The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2024, 01:16 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 0
Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!Imladygaga213 is one of the Best!
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mejustaguy View Post
Just visited k+ hongdae. Price increase to 60k for half hour? Hj also asking 50k
IMO Hongdae not really worth... it's expensive cos its in the prime location, of course they try to tok the tourist. Girls wise not bad la honestly but i think sillim get the best bang (literally) for buck
Old 06-01-2024, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ariake010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
IMO Hongdae not really worth... it's expensive cos its in the prime location, of course they try to tok the tourist. Girls wise not bad la honestly but i think sillim get the best bang (literally) for buck
Do you remember the girl's name? From your previous Silllim experience. I've been there a lot and a lot of them (excluding the thicker ones I don't really like) only do HJ or FS, not BJ.
Old 06-01-2024, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Xyzr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imladygaga213 View Post
Dropped u a question bro about Sillim via pm. Thx
Old 10-01-2024, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

hi Brudders,

Is GAIN Anma still around. Been quite long since I go back to Seoul.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
hi Brudders,

It seems they are owned by the same people at Tiffany Anma. Last time I went in October, a staff member told me they're closed for renovations and took me to Tiffany instead. Not sure if they've since reopened.
Old 10-01-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi Brudders,

It seems they are owned by the same people at Tiffany Anma. Last time I went in October, a staff member told me they're closed for renovations and took me to Tiffany instead. Not sure if they've since reopened.
Old 11-01-2024, 05:50 AM
Samster

Xyzr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariake010 View Post
Do you remember the girl's name? From your previous Silllim experience. I've been there a lot and a lot of them (excluding the thicker ones I don't really like) only do HJ or FS, not BJ.
How many girls do you think are in rotation for Sillim? I’ve seen a few
Old 15-01-2024, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2385 / Power: 7
LeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond reputeLeonLurker has a reputation beyond repute

Was in Seoul recently, went to Donuts anma and Sillim Kiss Bang (Hot Kiss Date). Here to share my sexperiences for the bros here.

Donuts:
Went at around 3pm on a weekday. Dead hour. Procedure was same as the bros here already described. Walked in, was greeted by a guy and a friendly mamasan, she asked how I came to know the place, I pointed to sbf, paid the 260k won for 1 shot, then proceeded to the lounge area. Sat for a while, the guy offered me coffee, then the mamasan came again to ask for my preferences. I asked for someone slim, but the girl I got still got a bit of tummy anyway. Opted for club style, then was ushered to the locker room to store my belongings and shower. At this timing, there weren't many customers there, just saw a few Koreans. After showering is done, proceeded to the lounge area again, then was ushered to the lift. Once lift door opened, two ladies greeted me. Once lift door closed, action started, both ladies licking my nips. Not a bad experience. Once reached the club floor, ladies held my hand and led me to the club stool for a bj and doggie while the other continued licking my nips. At this timing, there was completely no one around. Bummer, didn't get to experience the orgy the bros here were talking about. After about 5mins of this action on the club stool, was led into a room by my girl. Chit chatted a little bit, then got to experience the nuru massage thing they have, this was not bad, the girl was quite experienced, great rimming. After that, proceeded onto the bed and fucked. Couldn't keep my erection going cuz she looked like a baby elephant, so finished the deed with a HJ pretty quickly, but the girl insisted on chatting till the time was up, so engaged in some awkward conversation with half-ass English and half-ass Korean.

Overall: 7/10. Maybe my expectations were too high.
Looks: 6/10, MILF.
Body: 5/10, not my type, didn't really get a slim girl like what I asked for.
Attitude: 10/10. Good service good attitude, and the girl knew what she was doing, seems very experienced.
RTF: Nope. But would still recommend bros to go, just for the experience. If you want to go club style, the girl said it's better to go around 8pm or later, because that's when more guys will visit the establishment, and that's how you can get your orgy experience.

Sillim Kiss Bang (Kiss Hot Date):
Visited this place 3 times so far, went with a different girl each time to check out what they have on offer. Overall I would say the quality of the girls are great, young pretty SYTs in their 20s (and the occasional early 30s), like college girls or recent grads, but a lot depends on luck since you're just assigned a girl without a choice. You are entitled to 1 swap though. Anyway, commitment is not that high since it's only 50k won entry fee for 30mins, so even if you don't like what you see you can just don't opt for any additional action. HJ/BJ/FJ is the standard 30/50/150 rate, paid on top of the 50k won entry fee.

Girl 1: name starts with H, you can PM me if you want to know the name
Looks: 7/10, not bad for her age.
Body: 6/10, a little thick with natural Cs.
Service: 7/10. Offers HJ BJ FJ.
GFE: 2/10. Felt very artificial and commercial.
English: half-assed. Papago needed.
For the love of god, if you get this girl, ask for a swap, unless you like dry humping. This was the worst girl out of those that I tried. Didn't allow DFK, only some shallow lips action. Even then, she kept emphasising not to leave any saliva. Turnoff. Anyway, wanted to shoot my bullets so opted for a BJ. Paid her the amount, but the fucker kept trying to stall for time from this point onwards. Kept asking me to kiss her body and do some dry humping (which was honestly kinda weird) and kept trying to engage in conversation, I got the feeling that she was trying to get me to extend the time. Said no and asked her to start the BJ. At least the BBBJ was decent. CIM not allowed, so finished with her hands. Negatives aside, plus point is that she does take some initiative in conversation and action so it doesn't feel as awkward with her.

Girl 2: name starts with S, you can pm me if you're interested.
Looks: 8/10. Pretty SYT, those you'll see at the Hongdae clubs. Even mentioned she was going to go drinking after work, haha. Also had a few injuries on her legs, claimed it was because she fell while she was drunk. Kinda cute.
Body: 8/10. Big natural Cs, curvy at the right places.
Service: Offers HJ and FJ. Great DFK.
GFE: 9.5/10.
English: non-existent.
The communication barrier made it really difficult to communicate, even with Papago. So I didn't have a great experience with this girl. But YMMV, depending on how much Korean you speak. She does seem genuine, cute and sweet though, really high on the GFE.

Girl 3: name starts with M, you can pm me if you're interested.
Looks: 10/10. The moment I laid eyes on her, I knew I hit the jackpot. Sweet college girl intelligent GND vibes, like those you see walking around college campuses.
Body: 9.5/10. Natural B+ and slim. Wanted to fuck her the moment I saw her.
Service: HJ and FJ, no BJ. Kissing was great but didn't seem like she was into DFK so I wasn't pushy about it. Takes the initiative to give you some sort of a catbath when you opt for HJ, and still kisses you while her hands are busy. Shot my bullets really quickly.
GFE: 9/10
English: Excellent. Could communicate without any translation apps. Conversation flowed naturally and wasn't awkward at all, though have to speak slowly.
This one is a definite RTF. Opted for HJ this time round but will go for FJ the next time I visit.
Old 18-01-2024, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Mechahentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogman32 View Post
Full package bro.

Good stuff thx bro. It’s quite near to where I am also. It’s behind Novotel isn’t it?

They randomly assign girl to you? It’s foreigner friendly enough meaning I can just use Papago ?
Old 18-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

sawubona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went Sillim Kissbang after reading many reviews.

Place was easy to find, paid 50k for 30 min. Asked the person at the front for a girl with big tits. she said okay. Went to brush teeth then went to the room

About 5 min later the girl walks in. I believe it was the same one also named H in above post by LeonLurker. C cup tits, nothing special but not big enough for me. Opted in for BJ option to save some money since I wasn't too attracted to her. She was a little bit restrictive, I wasn't allowed to freely touch her, she would guide my hands when she wanted to be touched. BJ was mediocre at best. It took a while but finally got the shot out. Shes a nice girl but not really my type so I didn't have much fun.

If anyone knows any spots where the ladies have a larger chest / plastic surgery type of girls let me know. Thats exactly the type I am looking for with heavy surgery and fake everything

Was planning to checkout Tiffany next, not sure if the girls there would be my type.

Also pm me if youre in Seoul and want to adventure together
Old 21-01-2024, 07:14 PM
Samster

m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawubona View Post
Went Sillim Kissbang after reading many reviews.

Place was easy to find, paid 50k for 30 min. Asked the person at the front for a girl with big tits. she said okay. Went to brush teeth then went to the room

About 5 min later the girl walks in. I believe it was the same one also named H in above post by LeonLurker. C cup tits, nothing special but not big enough for me. Opted in for BJ option to save some money since I wasn't too attracted to her. She was a little bit restrictive, I wasn't allowed to freely touch her, she would guide my hands when she wanted to be touched. BJ was mediocre at best. It took a while but finally got the shot out. Shes a nice girl but not really my type so I didn't have much fun.

If anyone knows any spots where the ladies have a larger chest / plastic surgery type of girls let me know. Thats exactly the type I am looking for with heavy surgery and fake everything

Was planning to checkout Tiffany next, not sure if the girls there would be my type.

Also pm me if youre in Seoul and want to adventure together
Can share the location and direction for this Sillim Kissbang
Old 21-01-2024, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariake010 View Post
I just went there. But under renovation. But there is a driver who park there and wait customer to visit elsewhere. I was send to another anma name blue moon.

But experience not as good as Ga-in. Maybe Sunday less girls, only have 4
Old 22-01-2024, 01:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Zulubeta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I just went there. But under renovation. But there is a driver who park there and wait customer to visit elsewhere. I was send to another anma name blue moon.

But experience not as good as Ga-in. Maybe Sunday less girls, only have 4
Any place u can recommend bro? I am coming next month
Old 22-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 623 / Power: 21
noobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to allnoobiedick is a name known to all

Surprised no one mentioned Fish Anma. Just landed in Seoul, will go to Fish tomorrow afternoon and then Donuts on Wednesday night. Been to both a lot of times, as well as Gain.

Will report after
Old 22-01-2024, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
RunningGenius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was recently at Donut and was fairly disappointed with the overall experience

Was a cold weekday evening and managed to assimilate pretty well given my background as a Gyopo. Asked specifically for someone 5’7 and up and given a lady around 5’4-5 with overarching heels, fairly stiff rack but fat as a pancake ass. Major disappointment

Usual standards ensued of blow on the walkway (fast - around 5-8 slurps and another lady on the side but half distracted) and proceed to room without any dickin’ action. Proceed to a good warm water wash and then action on the bed. Managed to salvage some good old fashioned spooning, cowgirl, missionary and doggie eliciting some squeals and the interest of 2 other ladies and their JP male friends on the side. Fairly awkward situation ensued where the entourage basically were watching like a swingers fest and cheering on the grinding - all in their morning best. With the CD on, couldn’t shoot without it so this was a bummer

I would say probably next time will try a pre-ordained selection - any recommendations? As I will be in Seoul till end of the month
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1