The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-03-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 12
roflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of lightroflolmao is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post
She is a maid bro. Her name yassi. Hahaha meeting her soon. She VC me while she bathing yesterday. Damn. 🤣 im at work im like please dont make me hard. Hahah.
Yes bro u are right! Share with us your FR after meeting her 😉
Old 06-03-2024, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 14
Gavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGavix deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchoco View Post
Hi...does anyone knows hotel where girl's ID is not required....this maid is in agency accommodation waiting for employer....so she doesn't have WP and her passport is with her agency..
Like that you also can get contact, good going.
But the hotel thing I don't know.
Good Luck on that.
Old 06-03-2024, 02:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavix View Post
Like that you also can get contact, good going.
But the hotel thing I don't know.
Good Luck on that.
Bro, it's easy. Go far east sc or Katong sc where u can see many maids. Some in boarding hse, no go agency, very free. These maids need money. No idea y the families keep crying asking for money when they juz arrived haven't started working. Did a few times, but mine have passports. Maybe his one nv been here before, should be good quite 'pure n cleaner'. I get them thru dating apps, some juz approach saying 'oh u pretty, from Philippines'. If they answer then high chance. If they faster walk away, better stop cos agents might be ard watching.
Old 06-03-2024, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 343 / Power: 9
helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, it's easy. Go far east sc or Katong sc where u can see many maids. Some in boarding hse, no go agency, very free. These maids need money. No idea y the families keep crying asking for money when they juz arrived haven't started working. Did a few times, but mine have passports. Maybe his one nv been here before, should be good quite 'pure n cleaner'. I get them thru dating apps, some juz approach saying 'oh u pretty, from Philippines'. If they answer then high chance. If they faster walk away, better stop cos agents might be ard watching.
Wow really? In that case I should go and give it a shot, I find PH DH like more fun even though I only did with only 1 PH DH. Indo DH sometimes too money faced or some even can't speak english so abit boring

Also may I ask what dating app you use to get higher hit rate on PH DH?

Last edited by helpmefast; 06-03-2024 at 04:47 PM.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:15 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmefast View Post
Wow really? In that case I should go and give it a shot, I find PH DH like more fun even though I only did with only 1 PH DH. Indo DH sometimes too money faced or some even can't speak english so abit boring

Also may I ask what dating app you use to get higher PH DH?
Bro that was before already. I used Badoo n skout, hit rate super high. Since regular in OT, had been fucking different drunk maids with juz a jar of beer. Now, have to go LP try my luck.
Old 06-03-2024, 04:49 PM
Samster

helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!helpmefast is one of the Best!
Quote:
Bro that was before already. I used Badoo n skout, hit rate super high. Since regular in OT, had been fucking different drunk maids with juz a jar of beer. Now, have to go LP try my luck.
Wow bro I been to lucky plaza during Sunday, the crowd is insane dk how to even move inside, let alone approach PH DH hahaha. Ok I'm trying to use more Badoo and Skout now
Old 06-03-2024, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow bro I been to lucky plaza during Sunday, the crowd is insane dk how to even move inside, let alone approach PH DH hahaha. Ok I'm trying to use more Badoo and Skout now
Bro, as said that was before. Now hard already. That was in 2015 to ard 2018, super easy like choosing browsing FL website, chat n meet n if ok, go hotel, I nv pay them. Think these maids meeting a few men in 1 Sunday. LP super pack, I always go behind those shops where maids sitting in 1 straight row. It's pretty easy when their friends pushing each other saying I like her n she will give number. Don't know y, maybe maids have inferior complex, they feel proud when I tell her friends I like her. Anyway juz try it out then u know.
Old 07-03-2024, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 10
Innocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to beholdInnocentt is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
I'm supposed you are single?
If married how to approach? They probably won't engage with u right?
Old 07-03-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by murahlolot View Post
She is a maid bro. Her name yassi. Hahaha meeting her soon. She VC me while she bathing yesterday. Damn. 🤣 im at work im like please dont make me hard. Hahah.
Wish u good luck. This kinda of maid hard to find. No far, I hv no luck but I still keep trying. Maybe 1 day, I may get 1.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 07-03-2024, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1220 / Power: 2
HKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud ofHKCAD has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rchoco View Post
Hi...does anyone knows hotel where girl's ID is not required....this maid is in agency accommodation waiting for employer....so she doesn't have WP and her passport is with her agency..
Passport cant used for transit.
If u used dayuse apps to book. Passport can be used. Do check with the hotel before u bring yr date there.
Old 07-03-2024, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2064 / Power: 3
DVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond reputeDVTs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Try mega file? Not sure isit free tho.
Thanks. I will load a new one once my DH send me one.
Old 07-03-2024, 04:56 PM
Samster

Hey guys, anyone meet before this "Ayang Erika" from michat? Claimed to be 30yo, looks quite fair skin, just dk if slim or not.
Old 07-03-2024, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey guys, anyone meet before this "Ayang Erika" from michat? Claimed to be 30yo, looks quite fair skin, just dk if slim or not.
Again talk only
Old 07-03-2024, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Again talk only
The fuck you on about? I ask questions cannot ah? Wtf
Old 07-03-2024, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The fuck you on about? I ask questions cannot ah? Wtf
Question go and ask ur father, if u have one. Move out ur parent house. Useless guy. Come meet address already give u

Keyboard warrior

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1