The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 20-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
sh
just got back by cab. hmm will eat my 3 in 1 riceball from jollibean then put up my FR! i had Girl 7 just now omg... so pretty today... will share my FR soon. i eat Liew Liew first (quickly) haha...
will try your G7 next, its good that at this house, its less crowded. unlike L18H18, whereby a lot of sick patients are queuing up to see their love doctors

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 20-04-2010, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all
Wink Re: Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses)

Date of Hunt 20/04/2010 Tuesday

Was Raining today, i got off the bus and walked down the Road passing by all the best houses along L18... turn into WR and into H45... the 2 big white dogs sat outside looking at me. i went in and all the girls were fresh as morning Flowers all perky and smiling... G17 was smiling at me probably thinking i am taking her again... i felt guilty lo but i just smile and ignore her and look for g18 or G07. G07 looks so beautiful... her smile, hair colour... boobs were just nice and perfect for me. ~as i said before looks like that kind of hot malay girl in JC i never dared to approach~

paid old uncle for 1hr and went up...
Here is my story:

Girl: 07
Face: 8.5/10 SYT
Boobs: 34b? maybe 36c (handful)
Waist and ass: Slim 26, ass 34 (SWEET cute ass)
leggy too.
height: hmm slightly up to my shoulder. maybe 1.6m?
Bbbj: Nopes. told me May ow...(cannot) if u guys manage to, share story pls.
FJ: 9/10 (omg i will say she is Tight... and Smooth)
Kissing+frenching: She did with me, not sure for u guys

so we went up the stairs and saw her cute ass sway left right left... i cant take it and stroke it gently... she turn around and smile at me "woi... notti ah?" i just smile back. into her room i really felt like going in a GFs room with all her decor... TIGGER (from winnie the pooh) and other soft toys... dolls, music was playing romantic songs, i took everything off and she started all the sweet talk lo... as usual these girls... say body look nice, young man dont have gf meh? etc etc... all i just block my ears. i just take her close to me and told her to Shh.. and kiss her. then she call me butterfly...

go into the shower she really did wash me up really good. clean and nice... then she told me rinse my mouth with listerine well... am guessing a make out session soon... drying up, she took a milktea packet and give me to drink. ~nice service la i must say~ and say want me to relax. then she cat crawl over to me in bed and sat across me lotus style. and started kissing me... lots and lots... i must have turn on her passion or something. i squeezed her soft cute ass... and looked down at her soft nice breasts... like perfect mounds of love i tell u.. nipples were nice and suckable... and my cock got up long and hard... then ~tiong~ stroke her wet pussy. she suddenly gan chiong. and said "woit! cock strong oledy! haha" and got off me.
she sat kneeling on the floor cause i was moving to the edge to get closer to her.. she licked my balls... and licked my cock shaft.. kissing my cock rod and looking at me then suddenly flick her hair to one side... OMG she did that i was thinking OMG she is so beautiful!!!
and then she reach for a condom.
~sigh~
and put it on me... i smile and tried to push my luck and said... no condom ow mai? (no condom can?) and she stopped sucking and said..."may ow..." and point to a poster in the toilet abt bj need to use condom. ok lah... i was thinking.. this girl is a nice gal to Fuck and i would feel safe with her too. haha

she told me to lie down. i said no... and kiss her 1 more time and told her to liedown... "u whole day fucking... tts why so slim! haha... hmm... u lie down ok? i do you" and she smile like so happy like that and i did her missionary very close up type... lots of kissing and kissing her breasts.. and nipples... and i did it almost kneeling upright to see her whole body.. and with 1 hand i flick her clit... she was out of control already...

as usual like all my FRs i ask her to lie down face down.. and did her Prone position i call it. oh it was so so good... can feel her so deep inside so wet... ~squish squish~ and she turn to her right and look at me... and kissed me again. i reach below her and cup her breasts...

i sat down and motion her to sit on me... she kneel down on me and fuck me squatting up and down on me... OMFG... so good guys... the feeling was so so good like all my energy was taken away. all my stress, anger with boss at work, traffic jam etc all gone!
i look at her so beautiful... she was enjoying it as much as i was! ( cause i sometimes think the WL just do as a job... and dont enjoy it but this gal was for sure! ) she got tired after awhile and sat lotus position with me (sit on me facing each other and use her legs to hug me) and ROCK AND ROCK and grind on my dick... she then throw her head back.. hair fly all over the place and then she lie down. like no energy...
"girl... u cum already girl?"
"ahuh..." and she close her eyes look to her right...
i cuddle her and finish off in missionary... thats when i notice she had a LOVEBITE on her left side of her neck.

we showered together and once again the WL start to sweet talk.. sell honey lor... "u fucking very good ah... fucking many girl jay may? (correct or not?)
"no le... i just like to do nice and slow and do like gf... why?"
"er... (ya... as if) u talking thai dee jay may? fucking many WL..."
this is where i tell the same story la abt last time in army posted as officer in thailand for 1yr etc etc bla bla
"so girl... u have bf rite?" she replied "how come u know?"
"u have lovebite mah... or customer do to you?" she said "jay... have boyfriend. sorry cannot special... only for boyfriend kow jay may? (understand?)"
then she suddenly got cold and stopped being chatty... i must have talk abt sensitive subject. ~dumbass! shouldnt have asked...~

she gave me another drink and i told her
"ur bf very lucky guy... u are so beautiful... be good to him. i know he good to u too" and suddenly she cheer up and tease me calling me butterfly again (sweet talker).

RTF? : Oh yes bros. yes for sure. but after i try all the ones i like from each house.... so many to see le...

cheers! have a great nite...

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 21-04-2010, 11:36 PM
Samster

LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Quote:

leggy too.

Thanks for the FR bro, will try her soon.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 22-04-2010, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Kidy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

leggy too.
nice fr bro nh!
maybe will try her after my disappointing experience. cheers
Old 22-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Samster

Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveThai View Post
Thanks for the FR bro, will try her soon.
if u like give some pts lor! haha... later going to post FR on G05 today at L20H36.

Thanks for Reading!
Old 23-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
if u like give some pts lor! haha... later going to post FR on G05 today at L20H36.
I already UP you long ago already bro.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 23-04-2010, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Cblader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for the info bro.
Old 26-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Westerhout road gals Post here pls! (between Lor 16 and 18 row of houses)

update on G07

i walked past WH thinking of trying that ICE and ARCTIC that my friend told me abt in the opposite house of H45 extreme right house. but when i walked past H45 i keep thinking of the girls i tried inside... cant take it. had to go in and see again. the boss welcome me very warmly. the old uncle said something and all the girls got into position and pose...

BUT G07 not there. so i said i would wait.
Uncle said some guy take her for 1hr. another 20min left only. so i waited and kept looking at the other girls. number 8 was cat calling me... i heard some girl say "Law or Larw" meaning handsome and one word "luang" meaning horny... i just acted like i dont understand... bitches calling me horny guy i bet!

then one guy using a white shirt and jeans walked down the stairs... his body quite muscular i think and G07 like playing his hair and they stop mid stairs and he turn around and kiss kiss like lover like that... (if not wrong i tot the boss of a house wont let customer do like that at the selection and waiting room?) he was around my height i think. like 1.78 maybe chinese sg also. he sit in front of me drinking milo.

i take g07 and went up with her. can feel tt guy staring at me. i turn around and smile (am always friendly guy la) but his face just pokerface looking at me. in the room i asked her if that was the bf she was talking abt. she was high in goodmood and said yes. and when we were doing it omg i found another Lovebite near her neck left side.
"he give u this?" and i pointed to her lovebite.
"ahuh... and she smiled"

wah i really cant imagine la how the bf feel i take her immediately after he did. if it was me, my blood would be boiling, if not then would surely feel EXTREME heart pain. if u are reading this brother, no offence k...i just go to enjoy and have fun. cheers.

Thanks for Reading!
Old 26-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Brokenback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

wah i really cant imagine la how the bf feel i take her immediately after he did. if it was me, my blood would be boiling, if not then would surely feel EXTREME heart pain. if u are reading this brother, no offence k...i just go to enjoy and have fun. cheers.
Like you mention the last time, to be a bf must really have a big open heart and clear state of mind with self control.

Old 26-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:

one word "luang" meaning horny...
Where you learn this ah?

How to pronounce?
Old 27-04-2010, 07:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Kidy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
true and agree bro. imo, we leave commercial sex as it is will be best for us.
Old 27-04-2010, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaMister View Post
Where you learn this ah?

How to pronounce?
last time when i was in the army i was an officer posted in kanchanaburi thailand... stay there for like half of my service. say... 8mth? talk to the thai liason, thai chefs in the canteen.. later get thai gf there... haha.. so learn abit here and there.

Brother Mamister: Luang = thinking horny things. (Ler... ERNG)
Ngien = Ngee yen (horny feeling)

Brother Kidy + BrokenBack = ya true... they say the HEART WANTS what the HEART WANTS. so if some guy fall in love with WL well... cant help it. have to be strong and not take it to heart if see customers take ur girl...
BTW will keep a mental Note to STOP touching the girl backside until reach the room... haha my bad habit. if u guys read my FR i just LOVE to do that...
but will stop it lo cause who knows? the bf could be outside and dont want to give a fellow bro heartpain...

BTW i went yesterday to try Number 2... name is er... Binim? Peenim? something like that.
wow she loves to do BJ... and i heard from OKT that TODAY IS LAST DAY FOR NUMBER 18 SYT SG GIRL lookalike...
tomorrow go back already i think. or couple of days... then soon new shipment coming in.

Thanks for Reading!
Old 27-04-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Westerhout road H54

Today felt bored and itchy... so took a drive around several lanes. Noticed H54..a cabbed pulled up dropping a girl off.. my eyes popped... looks 7/10, body 8/10 boobs: 8/10 at least C if not D.... anyway, i drove by slowly and observed some nice girls there.

Any bros out there got info on this house? Read earlier that many moved 20 2036. i must admit... if this is a Cat 50 house... its not bad though haven't try yet. So is this Cat 50?
Old 28-04-2010, 07:13 PM
Samster

Re: Westerhout road H54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Largeville View Post
Today felt bored and itchy... so took a drive around several lanes. Noticed H54..a cabbed pulled up dropping a girl off.. my eyes popped... looks 7/10, body 8/10 boobs: 8/10 at least C if not D.... anyway, i drove by slowly and observed some nice girls there.

Any bros out there got info on this house? Read earlier that many moved 20 2036. i must admit... if this is a Cat 50 house... its not bad though haven't try yet. So is this Cat 50?
nope. that house used to have the gals from L20H36 a contact of mine said.
now it is converted into a PRC house. mostly late 20s or early 30s type. and only 1 SYT in there, boobs are Modified ones but most impt of all they are $100 gals for 45mins.

once again i never tried the gals there and the info is from a contact. take a look and update us brother Largeville ^^

Thanks for Reading!
Old 29-04-2010, 10:53 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: Westerhout road H54

Quote:
nope. that house used to have the gals from L20H36 a contact of mine said.
now it is converted into a PRC house. mostly late 20s or early 30s type. and only 1 SYT in there, boobs are Modified ones but most impt of all they are $100 gals for 45mins.

once again i never tried the gals there and the info is from a contact. take a look and update us brother Largeville ^^
Thanks for providing more info bro... I think i will camp for FR
Saw an old man sitting outside... maybe OKT or assistant... face looks grumpy... i was tempted to walk in to look see look see... but no place to park and don't want to get ticket because i was window shopping..
Now I'm too happy with the current house i go to...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1