The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 09-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 23
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hanoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
When I was based in Hanoi, per can of beer was about 5SGD so now 120k is not ridiculous. Inflation in Vietnam was crazy for the past few years. Further there are only 2 KTVs that cater for foreigners, it is either u accept it or go to a local joint. Guess local joint also increases the price.

Min. spending is new in these KTVs. Guess too many men drink 1 or 2 cans of beer and spend the whole night there.
Wrong strategy .
the min spending in lounge just started recently.
i ever sit with 2 gro in lounge n drink carlsberg
spending 5m juz drinking beer + gals sitting fees + ladies drink
So they lost 1 customer ;p
for drinkers like us...how to sit few hours n drink 1 or 2 cans...
I do admit sometimes i drink 1 can...but stay for juz 15 mins.

free roon charge now with min spending 5m

last night been to hanoi hotel ktv bar
still offer pole dancing show
n no min spending imposed

Last edited by decent02; 09-04-2014 at 10:54 AM.
Old 09-04-2014, 01:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

On my bike trip across vn day 11 i found my self in nam dinh, nearby is 2 sex beach, i spend 2 days there where i bonked 5 girls all 6.5-7.5..cost 150k each the service was good to great
day 13
i found myself in thai binh..because i was tired i ddint take any girls except my morning bonk at the sex beach, but my nha nghi offered me girls for 300k, also the recommended massage supposedly offered FS ticket was 120k, 200k vip room
day 14
I took a detour to hung yen, there in the cafe that can be found there i found 3 girls worth bonking i tried 2, cost 200k and 250k, one was a 7 the other 7.5...good service...the other one i didnt try but found a nice bj tam quat cost 120k.
Spent the night in haiphnge where i found a EXCELLENT girl cost 170k she def a 8 in looks 9 in service I will be spending a few days here
Old 14-04-2014, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 15
hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
On my bike trip across vn day 11 i found my self in nam dinh, nearby is 2 sex beach, i spend 2 days there where i bonked 5 girls all 6.5-7.5..cost 150k each the service was good to great
day 13
i found myself in thai binh..because i was tired i ddint take any girls except my morning bonk at the sex beach, but my nha nghi offered me girls for 300k, also the recommended massage supposedly offered FS ticket was 120k, 200k vip room
day 14
I took a detour to hung yen, there in the cafe that can be found there i found 3 girls worth bonking i tried 2, cost 200k and 250k, one was a 7 the other 7.5...good service...the other one i didnt try but found a nice bj tam quat cost 120k.
Spent the night in haiphnge where i found a EXCELLENT girl cost 170k she def a 8 in looks 9 in service I will be spending a few days here

Any kind bros can share roughly wat is the PRICE if u been to this places b4:

1) taxi from airport (i suppose only one international airport) to old quarters area?

2) A 2 days 1 night 3 star cruise Halong Bay (inclusive of to n flo transport pick up at Hotel at Hanoi n meals provided)

3) 2 days 3 nights Sapa trip package.

Ur suggestion and helps will be appreciated. Any info of Hatyai and Xia Chuan Dao (china), feel free to ask me.
Old 15-04-2014, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
aa1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawk88 View Post
Any kind bros can share roughly wat is the PRICE if u been to this places b4:

1) taxi from airport (i suppose only one international airport) to old quarters area?

2) A 2 days 1 night 3 star cruise Halong Bay (inclusive of to n flo transport pick up at Hotel at Hanoi n meals provided)

3) 2 days 3 nights Sapa trip package.

Ur suggestion and helps will be appreciated. Any info of Hatyai and Xia Chuan Dao (china), feel free to ask me.
bro, i was there 3 wks ago..

1) hotel charge USD15 per trip from Noi Bai airport to old quarter, might be cheaper if take outside taxi

2) 3 star halong bay cruise, usd90-130 p/pax, i went w alova cruise, find it generally acceptable.

3) didnt go so cant say much

u can check out http://sinhcafe.com & go to their office to book the tour personally..
Old 15-04-2014, 10:23 PM
Samster

hawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawk88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1234 View Post
bro, i was there 3 wks ago..

1) hotel charge USD15 per trip from Noi Bai airport to old quarter, might be cheaper if take outside taxi

2) 3 star halong bay cruise, usd90-130 p/pax, i went w alova cruise, find it generally acceptable.

3) didnt go so cant say much

u can check out http://sinhcafe.com & go to their office to book the tour personally..
Thanks and upped u for sharing. BTW, roughly how long does it takes to travel from Noi Bai airport to old quarter?

Ur alova cruise Halong trip is book thru hotel or sinhcafe? Fix price or can bargain?
Old 16-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aa1234 View Post
Be careful! There are many places saying they are sinhcafe tour....

For me I use this agency https://www.thesinhtourist.vn/office, address 52 Luong Ngoc Quyen St, Hanoi

I compared the one in my hotel and the one above. It's USD$20 difference...

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 16-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Samster

jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks and upped u for sharing. BTW, roughly how long does it takes to travel from Noi Bai airport to old quarter?
If I din remember wrongly it's about 45min (from old Q to airport) by taxi.

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 16-04-2014, 11:19 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

some one zap me saying too many fr but no deatil..my fr state city the cost and level of girl..u guys need to go there and explore if u want more details once u have intel that is useful to me we can swap info....what u expect me to spend 6yrs exploring and abt 50usd a day in associated costs to just hand it over for free then to have u guys spoil it
Old 16-04-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
If I din remember wrongly it's about 45min (from old Q to airport) by taxi.
Bro, thanks and upped u for sharing.

Last edited by hawk88; 17-04-2014 at 12:19 PM.
Old 16-04-2014, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Be careful! There are many places saying they are sinhcafe tour....

For me I use this agency https://www.thesinhtourist.vn/office, address 52 Luong Ngoc Quyen St, Hanoi

I compared the one in my hotel and the one above. It's USD$20 difference...
Bro, ur USD$20 different is for what activities?
Old 16-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

brothers, staying at Hilton at Hoan Kiem District...any good stuff? FLs or massage.

Last time in Hanoi was a bit dull at Daewoo hotel. Masturbated in room

drink Coke...save water
Old 17-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 27
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutantchicken View Post
some one zap me saying too many fr but no deatil..my fr state city the cost and level of girl..u guys need to go there and explore if u want more details once u have intel that is useful to me we can swap info....what u expect me to spend 6yrs exploring and abt 50usd a day in associated costs to just hand it over for free then to have u guys spoil it
Hi Returned you 24....cheers

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 18-04-2014, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, ur USD$20 different is for what activities?
The Halong bay tour

2014 - 27yo and above
Old 18-04-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sunsetway77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post
brothers, staying at Hilton at Hoan Kiem District...any good stuff? FLs or massage.

Hi, you can goto Oasis 2 which is about 10mins by taxi towards the red river side.
Many Syt's there offering HJ/BBBJ for 300k to 500K extras ontop of the standrd massage charge.
Old 18-04-2014, 10:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sunsetway77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWNY View Post

Hi, you can goto Oasis 2 which is about 10mins by taxi towards the red river side.
Many Syt's there offering HJ/BBBJ for 300k to 500K extras ontop of the standrd massage charge.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1