The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2004, 06:48 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Can't maintain erection...

Quote:
Originally Posted by couple2massage
Hi Mr Devil :-)

Yes, i agree with you that what i have shared is just a little bit of information which is surely not conclusive. Just some common factors.

Like what i have said earlier, we believe that taking supplements may also help in reducing stress and may also help as a booster ;-)

Thanks for the sharing,

Cheers,

Jenny
Hi Jeeny,

Pretty suprise to see more female samsters coming to public, there is another one on frequent chat with me. It must be feeling akwards to be in an all sex and most guy's topic forum.

Interesting to see you have pretty good knowledge about the topic "sex", perhaps most bros here would love to read FR from female perspective once awhile too.

If your guy have not tried Magix, it's time for him to experience the wonders beyond, then you will realised it required much lesser displine and effort to improve a man sexual performance and sex desire.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks
Old 21-07-2005, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
mirage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I wonder if there is any bros here tried Magix and willing to share your experience?

thanks.
Old 21-07-2005, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
youlaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

XMAN200O,
Me too have tha same problem once.I could not have a full erection once.If you are staying in the east then visit Take 5 HC,look for IRENE.Not sure whether she is still there.She will provide this massage which she learn from Serawak.The damage is $80.This is not a hj but a type of traditional massage.
As for my case I could not have a full erection,the first time that i went for the session she massage all the veins on the testies and shaft
for at least half and hour.It is just like training your didi to erect.After like five minutes of erection shell press the vein on the testies and wala your penies will soften.And shell massage your didi till full erection.The funny thing is that you will not ejaculate.
After my third session My didi was as good as new.My pennies felt
like exploding as all the blood rush to the head.She even aknowledge the difference on my didi.On some cases your didi will grow in length and size.
And for fj she will aknowledge the diffence when you let go your load.
And brother I think you r stress and only girls which can blow
your mind away can give you a full erection.Some exercise will also do you good.pm me if you need more advice
Old 22-07-2005, 01:05 AM
Registered Advertiser

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 22
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mirage
I wonder if there is any bros here tried Magix and willing to share your experience?

thanks.
Bro, you could read thru the testimonial posted by bros here at [/url]http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14863[/url]
Old 22-07-2005, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 20
The Punisher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDevil
Bro, you could read thru the testimonial posted by bros here at [/url]http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=14863[/url]
don't take things personal. but as far as to what i understand, the green capsules which you name as magix is actually purchased from someone else in JB, and that it actually comes in a box.

rumours is that you dispose of the box and call it your own. that's why you are not able to provide the documents for MAL or HSA testing, not because of the cost involved in getting the necessary health approvals from the respective authorities.

if you actually manufacture it, i'm sure that it's not difficult to let someone see your factory, as i don't think there's any secret that can be leak out by the factory, right?

i don't know. just curious as to the origin of magix, whether it actually has any banned substances in it, etc, etc.
Old 22-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
waikato deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Punisher
don't take things personal. but as far as to what i understand, the green capsules which you name as magix is actually purchased from someone else in JB, and that it actually comes in a box.

rumours is that you dispose of the box and call it your own. that's why you are not able to provide the documents for MAL or HSA testing, not because of the cost involved in getting the necessary health approvals from the respective authorities.

if you actually manufacture it, i'm sure that it's not difficult to let someone see your factory, as i don't think there's any secret that can be leak out by the factory, right?

i don't know. just curious as to the origin of magix, whether it actually has any banned substances in it, etc, etc.
Mr. Devil: is this true??
Old 22-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
damnguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Br,

Try Libidus, I been taking it. So far so the best I have tried. It a nautral herbal not drug. Best taken 3 hrs after meal or empty stomache. You will get the best effect with the hardest rod. I tried alot of different supplements as I'm always posted out stationed so got to try alot of different supplements from my customers.

So far Libidus works quite well for me. Now, I get it from this guy Andrew from www.xtrememsg.com

Maybe you should try with others new girls. New excitements can initiate your desire.

Cheers.
Old 23-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 23
smlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant futuresmlee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnguy
Hi Br,

Try Libidus, I been taking it. So far so the best I have tried. It a nautral herbal not drug. Best taken 3 hrs after meal or empty stomache. You will get the best effect with the hardest rod. I tried alot of different supplements as I'm always posted out stationed so got to try alot of different supplements from my customers.

So far Libidus works quite well for me. Now, I get it from this guy Andrew from www.xtrememsg.com

Maybe you should try with others new girls. New excitements can initiate your desire.

Cheers.
I tried both magix and libidus before and both works except that magix will give me a terrible headache after ....

End of the day, both doesn't have clearance from HSA and FDA in the states ...so take at your own risk.

MrDevil , you may want to package your product better than to put it in the plastic bag ...it looks like your salesman is peddling drug
Old 14-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
banker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i've try Magix b4,
it helps in pro-long the session, really feel the different,
my girl like it very much.
as for hardness, i feel no different.
but..some minus of magix .....
i feel headache very much the next day,
and it quite Expensive. 1 pill cost $20 wow !!!!

as for Libidus, plan to try, but after seeing the price,
WOW !!!!! Not worth trying, damn expensive. give up.

i try Horny Goat Weed, and it really good, extra cum, and thicker too.
Old 15-11-2005, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
damnguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker
i've try Magix b4,
it helps in pro-long the session, really feel the different,
my girl like it very much.
as for hardness, i feel no different.
but..some minus of magix .....
i feel headache very much the next day,
and it quite Expensive. 1 pill cost $20 wow !!!!

as for Libidus, plan to try, but after seeing the price,
WOW !!!!! Not worth trying, damn expensive. give up.

Libidus is cheaper that Magix. 1 pk is S$68.00 with 10 tablets. Each time, I take 2 tablet =$13.80 cheaper right?

Anyway how much is the Horny Goat weed? Safe a not?
Old 27-12-2005, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by banker
Bro, what brand you use, can get in SG? I can only find the GNC HGW here.
Old 28-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2503 / Power: 20
thaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond reputethaivisitor has a reputation beyond repute

Why Sexual Abilities Deteriorate

According to western medical science, sexual abilities decline as we age due to the following 5 factors;

Weak Kidneys
Excessive sexual life, long term consumption of various medicine, smoking, alcohol and an unhealthy diet will cause weak kidneys. Thus our vitality declines, and this affect our sexual function directly.

The aging of testis.
As our body ages, so does our testis (which is part of our body). The will cause reduced androgen secretion, lack of energy, deterioration of our body resistance and sexual ability.

Reduced Body Secretion
Bodily secretion is an important substance in maintaining vitality and sexual desire. It ensures perfect integration of kidney, testis, prostate and sex organ. The functioning of sex abilities requires the integration of various organs. The body secretion has lubricating functions.

The aging of Sex organs (Penis)
Bones, muscles and organs will deteriorate with the aging of our body. The elasticity and blood circulation of copora cavernosa in the penis will deteriorate and also vanish. Thus the penis becomes only a "decoration" whose function is merely as a urinary organ.

Accumulation of Toxin in Prostate.
Excessive sexual life causes prostate congestion and prostatitis. It seriously affects the secretion of prostate fluid. It causes pain of sex organ and makes sexual life unsatisfactory.

So if you're only taking enhancements that causes temporary reliefs, high time you look for something more permanent.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1