The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10405 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New PT List 2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Just wondering...
Anyone knows if Janet is back?
Nope.. she still sourcing for room
Old 03-09-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Because he is not local..... wirh his angmo looks everyone is out to carrot him. Even Sally regretted charging him only $50 few weeks ago..... told us she should have quoted him $100.... lol

I hear from some GL houses OKTs that they oso charging him above market rate as they can recognise him with his angmo features.
I think this is satire 😂
Old 03-09-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Originally Posted by beginat63 View Post
Bro some advice needed. Newbie here. I can't do FJ - rod soft for too long.

Suggest which ML for just zhut nips, finger pussy & painting & BJ?
H10R4 Xiaowei is the one for u plus H10R2 Michelle were the recommended ones

With additional WLs now, who r the new WLs that is recommended beside XW & Michelle? TQ for yr help.
Suddenly i rem fongyi, you can try her as she is open to many ideas. Only thing she is also quite popular pre covid.
Old 03-09-2022, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1211 / Power: 12
stfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud ofstfu2 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piak2Piak View Post
Suddenly i rem fongyi, you can try her as she is open to many ideas. Only thing she is also quite popular pre covid.
Does she still do unsolicited ear and neck licking? I had her only once before covid, it was wild.
Old 03-09-2022, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stfu2 View Post
Does she still do unsolicited ear and neck licking? I had her only once before covid, it was wild.
Not sure, never try her now.
Old 03-09-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 11
IJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud ofIJustHadSex89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Just wondering...
Anyone knows if Janet is back?
I miss lily from H12
Old 04-09-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: New PT List 2022

I waiting for full house b4 I travel there. Alot of Malaysian WLs not back in biz. Just to name afew. Pat aka Lady Macbeth. Joyce and Joey. Brown sugars Lynn and Juliet. Kelly and Yan Yan. Sophie, Ah Bao and Kid. This girls loved Sing $. They will return after they over spend their $ back home.

PT maintain same system as far back as 1980s.
Old 04-09-2022, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wineglass2000 View Post
Was on a recce today to check out Hse 4. Only 3 or 4 rooms were opened. Rm 5 was a f**king old GILF. Rm 8 another GILF and Rm 10 was the same gal.

Hse 24 almost all rooms are taken up by WLs. Just to confirm Rm 10 is now occupied by Yen Yen, think she is formally from Hse 22. Very nice gal.
H4 has all along been the GILFs house.... even from pre-covid19 time.
Anyway I saw only 3 rooms working.... Rooms 5, 8 & 10..... all occupied by their previous WLs.
Room 09 WL Siew Man starting end of this month.... tcss with the WLs and found out why so many are on 1 month break even though H4 only reopen few days ago. Apparently many of the WLs are unable to secure living quarters in SG and dun wanna suffer the daily commute to JB.... so they rather take their break now using the time to find suitable rental homes.

H24 R10 is not Yen Yen.... the WL there is Jessy the original occupant of the room from pre-covid19 time. She has put on weight and now has a beer belly.... looking pear shape instead of the slim WL that she used to be.
H28 Xiao Tian and H33 Lai Lai are still the angpais in this house. Both were occupied and had queues outside their rooms.
R9 ex-GL Mona is gone.... the new WL occupying her room is a GILF whom I had never seen before although she claimed to be previously from H20.
R12 is Ai Li... she had her mask on but I still can recognise her.... she is the rare WL in PT that lost weight as most of the others all gained weight. Can see her body is haggard and boobs drooping liao as she was wearing low cut dress.
Old 04-09-2022, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

H10 had only 4 WLs working..... as I scan my TT I could hear moaning and shrieks coming from inside the house. I guessed those noises should be from Michelle. As I proceeded into the inner lane..... my guess was right. Those noises were coming from R2 and that was the only room in the inner lane working. All the others were off. Saw 4 guys waiting outside Michelle's room so I check the outside lane. Meina and Maggie's doors were opened and both ladies looking forlorn..... I guess business has not been good for them. I took a closer look at both of them..... they seemed like twins in similar red outfits and both had put on several kilos each. No wonder nobody is punting them as they are now baby elephants.
There was 1 room opposite Maggie's room without any number but had a piece of paper pasted on the door with the words "Fong Yi" written on it. Since it was closed..... I went outside to the backlane to have a smoke. The OKT was having a break too and talking to a couple of guys. I ask him about the no number room and he confirmed the WL is Fong Yi. He further informed her customers has been going in non-stop from opening until now.... and the 2 guys he was talking with are next in line waiting for her. I was oso told if I want to be in the queue..... I had better be prepared for 2 hr wait as FY customers are taking her for 1 hr sessions..... lol
Old 04-09-2022, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all

They should reduce their price to pre covid level unless their looks and service are above last time
Old 04-09-2022, 09:13 PM
Samster

exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
They should reduce their price to pre covid level unless their looks and service are above last time
Will not reduce price as their rental increases
Old 05-09-2022, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 23
chjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchjw18 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
H4 has all along been the GILFs house.... even from pre-covid19 time.
Anyway I saw only 3 rooms working.... Rooms 5, 8 & 10..... all occupied by their previous WLs.
Room 09 WL Siew Man starting end of this month.... tcss with the WLs and found out why so many are on 1 month break even though H4 only reopen few days ago. Apparently many of the WLs are unable to secure living quarters in SG and dun wanna suffer the daily commute to JB.... so they rather take their break now using the time to find suitable rental homes.

H24 R10 is not Yen Yen.... the WL there is Jessy the original occupant of the room from pre-covid19 time. She has put on weight and now has a beer belly.... looking pear shape instead of the slim WL that she used to be.
H28 Xiao Tian and H33 Lai Lai are still the angpais in this house. Both were occupied and had queues outside their rooms.
R9 ex-GL Mona is gone.... the new WL occupying her room is a GILF whom I had never seen before although she claimed to be previously from H20.
R12 is Ai Li... she had her mask on but I still can recognise her.... she is the rare WL in PT that lost weight as most of the others all gained weight. Can see her body is haggard and boobs drooping liao as she was wearing low cut dress.
so … confirmed Lai Lai is back in action ?
Old 05-09-2022, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

Still a long queue for FY. Must say she aged abit. But svc wise still same as last time.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zzz59 View Post
Still a long queue for FY. Must say she aged abit. But svc wise still same as last time.
ya.. yesterday i also see she has a queue.
Old 05-09-2022, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
Aserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAserd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Damn wish Judy would come back , she was amazing , ah lian milf to the max

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1