The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 5
onglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to allonglai99 is a name known to all
Re: Girl who rejected you before. Do you go back to her?

i will not go back to her, but if she comes and wants me after rejecting me first, the relationship will be on my terms. that woman better make daddy a sandwich.
Old 04-04-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl who rejected you before. Do you go back to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3someking View Post
5 years ago you confess your feelings to a girl whom you like. But she reject you because you are poor and fat. You dont have a stable job at that point in time and you are overweight. You also got no car at that point in time. That motivates you to lose weight, improve your looks and climb up corporate ladder earning more. Fast forward 5 years today, you manage to have a lean and fit body, earning much more money and got car.

Then you meet her again and she is surprise to see you. And she start to show interest and suddenly hint that she like you. Will you go out with her, or you find other girls? Some guys got dignity and will ignore her and find other girls.
I recently saw a memorable video on Wechat Channels. Due to the population size in China, they don't have the time to slowly date. Just as we ask a girl what her interests are in the initial stages, they straight away ask the guy about his financial assets (house and car) and how much dowry he is willing to pay. (not uncommon to see RMB $500,000 these days)

So in the video, a 22 year old guy got rejected by a 22 year old girl for being poor. Years later, he has every financial asset she is looking for. They got together. The guy then asked her what she is looking for in a guy. Her answer is about how guys should have cars and houses. She then turned to him and ask him what he is looking for in a partner. He calmly said over the years he had never changed his requirement for a partner after he met her. She smiled. He then said..

I AM STILL LOOKING FOR A 22 Year old to be my wife.

In another classic wechat video, a question was asked. Why is it ok for a guy to date around before marriage but it is not ok for a girl to date around before marriage? The answer given was.. imagine a guy as a pair of chopsticks and a girl as a bowl of noodles.

Which will end up cleaner? A pair of chopsticks used to eat 10 bowls of noodles or a bowl of noodles eaten by 10 pairs of chopsticks? KNN brilliant

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1