very targetted, mix of pain and relief which is my type of massage. Very witty and can talk about everything.

The deed: After dropping hints. She understood the mission and didnt even pop the GQ! she'd already ripped the underwear off and working my 2ic, had to get her to stop to talk business before we sealed the deal.

Chose the super happy option and she hopped off to get the gear while i took a short but thorough shower (respect your MLs with good hygiene gentlemen!) Came back and it was game on, lacy bra but.. cotton undies, a bit let down on the dresscode but not important.

Changed into her birthday suit and her body is meaty in the right places, feels like a B and eraser nips. Started me off with a catbath with a mouthful of warm water. Super turn on bros, got audio and sensory feedback while she worked from top down.

Transited to a BBBJ which was okay? Not as deep as i liked but really enjoying her going down on me so eagerly. Told her i want her to have some fun also, so started to finger her gently, soft moans while she was still working my cock made it tough for me to hold on. Ventured deeper and she told me gently that she preferred not to due to hygiene so i backed off and just worked outside her AO.

She made sure i was ready before capping me on and started riding cowgirl, almost ended the deed there but held on for dear life. Told her to take a break and let me takeover and she reached down for a hug, told me to carry her and flip her over. major GFE man! At this point it was getting abit loud and i was asking her whether we needed to be more discrete, she just put her hands over my mouth and told me 继续...

Flipped her over for doggy and she kindly obliged with her tits down and ass up, attempted standing doggy as well but the space was abit challenging.

Opting to see her face when i come, worked her over to missionary and emptied my load into her. Both of our bodies covered in sheen of afterglow, we spent a good minute or 2 in an embrace before calling it in for a successful mission.

Cleaned up for the 3rd time and paid my dues. Gave her a tip since we were about 15mins over at that point, just made sure she had something to cover her ass if boss makes a fuss.

Damage: $68 entry, 3b for FJ

Will definitely RTF!

Points appreciated for a newbie if you liked the FR
Old 20-06-2024, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Denisa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonseed9990 View Post
FR for TT from bmc

Pretext: was seeking the legendary FF but wasn't offered at the counter, offered a few MLs but didnt quite ring any bells so i took TT as a gamble

Amenities: Was assigned a smallish room with a shower pod nearest to the entrance so i definitely felt vulnerable! Was told by TT i can request for the bigger room next time.

Initial impressions: Since it was a gamble i really wasnt expecting much seeing how heavy handed they were with their PS. But i was plesantly surprised when TT came in, clad in figure fitting top and yoga pants. TT was very chatty and felt right at home.

The massage: strong and very targetted, mix of pain and relief which is my type of massage. Very witty and can talk about everything.

The deed: After dropping hints. She understood the mission and didnt even pop the GQ! she'd already ripped the underwear off and working my 2ic, had to get her to stop to talk business before we sealed the deal.

Chose the super happy option and she hopped off to get the gear while i took a short but thorough shower (respect your MLs with good hygiene gentlemen!) Came back and it was game on, lacy bra but.. cotton undies, a bit let down on the dresscode but not important.

Changed into her birthday suit and her body is meaty in the right places, feels like a B and eraser nips. Started me off with a catbath with a mouthful of warm water. Super turn on bros, got audio and sensory feedback while she worked from top down.

Transited to a BBBJ which was okay? Not as deep as i liked but really enjoying her going down on me so eagerly. Told her i want her to have some fun also, so started to finger her gently, soft moans while she was still working my cock made it tough for me to hold on. Ventured deeper and she told me gently that she preferred not to due to hygiene so i backed off and just worked outside her AO.

She made sure i was ready before capping me on and started riding cowgirl, almost ended the deed there but held on for dear life. Told her to take a break and let me takeover and she reached down for a hug, told me to carry her and flip her over. major GFE man! At this point it was getting abit loud and i was asking her whether we needed to be more discrete, she just put her hands over my mouth and told me 继续...

Flipped her over for doggy and she kindly obliged with her tits down and ass up, attempted standing doggy as well but the space was abit challenging.

Opting to see her face when i come, worked her over to missionary and emptied my load into her. Both of our bodies covered in sheen of afterglow, we spent a good minute or 2 in an embrace before calling it in for a successful mission.

Cleaned up for the 3rd time and paid my dues. Gave her a tip since we were about 15mins over at that point, just made sure she had something to cover her ass if boss makes a fuss.

Will definitely RTF!

Looking good bro! Could you share the contact?
Old 20-06-2024, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Great forum bro.

I ever went to the shop but I felt TT looks rather meaty and quite milf. Maybe it was early in the morning and she has not put on make-up.

I quickly skipped.

Quote:
FR for TT from bmc

Will definitely RTF!

Old 20-06-2024, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2951 / Power: 5
spidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond reputespidey111223 has a reputation beyond repute

Totally disagree. Most of the best MLs are Viets. They are mostly more open and adventurous.

From my experience, more PRC have a lot of restrictions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exodus10 View Post
Usually viets are crap but ytd first time had an excellent time at bkt merah shop hope not many people knows about it
Old 20-06-2024, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Lemonseed9990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spidey111223 View Post
Great forum bro.

I ever went to the shop but I felt TT looks rather meaty and quite milf. Maybe it was early in the morning and she has not put on make-up.

I quickly skipped.
I think meaty in the right places is perfectly normal and makes the experience more real, can't be banging a JAV actress everyday

Ok her looks I find her features still okay and I dig her kind of make up that makes her look abit milfy
Old 20-06-2024, 02:11 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2722 / Power: 51
Restrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond reputeRestrain has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
I tried, only managed to get few kisses and semi tongue entrance. Didn't get it D... maybe got to return few visit then will know is eventually can dfk.. lolx..
Went back M**i and revisited XX for quite a few times already.. the gfe grows with her..

this morning, managed some good chat as her WC story showed her going LiveShow recently.. was commenting to her that I would have been a very proud guy if both A***e and her were my partners/guests seen at LiveShow!

Anyway, had a very enjoyable session, and for the last 2 sessions, she does not siam away when I try to kiss her, in fact, she responded with some good DFKs..

So, conclusion is always, develope some good rapport, vist often and your services level should be elevated. YMMV.
Old 20-06-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
FR for TT from bmc

Will definitely RTF!

Can share contact?
Old 20-06-2024, 05:50 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
redline2228 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDLKH View Post
#FR for Jessy, RTF, Bukit Merah

It has been maybe 2 weeks since I last visited Jesse, so decided to RTF. Also take see the new options available. Was told most Saturdays are quiet, I was customer number 2; already late Saturday evening. Since I am the second customer, Jesse should have lots of energy for me. This is a RTF, physical statics remain the same as before.

OKT: Not Applicable
AREA 地区 : Bukit Merah
Name 名字 : Jessy, Vietnamese, speaks broken English, not so good at Mandarin
Looks 样貌/颜值 : 8/10. Pretty face, fair skin, nice body. Some tatto here and there. Has one of those belly button piercings.
Age (Est) 年龄(大概) : Early 30s
Body 身材 : 8/10. Not skinny model type. Not at all fat. For me a bakness scale of 4. Perfect womanly curves. But body is not toned. Decent ass. No huge tattoo/painting covering the nice curves.
French : 11/10 she likes this and so do I. She gave me a really good, sensous, DFK for a long long time. Felt like lovers. Besides my mouth, she also really spent a long time kissing, licking and probing my anus. DFK my anus gets +1, so score is 11/10.
Boobs 胸部 : 36B, nice shaped and sized boobs with perky pink nipples. I love to suck them and squeeze those boobs. She seems to like it too.
Catbath 全身漫游 : 9/10. Score goes higher this time, she the DFK slowly worked her tongue onto my nipples, then slowly guiding down to my cock and finally ass hole. It was really good.
BBBJ 口交 : 10/10. Good BBBJ. Super long BBBJ, and she smoothly went into 69, allowing me full access of her pussy and anus. Lots of head twisting, up down, deep throat. All was perfect. I almost shot into her mouth, but she sensed the super hard cock and held back the suction. She knows I like to CIP more than CIM; the advantages of frequent RTF.
Painting 舔鲍鱼 : 10/10. 50% was done in 69 position, and 50% was done during the paint and fuck and paint and fuck... she likes it and moans and grinds ther hips deeper into my mouth. So I can tongue fuck and suck her super wet pussy.
FJ 爱爱 : 10/ 10. As expected, really top notch sex.
Starts with cowgirl, so I can watch those lovely perky tits jump around and play with them. Then she hugs me and more DFK while fucking. I also thrust upwards from below so there is full deep penetration. Her juices are flowing down my balls while DFK, she is having mini climaxes.
She swaps reverse cowgirl, so I can see and fondle her beautiful ass. Play with her asshole. Super good. My balls all wet with her juices.
We swap to Missionary, DFK her so can slowly grind. Then my turn to catbath her until her pussy and anus.
Then I grab her ankles and opened her legs into a v squat, Jesse guides my cock into her pussy and I deep thrust; fast and hard. Then change my hand position to grab he thighs and pull her even harder into me. She moans extremely loud. Her hands grabs my thighs and pulls herself into me. The extra powerful thrusting is great. We are totally in sync as we fuck and fuck and fuck. She suddenly goes super rigid and her entire body quivers. So I slow down and hug her tightly. She also grabs me tightly as her her spasms slowly subsides. She grabs my face and DFK some more.
So the fucking begins again in standard missionary with a slow grind. More catbath for Jesse until painting, my cock easily glides into her pussy. I then grab both her shoulders pull her whole body into me, ram hard and fast again. She moans very loud. All so sexy.
Repeat the whole process a few time until I explode in her pussy. She lays there hugging me and kissing me as I fill her up and our juices flow out onto the bed.
She does not rush off to clean up. She just lays there kissing me and hugging me. I remind myself, this is really like lovers.
GFE 女朋友感 : 10/10. Jesse is very good at this. I can't imagine anybody wanting such an old man like me. The sensous kissing, the hugging, whispering in my ear. Light nose touching. Breathing on my nose, mouth, ear, all so extremely GFE. Waiting for the time, when she will make it 11/10. Maybe use food like 🍇 grapes to tease and eat and play. Maybe I need to show her.
Overall Experience 整体 : 10/10 Had a great time, I enjoyed love making and the sexercise.

RTF/RTM 回头率 : Yes. For Jesse and new packages.

Remarks (if any) 评语 : Easy access

Date / 日期 : 15/6/2024 late eveing/early night
Bro can share contact pls!
Old 20-06-2024, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
dljhtacc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My review for this ML in BMC, you all probably saw her in different sites but I want to write a legit review for her because she's that good.

Massage: If you want a good massage, she's definitely worth trying. I don't like hard massages, so she toned it down for me, but she is thorough and hardworking. Very good technique, might even go back for just the massage (But of course the extras are amazing), already went back to find her a few times.

Looks: Pretty lady, probably around mid 20s
Height: Petite, 15x cm tall
Boobs: A-ish; Not for boobs lovers but for the small boob enjoyers like me, this is a BIG plus, adorable tits I swear.
GFE: She's a very sweet lady, pretty chatty and can talk about anything with you, feels like your uni girlfriend.
Body: Slim type, so she's really petite
Extras: Her ass and ball teasing was insane, she's the only one that makes me shiver like crazy when she runs her nails through the back, thighs, ass and balls, and that's even before any contact is made on your pp. Full roaming is also available.

People that frequent this place probably know who this is, but if you don't know then feel free to drop me a DM. She's gonna be returning to her country early next month and will be away for 2 weeks, catch her when she's still here.
Old 20-06-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1687 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restrain View Post
Went back M**i and revisited XX for quite a few times already.. the gfe grows with her..

So, conclusion is always, develope some good rapport, vist often and your services level should be elevated. YMMV.
I totally agree. Develop good rapport is important. Commercial ones sure anything can. Some reserves ones slowly open up when rapport is there. I find XX can chat easily as well...

Gt chance will revisit either A or XX..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1