The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-03-2024, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 14
Auxerre is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAuxerre is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
Tried this horny DH some time back.
Booked daycation during her off days.
Not bad looking, how was the experience and how much ?
Old 23-03-2024, 05:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Nowsaday maid not new free to fuck, everyone first question is how much u pay
Old 23-03-2024, 07:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 947 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeshit View Post
Anyone up her before

I bet that's a scammer. Even if not the photo damn heavily filtered

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 23-03-2024, 07:15 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Nowsaday maid not new free to fuck, everyone first question is how much u pay
If don't mention then no need give money. I ever met some DH only want companionship. My current DH almost one year and did not ask for money. She will borrow but will pay back. SPecial occasions just buy her something

Old 23-03-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
If don't mention then no need give money. I ever met some DH only want companionship. My current DH almost one year and did not ask for money. She will borrow but will pay back. SPecial occasions just buy her something
If don’t give anything I pasia, so I give $50’or something lah
Old 24-03-2024, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
If don’t give anything I pasia, so I give $50’or something lah
What's there to feel paiseh? Both of you have same agenda and that's to fuck and feel good. Unless the DH is asking for money then bobian. But if there's no monetary agreement then just go with the flow and enjoy lor. You don't give money to the lady after ONS right? Hahahahaha

Old 24-03-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
loginasd is Cool - loads of Potential

Get to meet DFW In overworked
She wants to go beach so bring her to Eastern side.
Cuddle her and kiss during the ice breaking.
Suggest to watch movie. She suddenly highlighted how to have physical touch at theater?
Hahaha of cos not. I book a room

After 15mins of the shows, tongues locked.
Press on her B cups. By then she is top less.....
Really 1x off per month. She really want to be pleasure and moaning start when I playing her wet pussy.

She offering to BJ me while watching movie. I cum into her mouth and spilled onto her hairs.
Happy 😊
Old 24-03-2024, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Auxerre View Post
Not bad looking, how was the experience and how much ?
In fact she quite pretty in person, we don’t talk about money matters.
Old 24-03-2024, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
What's there to feel paiseh? Both of you have same agenda and that's to fuck and feel good. Unless the DH is asking for money then bobian. But if there's no monetary agreement then just go with the flow and enjoy lor. You don't give money to the lady after ONS right? Hahahahaha
Think people have different ways in handling thing lah. Cause fuck Liao go back feel something not comfortable
Old 24-03-2024, 09:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Masko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How to Marry FDW

I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

I was alone for several years and now getting into this relationship.

Experts suggestions are welcome how to move on for the retirement life.
Old 24-03-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loginasd View Post
Get to meet DFW In overworked
She wants to go beach so bring her to Eastern side.
Cuddle her and kiss during the ice breaking.
Suggest to watch movie. She suddenly highlighted how to have physical touch at theater?
Hahaha of cos not. I book a room

After 15mins of the shows, tongues locked.
Press on her B cups. By then she is top less.....
Really 1x off per month. She really want to be pleasure and moaning start when I playing her wet pussy.

She offering to BJ me while watching movie. I cum into her mouth and spilled onto her hairs.
Happy 😊
Whats overworked?
Old 24-03-2024, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: How to Marry FDW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masko View Post
I am 50 yrs Singaporean widower for 7 yrs, connected with PH FDW who started working since oct 2023.

I liked her and in love now ,want to go for long term is this possible or correct?

She need financial help from me , to do some course $250 per month in Singapore for career change, also helping for to buy house in her home town and monthly expenses around 500 to 600.

After her contract finish possible to marry her? She have two kids 19 hrs & 14 yrs.

Not a wise move to take on her liabilities and it seems that she is taking you like a mobile ATM.

If I were you, I would go for a younger woman with no kids
Old 24-03-2024, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Don’t be foolish. It’s obvious this is your first foray into their world. You yearn for care. She, your money. How would you think this ends up? 50 is the new 40. Go spend your money on yourself, get fitter for example. You think they will take care of you come that day? Absolutely not. Here’s a tip. The self sustained, hardworking, independent pinoys are the most reliable if you are really into them; the ones who clean houses outside their working hours.
Old 24-03-2024, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 3
chocstarfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by airman View Post
Not a wise move to take on her liabilities and it seems that she is taking you like a mobile ATM.

If I were you, I would go for a younger woman with no kids
Right on. Spend that money on monthly PH trips. Plenty of younger single ones out there.
Old 24-03-2024, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1595 / Power: 21
kt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant futurekt88_2 has a brilliant future
Re: How to Marry FDW

Quote:

Forget it ,I am same age as u ,Don get into this shit ,after u will be suck dry in terms money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1