The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 24-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
This raid is related to a homicide case.... The police were looking for Wes, the manager of Eager Beaver to assist in the investigations into the murder case..... there is also a US Warrant issued against him.
I am surprised that the NBI are actually working
Old 24-05-2013, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
enjoy ur trip bro jack.. I wld like to go Cebu. is the place as same AC? hope to tack along some other time ok.. 4 day 3 nite $1000 enough??
hahaha,u can tag along.
more than enough bro,is about the same.
Old 24-05-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
lol bro gem.. I dunno how u get so cheap for AA... now Cebu pac is having offer... 2 ways sg to clark on sept is $140.. I consider tis is very cheap liao...u still can get cheaper than tis price??
bro,this price is cheap already.
my virgin trip there was $150 2 way sg to clark.
Old 24-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro,this price is cheap already.
my virgin trip there was $150 2 way sg to clark.
now if u become a Cebu club member... which is free.. u can get get very cheap tix from jan-mar 2014..
Old 24-05-2013, 07:45 AM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I am registered with CebuPacificAir and also a Cebu club member..... how come I dun get free?
sorry, u misunderstood me.. wat I mean is the registration is free.
Old 24-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just info....Genesis is under a kind of "suspension". Bar operates as normal, but no bar fines allowed. Be sure to ask before spending $$$ and time oni to be disappointed!

Sorry for the lack of details, but I thought this info may b relevant to some. Cheers!
Old 24-05-2013, 12:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
Just info....Genesis is under a kind of "suspension". Bar operates as normal, but no bar fines allowed. Be sure to ask before spending $$$ and time oni to be disappointed!

Sorry for the lack of details, but I thought this info may b relevant to some. Cheers!
Most appreciated. See you soon!!
Old 24-05-2013, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
This raid is related to a homicide case.... The police were looking for Wes, the manager of Eager Beaver to assist in the investigations into the murder case..... there is also a US Warrant issued against him.
To all those who may have the temptation to settle scores by hiring a 500p hitman.... think again.

The NBI is not inefficient.... just plain lazy but if pressured by those with powerful connections...... they have to ability to solve the case.
Old 24-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
Weather was hotter than AC, wasted that i only went out daytime once on a cloudy day to the beach. Overall a good break from AC , next break will be in Cebu in 3 weeks.
taikor, xiao di never been to cebu before, when you want to bring me 6c6c?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Cebu Pacific have good deals now for flights Jan to Mar 2014. Just bought 6 flights.
If you want to save more, then buy single one way tickets. Cos booking fee 100p for Clk>Sg compared to S$8.
wah, taikor you really very fast hand, booked 6 flights for next year liao!?

i can't go that far, the furthest i can confirm is for july trip...

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
i was at genesis last week, was being told the same where is no barfine, but still can get the girl out with party animal.

when i settle the bill, they really bring a bottle of party animal to the table, took the girl who has singapore boyfriend previously.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 24-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
F35JSF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
i was at genesis last week, was being told the same where is no barfine, but still can get the girl out with party animal.

when i settle the bill, they really bring a bottle of party animal to the table, took the girl who has singapore boyfriend previously.
How much did you have to pay for that bottle of coconut wine?
Old 24-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
same as barfine, 2000p.

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 24-05-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F35JSF View Post
Genesis got 2 type of wines.. 1is 2000php n 1 is 3000php

whn we were there early tis mth.. my friend bf 1 gal @ 2000php..
Old 24-05-2013, 05:03 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=3dee;9044893]taikor, xiao di never been to cebu before, when you want to bring me 6c6c?

me too hehe.. hope to tack along plz...
Old 24-05-2013, 07:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 14
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post

when i settle the bill, they really bring a bottle of party animal to the table, .

Correct. When I was in AC recently this was common already in many bars on Fields (but not yet in Perimeter). They dun like anyone to even mention BF or EWR anymore in case some snoop nearby recording anything for later prosecution. Some bars will ask instead if you would like to buy BG several LDs (adding up to the BF) and she can now go with you. This transaction will look like you bought drinks for the girl and then she left with you (note: will look innocent as no money change hands to take out girl). While other bars will have you purchase a bottle of Party animal (ha ha, never knew this came in several colors and flavors and will amount to the most expensive cheap tasting bottle of booze in the world) but also technically no money was used to pay the BG as you "technically" bought a bottle of booze and the girl was willing to go with you. So get use to the "New System". Ok, not really new as this was often used in the past when bars feared of future raids.

Hope this helps

FZ
Old 25-05-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
Correct. When I was in AC recently this was common already in many bars on Fields (but not yet in Perimeter). They dun like anyone to even mention BF or EWR anymore in case some snoop nearby recording anything for later prosecution. Some bars will ask instead if you would like to buy BG several LDs (adding up to the BF) and she can now go with you. This transaction will look like you bought drinks for the girl and then she left with you (note: will look innocent as no money change hands to take out girl). While other bars will have you purchase a bottle of Party animal (ha ha, never knew this came in several colors and flavors and will amount to the most expensive cheap tasting bottle of booze in the world) but also technically no money was used to pay the BG as you "technically" bought a bottle of booze and the girl was willing to go with you. So get use to the "New System". Ok, not really new as this was often used in the past when bars feared of future raids.

Hope this helps

FZ
Has any of you tried to drink the Party Animal?
The locals love it. I was told it is coconut juice mixed with syrup colouring and flavour.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1