The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 15-06-2021, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cunniligus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
2nd one.. she is abit siao one but she is the top AAA among all the maid i had before.. fair skin, hourglass body shape..

Jesus i need to watch her cim video tonight again!
You will have to take a screen shot of that video and share with us!
Old 15-06-2021, 10:19 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108550 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Congrats bro. Pinays love their bikinis and wish you luck to fuck through the group.
Upped +141 to you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-06-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
wow...vivie. it took me several month to get a date and you are really fast hand fast leg...
Actually not so fast la bro. Took me quite a while also. But i think you also would agree that its worth the effort.
Old 15-06-2021, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have u guys noticed that most maids here like to act innocent or act virgin when they are chatting with us? Really can't stand this type of fake character they just want to act like a high class hooker when they are also just a hooker!
Old 15-06-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Upped +141 to you
Thanks bro. I used to go out with a group of them. First picnic outing already undo a few bikinis, grab a few titties and rub some clits. Hope you get the hanky panky experiences too!
Old 15-06-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Have u guys noticed that most maids here like to act innocent or act virgin when they are chatting with us? Really can't stand this type of fake character they just want to act like a high class hooker when they are also just a hooker!
Yes. I remembered I used to chat with one, 23 year old claim that she don't talk "dirty" stuffs. After a meal and sweet talk, she not only talk real dirty but also ride like a horny teenage nymph.
Old 15-06-2021, 02:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, they r maids, not hooker. Yes both open legs but Hooker wear condom, take service fee n more prettier. Maids take all men they just chat, condom is optional, free but want u as bf to help their family. They r not high class, they r women too, just shy, want men to respect them but they nv respect themselves
U can imagine without maids, what these bangla going to release on sundays.
Old 15-06-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 13
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
bangla salary enough? seem like a lot maids asking high prices.

how much does a bangla earn average in sg?????
Bangla spend most of the salary money on them. Secondly they can meet them any time of the day cos they work around the blocks
Old 15-06-2021, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Last one is a indian girl.. she has piercing at her nose there..

1 of my current fwb
Bro, are you refering to Avacado
Old 15-06-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 948 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by screwballs View Post
What with almost all the beautiful DH's FB profile have something similar to the below? They mention they dont want to chat on FB and provide a link to a website for searching for mates. Are they being paid to do this?

If send any links just block and move on. High chance it's scam

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 15-06-2021, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 9
lionelmessy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All laojiaos, anyone encounter Michat, Lina Aka My lovely from sengkang? Asking for $100.

Thanks to any response.
Old 15-06-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Any kind bros can enlighten me if there is any budget short time hotels in the west?

Thanks a million.
Old 15-06-2021, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
90% like that ! Can tell you first time go hotel !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 15-06-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
90% like that ! Can tell you first time go hotel !
Cos they all very shy la, see handsome SG men dating them
Old 15-06-2021, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 6
CrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of lightCrazyKriss is a glorious beacon of light

Good luck bro... hope you have a nice threesome. Pinay's are the best and open minded and wild.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mona View Post
Just had a session with a pinay dh on Saturday. This Sunday she invite me to her cousin birthday at Sentosa beach. She teased me all her friends will be in bikinis and that I m a lucky guy. Btw she told me her cousin like me also. Both of them are the wild type. Just thinking one day threesome with them. Wish me luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1