The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-08-2019, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Just curious, any one tried dome 2 before and had a good bonk? Dk where to ask but here since there dont have good bonks thread, and due to that im assuming there no good bonks one.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Justlookinarnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Meen from SD (https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.ph...wpost&t=740173)

Will not be a full review since I opted for a one shot quickie.

Looks wise, Meen is pretty close to pic! Pretty fair, cute and Big eyed.

Body wise, she's rather small framed but abit meaty. So for bros who are looking for those thin thing type, not for you. Just to stress again, shes definitely not fat in my terms. Has some body tattoo.

BBBJ: Did her due diligence to take care of balls and took full shaft with proper suction and slurpy sound.

FJ: Did her in a rush but she's accomodating, smiley and took initiative to ride me.

GFE: Smiley, cutesy and polite. Quite shy but caring. Has limited English but rrly does put in effort to try chit chat despite short session. Not a time watcher or phone watcher.

Overall: Best I can describe the session.. is like fking your girl next door fair skinned Malay classmate who is pretty shy. I can imagine certain bros who will dig her type. Enjoy!!!

Side note, big shout out to OKT for the quick arrangements despite my last min request. And sorry for the inconvenience when verifying me, totally my bad on that one. Thumbs up.
Old 12-08-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 15
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh View Post
Actually the okt that is responding to messages are runners only, the boss behind it is always invisible.
Tq for sharing.
The fact is if a stable did not meet my expectations either
in terms of pics, real life, advertise services and accommodation I will not patronise them again.
One stable took my advance booking for next day,
Told him that I will reconfirm for location 1 hr ahead to
Reconfirm on place (stable change location). He said ok.
Message me 3 hrs ahead to reconfirm. Unable to reply as I was in a meeting
he gave the slot to someone when I replied about 1.5 hr later.
He sounded it is my fault for not replying earlier.
He also told me he got many customers and also many cancel advance booking. So am I considered cancelled advance booking? haha.
Would you book his stable again?
Old 12-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Subarashi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miw from T003
100819 @ 4:30pm

I had to wait for 30min as the previous customer wasn’t done yet. Location is central and easily accessible by public transport. Went up and saw the girl. Have to discount as she wasn’t wearing makeup(not as thick as the photos show). Eyes are a little bit smaller. She had to confirm with okt if there was a customer

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=738330
Face looks closest to 4th pic.

So I had to wash up myself but she did offer me a cup of listerine. Started off with bbbj and cat bath. Nothing special . Then put on condom and did cowgirl. She got tired quickly and I switched to missionary. Boobs are a natural b. She has great hips imo. Shaved pussy. She doesn’t like to show her belly, so she has a dress on most of the time. I came and cleaned up.

Cuddled under the blanket as the aircon was cold and there was only one towel for her to dry. Only have a small cloth to wipe myself dry. Found out she was from issan and had rented out rooms as her job. Age is mid 20s. Last day on 14th.She was stroking my cock while we talked. Decided to caps on and doggy her at the bedside. Change position to get closer to her. Finish cleanup and laid down beside her. She took out her phone and played some music.

Overall, a pretty decent bonk but probably won’t rtf.
Old 12-08-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by 84shots View Post
Just clarify with OKT is $400 for 3hrs
$400, 3 hrs, 6 hands? Really? Not a bad deal
Old 12-08-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by khanh View Post
Actually the okt that is responding to messages are runners only, the boss behind it is always invisible.
Actually, the okt and the runners not even the same guy. Okt is the operator, runners is the collect money guy
What i understand that, even okt is running on shift for some stable, not all
Of course on top of all this got the boss
Old 12-08-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 5
siaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersiaosiao811 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wink Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

This my first FR and first try for this stable, and it was a great experience.

Stable : TRL
GEM : Linda
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=740162

Linda is first time working in this field and she is totally new. So glad I am her first customer. she need a little bit of guide on her "work" first time but her sexperience is wonderful.
Her face totally look like photos, not much photoshop,syt, skin is smooth.
A bit minus point is can tell she gave birth before, so you will see her stomach got some scratches mark, for bro to take note if that is a turn-off for you.
Btw, she can't speak English, so we Google translate through out the session, but I am fine with that.

A big plus point is the shower...this one for bros to find out
Old 12-08-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
khanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Tq for sharing.
The fact is if a stable did not meet my expectations either
in terms of pics, real life, advertise services and accommodation I will not patronise them again.
One stable took my advance booking for next day,
Told him that I will reconfirm for location 1 hr ahead to
Reconfirm on place (stable change location). He said ok.
Message me 3 hrs ahead to reconfirm. Unable to reply as I was in a meeting
he gave the slot to someone when I replied about 1.5 hr later.
He sounded it is my fault for not replying earlier.
He also told me he got many customers and also many cancel advance booking. So am I considered cancelled advance booking? haha.
Would you book his stable again?
Sianz. But the problem is, those stable always change their name.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Dove from PrivateClub69

Introduction : Did not realise that Dove is back until I saw FRs about her. The previous time when I find her, I remember the GFE she gave me is quite girlfriend feeling. So saw that she is back and decided to visit her again.

Looks :
I think her live look is much better than photos on her thread IMO. She looks cute for me IMO. Her hair are long and she put on light make up when she greet me at the door. Quite happy to see her again.

Body :
She is tall lady and consider big boned IMO. Her height I estimate is around 1.67m to 1.69m tall. Her pussy is consider trimmed grass kind. Her skin tone color is consider light thai tanned. She have some tummy. Skin condition is smooth. Her body smell is nice.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Not sure about the size as did not check with her. Her boobs texture feeling is semi soft and firm. IMO her boobs looks quite natural on her tall body if don't know is enhanced. Her nipples are brown in color and nipples size are above average size. She have quite nice suckable nipples IMO and she allow me to suck, lick and tune with no restriction.

GFE :
When she see me again and she give me a funny grinning smile because she still remember me. Than go in the room she start to hug me and we had some chat before going to bath. Her English speaking level is consider basic IMO. She is still the bubbly and funny girl and I really had a good time with her. She will cuddle with me, hug me, want me to have my arm wrapped on her body and sometime want my arm to wrapped on her boobs so she can feel the warmness. Overall I still enjoyed the GFE that she gave.

Frenching :
Her style is more towards the frenching style. She will bring her tongue out to tongue fight with me. Tongue fight is around half a tongue where it is not aggressive tongue fight feeling but more of slow and sensual feeling. If got kissing and smooching, it will be a more passionate session IMO. Overall still not bad as she is ok to french.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ I feel is still ok, some room for improvement. Overall still ok as she will BBBJ my 2IC and will also use her tongue when she BBBJ my 2IC.

FJ :
Tried Missionary and Doggy positions only. When on Missionary position she will french with me or hug me to her body while I am pumping onto her. Favourite position would be Doggy position as her body is quite nice to bonk onto and hearing her soft moan also make me feels good.

In my point of view :
Dove is a cute girl where her GFE really make me feels good because of her bubbly character. Overall I had a nice and relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 13-08-2019 at 12:21 AM.
Old 12-08-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 568 / Power: 9
maxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to allmaxboy88 is a name known to all
Re: Unchained Melody.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Look see.
Wow who is she look not bad le 😊😊😊
Old 12-08-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoyKek View Post
Just curious, any one tried dome 2 before and had a good bonk? Dk where to ask but here since there dont have good bonks thread, and due to that im assuming there no good bonks one.
My experience with dome2 is what they many call it as a hit or a miss . haven't bonk the girls there since early last year's . reason mainly due to many of those prc shift to HDB estate , my last bonk were at bukit batoh . now dunno if still the case , but still some prc great to bonk , but must really aim zhun zhun and shoot the correct target . hard to achieve actually in dome 2 .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 12-08-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 14
firewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfirewater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

2nd RTF MIW from T003

https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=738330

Face : 8/10 (Grow on you)
Attitde : 9/10
Body : slim, great ass for doggy
Boob : B
Room cleanliness : 10/10

Cut short story Great and patient otk.
miw is a very good attitude lady not the most beautiful and model like, however personally feel she has the charisma that will grow on you.
Heard she going back soon.

Treat her well, she will return the fav.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 15
Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!Murlok is one of the Best!

Tried Cube from Private Club 69 earlier.

Look: 8, she looks just like in the pic but except younger than what is advertised. Fair skinned.
Body: 8. Short around 1.6m but cute
Bbbj: 8
Fj: 8,accomodating
French: yes.
Comms: average english
GFE: 9.
Hugs: yes
Shower: SOP.
Overall: 8.5
She's very friendly and accommodating to your request.
Old 12-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 5
LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!LennyBoyKek is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
My experience with dome2 is what they many call it as a hit or a miss . haven't bonk the girls there since early last year's . reason mainly due to many of those prc shift to HDB estate , my last bonk were at bukit batoh . now dunno if still the case , but still some prc great to bonk , but must really aim zhun zhun and shoot the correct target . hard to achieve actually in dome 2 .
Wah, so if hit the standard level how high? Got any pic example to show?
Old 12-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LennyBoyKek View Post
Wah, so if hit the standard level how high? Got any pic example to show?
Price vis or service wise , if you die die must choose to fuck prc whores and tio target , i strongly suggest go fuck those at GL lor legal hse . at least that chances of being freaking out or by heavily edit pics , photochop , not the same face will be drastically reduced .
Actually in regards of prc , be it pricing or service , both FL or legal hse prc are of similar . so not much difference there why not chiong cat150 legal prc

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1