The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-04-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Renz88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokermania View Post
Lucky you if she let you try man!
Just do it!!

N do share your FR if you have tried her
U also can try bro..
She charge 150 for 2hrs
But manage to lower the prices..
Overall nothing interesting..
Pics look better than in person..
She's short ard 150cm & abit round..
Boobs abit saggy but really big..

But sometimes she mumble alone..Haha
After the deed,drop her off..
Old 03-04-2023, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 15
devil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevil81 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
saturday indon dh bonk

Can share her contact bro
Old 03-04-2023, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 10
nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!nazrula is one of the Best!

Quote:
saturday indon dh bonk

want exchange ctc?

u have telegram?
Old 03-04-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 8
Freakz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFreakz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renz88 View Post
U also can try bro..
She charge 150 for 2hrs
But manage to lower the prices..
Overall nothing interesting..
Pics look better than in person..
She's short ard 150cm & abit round..
Boobs abit saggy but really big..

But sometimes she mumble alone..Haha
After the deed,drop her off..
Where did you find her bro?
Old 04-04-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Recently found a maid from social app and she stay east side. We were chatting quite frequently and she is new to sg. At the beginning she is quite shy and we have talk about her family issue. After chatting for a period, she told me she sometime masturbate while shower as she has a need. Sometime she can hear her employee doing exercises in the room and make her very horny.

One weekday I bought some snacks to her as she said nobody at home and is our first time to meet. I asked her come to the car park to collect the snacks. I invited her to go in to rear car seat have a talk. She was very shy and don’t even dare to look at me inside the car while we having our conversation.

She told me she first time meet man outside because she said she new to sg and scare. I told her is fine, I won’t bully her. Suddenly I bring out the topic of masturbate, her face straight away look like a small apple. Short description about her, she is short, slim and average body shape. She told me that she has sex almost everyday with her husband while she was at her hometown. So she get always horny easily at sg since her husband not around.

Then I asked her whether I can masturbate for her, she said no no she scare. But I didn’t stop there, I put my hand on her inner tight and keep rubbing it. She one hand hold my hand but didn’t push away my hand, she use her another hand to cover her face. Since there are no hard rejection, I sneak my hand into her short and underwear. Wow she was so wet, and I started to rub her clit and slowly finger her. I feel she is so tight even she said she has sex with her husband everyday.

She started to moan, and I took the chance move away her hand and kiss her. She was so aggressive in kissing, even she is not good kisser. She keep moaning while kissing, it make me so excited. I unzip myself, and took out my cock. Then I pull her hand to hold my cock, she seem very shy and didn’t move her hand at all. But who care, I started to increase the speed to finger her. Her moan become louder and louder, and I put her shirt up and pull down her bra. Her dark nipple just in front of me, and I didn’t wait long and start to lick and suck her nipple.

She started moan even louder, I know she going to cum. So I increase my speed of fingering, then she cum very hard. Even the whole progress she didn’t mover her hand on my cock, I still feel I going to cum too. First thing come into my mind was I cannot mess up my car, so I straight away push her head down to my cock. She seem got what I meant, she open her mouth and let my cock went into it. Again she don’t even move her head and use her tongue.

But I can’t control at the moment and shot the whole load into her mouth. She seem knew that I don’t want mess up my car, so she started to suck my cock till I feel so sensitive. I told her to stop and told her I do not have tissue with me. Then she swallow everything and lick my cock till very clean. This I were quite surprise as she was so shy during the whole process.

After rest for a while, she said she has to go back and she worry her employer call her. After she left and I have to take wet tissue to wipe her stains on where she sit. Of course, I have tissue instead with me.

After this incident, we still keep in touch. She will tell me she going to masturbate and she miss me and need me inside her. She started to be very open minded toward me. However she worry to go hotel as she don’t feel comfortable to check in using her work permit. Anyone has any day use hotel at Changi or east area which allow 1 ID check in and easier to bring girl up?
Old 04-04-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of178noobnoob has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Recently found a maid from social app and she stay east side. We were chatting quite frequently and she is new to sg. At the beginning she is quite shy and we have talk about her family issue. After chatting for a period, she told me she sometime masturbate while shower as she has a need. Sometime she can hear her employee doing exercises in the room and make her very horny.

One weekday I bought some snacks to her as she said nobody at home and is our first time to meet. I asked her come to the car park to collect the snacks. I invited her to go in to rear car seat have a talk. She was very shy and don’t even dare to look at me inside the car while we having our conversation.

She told me she first time meet man outside because she said she new to sg and scare. I told her is fine, I won’t bully her. Suddenly I bring out the topic of masturbate, her face straight away look like a small apple. Short description about her, she is short, slim and average body shape. She told me that she has sex almost everyday with her husband while she was at her hometown. So she get always horny easily at sg since her husband not around.

Then I asked her whether I can masturbate for her, she said no no she scare. But I didn’t stop there, I put my hand on her inner tight and keep rubbing it. She one hand hold my hand but didn’t push away my hand, she use her another hand to cover her face. Since there are no hard rejection, I sneak my hand into her short and underwear. Wow she was so wet, and I started to rub her clit and slowly finger her. I feel she is so tight even she said she has sex with her husband everyday.

She started to moan, and I took the chance move away her hand and kiss her. She was so aggressive in kissing, even she is not good kisser. She keep moaning while kissing, it make me so excited. I unzip myself, and took out my cock. Then I pull her hand to hold my cock, she seem very shy and didn’t move her hand at all. But who care, I started to increase the speed to finger her. Her moan become louder and louder, and I put her shirt up and pull down her bra. Her dark nipple just in front of me, and I didn’t wait long and start to lick and suck her nipple.

She started moan even louder, I know she going to cum. So I increase my speed of fingering, then she cum very hard. Even the whole progress she didn’t mover her hand on my cock, I still feel I going to cum too. First thing come into my mind was I cannot mess up my car, so I straight away push her head down to my cock. She seem got what I meant, she open her mouth and let my cock went into it. Again she don’t even move her head and use her tongue.

But I can’t control at the moment and shot the whole load into her mouth. She seem knew that I don’t want mess up my car, so she started to suck my cock till I feel so sensitive. I told her to stop and told her I do not have tissue with me. Then she swallow everything and lick my cock till very clean. This I were quite surprise as she was so shy during the whole process.

After rest for a while, she said she has to go back and she worry her employer call her. After she left and I have to take wet tissue to wipe her stains on where she sit. Of course, I have tissue instead with me.

After this incident, we still keep in touch. She will tell me she going to masturbate and she miss me and need me inside her. She started to be very open minded toward me. However she worry to go hotel as she don’t feel comfortable to check in using her work permit. Anyone has any day use hotel at Changi or east area which allow 1 ID check in and easier to bring girl up?
You got mail.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 2
JoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJoeBlackStar is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Great find
Old 04-04-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Changi don’t have. But u want her off day bring her go st signature jalan besar. Online check in and only one ID needed. There is no reception and u book via dayuse

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-04-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 9
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Changi don’t have. But u want her off day bring her go st signature jalan besar. Online check in and only one ID needed. There is no reception and u book via dayuse
Thanks for the suggestion! I have downloaded the ST app, and seem can book directly with the hotel. Seriously no reception to check randomly?
Old 04-04-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 16
pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!pa86tr20 is one of the Best!

Quote:
saturday indon dh bonk

Mind share contact bro
Old 04-04-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
bekind1984 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Any bro kind enough to share some ctc of maids can meet on weekdays?….i drive can hv car quickies hehe
Old 04-04-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the suggestion! I have downloaded the ST app, and seem can book directly with the hotel. Seriously no reception to check randomly?
Yes no reception at all.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 04-04-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 633 / Power: 19
Clonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to allClonie is a name known to all

Has anyone met up with her before? Stays in the west.

Old 04-04-2023, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20047 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 05-04-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Areeth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Has anyone met up with her before? Stays in the west.

Wow bro, can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1