The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Van Basten
bros PTR, Shengge n Tsusoyi, all no need to be humble lah.... i m not so sure abt Tsusoyi, but shengge is really 60% sanghaening already. i take my hat off, even my shanghai factory boss who has a shanghainese wife n been in shanghai for 11 years can only understand still cannot speak shanghainese...
Bro Van Basten,

Like it all not, as my nick reflects, I am a Simple Man and would like to remain so. No matter what people have been talking about me, I am still a Simple Man and would always be so.

shengge is the man as you have said.

Regards

PTR aka UFO

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man
Old 18-07-2005, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 787 / Power: 21
shengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to beholdshengge is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bros

Quote:
bros PTR, Shengge n Tsusoyi, all no need to be humble lah.... i m not so sure abt Tsusoyi, but shengge is really 60% sanghaening already. i take my hat off
Dear VB,
Both of them are just trying to be humble and make fun of me lah.
My shanghai dialect cannot scared the big one small one may be a little. I guess you have also been speaking suzhou dailect already, after all you should have been actively taken a lot of saliva liao.

It is always ok to take your hat off, make sure don't take your cap off.... .
haha!

Cheers!

得到越多
失去更多
Old 19-07-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newtjitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: SuZhou

Hi guys, I am back. Got good lobang this time. just4fun, tomorrow we meeting? just for drinks?
Old 19-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 23
just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtjitsu
Hi guys, I am back. Got good lobang this time. just4fun, tomorrow we meeting? just for drinks?
Welcome back...

Just give me a call....maybe we can go for beer or kopi...

See ya....
Old 20-07-2005, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 858 / Power: 22
Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
btw where did you guys go? havent seen u around this thread for awhile...
Old 20-07-2005, 02:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
newtjitsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I come and go like a ghost walking in the graveyard. Tomorrow we meet at 8pm? I am staying in Guan Chian Jia.
Old 23-07-2005, 01:30 AM
Samster

Van Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to beholdVan Basten is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I come and go like a ghost walking in the graveyard. Tomorrow we meet at 8pm? I am staying in Guan Chian Jia.
bro nice to see u yesterday... back home already? hope to c u around in Suzhou! anw it was a gd walk around the area... too bad it was a bit late not much action.
Old 23-07-2005, 09:26 AM
Samster

just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!just4fun is one of the Best!

Quote:
bro nice to see u yesterday... back home already? hope to c u around in Suzhou! anw it was a gd walk around the area... too bad it was a bit late not much action.
VB...maybe we shld go again at ard 10 plus...to see whether will there be more actions anot...
Old 24-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 21
Ah Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAh Tan deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hou Hou lu!!!!!!!!
Old 24-07-2005, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4fun
VB...maybe we shld go again at ard 10 plus...to see whether will there be more actions anot...
ya bro.. so when u on to go recce again? but knn, u know the place is not that near to my hse leh... that day i take cab back wah 35rmb... not alot, but that's already the second most expensive trip i ever taken here in suzhou. my record only 38rmb!
Old 24-07-2005, 08:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
ya bro.. so when u on to go recce again? but knn, u know the place is not that near to my hse leh... that day i take cab back wah 35rmb... not alot, but that's already the second most expensive trip i ever taken here in suzhou. my record only 38rmb!
Si meh!!!

I tot SND and wuzhong very near oni...At least from the map i having lah

knn...must be the taxi-driver take a longer route....
Old 28-07-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
junction88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visiting Byland Bay Bathhouse 半岛湾休闲浴场

Was enteraining my silypaw frenz when they were here last week for meeting, decided to bring them to above bathhouse located at 东北街30号 娄门路桥 on the same street with 拙政园.

This is my favourite bathhouse as it is clean, not crowded, gals are young, price is fair, rooms are very discreet.

Entrance fee is 10Rmb, basic massage is 60Rmb for 45mins, tits fuck 200Rmb and ML 300Rmb all includsive 45 mins massage. The gal I had tried is 20 yrs old with firm and solid breast, fair with 1.6m tall.

This place is definately worth trying.

Cheer !
Old 29-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
dylan_xavier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bro just4fun,lukim and lukim,

how's life? had not been posting for quite a while. i'd just been sent by company for a training course in japan and i'd just reached sg yesterday. how i wish the training is conducted in shanghai.

i think the weather's still quite hot in suzhou rite? take care guys.

i'll most probably be going over to suzhou sometime mid next mth, hope to catch up with u guys soon.

have fun!
Old 01-08-2005, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylan_xavier
hi bro just4fun,lukim and lukim,

how's life? had not been posting for quite a while. i'd just been sent by company for a training course in japan and i'd just reached sg yesterday. how i wish the training is conducted in shanghai.

i think the weather's still quite hot in suzhou rite? take care guys.

i'll most probably be going over to suzhou sometime mid next mth, hope to catch up with u guys soon.

have fun!
ya hi, dylan, the weather is till very hot in suzhou, especially at nite knn worse than singapore. btw lukim, u there? when u coming back to suzhou? heard shld be early august isn't it?
Old 07-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lukim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
ya hi, dylan, the weather is till very hot in suzhou, especially at nite knn worse than singapore. btw lukim, u there? when u coming back to suzhou? heard shld be early august isn't it?
Dear VB,
I just got back from germany. So could not reply to you earlier. I will be in Suzhou almost at the end of the month. This is the Suzhou finale for me. So this time must enjoy all i can!!!

Plan some good activities for me ok!!...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1