The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-04-2024, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Fitboyco is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by melonfruit View Post
just say no and continue fish. at most ask to borrow from me $50 after sex which is ntuc fairprice. anything more i will say no. try to msg see if can meet again but very poor response. want to fuck her one more time maximise $50 lol
Nowadays to many out there willing to pay the(high) price they quote, than their market rate go up even higher knife even sharper liao.

Just chat with one DH on causally topic for 2 days out of no where tell me need lend money ask me where can she lend money($400) say family urgent matter than give hint, looks not even close to FL or ML zzz
Old 05-04-2024, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 11
xsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxsnowman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsalesman View Post
50 per shot only nothing more.
Hi bro. Can pm her contact. Tqia
Old 05-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ty-moh-4177896

People with HIV no longer need to inform sexual partners of infection risk if ‘undetectable viral load’ maintained over time

Bro, the above news for info. These maids can sex with you also mean they can sex with anyone. Bonk with protection, these maids r not FL, they screw raw one.
Old 05-04-2024, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...ty-moh-4177896

People with HIV no longer need to inform sexual partners of infection risk if ‘undetectable viral load’ maintained over time

Bro, the above news for info. These maids can sex with you also mean they can sex with anyone. Bonk with protection, these maids r not FL, they screw raw one.
They have 6 month test still, if positive they will send back. This nothing got to do with fucking a maid. If want to fuck maid don’t scare, I got so many time STD fucking maid.

If get STD go DSC and take antibiotic for 2 weeks and are ok
Old 05-04-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Wa bro. $70 is worth it. Can share contact?
contact please
Old 05-04-2024, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

contact please
Old 05-04-2024, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Bro who r paying maids higher amount for fucking r actually destroying n depriving the future youngsters to experience sex. Maids salary r "eat no full, hungry no die" n their inborn boastfulness will mean there r continuously non stop supply of maids. Imagine if they fuck the way to out of poverty, next time young generation where to find maids to fuck.
Old 05-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 18
crazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to allcrazymax is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Cost $70

Every time line this u find no one want u, but u don’t find all come together
real or scam 🤔
Old 05-04-2024, 05:52 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazymax View Post
real or scam 🤔
Real lah, bro
Old 05-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Samster

Just finish a new maid, last time open mouth $200 today got discount $100
Old 05-04-2024, 09:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 256 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 546 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of lightHurricane69 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:

What discount u talking?

The market rate is 100

Nothing more nothing less!
Old 05-04-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post
What discount u talking?

The market rate is 100

Nothing more nothing less!
Don’t know what’s happening please shut up

Hurricane88 better then u
Old 06-04-2024, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hellopanda11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

hi bro care to share contact?
Old 06-04-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 711 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Well done bro. I use the same tactic. Cheers. Can pm me her contact pls
Old 06-04-2024, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Well done bro. I use the same tactic. Cheers. Can pm me her contact pls
Don’t give in to the first quote, they will quote very high, just wait and will be rewarded

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1