The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 01-10-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 10
lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!lfcispro is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jov_Tei View Post
yeah same 1. i also did her b4 a few times. always money minded
Did she do raw with u?
Old 01-10-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by lfcispro View Post
Did she do raw with u?
Bro, better read thru the thread. Maids all can do raw. Some they keep asking wear condom but they still let u raw eventually. Based on years of experience, maids r good lairs, trust them on your own risk. Juz back from LP, saw so many ah gong with maids very happy enjoying. The q at toto is scary.
Old 01-10-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Most new Indo maids are picked up by banglas easily. Cos they have easy access as these maids are scared to talk to local guys etc and also they hear from their many friends. Plus when they see sharp features, the get reminded of Bollywood lol!!! Those not so new but not the seasoned ones also mostly Bangla inclined also for the same reasons. U also have Indian workers , Nepali, Punjabi thrown in the mix. Plus if these maids are horny, they will stick with this group for obvious reasons lol.

Seasoned maids who know singapore well and want to earn more money, now this is the group who look around for locals and this is wat u get off social apps etc. some of these are downright almost working gals whose sole purpose is money. Others just want to feel a bit elevated with a local boyfriend and wants to move away from their previous life of banglas.

Of course if you are a no holds barred hunter, you can get any maid from any group. New ones or seasoned ones. But then again, if you are the lazy or scared type, you mostly end up with the seasoned maids who had seen it all . And you will probably end up parting with quite a fair bit of money.

So knowing urself also helps, as you can target the right group. Happy hunting guys!!
Been along time allendse. You gave me my first contact. Novi. Thank you so so much.
Old 01-10-2023, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Been along time allendse. You gave me my first contact. Novi. Thank you so so much.
Oh yeah Novi… not a looker but wat a fuck… the only one who does rimming in my experience. Lost touch so not sure if she is still here.
Old 02-10-2023, 06:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Oh yeah Novi… not a looker but wat a fuck… the only one who does rimming in my experience. Lost touch so not sure if she is still here.
Novi is Indo? Normally they don't touch kachng due to religion. If my DH do rimming I will treasure her sia

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-10-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderman View Post

Anyone up before?

What her name , Any reviews? Can up ? Want to exchange ?
Old 02-10-2023, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by simisimi View Post
What her name , Any reviews? Can up ? Want to exchange ?
U cannot upz?

As long as u flash the money infront of her...

She will open her pussy for u!
Old 02-10-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxxfungamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderman View Post

Anyone up before?
She loves raw
Old 02-10-2023, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
U cannot upz?

I like this phase. I prefer she open her mouth for me.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 02-10-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
simisimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
U cannot upz?

Haha

Can share ?
Old 02-10-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 941 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxfungamer View Post
She loves raw
They all love raw lol

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 02-10-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
They all love raw lol
All maids do raw, even they only know u thru apps chat few days will do withdrawal method. Even most FL dare not do it, want money don't want life. Ask those raw warriors who always screw maids, trust season raw players won't lie. Trust their training should have included teaching using condom but these maids mostly think they r smart no need wear, that's y no doubt they r maids.
Old 02-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 5
sbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to beholdsbwow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
All maids do raw, even they only know u thru apps chat few days will do withdrawal method. Even most FL dare not do it, want money don't want life. Ask those raw warriors who always screw maids, trust season raw players won't lie. Trust their training should have included teaching using condom but these maids mostly think they r smart no need wear, that's y no doubt they r maids.
Maids desperately want to promote from servant to queen once they bear your fruit. HAHAHA.
Old 02-10-2023, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbwow View Post
Maids desperately want to promote from servant to queen once they bear your fruit. HAHAHA.
Fugging legit!

This bro knows!
Old 03-10-2023, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 913 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by geckoSG View Post
Agree, some maids know they got STD but still do raw with you. When you confront them, they can just tell you it is normal la.

One of my online kaki tio herpes type A & B and was devastated.
shocked at this. i know families who hire maids to look after young children, even babies who haven't get their full vaccination. imagine if the maid got STDs and maybe mix unclean undies with the baby / children clothes.. the horror.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1