The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 20-07-2007, 04:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Okamura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

took a lady at H3, rm is on right side, 2nd or 3rd. was being 'lured' in when she use her 2 fingers to indicate 20 and come kind of meaning. while taking off my shirt, ask me had my dinner, etc...
everything is sop but for such kind of price to get a chinese with rm and cd include, i'm contented
Old 20-07-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
callmeh1976 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

H15R## (sorry but i forgot, could either be R14 or 16)
She is a really thin lady with small boobs but big nipples. She was very friendly. Made me lay on the bed and catbath me. Then proceed with BJ and alternating with nipple suck. She keeps saying ‘ooo aaaa darlinggggg’ throughout the session. Well, at least she is not half dead. Her BJ was ok and she kept doing it till I indicated she now needs to sits on it. She was reasonably tight for me. Turned her over after few minutes and pumped in missionary for about 10 minutes. After job done, she helped me wash Didi.

Race: Chinese (Malaysian)
Face: 5
Body: 6 (bit skinny)
Boobs: 3 (too small for me. 2 of the 3 points earned due to big pink nipples!)
BJ: 6
FJ: 6
RTF: Yup maybe
Dmg: 30

Ratings may not be too high but for me it was a satisfying value for money bonk.

Cheers!

Ps: This FR is a few days late. Apologies.
Old 21-07-2007, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
old cock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[CODE]callmeh1976;2156152]H15R## (sorry but i forgot, could either be R14 or 16)[/CODE]

Bro H15 bangala hse....fyi
Old 22-07-2007, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

This FR will also appear in H3R11 Pat Thread. All along I have been posting my FRs in her thread, but in case bros who do not read them there, i will post a repeat one here.

H3R11 Pat
It was a rainy afternoon. I was horny, trying to get hold of someone to screw. Called Lexon for Ice, Youth for Pearly, GL for Benz, all not available, and time running short, so decided to go to regular Pat in Petain H3R11.

Had to wait a short while outside her room, and many people were loitering trying to take a look at her. When the room door open I am surprised there was no customer coming out. She probably was having lunch or cleaning up.

Her room is considered one of the larger rooms in Petain. Compared to Jac's room, almost 2 times the size and she maintains it clean and comfy, with good aircon and no smell (some bros complain of Petain smell bad).

She is in this nice light blue floral dress, figure hugging, so that you can see her nice body. But to save time in stripping, she does not wear any undies. Off it goes and my bro immediately salutes. At her age, she still has that alluring looks, with long wavy black hair, and a pleasant smiling face. Her body is also well kept and has no tummy, and nice shape.

We got into business after the short usual wash. Her catbath was nice, with years of experience behind her, i was really high even before she started her BJ. I was busy rubba her, and her skin was so smooth. For the BJ, I did it with cap, but feeling is still there. Her BJ has a bit more strength, and she will suck in deepthroat for a while and alternate with licking the head repeatedly outside. It was so warm and sensual that I almost cum there. She smiled at me, knowing me for so long, I cannot tahan, she laid in missionry for me. I had a nice frontal view of her, nice proportional boobs with pink nipples, and she was wearing a black string necklace with a jade stone ornament. This made her look young and nice.

Anxiously, with her guide, I insert into the warm and moist hole. It was not loose, but I cannot expect it to be tight, since she has such a long history. But it was shiok, I kissed her lightly and she reciprocate and pumped. Her expression showed like pain, but she was enjoying it. I cummed and continue pump a few more before stopping.

Washed up and left.

Overall it was a nice session, and considering the charges at S$40-50 depending on regular or new, it's still value for money. Imagine you can spend S$50 for Jac, and $40 for Pat in same day, 2 shots compared to an average bonk at a HC of around $140 1 shot, or GL $150 2 shots.

Stats:
Looks: 7.5/10 (saw an FR gave 9/10. If compared to only Petain WL, maybe yes, and Jac should look 9.5/10)
Complexion: 7/10 (Smooth but dark, if not higher score)
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 7/10
RTF: yes
Old 23-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CrashFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi there fellow bros,

My honest FR on H18/R18 (I think)
been visiting her for quite some time....
went again a few days ago...
used to be quite plump, but now think slimmed down a bit...
but boobs still quite big....
always puts powder on you and then will boob massage u and run ur hard on through her 'canal', hehe....

anyway as follows:-
Face: 7/10 (does not look too old probably late 30s)
Body: 7/10 (slimmed down a bit i think)
Boobs: 9/10 (probably 36C)
BJ: 7/10 (Ok la)
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Have been doing so since I visited her
Old 23-07-2007, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice FR bro Fat Fatt. Looks like the favourites in Petain are still Pat and Jac.

I have not been Petain for quite a while already. Used to frequent H16 R19 one of the Bbbj queens of Petain. Wondering if she is still around.
Old 28-07-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
hurricane2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi CrashFresh, read thru yr honest FR. Kindly adv how much this WL charge ? Does she perform BBBJ ? During my visit to PT after offc hr abt 7.30pm, I notice that most of the Rm at Hse 18 is closed at Rm16.
Old 28-07-2007, 02:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 351 / Power: 18
Gunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGunner75 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewis13 View Post
Nice FR bro Fat Fatt. Looks like the favourites in Petain are still Pat and Jac.

I have not been Petain for quite a while already. Used to frequent H16 R19 one of the Bbbj queens of Petain. Wondering if she is still around.

i still prefer Jac although long time never step into petain. now into FL scene.

Cheers.
Old 28-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
lewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlewis13 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner75 View Post
i still prefer Jac although long time never step into petain. now into FL scene.

Cheers.
Me also dun mind try the FL scene instead of Petain but too bad cannot cos not enough money and lobangs.
Old 29-07-2007, 10:26 PM
Samster

skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Maggie from H20

Anyone knows what happened to Maggie (H20)? Her door seems to be forever closed since many months back.
Old 29-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 20
speedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspeedpass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Maggie from H20

Quote:
Originally Posted by skingmoo View Post
Anyone knows what happened to Maggie (H20)? Her door seems to be forever closed since many months back.
Is it the one near the entrance ?
Old 30-07-2007, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Jac is back on 3/8/2007 and its a friday... will she be working on saturday???
since she never work for 1 full month?
anyone tied her on saturday?
Old 31-07-2007, 09:36 PM
Samster

skingmoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Maggie from H20

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedpass View Post
Is it the one near the entrance ?

She used to be at the last room but think she moved to the front a few months back. You know if she's still working?
Old 01-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
dethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to beholddethknight is a splendid one to behold

Went to Petain for the first time, have hard time locating it. Finally arrive at 1500hrs saw lot of uncle in out of every house. Most of the room closed. Had noted down some of the recommendation but all closed. So went into H16 R27. One of the bro here mention he tried and give quite good review. Ask how much her face like not happy and show me three finger ($30). Once inside ask me if want urine. Weird leh. Find it funny. Then ask me wash my didi at the basin located at one corner of the room. Before I even start washing, she already stripe naked. When see her naked sianz 1/2. Left breast no nipple. While washing saw her apply some ky at her pussy. Ask me lay down and ask bj or bbbj. Ops for bbbj. Like one of the bro say, lot of tongue action. After several minutes feel its time. She capped me, I enter her and came. Nothing to shout about.

FR:
Age: First look late 30 but once stripe know confirm earlier 40 to late 40
Look: 6/10 (Base on other that I seen)
BBBJ: 6/10 (although lot of tongue action, don't feel so nice)
Boob: 4/10 (-2 for missing 1 nipple)
Damage: $30
RTF: Nope
Old 02-08-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
CrashFresh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hurricane2004 View Post
Hi CrashFresh, read thru yr honest FR. Kindly adv how much this WL charge ? Does she perform BBBJ ? During my visit to PT after offc hr abt 7.30pm, I notice that most of the Rm at Hse 18 is closed at Rm16.
she charges 30...
no bbbj...
and she normally leaves before 6 i guess...
should go there during the afternoons..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1