The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

any sign of Lemon and anyone back besides Boeing?
Old 25-09-2009, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OldAngMoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Boeing

It's been a while since last time I visited Rowell Road, so I set off last night to find Boeing - her pics had got me well and truly in the mood...

I was in luck and when I asked at the gate if Boeing was there she appeared out of the crowd with a big welcoming smile. We went upstairs and as before I was inspired by the elegance of the decor and the luxury of the furnishings. The cleverly designed acoustics allowed uninterrupted enjoyment of the chap in the next room whose squealing and grunting suggested that he was being well and truly rogered!

Boeing is definitely a cracker, lots of FK right away, very sensual. We stripped off and she revealed a beautiful figure, really nice natural looking boobies with lickable nipples, and a nice small dick.

We kissed and played around for a while, then she gave me a fantastic BJ, lots of licks on my cock and balls, then it was on with the raincoat and time for some fucking. Really nice ass, started doggy, then mish, and finished off with the raincoat back off and her rubbing my cock between her tits. Great action sliding my cock up all the way up to her face, a little lick on the knobend, then smoothly back down and into the warm inviting cleavage.

I couldn't hold out much longer and exploded, firing jets of cum all over her tits, neck and face. She cleaned us both up, then it was clothes back on and she walked me downstairs and gave me a lingering goodbye kiss at the gate.

Looks - 9/10
BJ - 9/10
FK - 10/10
FJ 9/10
RTF - Definitely, ASAP!
Old 25-09-2009, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 15
fieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfieldusername is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks for the FR OldAngMoh!

looks like I know how i will be spending my weekend
Old 25-09-2009, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Jacky

Went to 79 Rowell today to find Boeing. I didn't see her so I walked away, came back 5 minutes later, go away again, come back. After about 25 minutes I gave up and selected an LB that I have not seen before.

Went upstairs and I asked her for her name. She said her name is Jacky and she is 22 years old. She's from Pattaya and freelances there.

Jacky is about 1.71m without heels. She has a skinny body and small tight ass that appeals to me. I asked her whether I can take pictures of her to post in this website, she said okay.

No kissing or frenching. Straight away capped me before giving me a BJ. Asked for 69 and she obliged. She managed to get her cock erect by masturbating while I licked her asshole. Jacky said she can fuck guys too.

I asked Jacky to do cowgirl on me. Jacky's asshole is real tight. I had a problem penetrating her....and my cock is not even big! She asked to change position to missonary. Again I had to let her guide my dick into her asshole. Mish is not my favourite so before long I asked for doggy.

Again, in doggy, I had problems with initial penetration but once in it was okay. But I find that she seems to be in pain when I fucked her. I asked her whether she was still a virgin!

Before long I came in her. We cleaned up and put on our clothes. Washed up in the toilet and went downstairs where I did not see Boeing. Not sure whether she was working in Rowell or not. Maybe she's getting a gangbang in one of the cubicles.....or she may have many outcalls that she does not have to turn up today. Oh well, I'll come back another day and make Boeing's ass mine!

Here are pictures of Jacky:

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ef51a6cebb.jpg

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...36e13ff216.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...0de2f10a9a.jpg

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...60b9400bba.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...75eab0443b.jpg

If you want to call Jacky out, her number is 8135 0083.
Old 27-09-2009, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
99heyho is Cool - loads of Potential

Is May and Emma stil around? The tall and fair ones. Saw bros uploaded their photos..wahh sbei hot
Old 27-09-2009, 11:38 AM
Samster

RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99heyho View Post
Is May and Emma stil around? The tall and fair ones. Saw bros uploaded their photos..wahh sbei hot
Both have gone back to Thailand. However Emma should be coming back soon but I don't know when. She said she wanted to get a boob job so we'll see if that had happened or not.
Old 27-09-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stogiebearlul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Rumpranger

Glad you met her again. Latest news was that she's working at Stringfellows again. But it goes off and on. She has a problem with the owner Bob. She can be picky what she likes to do and what not. In Pattaya she was less choicy provided you were a Thai boy of twenty. I had the same problem with her the many times I bar fined her. Also when I barfined her for six days in 2008 she got moody sometimes. Then I sent her back to her room or let her drink a little bit. In the evening she always came back except the last night. Then her friend Kang ( she is completely nuts now) told her she couldn't visit me anymore. I had a problem with Kang and she found out I was with her.

But what you said occasional not exceptional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
I visited Rowell yesterday to check out the latest arrivals. I noticed Nan from Stringfellows but decided on another LB. When we went up I asked her name and I was surprised that it was Toei. I didn't recognise her at first because she's been away for about 4 months.

Anyway, for those bros you don't know, Toei (she spells her name Tay but pronounce as Toi. Go figure.) was formerly from Stringfellows but now working in a "sexy club" somewhere in Pattaya. She can get hard and fuck you guys too.

My experience with her was okay but not exceptional. I forgot that she does not like to get assrimmed and she does not french (at least with me) so I have to cut her several points.

Here are the latest pictures of Toei/Tay:

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...38b7659e34.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...d65b7db73c.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...349791a7ba.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...56f1205900.jpg

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...346bc33b80.jpg

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...6a7d7f93c4.jpg

If you want to call Toei the number she gave me is 9447 0959.

On my way back downstairs I met one of my favourite LB, Christina. She has a new look, wearing glasses. She's my next target!

BTW, a bro upped my points but did not leave his nick. Thank you whoever you are!
Old 28-09-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 20
hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!hardcoremayhem is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by king69 View Post
I have a good suggestion for you Bro Dickrick. When you retire, write a book on the Ladyboys in Singapore. I am sure, it will be a best seller. Better still, start writing now.
i second that and great blog btw, dickrick bro.

correct me if i am wrong but are all the sisters @ rowell thai imports now?

what happened to our local sisters like Summer etc.?

Been out of the scene for quite a while
Old 29-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatty09 View Post
i am going there tonight, any1 know LB can kiss???
i am NEW here
Hi Fatty09.

You may want to try Boeing. Do note that she will be going back to Thailand on 12 October.
Old 30-09-2009, 01:14 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
huatuo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i am NEW here
yeah almost all of them allow some sort of kissing but it depends on them
Old 30-09-2009, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Kissing Ladyboys

Quote:
Some LadyBoys may allow you to kiss them and also to suck their cocks ...... but bear in mind that you might be kissing a LadyBoy who had just sucked a Samster's cock just before you and she might not wash her mouth ...... also some of them may allow CIM ..... so if you feel a funny, saltish taste when kissing the LadyBoy, it's because you are tasting the sperms of that guy before you
Old 30-09-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster (M)

highsociety deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Rowell Ladyboys

So after reading about Rowell on this forum, tonight I decide to give it a try.
Got to house 79..wow! So many to choose from, such a good selection! Straight away there was one that was small and very cute..got my attention straight away. So they asked me "which one u want?". Thanks to the recommendations from here, i said "Boeing". They pointed to the one I noticed..very very beautiful!

Service was great, just like what everybody here has already said. I recommend her, and will definitely go back to see her again!
Old 30-09-2009, 08:41 PM
Samster (M)

highsociety deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kissing Ladyboys

After reading about Rowell rd I decided to give it a try tonight. Went there and wow! So many to choose from! And lots of them were very pretty..but one in particular got my attention. A smaller girl, very cute, very nice body. The asked me "which one you want?" so i said "I want Boeing". They pointed at the one that first caught my attention.

She is amazing. Very beautiful, very soft demeanor and feminine. Got a great body and a nice functional cock. Service was great..she is affectionate like a real gf. I highly recommend her and will definitely go back to see her again!
Old 01-10-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Kissing Ladyboys

boeing is yummy ..... :0

Quote:
Originally Posted by highsociety View Post
After reading about Rowell rd I decided to give it a try tonight. Went there and wow! So many to choose from! And lots of them were very pretty..but one in particular got my attention. A smaller girl, very cute, very nice body. The asked me "which one you want?" so i said "I want Boeing". They pointed at the one that first caught my attention.

She is amazing. Very beautiful, very soft demeanor and feminine. Got a great body and a nice functional cock. Service was great..she is affectionate like a real gf. I highly recommend her and will definitely go back to see her again!
Old 01-10-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 20
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardcoremayhem View Post
i second that and great blog btw, dickrick bro.

correct me if i am wrong but are all the sisters @ rowell thai imports now?

what happened to our local sisters like Summer etc.?

Been out of the scene for quite a while
Thanks bro hardcoremayhem. I hope the new design is okay.
The Thais are only at 79. At 61, it's all Indian lbs from Malaysia. One or two worth a shot. At 31 it's pretty much the same, I've seen one or two Malay lbs.
At house 9 it's a big question mark. The gate and the door were bashed in three times in 2 months. Some people say it's anti vice some say it's people settling a score. Pity some nice pretty Malaysian Malay lbs were there.
No sign of the Singapore lbs at all. (even Irene with the tattoos seems to be missing). Although 2 nights ago saw 2 who used to patrol Orchard Towers in their heyday.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1