The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Neighbours go braless

Quote:
Originally Posted by linkindark View Post
Yum yum

This picture took up too much memory that the notorious blue screen of death came up
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-09-2023, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Butt a bit small but the ding dong very big

I want my castle and bishop to run across the checkered boxes to the forbidden spot
Why you so like dat?
Old 27-09-2023, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28344 / Power: 25
Swagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond reputeSwagelock has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Neighbours go braless

Thanks for sharing!

4P : Product,Place,Price & Promotion.

Exchange points? Feel free to PM me.

Target points : 27000 points. (Achieved!!!)

New target points : 30000 points.

在遇到梦中人之前,上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人。
不要着急,最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。
Old 27-09-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMM84XMM View Post
You reminded me during the Covid time. Online purchase was surging and one of my good friend was in the parcel delivery business and have shortage in manpower.

Offered to help out for a couple of weeks, oh my! that was the best job i did. Mostly receiving parcel braless and some even wore those sexy pj/lingerie. And i learnt the trick after a few days, put parcel at doorstep, press bell they come out sure bend down take. big bulky item also put at doorstep, let them bend down and take, and i also offer help bend down together and saw everything.

SYT, XMM, OL, MILF u name it you have it
yeah yeah. Most common will be those one big T-shirt kind without bra.
Old 27-09-2023, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 1
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

Quote:
always had that impression of small butt = tight hole hahaha
Old 27-09-2023, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
go to krabi do the 6-9 island tour, all topless beach, see till your eyes fall out.
huhhhh krabi got topless beach??
Old 27-09-2023, 06:57 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
bro hahaha, over rated though, you see 2-3 topless beach, the rest you boring and stay on the boat

yes, if you do the island hopping you will have visit a series of islands with topless women, all sizes, all ages

there's also an island with huge penises that women like to go and take photos and some worship.

I am not sure which beaches I went to in krabi just went to the beach, bought a tour and got on, more than 10 years ago

https://www.beachatlas.com/nudist-be...krabi-province

https://traveltriangle.com/blog/nude...s-in-thailand/
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 27-09-2023, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Neighbours go braless

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
last time spa botanica also have and surprisingly nobody complain cos all of us busy watching the scenery
Old 28-09-2023, 09:43 AM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
I want my castle and bishop to run across the checkered boxes to the forbidden spot
Bro, cannot be selfish la. Chess need two person to play. I join you. hahaha.
Old 28-09-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:

I knock your head ah.

Ding dong very big but you show us the small butt.

However, very OK. At least you took a picture to share with us.

Thank you ah.
Old 28-09-2023, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMM84XMM View Post
You reminded me during the Covid time. Online purchase was surging and one of my good friend was in the parcel delivery business and have shortage in manpower.

Offered to help out for a couple of weeks, oh my! that was the best job i did. Mostly receiving parcel braless and some even wore those sexy pj/lingerie. And i learnt the trick after a few days, put parcel at doorstep, press bell they come out sure bend down take. big bulky item also put at doorstep, let them bend down and take, and i also offer help bend down together and saw everything.

SYT, XMM, OL, MILF u name it you have it
Bro, honestly, how long did you part time at your friend's place after discovering this employment benefit.
Old 28-09-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 1
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
Bro, honestly, how long did you part time at your friend's place after discovering this employment benefit.
Suppose to help 2 weeks, but since "benefit" and money not too bad, stay for 2 months haha
Old 28-09-2023, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
bro hahaha, over rated though, you see 2-3 topless beach, the rest you boring and stay on the boat

yes, if you do the island hopping you will have visit a series of islands with topless women, all sizes, all ages

there's also an island with huge penises that women like to go and take photos and some worship.

I am not sure which beaches I went to in krabi just went to the beach, bought a tour and got on, more than 10 years ago

https://www.beachatlas.com/nudist-be...krabi-province

https://traveltriangle.com/blog/nude...s-in-thailand/

My friend he go for the nudist island thingy say only all those old lady sia walk around naked ...
dunno its the timing he go makes it like the visit is all old retired people ...
Old 28-09-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 7
ginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of lightginogrego is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe if you edit the "pui" confirm memory small
Old 28-09-2023, 12:48 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1346 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
My friend he go for the nudist island thingy say only all those old lady sia walk around naked ...
dunno its the timing he go makes it like the visit is all old retired people ...
when I was there it was a pretty good mix, so I can't say old ladies, there were old, young, middle age, for me tits are tits after the 3rd or 4th island.

But its a good experience right? where else can you see topless women walking around without taking a video of you and posting on tiktok and breaking down?
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1