The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: weekend tales: haunted by the past

Sigh
If you will not continue unseen domination then this will do As well

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 01-10-2013, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2962 / Power: 20
ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

Jason began to keep tab on Sabrina by attending court session regularly where she was prosecuting somebody.
When she won the case and the man was jailed and fined.
He wrote on her Facebook wall, saying she was very good and urged her to be her own boss , setting up her own law firm. He sign himself as " J.B'

After a year in AGC, Sabrina quitted after her investment matured and she cashed in and make a lot of money. She set up small law firm with 3 employees. She make announcement on her Facebook.

When Jason read this , he decided that time had finally come.
He need to come up with foolproof plan so that Sabrina cannot track him down.

He read the story about cleaner dominating bank manager from SBF and decide to make thing real. He set up proxy account which enabled him to log on his computer to create impression that IP address was from overseas. and he wanted to sign up for Premium account. This premium proxy account allowed him to choose IP addresses he wanted in the world. He prefer large country with corrupt provincial governments controlled by warlords . That would make it difficult for Interpol to liaise with the government there.
He decided to purschase Prepaid D-card , which function like credit card but not affiliated with the banks. and he simply top it up and paid for Premium account.

When all those in place, he decided to send anonymous email , apparently from landlocked African nation torn by corruption and civil wars, to Sabrina office email, titled ''I know your past as a prostitute.''

Message read " Hi,Sapphire. cannot believe you are a lawyer now.. here is the pic and videos attached..
Pic of hers as the younger days in spa. and videos contained herself having sex with clients, lesbo sex with her colleagues to satisfy her clients..''

Next session: Sabrina will be stressed and succumbed to sexual slavery..
Old 02-10-2013, 10:41 PM
Samster

ang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond reputeang076 has a reputation beyond repute

When Sabrina went to her office and checked email,
she click open the message and attachment which show her past photo and videos.

She checked IP address ,which showed that email come from overseas.

She felt so stressed. and asked him what he wanted.

The message arrived minutes later.

" I want you to be my slave. you have to do what I say or I reveal your past to Law Society, Attorney General Chamber and the media. Now, give me your phone number. ''

She thought for a while. and give him number. She hope he will reveal himself with his phone number.

She receive phone call, which showed long combination of number and alphabets..

Jason ( in disguised voice ) using Ipad mini,with earphone: Sapphire, do you know I wanna book you in your previous workplace but you were gone. Never expect you to be a lawyer now. Some more, you start your own law firm.

Sabrina: do you want money ? how much do you need ?

Jason: nope. I want you. Now tell me what are you wearing?

Sabrina: just formal attire.

Jason: be more specific.

Sabrina: blue and white striped long sleeved blouse and black pants.

Jason: why not white blouse and black skirt?

Sabrina: guy , there is no court session for me to attend.
Jason: pls address me as Master. Sapphire, tell me what you wear underneath?

Sabrina (feeling annoyed.) guy, pls stop this kind of nonsense.
I will call police.

Jason: go ahead, go ahead. I am now overseas. Lets see who is faster. I send email to AGC, Law Society, online forums , SPH. You go to police station and make report. Lets see , who will lose out. Can people trust you and ask you to represent them in court of law, or ask you to prepare legal document , conveyancing work? You will lose everything if I send online.

Sabrina:... Master... I am wearing beige bra and pink panties.

Jason: what brand ?

Sabrina: Pretty International.

Jason: why you wear cheap lingerie? you should wear something expensive.

He later sent her the link asking her to sign up for webcam account.

After a while, her webcam account was activated and she cannot see him but he can see her.

Jason: Sapphire, you look like Vicky Zhao. now, move further from your computer..

She move further back till he said stop.

Jason: now take off your top and pants.

She did so.
and then was told to take off her lingerie.

She removed her lingerie and stood naked.

Then she was told to wear back her clothes minus lingerie.

(next session:?????)
Old 06-10-2013, 10:34 AM
Samster

Sabrina was to inform Jason of the court session schedules, client meetings,...

Jason: Sapphire, i want you to work till 10pm daily and you must come to office on weekends (Sat and Sun)

Sabrina : but..

Jason: not but..you have to listen..after work, you go to shopping centre and buy a few sets of darker coloured lingeries (bra and thong) and bring them to your office. Tomorrow, you wear white cotton blouse of thin material and black mini skirt.
Sabrina : yes master.

Next day, Sabrina went to building where her office is located,and went to cafe and order breakfast. What she didnt know is that Jason was already there, among the office workers and surfing net with his laptop. He observed Sabrina discreetly and was displeased with her office attire. (she was wearing black full sleeved jacket over her white blouse, and mini skirt..)

When she reached her office and the receptionist gave her the box..

She opened the box and saw three black siren shaped survelliance cams with the paper instructing her to put one on the celing and one under her desk and one on her desktop computer ,all linked to the desktop server and activated with the password provided in the instruction.

After she installed 3 cams in the location instructed, and activated them with the password, Jason can see everything on his laptop where he remained in the cafe.

When her desktop switch on ,and she received msg which read
"Sapphire, did you go to Robinsons last night? my friend told me you bought something from Robinsons?
At this point, Sabrina was distressed.. 'how did he know ? Yeah I went to Robinson to buy lingerie sets and I am certain that there was few ladies inside the lingerie dept. Maybe her tormentor was a leader of syndicate with ladies working for him?"

Sabrina : yes, Master.

Jason: show me what you bought.

Sabrina opened the bag and took out few bra sets of darker coloured fabrics,(blue, red, green, black..)

Jason asked her to read aloud the brand she bought.

Sabrina , take the bra and examine the tag, and said" Aubade, Chantelle, Simone Perele, Valisere..."

Jason: undress and removed your lingerie underneath.

Sabrina stood up and undressed of her black jacket, white blouse and skirt and her lingeries.

Jason was hardened and aroused with what he saw on laptop.

Jason: now, move clothes hanger to the right, near the office door. and hang all the lingeries there. and then you wear back your jacket, blouse and skirt..

Sabrina did as told but she was worried that her employees may see all her bras and thongs hanging when they entered her office.

She pleaded with Jason ,and Jason allowed her to cover her lingeries by hanging jacket over the them at hanger.
and she continued her work at her office , wearing only white blouse and mini skirt.

(next session????)
Old 06-10-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster

One employee knocked on Sabrina door and she said come in.

Employee: Mdm, new case..

Sabrina : okay. you may go out.

Sabrina felt awkward inside as she was naked underneath..

Jason then ring Sabrina via Msger 'ring button'

Jason: what case you deal with today? scan it and show me.
Sabrina then went out of her office, closing the door , walked in quick pace ,with her file on her chest to prevent her employees from seeing her nipples.
After she scan document and walked back with her file on her chest.

When she entered the office and then email with PDF attachment appeared and she forwarded to Jason.

Jason : Sapphire, did anyone see your nipples?
Sabrina: no, Master.. because I cover my chest with my file

Jason: ( in red and big fonts) , Why??? there is no need to cover your chest!!!

Sabrina (in tears): pls let me off, Master.

Jason: okay. I will be kind to you.. when you get out of your office to move around within this firm, you may put jacket on.

Sabrina: thank, Master.

She then read the content of the documents.

And till lunch hour (1pm).

Sabrina typing msg: Master , I am going out for lunch.

Jason: give yourself 30 mins lunch and give your employees 2 hour lunch and tell them they can only return at 3 pm sharp.

Sabrina then get up, till Jason type ''Wait!'

Sabrina stood and stare at computer

Jason: Sapphire, you wear lingerie and then wear blouse and skirt and go down to have meal.

Sabrina then took off her blouse and skirt and went to the hanger and remove the jacket off the hanger and pick out red bra and thong and wear them..
All these act was seen from the ceiling cam.

Then Sabrina wear back jacket and closed the door and locked. She then received msg from Jason via phone.

"Sapphire, who says you can wear jacket to lunch , leave your jacket in your office.''

Sabrina then did as told and leave her jacket on the chair and lock the office door and went down to have quick lunch..

Jason was nearby and stared hard through her white thin material cotton blouse ..
Can see outline of her red bra...

(next session: will update on weekend or early day when there is no OT)

Last edited by ang076; 06-10-2013 at 11:23 PM. Reason: correct errors..
Old 06-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2954 / Power: 16
studdyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond reputestuddyme has a reputation beyond repute

camping for more!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:15 PM
Samster

Sabrina cannot eat well, as she had no appetite because she was stressed over the identify of this person who knew a lot of her past. this in turn affected her future.

Jason was feeling delighted when he observed Sabrina. Then he typed msg and sent to her phone:

Sapphire, have you taken your lunch ? go back to your office right now."

When Sabrina received msg, she immediately drink fast and went back to office.
Jason watched with his eyes moving but his face appeared looking at laptop.
He giggled.

When Sabrina entered the office, her movements were tracked by Jason via cam.

Jason then phoned Sabrina '' are you alone at office now?"

Sabrina: yes , master.

Jason: good, now I want you to undress and then sit down.

Sabrina did as told.
Jason: wear your webphone.

After he watched her putting on webphone.

Jason: caress yourself , Sapphire.

She then caress her own breasts.

Jason: now finger yourself, dear.

Sabrina then fingered herself vigorously and moaned.

Jason was aroused that he get hardon.

Jason: tell me ,Sapphire, do you need sex?

Sabrina: nooo... (she was shaking her head as if begging for mercy..)

Jason: SAPPHIRE, TELL ME WHETHER YOU WANT SEX..
Sabrina: frightened: yes , master..

Jason: now I want you to chant loudly ''I want you to fuck me''

Sabrina moan '' I want you to fuck me'' several times as she fingered herself.

She was too engrossed in self fucking that she was lost track of time.

Jason love her look.

Then he told her '' now is 2.55 pm..''
Sabrina then stop and quickly dressed herself up and hanged jacket on the wall, covering her lingerie on the wall.

Then she composed herself and her employees arrived to work.

At 4.30 pm, the receptionist knocked on the door, and she entered and present her a box.

After receptionist left, Sabrina opened the box and saw red dress similar to what she wore during her HC days.

Jason then buzzed her and she looked at computer.

''Sapphire , do you like this dress? I bought this dress from Gelyang shop.''

" After your employee knocked off as 5.30 pm, you stay back and wear this dress and then you go for dinner..''

Sabrina: yes , master.

Jason:" can you go out to S-Seven store now? to buy a box of condom."
Sabrina: why?

Jason: you are expecting customer whom I recommended to you. You have to serve him well, Understand?

Sabrina: yes master.

Then she went to wall , pick out lingerie and proceed to unbutton her blouse when Jason buzzed her computer,saying'' no need to put on lingerie, just go out. No need to wear jacket.'

Sabrina then put back lingeries on the wall and hanged jacket over, opened the door, and went out , locked the door and left the office in a hurried manner to the convenience store to buy condom and then walked back quickly, she was feeling paisah as she had nothing underneath.

Jason was on the upper floor observing her as she went out to buy condoms.

(next sesssion: Jason fucking Sabrina in her office. She doesnt know that she was fucking her tormentor..)
Old 11-10-2013, 10:39 PM
Samster

Sabrina returned to her office after buying condom.

She showed Jason the brand of condom via web cam.

Jason left her alone to do her own work, he watched her via cam.

Jason thought of the plan and create his business based on Brothel Tycoon.
(you have heard of Prison Tycoon, Roller Coaster Tycoon, I hope there will be Brothel Tycoon where you can download via Ipad or Iphone or smartphone. and played purschase-upgrade , role play..)

At 5pm, Jason buzzed Sabrina again when she was busy with legal documents, etc.

Jason: Sapphire, take off your skirt now.

Sabrina: Master, it is not yet knock-off time. My employees are still around.

Jason: I dont care. if you dont listen , I will send video of your self fingering to enquiry@ xxxxxx. com and your employees will see your video. do you want this to happen?

Sabrina then removed her skirt..

Jason: good gal, now hang your skirt on the hanger.

Sabrina then stood up and walked to hang her skirt, then she went back to her seat.

Jason: now, take out your smart phone and take pic of your pussy and send it to me.

Sabrina did as told and Jason received MMS msg.

At 5:30pm, employees were preparing to go home..

Jason: now go out to check whether everyone had gone home.

Sabrina: I scared , someone will see me like that..

Jason: if I send email of your fingering to your office enquiry email, law society, media ...you will be very sorry..

Sabrina then opened the door slowly in a bottomless state ( wearing white blouse minus her skirt..)

And then went back to her seat, saying nobody is around.

Jason: okay.. now go full nude .
and posed in front of computer.

Jason then took pic and save and upload to Sammyboyforum and advertise her service. and rate will be US$100 (normal service) which will be deposited online to his offshore account based in Caribbean region , and 100 Euro (premium service) which will be deposit to another offshore account based in Cyprus.

(normal service = normal sex with BBBJ and FJ) (premium service = FJ , AR, BBBJ, CIM...)

Then Sabrina was asked to wear HC dress provided by Jason and then go out for quick dinner..
Old 12-10-2013, 12:18 AM
Samster

Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

swear to god
if Sabrina or the other girl really do fl here they will be so ang pai ......... wooo!!!!!

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 12-10-2013, 10:03 AM
Samster

Bro Johnston ,it seems to me that you have a fetish for bonking blackmailed ladies who was forced into prostitution?
Maybe I can include you and other bros in the story here.

To continue:

As Sabrina went out to a cafe at 1st storey to order meal, she was monitored by Jason who sat further away.

Sabrina was distressed as she dined.

She received msg : can you hurry up? you better get ready for your customer .he want (FJ with AR and CIM).

Sabrina then finish her meal quickly and went back to office.

At her office, she was told to strip naked and leave her office door open as she was alone in office.

She was to do her usual task while waiting for her first commercial sex customer who is Jason..

At 7 pm, Jason arrived dressed in different clothes, entering the unit and pressed door bell.

Sabrina then put on jacket and skirt and opened the door and let him in.
Jason was secretly displeased that Sabrina was wearing jacket and skirt.

She led him to her office where she undressed him and undressed herself.
Jason was looking at the wall where she hanged her lingeries as she catbathed him, caressing his cock as both are in standing postion.

Then she kneel down and gave him ball licking and then BBBJed..
and she asked him to turn and place his hand on table, where she kiss his bum and spread open his bum and give him AR..
Jason was satisfied and later he said he wanted to sit on Sabrina big chair.
She allowed him to do so.
Jason sat comfortably as she kneel down and gave BBBJ.

Jason was feeling so high as he fantasised himself as big boss dominating his submissive secretary.

After BBBJing, she capped his cock and asked him to get up and fuck her on her table.

Jason preferred her to fuck him while he was sitting on her chair.

She then fucking him and moan while he suck her nipples..

Then Jason indicated a change in position. Sabrina turned around and allowed him to do standing doggie while she placed her hand on her table.
Jason was looking at ceiling and winked.

Then he felt that he gonna cum and told Sabrina to remove cd and open her mouth..
She received his load of cum in her mouth .

After she spit out at her bin, she wipe her mouth and help Jason clean and dress up..

he then left..

1 hour later, she receive a buzz.

Which said" I received feedback from my customer. he said your service very good, but he told me you received him at the door with your jacket and skirt on. I dont allow that.

Sabrina: yes, master.

Jason: good gal, you can go home now. and report to work at 8 am tomorrow.

Sabrina: no. I got case conference meeting with my client at Sub Court tomorrow.

Jason: oh. then you come to work at 7 am.

Sabrina : yes master.

next day, she woke up early at 5 am and get dressed .
She wore white pleated blouse , black jacket and mini-skirt and white bra and panties from Triumph.

http://www.farfetch.com/shopping/wom...-10494108.aspx

(Last time Rui En wear this blouse when she play lawyer in Sudden...look sexy)
Old 12-10-2013, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 11
KumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to beholdKumarSegar is a splendid one to behold

Nice writings ... read until stim !
Old 12-10-2013, 11:22 PM
Samster

Sabrina reached her office at about 6.40 am with her breakfast.

Eating breakfast...and read documents..and she heard a buzz from computer.

Jason: morning ,Sapphire. you are very punctual. and you wear very nice blouse.. Now, take off all your clothes.

Sabrina: Yes Master.

She took off her clothes as she felt the shame.

Jason: now do self-fucking exercise

Sabrina caress herself and stroking her clit.

Jason was watching with glee.

At 7.20 am, Jason buzzed again. it was signal for her to stop.

Jason : go to your wall hanger and pick out darker coloured lingerie to wear.

Sabrina then picked up Simone Perele Amour bra and thong and put it on.
The process was captured and upload at SBF by Jason.

http://www.figleaves.com/uk/product/...=&colour=Blues

Then she wear back white blouse and black skirt.

Outline of her bra can be seen under white blouse.

Sabrina felt shy about that.. and asked Jason whether she can put on jacket..

Jason allowed her. and she was grateful.

But she got nothing to cover other lingeries being placed on wall hanger.
She had to leave the office to meet client at SubCourt and lock her room so that employees cannot enter.

Jason received many PMs asking for a session with Sabrina.
One bro nicknamed Studdyme make unique request, he wanna do her in hotel room at Geylang while she dressed in white blouse and blue Simone Perele bra.and he want to deposit Euro 150 into Jason Euro account.

Jason agreed to Studdyme request..

(continue tomorrow.)
Old 12-10-2013, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

time to start my camping
Old 13-10-2013, 08:10 AM
Samster

*lAUGHS

Sabrina wouldn't survive an session with the Great Red Dragon electronically.... in real life .... hmm...yeah I could still give her a good seeing to...

inside this head there is the accumulated smut of years upon years of SBFing

Great Red Dragon's Lair:

Old 13-10-2013, 10:36 AM
Samster

While Sabrina was at sub court case conference meeting with a female client in a divorce case where her hubby was bring disgrace to his family/children by engaging in commercial sex with gal in HC, Jason was in 24 hour spa , relaxing at the cafe ,surfing online, watching clips, with a laptop/tablet hybrid. He read all bros requests. one bro, Lovepotion, a owner of online sex toy shop, request to fuck Sabrina as well as offering deal with Jason. He offer a lot of vibrators, strapon, condoms.. Jason accept his request. and told him the price for premium service- 100 Euro to be deposited to his Euro account. and purschase a vibrator for Sabrina to be sent to her office.

When spa usher told him his session had arrived, he headed to the room and waited for his regular gal , Porsche. Porsche had grown tired of life as a masseue and wish for better life.

Jason planned to involve her in his domination business. Porsche real name is Nicole Tan,23, 32B-25-33. height 1.6 m weigh- 45kg hailed from Johor. He told her the opportunity for her. and she readily accepted, she would be a PA to Sabrina and Porsche would control her on behalf of Jason. Her monthly salary should be $3500 and she would get more than that because of commissions from Jason.

Then after session, Nicole happily went to her boss , saying she wanted to quit and would pay penalty fee.

When court conference over, Sabrina switch on her smartphone , saw instructions from Jason. She headed back to her office.

At office room, she received box from receptionist..
it was a vibrator from Lovepotion.
Jason: like this gift?

Sabrina: yes, master.

Jason: now , take off your skirt and your thong.

Sabrina did as told.
Sabrina then fucked herself with vibrator , while she opened her blouse and caressed her breasts supported by Simone Perele bra.

Jason received phone msg from Lovepotion, signalling that he prefered Sabrina to come to carpark dressed in lawyer dressings, minus her thong. Jason accept and told him to deposit extra 20 Euro to his account.

Jason : Sapphire, you are to meet the owner of sex shop in a basement carpark at 3,30 pm, wearing lawyer dressings, minus your thong .

Sabrina :yes master..
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1