The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
Have tried that house a couple of times, though not necessarily that LB. Ususally the LBs there are less wild than the thai house, but they rarely rush you to finish.

But still prefer the Thai house.
Thanks bro.

I assume the cost are the same as those of the thai house yeah?

I did not fancy this current batch of LBs.
Although i did saw a very feminine-like and fair skin ladyboy with ample boobs.
She looks like a doll and does not really speak, kept showing her 'ok' hand sign every time.

Shall wait for your update on next batch when they come.
Old 10-05-2016, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 10
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Thanks bro.

I assume the cost are the same as those of the thai house yeah?

I did not fancy this current batch of LBs.
Although i did saw a very feminine-like and fair skin ladyboy with ample boobs.
She looks like a doll and does not really speak, kept showing her 'ok' hand sign every time.

Shall wait for your update on next batch when they come.
Yeah all $30. Might head down tonight to try wawa.
Old 11-05-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
rlawhdpf is Cool - loads of Potential
Any bros going tonite? I will go around 7.30
Old 11-05-2016, 08:49 PM
Samster

ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Just got back, got quite a few good lookers there. Saw one really exotic looking one, but another bro had already taken her. No matter as I was there to try one that I saw last week, and I wasnt disappointed by her service.

Forgot her name, wearing a pink bra and panty set. Started out with frenching and a sensual BBBJ, and then its caps on FJ. Lots of moaning and stimulation on her part till her body was moist from sweating, which made it even better when our sweaty bodies slide along each other in both cowgirl and missionary position.

Definitely RTF.
Old 12-05-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Tried wawa. Shes post op. I only wan pussy lol. Shes damn good. Bbbj and many pattern. Pink panty and bra set. Worth my 30$
Old 12-05-2016, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute
Angry Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Just came back from a lousy session. Didnt catch her name but she was slim, sharp nose and long black hair.

Didnt wanna suck, hurried fuck, no service.
Thankfully only 30bucks.
Old 12-05-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinoV View Post
Tried wawa. Shes post op. I only wan pussy lol. Shes damn good. Bbbj and many pattern. Pink panty and bra set. Worth my 30$
That must be her name, tried her yesterday as well. Nice ass for doggy. Shall head down tomorrow night again to try out the new batch.
Old 12-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 13
merlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samstermerlinton is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wow looks like the new batch has quite some lookers. About five of them are pretty. Kathai, Wawa, Miki, some exotic looking tanned one and one more.
Old 12-05-2016, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlinton View Post
Wow looks like the new batch has quite some lookers. About five of them are pretty. Kathai, Wawa, Miki, some exotic looking tanned one and one more.
Yep, and Nadia whom I've been bonking the last few weeks gave me the "tsk" look when I went with wawa yesterday. This batch has got a few gems, I'm sure.
Old 13-05-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

Heading down tonight again to "audition" some LBs for my upcoming foursome with a bro. So far I've short listed wawa, hope to try the exotic looking one tonight.
Old 14-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 14
orbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to allorbiorbi is a name known to all

Will be heading down tonight at around 9+.

Looking forward to try wawa and a pre-op.

Any bros heading down tonight at the same timing can add me on wechat @ orbiorbi

Will most probably be going down tomorrow night as well, rare chance to sneak out for Rowell romping.
Old 14-05-2016, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Last night I went down at 6pm and there was at least 10-15 to choose.

Many new stocks and few lookers for sure.

Went for dinner and back at 8pm the door was closed due to police check.

Gotta try the new stock soon.
Old 14-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Went down last night around 12 and all were closed. Heading down tonight around 8 to see again.
Old 15-05-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Just came back from a lousy session. Didnt catch her name but she was slim, sharp nose and long black hair.

Didnt wanna suck, hurried fuck, no service.
Thankfully only 30bucks.
Think I just had the same one. Worst fuck I ever had. I think I'd have more pleasure jerking myself off.

Long black hair, sharp facial features, tiger tattoo on lower back, wears a black bra and panty set.

Stay away.
Old 15-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got a LB at H79. Inside the cubicle i ask for her name and she say Kathai. I know in for a decent svc.

I roam over her body and french each other. She took out her tool and its semi erect. I bbbj on her for around 10minutes and she couldn't get hard. Told me she has cum 3 times the day before.

I told her nevermind and ask her to return in favour. She glad bbbj my erected cock and after about 10minutes i ask to cap and did her standing doggy. I ram in hard and fast and was already sweating all over her while we french. It was fucking erotic. I did not stop for a moment and continue with my pumping and finally release all my load onto the cd.

Would be even better if she could cum together as well
Good atitude.
Cheers and enjoy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1