The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
BoHie is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hour Glass figure SHINE from Bonnie....

sis bonnie why wont you add me to your group i want shine!!!!! i've requested membership already

pS. i think i've posted recently so if this is a repeat i'm sorry brothers!
Old 24-06-2007, 08:04 PM
bolabola

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
Name :Shine
Nationality : thai
Height : 1.65m
Weight : 48kg
Stats : 34B'24'35
Damage: $130/90/2 shots

***Sms now!***
Bonniesan, already join your group. Can arrange for Shine tonite or 2morrow nite. Thanks
Old 25-06-2007, 07:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 18
peterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpeterparker89 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdc2314 View Post
nnkc sis again !!! .. pp89 still dont want to come down ah ?? you losin lots of fun man .. hehehe
wei, u dun always post my nick leh. nnkc, no wunder, my ears always itchy! actually, i tie myself to the trees in the mountain so that i can't CUM down!

and hor, who Shine? i never see before leh. me newbie nia lah, before my time...
Old 25-06-2007, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 18
dexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to beholddexblu is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Hour Glass figure SHINE from Bonnie....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan View Post
ops! Wrong posting again!

SHINE... One of my best and most memorable bonks from Bonnie...
Old 25-06-2007, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 19
Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexblu View Post
SHINE... One of my best and most memorable bonks from Bonnie...
Bro Dexblu!!!! Then book fast, expect her slot to go fast.

For all bookings, please SMS or Call Bonniesan @ 92799800

Old 25-06-2007, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute

hehe...getting a slot for Miss Sunshine later

too bad i cud not try twink...but i guess it cud be a blessing in disguise!!!
Old 25-06-2007, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 18
CuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCuntHunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bonnie sis can post more pics on shine???
Old 26-06-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kaloo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was surfing through all the usual groups and saw that Shine is back in town. Had her 2 times the last time she was here and she is one of the best GFE girl ever, not to mention cute face and a body everyone man will kill for! Was surprised I got a slot because the last time she was here I had to wait for a few days man.. (later found out she just touched down today only at 3pm)

Went to the place as instructed and knocked 3 times on the door, and there she was in this little red thing looking even cuter as before! Sat down and started chatting with her, and she explained to me how she was this whole year.. haha so GFE~!

Bath was ready and she did a little strip tease out of the little red thing.. immediately little bro had reaction! Bath was all laughing and giggling.. really..then she popped my little bro into her mouth and gave a great blow! haha almost let go there and then but endure!

Proceeded to bed for the main action.. plenty of frenching and teasing and she was really wet.. to cut to the chase, she is really a fantastic boink! Her really cute face in ecstasy is etched in my brain forever..

Looks 8/10
Body 8.5/10 (really slim waist good for doggie, cute ass..)
BJ 7/10
FJ 8/10
GFE 10/10
RTF Definately!
Old 26-06-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 20
whycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of light

Tried this Shine the last time she was here. A very chatty and long lasting look girl. A money worth bonk with her.
Rating (overall) :8.5/10

*Did i mention she is those playful type?
Old 26-06-2007, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wonder what was SHINE's previous name , I think i tried her before.

Sis Bonnie, what was her previous name
Old 26-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!Bonniesan is one of the Best!

Also SHINE, bro. When has she changed name?

Old 26-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Samster

got to thanks bro kaloo for FR. Hope to see more from bros. SHINE's TWINK's good friend.....

Old 26-06-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2400 / Power: 21
CptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond reputeCptCum has a reputation beyond repute
SHINE...one of the best bonk i had

kudos to bro kaloo who drew first blood for SHINE...me was lucky to get the second blood. was not able to try the fabulous TWINK, but our dear Bonnie-san offer me TWINK's good fren, SHINE. Bonnie-san say SHINE's service as good as TWINK, maybe tt's why they are good frenz!

head down to the hotel after work...quickly went up after i got the green light! when i reached the room and knocked on the door, i thght tt SHINE will be hiding behind the door, but no...she juz jumped and gave me a big hug. Hehe...kinda feel like ur horny gf/wife feelin so happy to see u after work. We went back to the room and i got a closer look @ her...she was wearing a red poka dot see through top armed with black SBO...underneath all these is a nice slim body and a nice pair of headlights. Comparin to the pic to the real person, i must say the real person looks so much prettier...she's much slimmer and beautiful!!! we TCSS for a while and it was very fun chatting with her...she seems so happy and it really feels tt way. some gals juz put on an act to make feel good. She's very fair and is always smiling and cracking jokes like a very sweet gal...at the same time, she's very flirty and likes to tease me...rubbing her boobs against my body and showin her nice butt to me...

THE SHOWER

after TCSS...she signal me to shower! finally, me get to open up my present. SHINE helped to strip me to my bday suit, wat i got next was a mini striptease...and boy did my rod harden when i saw her fabulous body! she is quite fair and tt's nt much baby fat on her (nice slim body) and her natural B cup boobs is shaped so nicely. Her naughty side surfaced and she held my harden rod and led me to the shower. it's being awhile since i had the standard bathtub shower...but the tub was a but small or maybe i'm just BIG! she cleans me from head to toe...she did some massaging for me as well. it was nice getting pampered by such a sweet devil...she is sweet and caring like a gf and will turn into a sexy kitten with her CFM eyes. While washing my bro, she started kissing him and then *GULP* she gave me BBBJ...and i must say she's GOOD...nice tongue action on my bro's head and some nice deep throat. told her to stop as i didn't want to lose my first shot in the tub...while doing the stand up shower she passed me a cup of listerine and we gaggled together. I got naughty and asked to passed her listerine to my mouth and we did...she was giggling after tt. Guess she was have fun like i was...then she asked me to come closer and our lips had contact and we frenched like lover (guess only get frenchin after mouth wash) next is the real action...

1st SHOT

after the nice shower...me waited for SHINE on the bed while watchin TV, she came out with a towel wrapped ard her...with her slutty eyes lookin at me. me then pretended to be asleep...with my eyes slightly open, she took off the towel and climbed on me and they catbath begins! i must say she really knows how to use tt tongue of hers....she sucked on my nipples like a hungry baby and then moved north and we had a nice tongue licking and fighting...then she moved south while tracing her tracks using her tongue (really know how to make me feel so horny). Upon reaching her next target...she gave me a CFM look while bitting her lips and then *POP* there goes my rod! she sure knows how to give a nice BBBJ... as she sucks and licks ur balls she will always look at u as if she's abt to eat u up...it really makes me more SHHIOK!!! after 5mins of BBBJ and catbath...told her to cap me to start the action. she got a cap and pop it into her mouth and then capped my bro...she then slowly put him into her love nest and it was sure wet and it went in with a nice motion. then the action begins...we did cowboy, missionary, spoon and then missionary again...and i fired my first shot after 5 mins. We hugged and kissed and we both had a sextified look on our face! making love to her was fantastic, just like making love to a lover! with nice moaning, nice boobs for u to play with, frenching and she will tell u things to make u feel so SHIIOK (u guys can find out when it's ur turn).

Half time

we went to wash up and got back onto bed...she offered me a massage and it was not tt bad. found out tt she's working in the KTV and that she likes to go clubbing...she tried ZOUK and MOS already (maybe someone can bring her to St James) we TCSS as laid on the bed hugging each other, chatting and laughing away...she's always joking and laughing, really nice and fun to be with her (feels so good.. how i wish time will stop) she looked at her hp and said only left 30mins and her slutty look and smile appears again...

2nd shot

this time i got to return the favor, me laid her on the bed and started to catbath...we frenched and i played with her boobs, but tt was nt enough, she told me to suck them and i did and started to finger her too...and boy it was getting wet! it was my turn to give her the devilish smile...me started to paint her pussy and it was good. nice smell accompanied with nice moans...can tell she was enjoying it. my bro got awaken from all the excitement and me quickly capped him and started my jack hammer...from slow to fast motion...we were both enjoying every second of it. When u see her boobs bounce up and down and her head thrown back with her eyes closed...it really makes u feel GREAT and hungry for sex! after some missionary and cowgal...me told SHINE to stand in front of the mirror. Next was my fav....DOGGIE! oh ya...me forgot to say, she got a NICE ASS...nice ass for doggie. the most sextifying moment for me is to do doggie in front of a mirror and get a full view of the action....and man was it good. seeing us in sweet estacy and her boobs swinging and the nice *SPANKING* sound...after a few mins, i think she cum as i felt my bro being squeezed and her moaning got louder...me pumped a few more times and *POP* there goes my second shot. we juz collapsed onto the chair and kissed. soon, her hp rang and it was the signal tt time was almost up! didn't wan the next bro to wait so quickly showed and changed and paid up.

before leaving...asked if i cud take a few pics of her...then she say no, coz i will not miss her if she let me took pics of her and if i wan then come back and find her again. I must say she is really good at doing business before i left...we hugged and kissed her goodbye. SUPER GFE...and super sextified session. she really is a GEM...bros out there quickly get a slot before it is too late, she's worth every penny!!!

name: SHINE
looks: 8 (sweet and pretty with nice CFM look)
body: 9 (slim and fair)
boobs: B cup (nicely shaped and all natural)
BBBJ: 8 (with nice tongue action)
FJ: 8 (nice moans and very accomodating)
Frenching: YES (after u rinse ur mouth)
Fingering: YES
GFE: 100++% (make u feel so in love)
RTF: YES

P.S: maybe Bonnie-san can consider a tarma for TWINK & SHINE...they will really make a good pair
Old 26-06-2007, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 18
benjerry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Hour Glass figure SHINE from Bonnie....

shine and shine like a star indeed! very lucky to have bonnie to help me arrange the 2nd night of shine while the shining light is still so bright!

she told me that this is her 2nd time in SG and twink is her good fren, very chatty and friendly indeed (this means her english is very good lah, as I cannot speak thai, 100% no chicken and duck session)

Look: 7.5/10 (cutey sweety pie face, keep on smiling and very cheerful)
Boobs: 7/10 (small B cup, but nicely shaped. i am a boob lover, but too bad twink's slot is full)
Nipples: brown and responsive.
Body: 8/10 (very hour glass and fat-free!)
Ass: 8/10 (perfect view when doggy)
Cathbath: 9/10 (very naughty and playful, tease your nipples, ur balls and your lil bro)
BBBJ: 9/10 (good suction and tease u with her naughty eyes when BBBJ-ing, suck like a hungry gal!)
Frenching: Yes
Painting: Yes
GFE: 9/10 (juz like bonking your gf and play with you, very funny gal at times as she try to make some rubber face at you)
Attitude: 9/10 (very fun-loving and playful gal, but deduct one point cos she also very bz with her hp)
RTF: sure, if I have enough vitamin M

strongly recommended for all bro who like to have a fun and memorable time. and in fact time fly so fast when you are with her, that you are thinking, Bonnie shld implement a 2hrs slot next time for shine! lol

Forever in my memory:
MM: Chelsea(2s)x2,Meganx3,Andreax3,Ruby,Rochelle(2s),J udith
TB: M150(2s),Nong Natt,Luize(2s)x2,NongNangx2,Nookx2,Gibbyx4
LS: Phoenix(2s)x3,Shiraz,XO(2s)x2,Karla(2s)x6,Faith(2s )
LE: Katy(2s)x2,Cher
Old 27-06-2007, 10:31 AM
Samster

Thanks bro CptCum and bro benjerry for FRs. Hope to see more FRs.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1