The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 11
Sexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to beholdSexforyou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Not sure you guys really try or share info blindy.
Me and my friends try a few times. Most of the time photo look like model but real person turn up different. It is either much older or uglier girls. Cheap but what is the point. Complete waste of time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurabawa View Post
Bros can try danchoi.xxx

It is like their SBF, need Google translate if u cant read Vietnamese

Got pictures, damage and hp number

Dont know if u can outcall to ur hotel though..

Damage Range from 300k - 1000k+ VND
Quote:
Originally Posted by equalizer View Post
Have you tried danchoi yourself?
I was told they don't go to your hotel, you have to go to them. If you don't speak Vietnamese, that will be a pain trying to get directions to their short time hotel in District 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngankokyeu View Post
Agreed with you.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sixf is Cool - loads of Potential

Honestly, looking at all the girls in the Danchoi pic... definately photoshop.... their skins are so white.. in which I don't think will be the case when I order them a week from now.

The other thing is that the 300K girls range all look very similar... pretty sure it will bait and switch tactic ongoing...

Will FR by end of the month..
Old 06-02-2017, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 20
equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!equalizer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Not sure you guys really try or share info blindy.
Me and my friends try a few times. Most of the time photo look like model but real person turn up different. It is either much older or uglier girls. Cheap but what is the point. Complete waste of time.
Do you speak Vietnamese? If not, how do you get appointment with the Danchoi girls?

If you do, I guess the field reports on the girls are all fake judging from you comments about the discrepancy between photos and the real girl.

It sounds no different from using Wechat.
Old 07-02-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixf View Post
Honestly, looking at all the girls in the Danchoi pic... definately photoshop.... their skins are so white..
It true. Many of the gals actually paid photographer to take photos of them or sometime for free depend on the photographer.
Technically I knew few of the photographers and ever work with them for shoots.
Old 07-02-2017, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Do you speak Vietnamese? If not, how do you get appointment with the Danchoi girls?

If you do, I guess the field reports on the girls are all fake judging from you comments about the discrepancy between photos and the real girl.

It sounds no different from using Wechat.
To be fair, i booked some of the website girls before. Just follow the tips shared by Wendella in the post. You just need a couple of standard lines, just copy and paste. She will reply you with the hotel address. The pics are of course, touched up. Who will put their ugliest looks and expect customers to come? Also, the best girls are at SVH. Girls at elsewhere have poor attitudes.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexforyou View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by singlun View Post
The pics are of course, touched up. Who will put their ugliest looks and expect customers to come? Also, the best girls are at SVH. Girls at elsewhere have poor attitudes.
To be honest, based on past experience, these website girls are good if u are going for quick release and you do not care who turn up. i.e. just fuck whoever come then go. The chances of getting a pretty and good service girl is close to zero. I did met some good attitude girl but their looks really turn me off. Seem like their appearance turn off many customer, hence trying hard to please me.

Last edited by pting; 08-02-2017 at 11:45 AM.
Old 08-02-2017, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

At $20-30 per pop, u expect hot girl to turn up? It does not take a genuis to figure out. I been there for long time but never consider giving them a try. I do have a few local friends who frequent often, they have low salary and tight budget.. They are cater to the local for a good reason. Ie. Cheap. To me quality more important than quantity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pting View Post
To be honest, based on past experience, these website girls are good if u are going for quick release and you do not care who turn up. i.e. just fuck whoever come then go. The chances of getting a pretty and good service girl is close to zero. I did met some good attitude girl but their looks really turn me off. Seem like their appearance turn off many customer, hence trying hard to please me.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 11
pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!pting is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jryjem View Post
At $20-30 per pop, u expect hot girl to turn up? It does not take a genuis to figure out. I been there for long time but never consider giving them a try. I do have a few local friends who frequent often, they have low salary and tight budget.. They are cater to the local for a good reason. Ie. Cheap. To me quality more important than quantity.
Actually at this price I don't expect much. But the thrill to fuck a girl at cheap price die off after sometime. Probably lack of gfe and also most of the girls appearance are below expectation.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Try arrange a girl u know to meet and company you. This way u sure to get more gfe and enjoyment. Need to spend time and money to build girl's contact but it is also relatively easy to date a girl in vietnam.

Quote:
Actually at this price I don't expect much. But the thrill to fuck a girl at cheap price die off after sometime. Probably lack of gfe and also most of the girls appearance are below expectation.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
sw33tm4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Imo for gfe, bkk is the better place.
Hcm is more of quick release and the thrill of getting syt. I usually use wechat and ask the pimps if they have. Those usually are around age 20.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
CAPTAINXXXSOLO is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

There are about 100 good-looking young girls in HCM VN working in district 10, and listed in these sites:

DANCHOI.XXX
KYNU.NET

ect. Search under gai goi

I found the girls look about the same like their pics, young, sweet, pretty, sexy. Prices are in 300K to 1M.

Just text the girl a few standard lines for address of their hotels in district 10 and time.

There are only a few girls in district 1, older, bad-looking, rough, rude and cater to foreign tourists.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw33tm4n View Post
Imo for gfe, bkk is the better place.
There is no hard rule saying this country has better type of gers while another worse....
Old 14-02-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
daretolovin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Will be in hcmc on the 23th - 26th Feb. Any bros interested to chiong together?
Old 14-02-2017, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Guys, anyone knows if Ben Ny's is 24h? If not, any recommended 24h hot tocs? Thanks!
Old 14-02-2017, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 594 / Power: 23
singlun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to allsinglun is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Guys, anyone knows if Ben Ny's is 24h? If not, any recommended 24h hot tocs? Thanks!
Don't think is 24 hours. Anyway you can google it. This joint is very famous.
You can go for bj massage as well. Hanh Long hotel also quite many people go.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1