The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Ed Woodward is fucking around with the contracts of players like De Gea, Herrara and Rashford. I won't be surprised if we loose them next season....

We should sell Sanchez, Fred and a few other below par players to make way for better talent but fucking Woodward just will not do it and ultimately MU will destroyed by him.
Chelsea and Spurs won bumped MU to 6th. Will be biting finish for top 4 position.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like Man City shall win FA Cup looking at the opposition they can face in final.

Manchester derby will be good for Man Utd to steal some points.
Old 11-04-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

All things considered, we played well against Barcelona. Messi was very well marshalled and the vampire was made impotent. Our boys showed a lot of courage and did not give up at all.... they did not take their chances well but fought and held Barca off till the last second.

We now take the score line of 0-1 to their hometown like what we did with PSG and if we believe that we won in France because of hardwork, dedication, a can-do attitude and our new coach..... then i think we just might be able to do it again and this time against the mighty Barcelona.

As a die-hard ManU, i say go for it boys...... we have nothing to lose but all the glory to gain should we win !!!

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 11-04-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

As a die-hard ManU, i say go for it boys...... we have nothing to lose but all the glory to gain should we win !!!
Hope this spirit also applies when your boys face Citeh
Old 11-04-2019, 11:40 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Hope this spirit also applies when your boys face Citeh
With the City game, i think ManU will not be as high spirited because they prefer their noisy neighbours to win the EPL rather than L'pool.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 11-04-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
With the City game, i think ManU will not be as high spirited because they prefer their noisy neighbours to win the EPL rather than L'pool.
Oic

As a fervent United supporter, can you take Citeh winning the quadruple?

Also would you rather United give up CL action next season than wish them to do their best against Citeh regardless of how this affects the title race?
Old 12-04-2019, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oic

As a fervent United supporter, can you take Citeh winning the quadruple?

Also would you rather United give up CL action next season than wish them to do their best against Citeh regardless of how this affects the title race?
As a die-hard MU, i would say good luck to City if they can win the triple or even the quad. MU may not get into CL next year but can still qualify and might even win next year's UEFA Eupora League

but

God forbid if L'pool is allowed to win the EPL to match our record...... it will devastating and deafening with the bragging rights that they would have

Old 12-04-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

Man Utd to win this weekend vs West Ham.

My prediction 3-0.

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...r-sunday-tests
Old 12-04-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
As a die-hard MU, i would say good luck to City if they can win the triple or even the quad. MU may not get into CL next year but can still qualify and might even win next year's UEFA Eupora League

but

God forbid if L'pool is allowed to win the EPL to match our record...... it will devastating and deafening with the bragging rights that they would have
Oh dear, that much hatred eh, lol?!

Tbh the hatred is just about mutually equal...but...when it comes to our own neighbours I think this is where the line is drawn different to your position...that is why Everton are known as 'Bitters' by Liverpool fans

Wonder how United fans would feel if we did the 'big double' instead, not forgetting Citeh fans + Bitters.

Still a long shot though. Realistically we(Liverpool) shall take it game by game from now till the end of the season and see where it takes us while enjoying a long overdue exhilarating fantastic journey

Good luck at the Nou Camp next week and hope we meet up in the Semis! Should be one hell of a cracking tie if that occurs!!
Old 12-04-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh dear, that much hatred eh, lol?!

Tbh the hatred is just about mutually equal...but...when it comes to our own neighbours I think this is where the line is drawn different to your position...that is why Everton are known as 'Bitters' by Liverpool fans

Wonder how United fans would feel if we did the 'big double' instead, not forgetting Citeh fans + Bitters.

Still a long shot though. Realistically we(Liverpool) shall take it game by game from now till the end of the season and see where it takes us while enjoying a long overdue exhilarating fantastic journey

Good luck at the Nou Camp next week and hope we meet up in the Semis! Should be one hell of a cracking tie if that occurs!!
Good luck to your L'Pool and the double, it's not impossible...... if we can do a treble, surely a double is much easier.

Anyway, i think you should just stick to giving your comments in the L'Pool thread coz we only have die-hard MU fans here who are very protective of our beloved team.

Cheerz
AC

Old 13-04-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 6
lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!lawro is one of the Best!

My bbc prediction also Man U to win.
Old 13-04-2019, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quote:

Anyway, i think you should just stick to giving your comments in the L'Pool thread coz we only have die-hard MU fans here who are very protective of our beloved team.

Cheerz
AC
Fair do's

Banter aside, I was just curious to get a United fan's perspective.

Must say though, liked what I heard from OGS' latest press conference. I might even be singing Ole's at the Wheel come the 25th

All the best
Old 14-04-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Just scraped thru last nite against the hammers 2-1...lolx the players r struggling again like last time under JM...the question has been asked if Ole's honeymoon period is over. ??...not sure how they r going to overcome Barca in the next match...for now though they r in top 4 again..but for how long more if the players continue to struggle like this ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-04-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Fair do's

Banter aside, I was just curious to get a United fan's perspective.

Must say though, liked what I heard from OGS' latest press conference. I might even be singing Ole's at the Wheel come the 25th

All the best
Bye.... it was nice knowing you

Cheerz
AC

Old 14-04-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Just scraped thru last nite against the hammers 2-1...lolx the players r struggling again like last time under JM...the question has been asked if Ole's honeymoon period is over. ??...not sure how they r going to overcome Barca in the next match...for now though they r in top 4 again..but for how long more if the players continue to struggle like this ??
Yup.... it was another struggle but then again we were not suppose to be fighting for top 4 according to and if JM was still around.

Let's hope that we fight on till the last game of the season.

Next year though does not look so rosy because a-hole Woodward is f@#&*&g around with the contracts of a few key players. At this rate, he will destroy MU ...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1