The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 08-01-2024, 09:40 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 917 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120171 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomrogers13 View Post
Is this the T* near the A**** supermarket? I think I know which one you talking about. I am a regular of ML L and agree her massage is very good always leave with my sore spot gone. Took a while to unlock but like you say cannot roam. You recommend any other ML from there?
You can try the new ML J there but need few visits and need to request. She will do it like a turbo HJ as she is inexperience she pull my tools till like going to break it. Can roam but take note her massage CMI. Her boobs quite nice shape b+ and maybe she is young. About early 20s.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-01-2024, 09:45 AM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
That's quite different from what others shared. Thanks for info.
All depends on ML. If they charge lower, they will tell u not to say. Their standard rates is entrance 68 + 50/80/100/120. The best deal i get is 60 with internal roaming but need bargain till face turn black and close eyes ignore all the bullshit...then turbo hj....keep saying where got so cheap, all these bullshit and keep saying roam inside here is 100...cannot tell other ML here I give you this rate. In my mind is WTF, I wun return anymore...

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 08-01-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakaesushi View Post
It’s my first time sharing, please pardon me.
Found a new place while having my dinner Located at blk 1xx
Milf looking with solid massage, gfe gao gao manage to unlock many special on my first visit.(twin peak eating, river cave massage)

It’s a 60entrance + 1B shop for GQ
Any other service base on chemistry, please check with her.

Looks 7/10
Body 8/10( I’m a big top lover)
Massage 7/10
Hi bro, can pls share contact? thanks.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1636 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
All depends on ML. If they charge lower, they will tell u not to say. Their standard rates is entrance 68 + 50/80/100/120. The best deal i get is 60 with internal roaming but need bargain till face turn black and close eyes ignore all the bullshit...then turbo hj....keep saying where got so cheap, all these bullshit and keep saying roam inside here is 100...cannot tell other ML here I give you this rate. In my mind is WTF, I wun return anymore...
For me if she accepted 60 but keep nagging I will straight away ask her to stop .... +100 still can get good F with bros sharing in SBF

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 08-01-2024, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of lightAGoodBoy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
I was walking around the 2xx Yishun neighbourhood when I discovered a new hair salon. Went in and got a haircut at cheap cheap price. Walked out and saw a TCM spa next door.

Went back to the spa a few days later. They have 3 MLs, 2 viets and 1 PRC. Chose the PRC ML named Axxx. Massage was good with a combination of acupoint presses and long strokes. She offered other options at $50 and $70. Choose the $50 and was not disappointed.

Will return to check out other options.
can you pls share her contact and location? thanks.
Old 08-01-2024, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
For me if she accepted 60 but keep nagging I will straight away ask her to stop .... +100 still can get good F with bros sharing in SBF
Ya....she say I took 58 and hj need to pay boss $10. So is 60....then say where got hj with roaming 50...all are 100 now...blah blah blah...alot of bullshit never ending.....She is a Viet name L**a and avoid her....massage cmi also...

Old 08-01-2024, 04:03 PM

Quote:
She lamented that last time people anyhow say that her svs was $70. She worked hard but didn't make much. For new customers, she quote 100. For regular, she will still accept lower but not 70.

I think 100 is reasonable. Her massage is quite good at a value for money entrance fee. She also do a juagen before every happy experience.

I certainly will return. After that, I can go to my favourite char siew and roast pork stall just nearby.
Thanks bro for the info.

Old 08-01-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 15
Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!Loverthai is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by loudexhaust View Post
That's quite different from what others shared. Thanks for info.
What happened?someone kana bad service or kana carrot?
Old 08-01-2024, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pcee73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bourboncoke View Post
Tried Anne at Yishun block 2**.

Looks: 6.5/10 Pleasant looking MILF. SYT lovers please skip.
Body: Slim, small B Boobs

Overall quite well maintained, probably in her mid 30s.

Massage was quite good. She clearly knows what she was doing, using a combination of her palms and elbow. I mentioned that my shoulder area was more stiff and she spent extra time to smooth out my knots.

Offered happy and super happy experience. No super duper happy as she was on code red. Took up happy option. Roamed her top, smallish B boobs but soft and nice to squeeze. As one other bro pointed out previously she has lots of moves including HDLY etc. Tried to do a juagen on me but i turned it down and just went with the conventional happy experience.

Had about 10 mins left after the happy experience and she offered to massage me till times up but i decided not to as i had another appt after that.

The premise is newly opened apparently, but downside was that as its a thin cubicle and curtain setup, its quite noisy and only shared bathroom available.

Definitely recommended and extreme value for money. Entrance of $66 for 1 hr and $50 tips.
Bro can share contact ? What the spa name and Blk ?
Old 08-01-2024, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pcee73 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Visited Twinkle again and left satisfied.

Her massage is as good as ever and the best not only here but in whole of Singapore.

Those looking for hard massage can look for her.

If you are still reading well you must want to hear about Twinkle's HDLY.

She is the OG in J@. The rest are students. She is the master. Some may say she is cold. Well if it's your first time with her she will be shy. She warms up during the massage or when you revisit her.

She starts by pulling the paper shorts down. I love this part. As she will cradle my penis as she pulled the shorts down. IYKYKY

She will then massage my butt and rubbed my inner thighs. NOT avoiding my balls. Slowly I raise my butt up to give her access to my family jewel.

She reciprocated by twirling and stroking my penis. The feeling is intense. I had to think of work and bills to distract myself from ejaculation.

Then, she will pull my shorts up while cradling my balls. IFYKYK. Then she will tear the shorts and continue with twirling and stroking my balls and penis. She will continue doing it on the other side.

If you managed to survive, then it's time for front massage.

The front massage solely focused on penis massage. By this time, you want to ejaculate. I would place my hand on her butt while she jerks me off to completion.

She will end with a head and shoulder massage. Then shower time.

Yes, Twinkle might be quiet, but professional, if you are new but if you are friendly and not be so touchy. She will opened up to you and realised she is a nice girl.

Bro PM contact pls
Old 08-01-2024, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
wangwangwangg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bro, is coco worth trying?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddi View Post
After gotten the contact from @kopishopuncle few weeks back. Today went to try c*c* at the same shop.

Entrance -68
Looks-5/10
Figure- c at least
Service - super happy
RTM- gonna try S** S** next.
Old 08-01-2024, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
goldenkill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Actually Anne clarified that her bj was never 70. One of her customers paid her 70 instead of her quoted 80 but she didn't make a fuss and accepted it. That was the only time she accepted 70 for bj. The customer then shared in this forum and that's how it got spread as her "market rate".

She's quite distressed over this. She clarified that actual rate for the svs is 80 or 100. Guys, pls don't pay her only 70 after the deed ok.
Hi bro, able to share the address. Thsnkd in advance
Old 09-01-2024, 12:42 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 0
Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!

Got the contact from @kopishopuncle last week and tried A.

Entrance - 98 (1.5 hrs)
Looks- 6/10
Figure- A+
Service - massage is ok. Bj not that greatÂ…. Fell back to handjob.
Old 09-01-2024, 12:43 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!Hardon24x7 is one of the Best!

Got the contact from @kopishopuncle last week and tried A.

Entrance - 98 (1.5 hrs)
Looks- 6/10
Figure- A+
Service - massage is ok. Bj not that great…. Fell back to handjob.
Old 09-01-2024, 12:50 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

FR for A*** , thank you @kopishopuncle for contact.

Looks: 6/10, pleasant looking MILF
Figure: b-
Massage: 7/10
FJ: Never.
Service: 6/10
Common Shower facility
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1