The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2024, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 11
akagami deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyakagami deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

My ultimate session with a Thai MILF fox named Jade. There is always something about the MILFs. They may not score on the looks chart but their unparalleled sexual appetite and levels of service sometimes baffles me that I was the one paying for the experience. D1 players would know her.

So reading FRs about Jade and getting confirmation from some bros about her specials. I quickly secured a slot one January morning to see what the hype was all about. Sometimes the first slot can be a miss more than a hit as the FLs might not be yet in the mood. But the moment she greeted me at the door, I knew it was a sure HIT.

She gave me a tight hug, a kiss on the lips and guided me to where to leave my footwear. As this was happening she was smothering her hands all over me from the back and was grabbing my crotch. The moment i turned around, she grabbed my face and started frenching in the living room. I was putting my hands underneath her night gown and grabbing those boobs and without warning she knelt down and took my cock out of my jeans and started to blow me right then and there.

It was kinda thrilling doing it there in the common room where the other girls might come out and see her blowing me. I deepthroated her for a few thrusts and got her up as I wanted to move the action into the room. She stood up, grabbed my cock and dragged me in cock first into her room. Once in, we undressed each other as we were frenching and fondling each others bodies. In the midst of the passion, she asked me if I have showered, I said yes as I was fresh from home. Hearing that, she brought me to the edge of the bed, sat me down and continued her BJ from the living room. I guess she hasn’t had breakfast yet as she swallowed my sausage hungrily and moaning like it was the most delicious thing she ever put in her mouth. After she got it all nice and sloppy, she laid me down and put my legs up in the air, in which she started to literally gobble up my ass. TBH im not a fan of AR but damn she certainly made me enjoy hers as she was literally EATING my ass.

I was hungry to taste her MILF pussy too and got her into 69 position in which she obliged. Gosh her shaven pussy was already wet and juicy and I had my fair shair of abalone for breakfast. I really wanted to bust my load in her mouth but my mission has always been a creampie. I gave her the signal to get on top of me and she began to grind her wet pussy on my shaft. As we were frenching with each others juices still on our mouths, she whispered to me “Condom?”. I whispered back to her “No..” while shaking my head. She giggled into my ear, grabbed my cock and slid into her wet pussy. Damn the feeling that a lady is wet by herself without any KY help always helps with the mood.

I drilled her pussy from below as she moaned into my ear and frenched me heavily. I would take a break and let her ride me and use me. I would stick my tongue out and she knew that I wanted it sucked. I rolled her over and got on top of her as I continued to pound her. I knew in my head it had barely been 20 minutes into the session, but I could feel my army building up for the first release already. I asked her “Cum Inside?” to which she nodded with her mouth open while moaning as if begging for me to release it in her. I increased the speed of my hip thrusts and felt her pussy desperately gripping onto my well lubricated cock. I couldn’t hold on any longer and shot all my morning load into her. She grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper as I throbbed in her and she followed the rhythm with her grip.

She smiled and giggled after we were both done releasing and gripping onto one another. I was still on top of her and she showed no signs of wanting me to get off. She just continued to fondle my face and give me pecks on the lips and patting my ass. I was still semi hard and started to slowly thrust my hips. She replied with an “oooo” and giggled while squeezing my ass. We moved from pecks on the lips to frenching again. I stuck out my tongue and let a bit of saliva drool out, she replied in kind by twirling her tongue around that drop of saliva and began lashing her tongue along mind. I delved a step further and began to build up some spit, and she immediately knew what I wanted to there and opened up her mouth wide. I then let the ball of spit drop into her wide open mouth as she savored it and locked lips again. I opened my mouth wide and she obliged by spitting back into my mouth. I must say in my years of visiting FLs only less than a handful are nasty enough for this.

With this depraved act happening, I could feel my cock becoming rock hard again and ready for another release. Damn less than 10 minutes have gone by since my first shot and I may release my 2nd one before 60 minutes have gone by. She grabbed my face and our lips were glued to one another as she moaned into my mouth as I began to pick up speed with my thrusts. I thought fuck it, I couldn’t keep it up any longer and felt my 2nd load build up all ready to explode into her. I held her ass with my arms resting behind her back as i thrusted even faster and finally came into her again, this time with her mouth next to my head and moaning with pleasure into my ears.

My dick finally became flaccid and I could finally escape her grip and I loved the sight of her wet creamy pussy and the drenched patch of love juice on her bed. She gasped and giggled as she pointed at it. She said “Shower?” and I nodded as she passed me my towel. Now at this point I have already fired 2 shots and i thought it was over and the PSE/GFE was over. But boy was I wrong. During the shower she was still teasing my cock, licking my nipples and frenching me every opportunity she got. I wanted to get hard but even I had my limits. She dried me up as we stepped back into the room. She looked at her phone and saw that there was about 25 minutes left. I thought she would pass my clothes to me to get dressed but she asked me “Massage?”

Wow her level of service is really through the roof. I said sure and she got me to lie face down. Her massage was good, nothing to shout about but towards the end was where she got me by surprise. She got me to lift my butt up in the air as I arched my back up and with my ass exposed, she suddenly began to eat my ass again. Gosh this is one hungry MILF to say the least. She even began to rub my dick from behind as if she was milking my cock. Of course I got super hard from this action. She turned me around and began to bob her head up and down my cock. It was a sight to behold to see this MILF enjoying my hard cock and the surprises didn’t stop as she squatted onto my dick and began pounding on it. Wow is this MILF going to squeeze a 3rd unofficial shot from me? I just went with the flow. Squeezed her boobs, frenched her hard and our spit exchange session began again with her on top this time. I grabbed her ass tight and began drilling her and I felt that I had a 3rd army ready to be released. She collapes on top of me as I continued to rock her hard from underneath. With her moaning into my ears, I fired my3rd shot of morning sperm into this wild MILFs pussy. As we were moaning from the pleasures of cumming her alarm rang for the 5 minute warning. She giggled and got off me and passed me my towel.

During this whole session, there was barely any english spoken. Sex was our common language. During the final shower, I could tell she actually wanted more but time didn’t allow it. After I got dressed, she gave a final hug and kissed me and said “See you again”. I left that morning a truly satisfied man thinking wow I was just her 1st one of the day, how does she keep that up.

Of course I RTF her again, next time for a 2 hour slot but lets leave that for another time. Lets just say next time, 4 times was the charm.

Truly a gem amongst gems. Jade.
Old 05-02-2024, 03:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 7
JxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJxYz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Those that know, try KinkyThai Kani. YMMV
Old 05-02-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by JxYz View Post
Can share yr FR ?
Old 05-02-2024, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 398 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaia View Post
Can share yr FR ?
He have posted her FR and did mentioned “I get to eat sashimi”
Old 05-02-2024, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 1
Charmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCharmycharmer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

For me, the best and good ones so far was with elecher. She’s quite horny naughty. Even can do outdoors. Feeling is good and she will make u feel comfortable
Old 06-02-2024, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JxYz View Post
Bro Dome 1?
Old 06-02-2024, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Baldiebro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBaldiebro is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by akagami View Post
My ultimate session with a Thai MILF fox named Jade. There is always something about the MILFs. They may not score on the looks chart but their unparalleled sexual appetite and levels of service sometimes baffles me that I was the one paying for the experience. D1 players would know her.

So reading FRs about Jade and getting confirmation from some bros about her specials. I quickly secured a slot one January morning to see what the hype was all about. Sometimes the first slot can be a miss more than a hit as the FLs might not be yet in the mood. But the moment she greeted me at the door, I knew it was a sure HIT.

She gave me a tight hug, a kiss on the lips and guided me to where to leave my footwear. As this was happening she was smothering her hands all over me from the back and was grabbing my crotch. The moment i turned around, she grabbed my face and started frenching in the living room. I was putting my hands underneath her night gown and grabbing those boobs and without warning she knelt down and took my cock out of my jeans and started to blow me right then and there.

It was kinda thrilling doing it there in the common room where the other girls might come out and see her blowing me. I deepthroated her for a few thrusts and got her up as I wanted to move the action into the room. She stood up, grabbed my cock and dragged me in cock first into her room. Once in, we undressed each other as we were frenching and fondling each others bodies. In the midst of the passion, she asked me if I have showered, I said yes as I was fresh from home. Hearing that, she brought me to the edge of the bed, sat me down and continued her BJ from the living room. I guess she hasn’t had breakfast yet as she swallowed my sausage hungrily and moaning like it was the most delicious thing she ever put in her mouth. After she got it all nice and sloppy, she laid me down and put my legs up in the air, in which she started to literally gobble up my ass. TBH im not a fan of AR but damn she certainly made me enjoy hers as she was literally EATING my ass.

I was hungry to taste her MILF pussy too and got her into 69 position in which she obliged. Gosh her shaven pussy was already wet and juicy and I had my fair shair of abalone for breakfast. I really wanted to bust my load in her mouth but my mission has always been a creampie. I gave her the signal to get on top of me and she began to grind her wet pussy on my shaft. As we were frenching with each others juices still on our mouths, she whispered to me “Condom?”. I whispered back to her “No..” while shaking my head. She giggled into my ear, grabbed my cock and slid into her wet pussy. Damn the feeling that a lady is wet by herself without any KY help always helps with the mood.

I drilled her pussy from below as she moaned into my ear and frenched me heavily. I would take a break and let her ride me and use me. I would stick my tongue out and she knew that I wanted it sucked. I rolled her over and got on top of her as I continued to pound her. I knew in my head it had barely been 20 minutes into the session, but I could feel my army building up for the first release already. I asked her “Cum Inside?” to which she nodded with her mouth open while moaning as if begging for me to release it in her. I increased the speed of my hip thrusts and felt her pussy desperately gripping onto my well lubricated cock. I couldn’t hold on any longer and shot all my morning load into her. She grabbed my ass to pull me in deeper as I throbbed in her and she followed the rhythm with her grip.

She smiled and giggled after we were both done releasing and gripping onto one another. I was still on top of her and she showed no signs of wanting me to get off. She just continued to fondle my face and give me pecks on the lips and patting my ass. I was still semi hard and started to slowly thrust my hips. She replied with an “oooo” and giggled while squeezing my ass. We moved from pecks on the lips to frenching again. I stuck out my tongue and let a bit of saliva drool out, she replied in kind by twirling her tongue around that drop of saliva and began lashing her tongue along mind. I delved a step further and began to build up some spit, and she immediately knew what I wanted to there and opened up her mouth wide. I then let the ball of spit drop into her wide open mouth as she savored it and locked lips again. I opened my mouth wide and she obliged by spitting back into my mouth. I must say in my years of visiting FLs only less than a handful are nasty enough for this.

With this depraved act happening, I could feel my cock becoming rock hard again and ready for another release. Damn less than 10 minutes have gone by since my first shot and I may release my 2nd one before 60 minutes have gone by. She grabbed my face and our lips were glued to one another as she moaned into my mouth as I began to pick up speed with my thrusts. I thought fuck it, I couldn’t keep it up any longer and felt my 2nd load build up all ready to explode into her. I held her ass with my arms resting behind her back as i thrusted even faster and finally came into her again, this time with her mouth next to my head and moaning with pleasure into my ears.

My dick finally became flaccid and I could finally escape her grip and I loved the sight of her wet creamy pussy and the drenched patch of love juice on her bed. She gasped and giggled as she pointed at it. She said “Shower?” and I nodded as she passed me my towel. Now at this point I have already fired 2 shots and i thought it was over and the PSE/GFE was over. But boy was I wrong. During the shower she was still teasing my cock, licking my nipples and frenching me every opportunity she got. I wanted to get hard but even I had my limits. She dried me up as we stepped back into the room. She looked at her phone and saw that there was about 25 minutes left. I thought she would pass my clothes to me to get dressed but she asked me “Massage?”

Wow her level of service is really through the roof. I said sure and she got me to lie face down. Her massage was good, nothing to shout about but towards the end was where she got me by surprise. She got me to lift my butt up in the air as I arched my back up and with my ass exposed, she suddenly began to eat my ass again. Gosh this is one hungry MILF to say the least. She even began to rub my dick from behind as if she was milking my cock. Of course I got super hard from this action. She turned me around and began to bob her head up and down my cock. It was a sight to behold to see this MILF enjoying my hard cock and the surprises didn’t stop as she squatted onto my dick and began pounding on it. Wow is this MILF going to squeeze a 3rd unofficial shot from me? I just went with the flow. Squeezed her boobs, frenched her hard and our spit exchange session began again with her on top this time. I grabbed her ass tight and began drilling her and I felt that I had a 3rd army ready to be released. She collapes on top of me as I continued to rock her hard from underneath. With her moaning into my ears, I fired my3rd shot of morning sperm into this wild MILFs pussy. As we were moaning from the pleasures of cumming her alarm rang for the 5 minute warning. She giggled and got off me and passed me my towel.

During this whole session, there was barely any english spoken. Sex was our common language. During the final shower, I could tell she actually wanted more but time didn’t allow it. After I got dressed, she gave a final hug and kissed me and said “See you again”. I left that morning a truly satisfied man thinking wow I was just her 1st one of the day, how does she keep that up.

Of course I RTF her again, next time for a 2 hour slot but lets leave that for another time. Lets just say next time, 4 times was the charm.

Bro, is this Dome 1?
Old 06-02-2024, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 23
gaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergaia is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by akagami View Post

Bro, upped u 23 apples, waiting for ur part 2 rtf
Old 23-02-2024, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ChuckyD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best thread in this section, thanks for sharing!
Old 24-02-2024, 10:32 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
My first raw experience, while I’m having sex with a FL in doggie position, not sure whether her pussy too tight or never cap on properly, I can’t really describe the sensation because I never experience it before, I felt like coming, when I pull out my rod just realised the cap is gone, it went into her pussy..
I bet G20 of legal house also give u the same feeling haha
Old 26-02-2024, 02:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Old 26-02-2024, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 2
Flash28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlash28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
Nice shot bro, from which dome? CIP?
Old 26-02-2024, 08:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
I bet G20 of legal house also give u the same feeling haha
Lol which house
Old 26-02-2024, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

that purple bedsheet looks familiar, haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by crownedclown View Post
Good bonks: Mexi, Jane, Cherry, Dinky, Nina
Old 26-02-2024, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 3
crownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrownedclown is a Helpful and Caring Samster

every thrust jiggle jiggle

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1