The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2020, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bride & Bridesmaid

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post

could've worn a better and sexier pair of panties....inmyop
Why you so like dat?
Old 24-06-2020, 01:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 7
alicialow09ww deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Apologies to all bros who posted their guess and also in private message, I have been busy and unable to reply everyone. Just like to say that another bro has messaged me and he knows one of the girls in the pictures.

What is exciting is, he told me that is his fwb last time!

That means there are 2 ladies in the photos who has a fwb, and they have no idea how wild them friends are in their secret life!

I am still talking to the bro and it is really a turn on to see each other fwb naked.

Still waiting for the bro who is friend with my fwb to message me. I know it is a long shot, but it is worth a try right?
It is normal for women with fwb. Just make sure before marry the women must do QC check first on her background.

For all you know, all 5 have had FWB relationship before
Old 24-06-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 14
bengeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice photos n stories..
Old 24-06-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
Agree but dun you think it adds a little innocence to the whole composition?
She's not modeling lingerie afterall though she could
Old 24-06-2020, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
At least not those granny type panties can liao
Old 24-06-2020, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19007 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
At least not those granny type panties can liao
true to this!
Old 24-06-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
cuteleanne is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I love these sexy brides pictures.
Old 24-06-2020, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Apologies to all bros who posted their guess and also in private message, I have been busy and unable to reply everyone. Just like to say that another bro has messaged me and he knows one of the girls in the pictures.

What is exciting is, he told me that is his fwb last time!

That means there are 2 ladies in the photos who has a fwb, and they have no idea how wild them friends are in their secret life!

I am still talking to the bro and it is really a turn on to see each other fwb naked.

Still waiting for the bro who is friend with my fwb to message me. I know it is a long shot, but it is worth a try right?
Never judge a book by it's cover. I slept with a friend after her wedding celebration with friends because she wanted to get back at her husband bonking her jie mei just before the wedding.

Talking about this, the image of her in that white dress in the pool and her purple bra and panties showing is just unforgettable.
Old 24-06-2020, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 14
cheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercheapslut is a living Saint! - you won't find better

brides these days are getting out of hand! But I like it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Never judge a book by it's cover. I slept with a friend after her wedding celebration with friends because she wanted to get back at her husband bonking her jie mei just before the wedding.

Talking about this, the image of her in that white dress in the pool and her purple bra and panties showing is just unforgettable.
Old 24-06-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
SkyLeopard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post

Does she still want to get back at her husband? Many bros waiting here ...
Old 24-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1119 / Power: 12
eliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud ofeliteseal has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Some more bride pix for you

anyone can identify her? very pretty
Old 25-06-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Yeah bro, really can't judge a book by its cover. Wild on the inside and their friends or colleagues will not get to know how wild unless the lucky guy is the one that gets to bonk!

Tell us more about this friend. How did you know her and how did you get into her pants? Is the wedding after party the first time you bonked her? Where was her husband when you bedded her?
She was my partner's bestie. I met her few times before that. She was always jealous of my partner saying how gentleman I am and how I made her cum. Sex was never a taboo topic and we all knew each other's "official" sex lives.

The party was the first and only time so far we bonked. It was at a rented villa with a nice pool. Her family was quite well to do, so close friends were invited on this wedding celebration or to them, the first short honeymoon.

I knew about her problem with her hubby from my partner. The four of us were at the pool side. Some other friends went partying, but we were tired from the long wedding prep so we stayed in. Partner and her hubby got drunk and fell asleep hard by pool side. I went into the pool to cool off the alcohol effect. The girl joined in. We went in with our clothes. I did tell her about her wet transparent thin dress. She started sobbing a little and asked if she was so bad that the hubby had to bonk her jie mei. She said maybe her skills wasn't good and she wanted me to judge. She assured me that she was serious.

We got out of the water and went into the hall. I had a great time bonking her and enjoying the view of her long legs and her 1.78m frame. I was so horny and excited that I cum so much that session. Much of her face and bra and boobs were covered in my cum.

After that bonk she said she felt guilty that she slept with me and betrayed her bestie just to get back at her hubby. She did try to improve her sex life with her hubby using tips from me. They went for counselling soon after the trip.

For whoever called my story CSB and zapped me, don't just zap without leaving your nick.
Old 25-06-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Getting quiet on this thread, still looking for the bros in here who knows my fwb

The lucky bro gets to see my fwb in action.

Second pic, lady on the right in white?
Old 25-06-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19007 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 26-06-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Did someone say more....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1