The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-06-2019, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Goodboiboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Went to find Soi69 Linlin today, very cute type.
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=...ighlight=soi69

Face:8/10 looks like picture

Body:7/10 nice natural tits, meowmeow very easy wet and horny, like really wet and good moan, short but cute.

GFE: 10/10 feels like a real gf, help me take drinking water from outside, help me clean body in shower thoroughly while teasing. after sex cuddle and will chat with you although english not as good, hope thai speaking bros can take good care of her haha, going back soon.

BJ: 9/10 good suction and will really eat yours like a sausage. and lick your balls

massage:8/10, good strength and massage every part equally.

French: yes passionate, shy at first
Old 28-06-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Wah this one I kenna many many times liao... everyone say until the food here there sibei tok gong... I go and queue and try liao wah cannot make it.. lan lan suck thumb.. waste time and money.. Kpkb also no use... just dun go back again lo...
bro u Singaporean? haha your actions make you foreign. since when singaporeans kena lousy shit will take it in and walk away.

they either kbkb on the spot to voice their displeasure. or they walk off and make the place famous for a bad reason.

thats the singaporean spirit. and the whole point of this thread. if u just suck thumb and walk off, you should even be looking at this thread.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I know what the original TS is saying. But this type of thing also not so simple.

If say the FL say she got give bbbj... but heng heng 1 customer kenna she dun want to give and he come here and complain... but FL already give bbbj to 100 customer so like that is got bbbj or dun have?

I also kenna many time FL say got AJ... book liao then come and say cannot because my lan jiao too big.... knn sian half dunno to be angry or happy..

So what i saying is... u see all the listing... agar agar tio ho... dun put so high hope.. picture see liao confirm must give discount.. service also same... like that go and cheong not so kan cheong... at most dun go back to the fl lo... fl every 2 week change.. no point get angry la...

maybe I old liao or cheong too long liao.. simi sai pattern also see before so now i more chin cai... last time i also will get tu lan...
Agreed man . This is the type of mentality i usually carry with me when i go FL boom boom .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 28-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

To those who may concern .
Resurrected

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 28-06-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
geminiking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seduction68 Aki

Looks: 8/10 Cute type.
Body: 8.5/10 Slim petite type.
Boobs: 8/10 Small b.
BBBJ: 9/10 Gave me a long one and sucking my balls.
Pussy: 8.5/10 Tight and not very deep. Every thrust like can hit the end of her vagina.
FJ: 9/10 Tight and shiok. Wets super easily. Ended up both of us sweating buckets.
GFE: 9/10 We clicked since both of us are about the same age her English has a SG accent. Cuddled her like a bolster lol.
RTF: Yes she is one of the cutest and smaller size FL I tried.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

100% bro...

When i younger got more fire la.... everything also tu lan, buay song want to ki.. 60min can do 2 shot.. talk loud mean big...

Now old liao.. 6 hour then can do 2 shot... got kp no kp things still the same... dun kp better.. save energy for another shot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
bro u Singaporean? haha your actions make you foreign. since when singaporeans kena lousy shit will take it in and walk away.

they either kbkb on the spot to voice their displeasure. or they walk off and make the place famous for a bad reason.

thats the singaporean spirit. and the whole point of this thread. if u just suck thumb and walk off, you should even be looking at this thread.
Old 28-06-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 6
tkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samstertkiller is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=733881

Claiming my bonk with SS Ice.

Looks: 9/10 Pretty slutty face.
Body: 9/10 Very smooth body. Almost zero fats. Ass size also solid. Lots of tattoos on her back.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Natural tits with slight saggy since they are so big its quite natural.
Frenching: 9/10 Super active, always roaming.
Catbath: 9/10 Damn arousing with that active tongue of hers.
BBBJ: 10/10 The best I tried.
- FJ 10/10 Tight wet pussy, good techniques, pretty face, great body, big boobs, ample butt, speaks french, moans seductively and kept urging me for more, what more to ask for.
GFE: 9/10 Extremely horny and kept arousing during interval time, how not to give her my best.
RTF: Yes
Old 28-06-2019, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
If OKT put up certain svc despite FL refusing, then long term of course the half fk svc will show itself in FRs.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
This is like a totally different issue
Taste of food is a subjective matter, people can have different opinions
Others can like it but not you..
Quote:
Actually I know what the original TS is saying. But this type of thing also not so simple.

If say the FL say she got give bbbj... but heng heng 1 customer kenna she dun want to give and he come here and complain... but FL already give bbbj to 100 customer so like that is got bbbj or dun have?..
everyone made good arguments from various angles, like gentlemen while respecting everyone.

everyone has weight in their viewpoints, i am too a bit old and tend to side (i didn't claim my view is "right") superstiffy on the subject matter. no right and wrong here.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Nancy (Silk Stockings, booking on 6/27)

Looks: 8/10 GND looks, standard thai tan, considered pretty syt
Body: 9/10 smooth skin, slim no fats. natural body and cute butt
Boobs: 7/10 natural B+
French: active frencher. frenches with lots of deep tongue actions
BBBJ: 9/10. good rhythm and long bbbj. good suction. lick balls and catbath every where too during bbbj.
FJ: 8/10 hardworking girl can take any positions. will actively engage you.
GFE: 8/10. friendly girl will talk with you. she is experienced in this trade.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post

Nothing against you but need to offer the other side of the coin.

I behave the same way, am 100% Singaporean too, our experience shaped us into the way we behave today, maybe tomorrow, nothing foreign or local about it.

I agree heavily that Singaporeans when got a lemon will display the qualities you illustrated using the same channels you have listed (mostly).

However that "spirit" is our reason for being a laughing stock, the reason why we are a nanny state and something we shouldn't be proud of.

You want to see "spirit"? balls? see what the hongkies are doing with their government. Now that's balls and unity.

The average Singaporean "spirit", to simplify, is we are louder and nastier against people or forces we have an edge over.

You see the Chinese or foreigners come here bully our people? Sure, people beating up our security guard, blasting our civil servants. Chinese slapping everyone (uncouth, i admit, i don't condone it) they felt like it in airports or elsewhere.

Vice versa is unheard of. Most Singaporean with our "spirit" doesn't even compare (argument is we are more civilized, but are we really?) to start fighting for our rights overseas, since we don't have any edge overseas.

The government have to foot a bill for two guys that decide to come over for a holiday and suck thumb. Their weakness is clearly evident in our citizens.

So please, don't be proud of the Singaporean "spirit". we are quite far away from where we should be.
Old 28-06-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro tq thought i lost her picture forever ! Ya she a legend those were the days !

[QUOTE=Thialover;18882565]Feeling nostalgic...decide to honor the stables n gals whom I spent a great time with. If there's a genie, I wish these are all my concubines... I will probably die from exhaustion, but I will die a happy man... Cont'd

Treasure fr Pacific Star,

This is a legend...needless to say much...everyday fully booked. Loved her sexy body oil massage, and the way she moans when we made love. She is easily my most beloved concubine...
Old 28-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro ya started from there miss those nuru gel days 1 session not enough too fully enjoy but still well only memory left now !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth79 View Post
OMG Laserbabes was where it all started for me! Really nostalgic. 👍🏻
Old 28-06-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 18
jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!jptt is one of the Best!

Book Nami from Mansion 88 yesterday (27/6)

Was her first time and second day in Singapore.
Look much prettier in person with a nice tan. If you like the beach gal type, then she's the gal for u.

Pleasant attitude, sleep close and hug me after the deed.

Place is also clean. Bro Mansion also very responsive to message. This is my first time trying this stable. Overall good impression.

My uplist: Nil
Old 28-06-2019, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ledzepfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Re: Blackpink from Rolly Polly.

Ok let me start by saying I wanted to F the shit of this girl based on the pic. Lol.
So I went in and she looks nothing like the pic but guess what w/o the make up - even better. Her warmth and personality kinda shines through. She is like a really good friend sex buddy kinda vibe type chick. I guess we all have "types" and yeah she is friendy, lovely sex buddy type girl. The kind you go for a beer with and if both are single, you would take her home for the night.

Nice girl, very polite and best of all passionate in the sex dept. Did the works and enjoyed it thoroughly. Got her a meal just downstairs coz you would do that for a "friend" right?
Return? Yeah why not! Cool chick. Treat her with respect brothers . Some things money can't buy.
Old 28-06-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 412 / Power: 20
biatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiatch6969 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Booked Nancy from SS. 3/5

Room: Spacious but without bathroom.
Body: Very slim, everything just good.
Face: 20% discount from pics, not fair.
Foreign Language: Very good at it.
External Hygiene: SOP shower
BBBJ: Normal....
FJ: I think she is tired....
I would rate 6.5/10 for year till date cos alot of better 1s this year

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1