The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 03-03-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 9
Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!Drasto94 is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Was nearby. Had time before dinner. Looked for carmen from Regent. And she was available.

Looks: 8/10. Tanned. Looks like the pictures but add a bit of tan aha. But nice to see at. Has a bit of rbf ice cold feel when you meet her. You just need to fuck her right and she changes. She's now cheerful aha.

Body: 9/10. Well kept body overall. Slim with freshly done boobs. Like fresh out of the oven fresh. So go easy on them.

GFE: 8/10. Shy. Ice cold. But you need to tune her right. Fuck her right. Give her that right amount of sweet loving and she'll love you after you're done ahah. Shes alright tbh. Likes to twirl my nips and just keep touching me all over even while resting.

FJ: good sex. She can ride. And boy she will not stop going once she reaches a certain level of pleasure. Lots of stamina to ride and she can take It very well.

Very simple fr. She would not stop tickling me until I wrote the fr while resting..

RTF: probably. I had a long ass massage before this so I was not feeling it tbh. But she does it well and I shot anyway.
Old 03-03-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyals View Post
You painted her?
The correct question should be is Yoko a HE, HER or IT.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

okay wanna write fr about a hidden gem (i feel)...

New, GALAXY XSCORTS

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=719610

OKT: bro is friendly and prompt reply, settle booking in 15 mins.
Location: Central area, accessible by car, 5 min walk from mrt in apartment.
Room/Shower: Room is generally clean but the mattress a little dirty with some hair... but whatever. Shower is shared shower with FL flatmates.

Now for the good stuff

Look: 8/10
i feel the photos dont do her justice, the video is the one that resembles her. Heavy makeup, super hot look. dunno how she look like without, but see liao cfm wont reject.
Boobs: C cup, those big perky kind. Cfm is not natural but i think looks good on her.
Painting: read a few fr that she hairy naturally, i think she shaved after but can feel some uneven hairs. No smell, only the thick taste. Okay to paint.
BBBJ: 7/10
Good effort, pressure, technique and know the right spots to flick with her tongue
Kissing/French:
heavy kissing allowed but i didnt feel her tongue.
AR: read that she give but never ask. im okay with either.
FJ:
Only done in missionary, but had some trouble finishing so she gave me something special to help me finish eventually. Pussy is tight and good view of her body when i on top.
RTF: Yes, chop guarantee cfm.

Told me she only have 5 customer in 3 days, i feel that for this range and for her look is not bad already considering now many fls is this range and sometimes really regret booking. Glad that i went to her. Bros pls support her.
THXX
Old 03-03-2019, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
chenmloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (FR for Becca from RegentLust)

FR for Becca from RegentLust, 1st March, 12:30am, 8 hours Overnight

OKT is very careful in verifying customer, so 1st timer gotta do a few things for OKT before can confirm booking, need more patience with OKT.

Venue is a few bus-stops away from MRT but not too far, but it is extremely dark at night so must prepare to use your mobile phone's torchlight function. Room is simple furnished but very spacious, 2 common toilets to be shared and quite run down.

Becca, the gem, SYT around 26yo. Cute looking, face not that smooth but acceptable with makeup. Tall and very slim with long soft flowy hair that reaches around her waist. Small boobs, not for big boobs lover. Pussy shaved but a bit prickly, clean and no unpleasant smell. She showers plenty of times per day, so she smells good and clean. High demands with packed bookings get her working non-stop and all tired and hungry by night time because she has no time to eat, but she still works hard and pleases in bed and very accommodating. Very high GFE.

Face: 8/10 (photos don't do justice)
Boobs: 5/10 (should be A cup)
Pussy: 9/10 (shaved but a bit prickly, clean and odorless)
BBBJ: 9/10 (strong slurpy vacuum)
FJ: 10/10 (very accomodating)
GFE: 10/10 (I could fall in love if only she's not a WL)

RTF: Yes but may be difficult to arrange as she's leaving on 5 March.
Old 03-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 7
Julius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJulius81 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by horiv3 View Post
Any remember Apple from TRL?
Quite popular, was here twice if im not wrong.
Anyone knows what happened to her?
She is busy in Macau
Old 03-03-2019, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gtheoneandonly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Spears, teeruk lover.
Appointment 3/3/2019, 4pm

Gotta say teeruk lover bringing in some quality models, Spears is passionate and beautiful

Face: 10/10 pretty, cute, flawless skin
Body: 10/10 fair skin,smooth, great smell
Pussy: sweet taste, good smell, so tight i can only put one finger
Bbbj: 8/10 good for me haha. She pays attention to the balls too
Fj: passionate, soft moans. Frenching while fucking
GFE: Excellent. Basic english tho but we talked with our bodies 😆

Heres a short description to fuel ur imagination haha

Dayum she can ride. Most girls tire easily but shes passionate af. I have nvr felt this good in cowgirl. Her soft moans pleased me, she leaned in to french and i could smell her sweet frangrance. Later i put her in missionary and made love to her, tongues kissing and thrusting her at the same time. At one point she was thrusting back against me, it was an amazing experience.

Time to go find out yourself guys. This ones RTF worthy ( shes only around more one week)
Old 03-03-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ramseyho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for BeBe, LustV.

Read the old FRs in 2016. Seems decent, went to try.

Look: Mid twenties, definitely no SYT. But is pretty and cute esp. when she smiles. won't reject. Average figure. Not slim, but not fat either.
Boobs: natural, C cup, soft and nice to grab. Let you suck per your liking.
Kissing: light kissing. She is not into frenching, but during FJ, she allows more passionate kissing.
Painting: Allow, paint her long long till she wet. She enjoys it.
BBBJ: Good pressure and effort. Quite enjoyable.
FJ: Pump her in missionary for first shot, her moans are very encouraging.
She enjoys it and will adjust her position to enjoy. She wants to cum too.
GFE: English is good. No problem communicating. Cuddle tightly after 1st shot. She is hardworking and will try to make you cum for 2nd shot.
Overall a good bonk.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 6
sexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexayefeb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Anny ; Silkstockings

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=718923

First and foremost, a easy to find location. Was there half an hour earlier and okt able to accomodate. Thanks bro silk!

The moment you step in, a petite girl in a cute dress greets you with a smile. Room and towels provided is clean, except the towels abit small though

Looks/body: a cutie that is in a petite, curvy body.
Boob: a ample, firm B enough to grab. Perky nips for you.
Bbbj: hardworking, good suction and wont stop till you tell her to.
Fj: she rides like a pro and gotten my first shot. Didnt manage to try other position, and perhaps doggy is her favourite.
GFE: to the roof, the way she snug up to you. The way she look and smile at you.

After the session, we shower together. Non stop teasing from her even while im changing.

Overall is a good experience, her french is those slow & sensual. She doesn't allow painting, as there is a reason. But quite bushy though, hope she will be shaved on my next rtf.

Rtf: ohhh yes. When vitamin M is recharged.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Yes she is very good. But just a question for anyone try her before, don't you guys think she is very tight? How to tell the diff if the tightness is natural or not? I not complaining haha just asking for more sexperience bros advice
So how to tell if she is faking tightness or is tightness from preorgasm. If it is real orgasm type of tight as she is coming to orgasm and not fake tight by squeezing her cb muscles, just look at her nipples. If nipple smaller and pointed. She is about to cum.

But yeah. Love nadia. Awesome real!
Old 03-03-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skadii View Post
Had a disappointing experience from RP yesterday. Picture not same, services stated not provided. OKT say clean shaved but when take off see 1 big bush. Room aircon spoil. So long never chiong and wanted to play abit but was shot down. RP standard dropped so much..
RP is shit stable.
So much discussion here about this shit and you still book.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
RTF 4 slots booked in advance with Britney.
Awesome, alot alot alot better than previous even those slots were alrdy solid. Yet this time round more powerful. 😎 wanted to book overnight for birthday but can't do overnight for me ;(
Didn't expect to have so much ammos to fire, I am shocked too. She started the first round when I stepped into the room. LOL down by multiple shots, one of the shot attempted by me , the rest she initiated. Really expect her to be tired and probably sleep with me only. Hahahaha yet I was wrong man.
We fucked fucked and fucked, DFK until super tired lol one time gao gao. Till we woke up late in the morning..
Sorry bro trlover. Didn't mean it..
🙏🙏
damn bro... 4 slots back to back?
Old 03-03-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 6
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Yes she is very good. But just a question for anyone try her before, don't you guys think she is very tight? How to tell the diff if the tightness is natural or not? I not complaining haha just asking for more sexperience bros advice
Not an expert, but I can honestly say Nadia has the tightest I have experienced. Which was great for me. Not only that, the sensation varies throughout the FJ. So far she is my best sexperience in 2019!
Old 03-03-2019, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 7
Player101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlayer101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mena from Galaxy

Body: Slim and tone, slight thai tanned. Her boobs are definitely the highlight. Enhanced but not those hard af type. For the price I would say it's quite a good deal 👍

Looks: Pretty~

Attitude: I went at late night, don't expect her to super energize, but she did what I requested without feeling force. Service wasn't rush or half hearted.

Conclusion: She is worth the try or rtf for some. Now days quality of girls are hard to have compare to last time. Honestly, for the price and body you are getting shes consider good.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee80 View Post
So how to tell if she is faking tightness or is tightness from preorgasm. If it is real orgasm type of tight as she is coming to orgasm and not fake tight by squeezing her cb muscles, just look at her nipples. If nipple smaller and pointed. She is about to cum.

But yeah. Love nadia. Awesome real!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hike View Post
Not an expert, but I can honestly say Nadia has the tightest I have experienced. Which was great for me. Not only that, the sensation varies throughout the FJ. So far she is my best sexperience in 2019!
Yes short FR,
she is very tight, tightest i have feel and her level of english also very good.
she is intelligent and mature
Can't wait to RTF her

Last edited by thanosthefarmer; 22-03-2019 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
ChaosTheory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TuapekkongAndy View Post

DragonCave Kitty.

Initially planned to go with another babe from my favourite stable, but my plans, timing and the location not convenient for yesterday, so I decided to try different one this time (to that stable's boss, you still my favourite bro!).

Saw some thread, and out of the babes, only her pics attracted me the most. Has the looks of someone I used to date, but she's like the younger version of that person.

Name also unique for a Thai, name of an old good friend whom I occasionally had feelings for but got friend zoned (long story hahah).

It was a late night slot, the 2nd last one, but she was welcoming and smiling all the way. As usual, spoke Thai to break the ice, but she could really speak English well so I changed my SOP and just spoke English with her.

I washed myself up as I also had to relieve myself. The toilet, and the room, was small. After washing, her turn, she told me, 2 minutes na ka, I teased and said, I can't wait! 2 seconds can? She giggled.

After the shower, she asked if I wanted massage first, or fuck first. At first I was tired and said massage but halfway through my lil bro woke up and I said I changed my mind and wanna do the deed first.

BBBJ started, and rarely I got this, but she actually went all the way down my throbbing head felt the tightness of her throat gagging, almost like a tight pussy orgasming, but with a warm wet tongue playing with the bottom of my shaft. Almost CIM.

But I stopped and kissed her, frenched while pulling her up to embrace, we made out for some time until we couldn't take it anymore, I rolled her over and had her in passionate missionary while mouth still locked, occasionally looking at her face as we fucked.

she's experienced in this line, but her seeming innocent teenage lover vibe can be a KC trap sia. When I'm done cumming, she actually tightened her embrace around me and let me just lie down there feeling our warm bodies and hearts beat.

She smiled sweetly like it was the best thing in the world when I looked at her face as I pulled out.

After that, she massaged, quite decent strength for a non professional, while we chat about life, work, studies, etc.

She's also really easy to talk with, not the kind that answer questions with only 1 or 2 words and silent, but open up and tell a bit of her stories while listening to mine with more questions showing genuine interest.

The chemistry was good that I actually impressed myself with making her laugh loudly a couple of times. Usually I don't get to do that at first impression - I'm no expert pick up artist, that's why I'm paying to chiong ladies, lah haha. If I expert PUA, I get to bonk for free.

But yeah, either she really good EQ and extroverted or the chemistry was nice.

I don't wanna rate, but basically, go for her if you looking for:

1. Sweet young teenage / college lover feel.
2. Warm welcoming service with a smile. There wasn't a single second she did not smile, maybe except while she was horny while fucking.
3. Good conversation in English/Thai. Can tell she's an intelligent and motivated gal.
4. Looks are subjective/relative, but quite decent, a sweet, cute natural beauty
Looks like another fake FR-last post in 2017. DragonCave looks quite dodgy guys...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1