The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2023, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Finally a blowjob by ur dream lady. So envy! Feel like she opened up so much . Haha
Old 11-01-2023, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
Finally a blowjob by ur dream lady. So envy! Feel like she opened up so much . Haha
I skipped a lot ahead, I skipped all the times I asked for it, and she rejected me. If I knew she would give it to me as a birthday treat, I would have suggested it from the start.
Old 11-01-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 18
captainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to beholdcaptainofthewin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I skipped a lot ahead, I skipped all the times I asked for it, and she rejected me. If I knew she would give it to me as a birthday treat, I would have suggested it from the start.
hahaha who know right! maybe she's wouldnt be so willing to give to u if u suggested from the start.. some woman are somewhat unpredictable :P
Old 11-01-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Just a bonus... some have been asking about Lindi, this is another memorable one.

Will continue another time.

p/s: As usual, no proof-reading, no checks on grammar and vocab, any errors... are at your own risk.

----------------------------------------------------

Bonus Branch 4 (Part 1)

This is after Janice and me got back. A few weeks later. This episode is with whom? Need to say more?

Janice has been with me for the whole week. My cock was constantly in use and drainage was super clear due to the frequent 'cleaning'.

It was good sex, no doubt, but sometimes even if good, you also want to try something different. I'm also male, so no difference la... need is a need.

Friday:

It was afternoon in office. Janice dropped by my workstation.

J(anice): Hey... later send me home?

gog: No.

Janice glared at me 'angrily'. Hand placed on my partition wall.

gog: No...

A(my): Oei, you don't so bad, send Janice back la, she's your boss leh.

gog: Hello!? That's called abuse of power!

A: You one person suffer better than later Janice take it out on all of us.

J: Oei! What you mean by that huh Amy, you wanna OT weekend is it?

A: See gog! Save us!

W(an) L(eng): Yeah! Don't be so bad... save us.

gog: ...

Fast forwarded to 6pm.

Janice got into my car.

gog: My place?

J: No, I really need to get home, parents coming over for dinner.

gog: What about me? Shouldn't I meet my parents in law as well?

J: Ha.. ha.. ha.. very funny.

gog: Love you, you know?

J: Not tonight, can't accompany you.

gog: Then... what am I going to do?

J: You can't even go without it for one night?

gog: Hey, it's your duty to care for it.

Janice rolled her eyes up and I laughed it off.

8pm

Fucking bored for a friday night. Had thought Janice would be accompanying me watch TV at least, now no dinner, no accompany, I also cannot message Janice as she's having dinner with her parents & Eric. BORING...

Usual me, bored AF... was scrolling through my phone and hmmm... "Lindi" came up.

gog: Hey.. what's up? Going for BS tomorrow?

It's just an excuse to talk to her.

L: Hihi. Busy helping XYZ setting up her church decorations for wedding tomorrow. Will be heading to BS after the wedding. You going right? You can give me a lift to BS.

Shit... Janice is going to be showing a black face through the trip tomorrow. My big mouth.

gog: Oh, you're in church now? You mean you're helping XYZ's preparations?

L: Ya, some tidying up to do, the flowers need to tie to the pews, the decoration for the altar and also arranging the music tracks.

gog: Sounds busy.

L: Haven't had dinner yet too.

gog: Shall I get dinner for you? But I can only reach about 9.30 or so if you can wait.

L: Yes please!

gog: How about the rest?

5 mins later...

L: They'll leave after the majority of work is done, will be late, they don't want to eat in church.

gog: You?

L: I'll stay a while, there's still some touch up work to be done.

Fuck, she didn't get it.

L: You can send me home after that.

Oh YES... she did GET IT...

Didn't ask but just went to pack MCD for her, she doesn't like beef, so I just bought mcchicken for her, added a strawberry sundae, why do girls all like pink stuff?

Reached church and met up with the rest, they were about to leave already. Left some minor decorations to be touched up and arrangement. Lindi is a housewife, confirm super free. She whore a red spaghetti camisole, could see her black bra straps showing. She was continuously bending forward to arrange and work on the deco. She whore a black A-line mini skirt that I can see her thighs slightly. It's rather short.

Saw the guys sneaking a peak as she did that. Hey... Christian men are still men. Who doesn't fancy a free show?

gog: Hey Lindi, here's your dinner.

L: Thanks, leave it there first, let me finish up.

I stood by the altar, where an arch of flowers were above me, then looked around the sanctuary, flowers on the sides of pews, empty baskets were on the sides of the pews. I'm presuming they will be filled with rose petals tomorrow for the wedding to throw for the couple as they walk through the aisle.

gog: Nice! Hard work sia, how long you took to deco this all up?

L: We were here since 3pm, did the march in, then waited for florists, musicians, everything. I'm exhausted!

Lindi said all that while bending at the altar towards me, arranging the flowers. I could see her bra cups fully. Through the top, I could see the bra outlines, it was a half cup, but bent forward I could see lace on the cups.
Old 12-01-2023, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love how Janice and Lindi are polar opposites. gog got best of both worlds sia.

I was lucky and my wife is like Janice, but sometimes I wish for a Lindi to have hot raw sex with.
Old 12-01-2023, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

gog is not updating his story.

R(ogertks): Woiii cb fella, where is this morning's installation ah?
Old 12-01-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainofthewin View Post
hahaha who know right! maybe she's wouldnt be so willing to give to u if u suggested from the start.. some woman are somewhat unpredictable :P
I never thought honestly she would ever lower her lips to my cock. Really. I never thought she would. While I'm pleased to have her body and she lets me shoot on her hands and that she even masturbates me. Didn't think she would ever consider taking my cock in her mouth.

And didn't even choke/gag or seem disgusted. I think she took a lot of preparation and mind conditioning to do that.

Best is... she didn't rush to finish it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Love how Janice and Lindi are polar opposites. gog got best of both worlds sia.

I was lucky and my wife is like Janice, but sometimes I wish for a Lindi to have hot raw sex with.
Hmmm they are needy, but, Lindi's more abusable, is that really polar opposites? I can be rude to Lindi, use her like a slut and treat Janice like a princess. Hmmm.. I think I'm the one with bi-polar disorder

Bro, having a Janice-styled wife is not too bad already, but.. yeah, having another Lindi-styled FwB can spice things up... A LOT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
gog is not updating his story.

R(ogertks): Woiii cb fella, where is this morning's installation ah?
Oei! You cb me until very shiok hor? LOL!

Coming liao la!! Which one you want? J or L?
Old 12-01-2023, 10:30 AM
Samster

Reviewed and read a few times. This is the next part of J.

Later maybe post L also.

-----------------------------------------

gog: Harder... stronger... more tongue...ahhhhhh... AHHHH

Close liao, can feel the urge to want to shoot but trying to hold back, but the image of her sucking my cock is flashing in my head although my eyes are closed and mouth open, gaping with joy.

Guys, if your lady says no to CIM (I don't know what is CIM ) please respect that. What happened next was the start of something HORRIBLE.

I ejaculated right into Janice's mouth. I heard a very loud muffled sound. Shit... must be her getting shocked, and she will be seriously angry with me... why did I do this. ARGH. Stupid me.

When I finished ejaculating, I realised Janice's head is still over my cock, I didn't see my sperm coming out from her mouth?! OMFG!!! SHE TOOK IT IN HER MOUTH?!?

gog: Dear.. I'm sorry, I just... I couldn't...

Janice looked up, her cheeks were 'puffed up' with her lips tightly closed as if her mouth was full. I saw her throat muscles move down then up and her cheeks went back to their unexpanded state.

Did... Janice... just... swallow my cum? SHIT!

gog: Don't be angry, I'm sorry, really, I promise I won't do it again. Please don't be angry! Sorry sorry!

What she did next really shocked me, which is why I request all guys, please respect when the girl says no. Don't regret like me.

J(anice): You're lucky it doesn't taste bad or horrid, else I would really be angry.

gog: Huh? It's sperm, erm..

J: Ya... I was really scared cos it might taste horrible, or disgusting, I was scared I would puke in your bed. I...

gog: You like it?

And that is why, you should 'respect' your girl

Janice looked away, blushing red. She just swallowed sperm after having it only inside her pussy and hands (when I ejaculate after she masturbates me). What did I just do to her!? Is she the Janice I know? Devout, pious in church, faithful to family?

I reached out to hold her hand. She looked away.

gog: Dear, you like it?

J: It... it... doesn't taste so scary as I thought. I..

gog: Suck it again, it's not clean, see there's still sperm on my penis.

Janice obediently went down and licked the remnants. FUCK! She is so hot! What have I done!?!?!
Old 12-01-2023, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 2
rogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrogertks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
I never thought honestly she would ever lower her lips to my cock. Really. I never thought she would. While I'm pleased to have her body and she lets me shoot on her hands and that she even masturbates me. Didn't think she would ever consider taking my cock in her mouth.

And didn't even choke/gag or seem disgusted. I think she took a lot of preparation and mind conditioning to do that.

Best is... she didn't rush to finish it.

Hmmm they are needy, but, Lindi's more abusable, is that really polar opposites? I can be rude to Lindi, use her like a slut and treat Janice like a princess. Hmmm.. I think I'm the one with bi-polar disorder

Bro, having a Janice-styled wife is not too bad already, but.. yeah, having another Lindi-styled FwB can spice things up... A LOT.

Oei! You cb me until very shiok hor? LOL!

Coming liao la!! Which one you want? J or L?
Both la, thank you in advance sir.
Old 12-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 22
yang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond reputeyang punk has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure about how you groomed Janice...but just to share my experience.

This happened about 30 years ago (yes I am that senior in sbf) and in my past sharing I called her Pusi. Met her when she was my subordinate aged early 20s and a virgin and me 20 yrs her senior. Will not go into details but when we started getting intimate she was still a virgin with only a brief college bf (haven't even been intimate yet. We started with kissing and proceeding to breast fondling...sucking, than touching her pussy and bringing her to orgasms. Gradually proceeding to giving her oral sex until she was hooked to having her climax. All the time over more than half a year it was one sided, she enjoying her multiple orgasms from my fingers and tongue whilst me getting blue balls!

But each time I gave her oral sex I will tell her that her juice tasted delicious (in fact she had the persimmon fragrance...swear!) whilst she thought dicks and pussies were dirty. She was so shy that she would not even touch my dick much less look at it. But one Saturday after watching a RA movie at Capitol we adjoined back to the office nearby.

Surprisingly she offered to give me a bj (the movie must have made her horny and she decided to do what the characters did). For the first time she saw, touched and sucked my dick until I came in her mouth and what was most surprising she swallowed. From then on she always swallow when I cim! Gradually we did proceed to full blown sex.

What I wanted to share is with patient grooming we can get our lovers to reciprocate the pleasures we give to them. For me I always ensure my partner is taken care of first.

My points are for meritorious postings NOT for exchange!
Old 12-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogertks View Post
Both la, thank you in advance sir.
No la, I not sir, you are the sir, if i don't post, you will cb me de I will emo whole day liao lOl!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post

This happened about 30 years ago (yes I am that senior in sbf) and in my past sharing I called her Pusi. Met her when she was my subordinate aged early 20s and a virgin and me 20 yrs her senior. Will not go into details but when we started getting intimate she was still a virgin with only a brief college bf (haven't even been intimate yet. We started with kissing and proceeding to breast fondling...sucking, than touching her pussy and bringing her to orgasms. Gradually proceeding to giving her oral sex until she was hooked to having her climax. All the time over more than half a year it was one sided, she enjoying her multiple orgasms from my fingers and tongue whilst me getting blue balls!

But each time I gave her oral sex I will tell her that her juice tasted delicious (in fact she had the persimmon fragrance...swear!) whilst she thought dicks and pussies were dirty. She was so shy that she would not even touch my dick much less look at it. But one Saturday after watching a RA movie at Capitol we adjoined back to the office nearby.

Surprisingly she offered to give me a bj (the movie must have made her horny and she decided to do what the characters did). For the first time she saw, touched and sucked my dick until I came in her mouth and what was most surprising she swallowed. From then on she always swallow when I cim! Gradually we did proceed to full blown sex.

What I wanted to share is with patient grooming we can get our lovers to reciprocate the pleasures we give to them. For me I always ensure my partner is taken care of first.
I'm patient la... not really grooming, but just hoping that it can be both sided in bed, like you folks always say, I give blueballs.

Imagine Janice doing that to me initially, I'm the one giving more effort in bed, trying to guide, make her happy to make me happy.

Bottomline, if Janice refused her whole life to give me a bj, I won't groom her or even get angry. It's her prerogative to do what she wants. It's just amazing she did.
Old 12-01-2023, 05:19 PM
Samster

Bonus Branch 4 - Part 2.

-------------------------------------------------

gog: Well, the hard work pays off.

L(indi): Yeah, I got free dinner too.

gog: Hey... I didn't say it's free!

L: I'm broke, I don't have money to pay you.

Fuck this slut, she's trying to tease me? No money to pay and going to offer to pay back in kind?! How cheap can she get?

gog: Then how?

L: Let me think think...

She said that and winked one eye at me. My cock stirred, and somehow caught in my briefs, it was uncomfortable as I needed to adjust my briefs. Tried to turn around and put my hand into my pocket and use a finger to loosen my briefs a bit. No go.

L: Need help?

Fuck!!! What is she suggesting?

gog: Huh?

Act blur, never volunteer, take cover - rules of engagement for Army.

L: You don't like what you are seeing?

Women really know and have spider senses when men are looking down their tops. They aren't stupid, they know how much they are showing with ever action their body takes.

gog: Nope. Need to see more to confirm.

Lindi turned her eyes around the sanctury, looking around. She also looked in my direction but her focus was behind me. I glanced around and saw the doors opened.

Instinctively, I walked towards the door but I froze half way, looking left, I noted the sanctury had CCTVs lining the walls. What was I thinking, this is definitely overboard. In church!?

L: They are *ahem* upgrading the CCTV system, the cameras don't work.

gog: How...

L: I have been here since 3pm, saw the church staff come by with the technicians, they were talking about it.

I hurried my steps, locked the doors from inside. Lindi was still by the altar holding some flowers and giggling at me.

Bitch...
Old 12-01-2023, 05:22 PM
SYT Chiobu Hunter

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18526 / Power: 51
coolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond reputecoolmanspooky has a reputation beyond repute

Was apprehensive when I first clicked on the thread few hours back...had a nice read...looks like SBF has another writer in the making

HALL OF FAME
Fucked chiobus: Niu niu, Fate, Yu Xin, LV, Chanel, CC, Mia, Poppy, Xiaoxiao & Weiwei, Hebe, Juan Zi

HJ by chiobus: Vera, Candy, Xxb, Lina, Peace, Princess, Ruby, Angel
Old 12-01-2023, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5076 / Power: 16
Chua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond reputeChua Soi Lek has a reputation beyond repute

Keep writing ✍️ …
Old 12-01-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

nice bro, thanks for good sharing.

and wow, you're like..70ish..! salute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1