The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 30-09-2023, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Jedi11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6till6 View Post
Have a pinoy dh at punggol area for trade. Bbbj and cim plus roaming for a small fee. She keep texting me asking if im free or not till i sian haha interested bros do pm to trade thanks!
Wah! For someone like me unsuccessful getting even one. Heartpain ah. Can share at least. Hahaha! Seems like begging ah. Lol.
Old 30-09-2023, 11:19 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi11 View Post
Wah! For someone like me unsuccessful getting even one. Heartpain ah. Can share at least. Hahaha! Seems like begging ah. Lol.
Bro, don't be depressed. Tml go OT basement food court, open 3 baron sit a small table smiling n with few $50 notes sticking out from your shirt front pocket. If no maids come sit with u then u can forget abt screwing maids.
If maids come sit with u, congratulations u will have uncountable pussies waiting for u.
Old 30-09-2023, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, don't be depressed. Tml go OT basement food court, open 3 baron sit a small table smiling n with few $50 notes sticking out from your shirt front pocket. If no maids come sit with u then u can forget abt screwing maids.
If maids come sit with u, congratulations u will have uncountable pussies waiting for u.
This bro knows...

Money talk!..

They like to quote.. No money no Honey
Old 30-09-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
whackithard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Nowadays 50s is nothing to them as a lot of white knight offer 100s .
Old 30-09-2023, 04:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1099 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15699 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

@allandse WOO UPZ 👍👍👍
Old 30-09-2023, 04:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quite long time nv go OT basement food court, still have drunk maids to pick up? Went to 6th floor LP recently, omg pack like sardines so proceed to PL. Hoping can get one sex with head gear still on, very curious what's underneath those gears.
Old 30-09-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 7
Coolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoolbrian is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Most new Indo maids are picked up by banglas easily. Cos they have easy access as these maids are scared to talk to local guys etc and also they hear from their many friends. Plus when they see sharp features, the get reminded of Bollywood lol!!! Those not so new but not the seasoned ones also mostly Bangla inclined also for the same reasons. U also have Indian workers , Nepali, Punjabi thrown in the mix. Plus if these maids are horny, they will stick with this group for obvious reasons lol.

Seasoned maids who know singapore well and want to earn more money, now this is the group who look around for locals and this is wat u get off social apps etc. some of these are downright almost working gals whose sole purpose is money. Others just want to feel a bit elevated with a local boyfriend and wants to move away from their previous life of banglas.

Of course if you are a no holds barred hunter, you can get any maid from any group. New ones or seasoned ones. But then again, if you are the lazy or scared type, you mostly end up with the seasoned maids who had seen it all . And you will probably end up parting with quite a fair bit of money.

So knowing urself also helps, as you can target the right group. Happy hunting guys!!
Well said.if you dare n open you will definitely find not seasoned one or less seasoned one. One of my 2 regulars after 1st meet up bring down the price to $50 from $150 and every week or every time she is free let me know fast. The other one was much better. She treat me like her husband. Very much into it. Never ever talk about $. She just need love. Now I really no time to find anymore.yes it took quite a while to find these 2 gems
Old 30-09-2023, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JLIM9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WongHinKong View Post
Nope. Maybe she nv update u.lolx
Good good..at least I know it is a different V
Old 01-10-2023, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up this lady before.. care to share your experience
Old 01-10-2023, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thunderman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up before?
Old 01-10-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderman View Post

Anyone up before?

Please share FR after you up her. Please share her video with her tattoo.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post
I’ve tried her before some time ago. That time she needed money. So I gave $100 for 2 hours in hotel. The butterfly tattoo on her tummy really looks hot when she ride on me. Came twice. In her and her mouth. Petite size so the 🐱 is tight.
Bro this Jenny Tanjong rhu is she around mid 30s I know her from Facebook dating but just wanna see if same. Mind pm I share pics to confirm?
Old 01-10-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonely etoile View Post
damm, it's jenny...she made me blue balls after a date. easy to date difficult to score. any bros scored b4?
Bro I recently just up her. She is really hard. Will keep asking gifts and money… but dunno same Jenny anot.
Old 01-10-2023, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
woah, anyone tried?
Ok cfm this is the Jenny. Careful she will keep asking money or gifts to keep the sex going
Old 01-10-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 18
jov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjov_Tei is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcispro View Post
Bro this Jenny Tanjong rhu is she around mid 30s I know her from Facebook dating but just wanna see if same. Mind pm I share pics to confirm?
yeah same 1. i also did her b4 a few times. always money minded
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1