The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-04-2023, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
KayLan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stupid80 View Post
Recently found a maid from social app and she stay east side. We were chatting quite frequently and she is new to sg. At the beginning she is quite shy and we have talk about her family issue. After chatting for a period, she told me she sometime masturbate while shower as she has a need. Sometime she can hear her employee doing exercises in the room and make her very horny.

One weekday I bought some snacks to her as she said nobody at home and is our first time to meet. I asked her come to the car park to collect the snacks. I invited her to go in to rear car seat have a talk. She was very shy and don’t even dare to look at me inside the car while we having our conversation.

She told me she first time meet man outside because she said she new to sg and scare. I told her is fine, I won’t bully her. Suddenly I bring out the topic of masturbate, her face straight away look like a small apple. Short description about her, she is short, slim and average body shape. She told me that she has sex almost everyday with her husband while she was at her hometown. So she get always horny easily at sg since her husband not around.

Then I asked her whether I can masturbate for her, she said no no she scare. But I didn’t stop there, I put my hand on her inner tight and keep rubbing it. She one hand hold my hand but didn’t push away my hand, she use her another hand to cover her face. Since there are no hard rejection, I sneak my hand into her short and underwear. Wow she was so wet, and I started to rub her clit and slowly finger her. I feel she is so tight even she said she has sex with her husband everyday.

She started to moan, and I took the chance move away her hand and kiss her. She was so aggressive in kissing, even she is not good kisser. She keep moaning while kissing, it make me so excited. I unzip myself, and took out my cock. Then I pull her hand to hold my cock, she seem very shy and didn’t move her hand at all. But who care, I started to increase the speed to finger her. Her moan become louder and louder, and I put her shirt up and pull down her bra. Her dark nipple just in front of me, and I didn’t wait long and start to lick and suck her nipple.

She started moan even louder, I know she going to cum. So I increase my speed of fingering, then she cum very hard. Even the whole progress she didn’t mover her hand on my cock, I still feel I going to cum too. First thing come into my mind was I cannot mess up my car, so I straight away push her head down to my cock. She seem got what I meant, she open her mouth and let my cock went into it. Again she don’t even move her head and use her tongue.

But I can’t control at the moment and shot the whole load into her mouth. She seem knew that I don’t want mess up my car, so she started to suck my cock till I feel so sensitive. I told her to stop and told her I do not have tissue with me. Then she swallow everything and lick my cock till very clean. This I were quite surprise as she was so shy during the whole process.

After rest for a while, she said she has to go back and she worry her employer call her. After she left and I have to take wet tissue to wipe her stains on where she sit. Of course, I have tissue instead with me.

After this incident, we still keep in touch. She will tell me she going to masturbate and she miss me and need me inside her. She started to be very open minded toward me. However she worry to go hotel as she don’t feel comfortable to check in using her work permit. Anyone has any day use hotel at Changi or east area which allow 1 ID check in and easier to bring girl up?
Bro, experience. I also want. You mind sharing which social app you use to find?
Old 06-04-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Now michat need using fb, Google account n phone number to log in.
Old 06-04-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Have some respect please. Lets not usr the word hippo. Fat is fat. It wwas your choice or some one else choice.

Respect Please....
Old 06-04-2023, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyDad View Post

Just Return From A Happy Session With 1 Of The Sweet Looking Lady From The Happy Domestic Helper 💖

Walking Home With Jelly Legs Now ... 😜

Her Features Really Like Her Name, MANIS.
This Chick Really So Good With BBBJ, Totally Sucked Me Dry.... 😁😍

Thanks Bro For The SHARING OF MANIS.
I Had Gotten A Slot With Her And Tasted Her "Sweetness".
In My Own Opinion She Is A Good Girlfriend Calibre. 👍

Please up My Points If You Like What You See.

Old 06-04-2023, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 3
hanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to beholdhanysoh is a splendid one to behold

It Was A Mid Week Afternoon.
2 Weeks Had Passed Since The Last Dick Unloading With MANIS.
Feeling Itchy As Want To Release The Overloaded...
So Tried Sent An Ad-Hoc Message To ACE To Try My LUCK If She Can Come Out In The Afternoon For A Quickie... 😁 😁

BINGO !!!! I AM IN LUCK... 🥰

Quickly Rush Over To Her Place. Pick Up & Drive To The Most Nearby MSCP.

This LADY Is SO GOOD With The Suck.
Full Head ACTION, Adequate Suction Power, Non-Stop.

I Had To Surrender And Fully Released My Overloaded Protein Army Into Her Mouth After Holding The Defence For 20 Mins.

Old 06-04-2023, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hanysoh View Post

It Was A Mid Week Afternoon.
2 Weeks Had Passed Since The Last Dick Unloading With MANIS.
Feeling Itchy As Want To Release The Overloaded...
So Tried Sent An Ad-Hoc Message To ACE To Try My LUCK If She Can Come Out In The Afternoon For A Quickie... 😁 😁

BINGO !!!! I AM IN LUCK... 🥰

Quickly Rush Over To Her Place. Pick Up & Drive To The Most Nearby MSCP.

This LADY Is SO GOOD With The Suck.
Full Head ACTION, Adequate Suction Power, Non-Stop.

I Had To Surrender And Fully Released My Overloaded Protein Army Into Her Mouth After Holding The Defence For 20 Mins.

A scammer? Lol
Old 07-04-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 3
PallBointPen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPallBointPen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Met one 25 year old stays quite near me through fb dating. She got this feather tattoo by her collar bone. Meet her 5 times so far empties my balls 5 times all in deed done in car. Recently she pierced her tongue even better. CIM 2 timez, AJ 2 times. Never paid a single cent, never pressured to be her bf. Perfect arrangement.
Old 07-04-2023, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18549 / Power: 23
powerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond reputepowerkid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonie View Post
Has anyone met up with her before? Stays in the west.

She asking for $500 and i just ignore her.

Next up list:
Old 08-04-2023, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 2
Eric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEric2023 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerkid View Post
Yes, u did the right thing. She got super golden.pussy n mouth. Not worth 500. Only just a super jiat liao bee.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Got this maid from Michat. Asking for $200 for 3 shots. Can cum anywhere. Any bros here have any encounter with her before? Worth it?
Old 08-04-2023, 08:32 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post

Got this maid from Michat. Asking for $200 for 3 shots. Can cum anywhere. Any bros here have any encounter with her before? Worth it?
Can cum anywhere meaning can anal.
Old 08-04-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerkid View Post
The price includes u golden shower her, she ass rim u n anal fuck? Its even better if that price covers she eating your shit, urine n pineapple fucking her. If not, not worth it.
Old 08-04-2023, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 10
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Can cum anywhere meaning can anal.
Anything accept anal
Old 08-04-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
mvp85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrnakal View Post

Bro can share ctc? My michat area all are scammer
Old 08-04-2023, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvp85 View Post
Bro can share ctc? My michat area all are scammer
Then go to another area and open the app, don't be a beggar asking for free handouts. You're not physically nor mentally disabled

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1