The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2012, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rockandroll is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hanoi

Part II:

Asks the GQ. She starts from 800VND ! I act a bit pissed off that not interested. Nego go on forever and finally settle for 500K VND. Good thing is once the nego process is over, she is quite happy and does a pretty good job with the massage. Oil up little brother and stroke nicely. Very relaxed and certainly one of my better experiences. Meanwhile, I am on autoroam and nothing is out of bounds as long as her dress doesn't come off. She did draw the line at removing clothes but does make it easy to get me better access to her pussy. I finger her nicely while she gives me a HJ. Damn shiok !

Finally finish and then she cleanup and continue the massage. At no point did it seem rushed or as that she was uninterested..and that is a big deal for me. During the massage she also mention that she is quite happy to provide full services out of kingston at my hotel.

Overall Experience: Felt like a prince

Looks: 7/10
HJ: 8/10
AutoRoam: 9/10
Fingering: 8/10
GFE: 8/10
Old 17-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rockandroll is Cool - loads of Potential

Part III:

There is also a point where I would need some advice from seniors. I usually stay at Intercontinental or Sheraton West Lake and I belive both have a strict policy about bring a girl to the room. Damn shame, since I usually get very nice rooms Could seniors advice on if there is a way out (to bring the girl upto the room in these hotels) or if there is a hotel that I could book for a night nearby that is girl friendly. I would appreciate some advice on this. I don't intend to check out but would likely book another hotel for the night.

Lastly, I have no experience with the ST, LT scene in Hanoi so no clue about what the damages could be for this. Appreciate any tips here.

Thanks for reading.
Old 19-11-2012, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ProjectSawadee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro kind enough to give the actual address for kingston in hanoi !!! i am lost !!!

Cheers PS
Old 19-11-2012, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectsawadee View Post
any bro kind enough to give the actual address for kingston in hanoi !!! I am lost !!!
53b hang chuoi, hai ba trung ds

Should be there.
Old 28-11-2012, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 16
jack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjack_daniels deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I'll b in hanoi on 30nov and 1dec. Anyone wants to hangout for activities at night? I'm game for anything. Message me
Old 30-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
specko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspecko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterspecko80 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlasShrugged View Post
Income and expenses is far lower as compared to SG, just like indonesia, malaysia, philipines, bangkok, china etc,
If prices is much higher, then no point people go there, and the people from vietnam come SG to earn $$. It make no sense..
Dude, you are only half right - average income for the average Vietnamese is indeed lower but as for expenses - ask anyone living in Vietnam (be it Hanoi or Saigon) and the general feel is that the cost of living has increased - higher than your Bangkok, Jakarta or Malaysia anyway...and the reality is that Hanoi is more expensive than Saigon where I am living in...and makes no sense? = Take a look at the Vietnamese girls working in Singapore - most are only average-looking. Those who are good-looking are staying put in their own country of Vietnam to earn their moolah. So if you guys come flying from Singapore to Hanoi and Saigon hoping to bed a hot-looking KTV girl - then prepare to spend more....an analogy for this: you pay only a few dollars to drink a bottle of Tiger but you have to spend much more to drink a bottle of Chivas or vintage wine right?

And for so many of you from Singapore who only come to Vietnam for your holidays, not all Vietnamese are poor sods who look up to us instantly when we flash them our red passports - the rich are far richer and powerful than us mere folks - ask seniors like Reaper and he can tell you all he knows about Vietnam. These rich fellas are able to fork out absurdly huge amounts of money for their nights of clubbing and fun and indirectly, they sort of "spoil" market as per sense that these working ladies won't settle for a lower amount to go to bed with you in your hotel. If you really want cheap fun, head to the Tam Quats then - cheap fun in Hanoi or in Saigon, for cheap screws, we head to ca phe oms...

Last of all, why do some of us stay here in Vietnam? If it is purely over girls - it is sheer stupidity but reality is that many of the seniors already living here are staying in Vietnam for work, business and investments etc. And from my meetings with these peeps, they (including me) are living the local lifestyle as in we cheong on some days and for the other days, we live a localized lifestyle by riding bikes for transport, dining out at roadside stalls etc, cooking at home and watching some dvds at home. It all boils down to the individual's self-discipline - you can earn SGD$4000 a month here and yet blow it all away within 2 weeks but you can earn SGD$2000 and still save SGD$800 each month. And for most fellow seniors I've met here in Vietnam who are also living here like me, they know how to discipline their lifestyles and still have some savings each month.
Old 30-11-2012, 05:45 AM
Samster

AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by specko80 View Post
Dude, you are only half right - average income for the average Vietnamese is indeed lower but as for expenses - ask anyone living in Vietnam (be it Hanoi or Saigon) and the general feel is that the cost of living has increased - higher than your Bangkok, Jakarta or Malaysia anyway...and the reality is that Hanoi is more expensive than Saigon where I am living in...and makes no sense? = Take a look at the Vietnamese girls working in Singapore - most are only average-looking. Those who are good-looking are staying put in their own country of Vietnam to earn their moolah. So if you guys come flying from Singapore to Hanoi and Saigon hoping to bed a hot-looking KTV girl - then prepare to spend more....an analogy for this: you pay only a few dollars to drink a bottle of Tiger but you have to spend much more to drink a bottle of Chivas or vintage wine right?

And for so many of you from Singapore who only come to Vietnam for your holidays, not all Vietnamese are poor sods who look up to us instantly when we flash them our red passports - the rich are far richer and powerful than us mere folks - ask seniors like Reaper and he can tell you all he knows about Vietnam. These rich fellas are able to fork out absurdly huge amounts of money for their nights of clubbing and fun and indirectly, they sort of "spoil" market as per sense that these working ladies won't settle for a lower amount to go to bed with you in your hotel. If you really want cheap fun, head to the Tam Quats then - cheap fun in Hanoi or in Saigon, for cheap screws, we head to ca phe oms...

Last of all, why do some of us stay here in Vietnam? If it is purely over girls - it is sheer stupidity but reality is that many of the seniors already living here are staying in Vietnam for work, business and investments etc. And from my meetings with these peeps, they (including me) are living the local lifestyle as in we cheong on some days and for the other days, we live a localized lifestyle by riding bikes for transport, dining out at roadside stalls etc, cooking at home and watching some dvds at home. It all boils down to the individual's self-discipline - you can earn SGD$4000 a month here and yet blow it all away within 2 weeks but you can earn SGD$2000 and still save SGD$800 each month. And for most fellow seniors I've met here in Vietnam who are also living here like me, they know how to discipline their lifestyles and still have some savings each month.
Ok Thanks for the info.
Old 30-11-2012, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by specko80 View Post
It all boils down to the individual's self-discipline - you can earn SGD$4000 a month here and yet blow it all away within 2 weeks but you can earn SGD$2000 and still save SGD$800 each month. And for most fellow seniors I've met here in Vietnam who are also living here like me, they know how to discipline their lifestyles and still have some savings each month.
Ya, I save quite a lot of money while working in oversea... Once u are in a city long, u will not cheong too much. Not like those who visit the city once in awhile. They spend like no tomorrow
Old 30-11-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Ya, I save quite a lot of money while working in oversea... Once u are in a city long, u will not cheong too much. Not like those who visit the city once in awhile. They spend like no tomorrow
Agreed..
Old 06-12-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hotmail88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, im new in hanoi, will work here for long term , hope to know some of you,
Old 13-12-2012, 07:39 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
misslobang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Myheadis, nice FR on Oasis

Oasis is one of my fav place... good strong massage with little hanky panky... dont see the girl nice nice cute cute SYT small size or what... some really can do wonderful massage!

btw if u want to choose the girl, just give the person who bring you to room some tips.. then he will bring you go to the room full of girls to select... hohoho... 20 to 30girls... lying in their room.. doing their activities... some play games, some read book, some chat... then they will look at u while u choose.. some ignore u.. some try get attention

bad thing is language problem...

if you charm and nego skills good enough... can tabao the girl back to your hotel room any where in Hanoi. But that can be only after the joint's work hour so u really want... go for the last massage timing.. and there u can wait for girl at lobby... take taxi with her to your hotel and the action begins
Old 14-12-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HiHi..all Seniors

Been camping at SBF for some time so decided to post something here ! First of all thanks all for the information shared here..really really helpful. Will be at Hanoi from 21 Dec to 25 Dec with a pal...appreciate for any comments on our rough itinerary:

Day 1
Touch down airport (1900hrs)..proceed to check in hotel and hang around Old Quarter. Wondering is the rate good for money exchange at airport?

Day 2
Some sight seeing..follow by visit to Kingston Massage or Oasis 2, Dinner etc. At night maybe Boss KTV or relax bar

Day 3
Proceed for 2D1N at Halong Bay. Did some checks..seems that most of these 2D1N trips are quite standard? Only difference is the price that varies from the type of accommodation on board

Day 4
Return to Hanoi...either Hanoi / Boss KTV

Day 5
Hang and chill around..and finish off with another happy ending massage before flight back.
Old 16-12-2012, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
listen2u4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my FR for 7 days in Hanoi.

Day 1-4: Kingston massage: Easy to find becoz got LED signs opposite & in front of place. Went in, friendly girl reception greet you, (speak understandable English). They got 90/120 mins massage. I choose 90mins Swedish massage. Guided to a massage room, with sauna + Jacuzzi + massage bed by a man. When I was at lobby, I saw a previous customer came out with a massager wearing red short mini skirt + dress (Wow look tempting with a sweet nice face). In room, tip the man & tell him with my smiling “ pretty gal”, he knob his head & understand.

Sit on armchair waited, came in a syt sexy gal, (wow my little bro want to stand liao). To cut story short; she set up & bathe me in jacuzzi, before I went in jacuzzi, I keep looking at her upskirt becoz she bent down (doggy) to set up bath. Tempt me lol, clearly see her color of panty(black) and her smooth fair thighs. Her dress can see down also, saw her half jugs.

Bath finish, go up the bed massage, she massage ok, then so so so….. Now come the special(every guy like to hear this) “Massage baby” . Yes of course, I can’t stand anymore, I fucking like her syt face. Start to negotiate…. Just like senior bros have posted quote here (I dun want spolit market).

Shiok, Hj+roam her jugs, good feeling so soft & firm with her looks, fire off very soon.

Tips paid in room to her & paid my massage fee @ lobby.

Rtf:yes(went back 4 nite)
Damg: 493K (90mins) + 500K (tips) + 50K (tips to man) + 20K (tip to man outside for taxi).
SYT massage : 6/10 (aft I came back tried another gal, feel she massage piano)
look: 9/10
boobs: 8/10
body:8/10

My first time to Hanoi, feel safe in Kingston, never kana pull into a scam room. Thanks for all the senior bros posted here. Anyone need the address of Kingston, can pm me.

Will continue to share my other days spend at Hanoi….
Old 17-12-2012, 06:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
listen2u4ever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Day 5

Went back to Kingston, going back for the Syt but came in another gal(told reception the syt name liao). Never mind, this new gal still suit my taste. She is not Syt but her assets are big and she is fleshy, I like.

Started on Jacuzzi, same as usual, upskirt no need peep, just stare & fantasies on her fleshy thighs & red color panty. Make my little bro harden, I trying to hold it down as I am naked getting ready to bath. Went in Jacuzzi, bath as usual, then near the end, she used her hand grab my little bro and clean it (with a cheeky smile). I just pretend to be shy & enjoy her smooth fingers going round my harden bro head.

Ok finish, went up to massage bed, Wow she has a lot more strength than my previous Syt. Shiok, lying there letting her massage & fantasies on her sexy assets & upskirt. Here come “massage baby” she asked. Nice, I want it (nego. with her), turned over to face her, squeezed her jugs gently while she massage my baby. Then can’t tahan, two hands went in her dress(forgot how many times in & out). Played until song song to jurong…… Go further under her red bra, fondle until her bra is a mess inside. Then finally, my bro kaboom.

Lying there a happy man, she then ask me to turn over & continue giving me full body massage until time up(better than previous Syt). She got asked me want a 2nd massage baby but I reject because my bro need a rest (maybe I weak). SOP after massage, went back hotel, sleep like a happy baby.

Tipped her more as I like her service(manage to keep within market rate).

Looks: 7/10 (slutty)
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C+ 9/10 (firm + nipple big)
Massage: 9/10 (solid)

Damg: 430k(massage) + 500k(tips) + 20K(man call for taxi)

I just like their uniform; short red mini-skirt with exposed top dress, who see liao can tahan?

Thanks again to all bros shared here, this is my little sharing. Pm me if you need the address.
Thank you AtlasShrugged bro for up points.

Last edited by listen2u4ever; 17-12-2012 at 06:47 AM.
Old 17-12-2012, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 15
whatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to beholdwhatever897 is a splendid one to behold

hi guys.. i will be going to hanoi very soon.
it is my first time going to vietnam.
i am not sure if i am going to any KTV or massage.
even if i don't go to these place, i think i will still get scam somehow..
so wondering if anyone can advise me on some ways to prevent scam.
is it that as long as i just reject any offers and i will be safe from scam ?

thanks very much (cam on rat nhieu).

and one more thing. i heard people say that it is better to change money at vietnam. higher rate. wonder if it is true ? is it ok to trust the money changer at hanoi ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1