The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
liveforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My girlfriend

Yah, I got to know a pinoy at AC and it was her 2nd day there when I bf (bar fine) her. She was new and was with her friend. The first day, she insist that the Ang Mo who bf her bf her friend too. The Ang Mo up her friend but she refused when it was her turn. When I bf her, she only agreed to go bar hopping. But I got her drunk and she came to my room. One thing lead to another. The first time, I used a condom. Subsequently, my little head rule. She quit after a few days working at the bar cos her can't do it. Well, she have a boyfriend before and she insist he use condom. I got her pills.
Old 20-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I go Manila regularly and have a pinoy gf too for a year now. I'm going again next Monday...
Old 20-06-2009, 06:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: My girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ya lor, I TCSSNBO........ tok cok sing song, no balls one..............
Yeah yeah.....no balls...some more talk to coyotes near your house....!
Old 20-06-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeah yeah.....no balls...some more talk to coyotes near your house....!
ya lor, I go on four legs and howls with coyotes..... hhhhooooooooooooo.....
Old 20-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Bro talking of the H1N1, going Manila next month hopefully dont get any problems with that Flu.

I heard its spreading like wild fire now
Bro, life have to go on even though the flu pandemic is an ongoing thing. Cheong is a must!

Me used to cheong balai too. But nowadays maybe twice or thrice a month. Looking for new ground. Anyway, just notice you had change your location from balai to Land of Passion. Wish could join you. But Pinoy land so far and doesnt come cheap.

Thank you
Old 22-06-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Bro, life have to go on even though the flu pandemic is an ongoing thing. Cheong is a must!

Me used to cheong balai too. But nowadays maybe twice or thrice a month. Looking for new ground. Anyway, just notice you had change your location from balai to Land of Passion. Wish could join you. But Pinoy land so far and doesnt come cheap.
Bro its been so long since we had chat. Yes balai is really a bit too old for me..Just need to try a new place. When i met my GF in Manila, it was just an awesome thing. Why Land of Passion? Get a pinoy GF in Manila or SG and u will know why.

Honestly i think Philippines nightlife especially in Makati and Angeles City is really awesome. Compared to puyings, pinoys can really give their heart to u if they can love u and hardly even talk to u about $. Well thats my experience.

Bro have coffee sometime in SG and we can catch up about Balai and old days. PM for contacts bro cause my number changed liao.

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 22-06-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
I go Manila regularly and have a pinoy gf too for a year now. I'm going again next Monday...
Bro if we can arrange why not meet and have a trip together to Manila and we can meet up there for some drinking and TCSS with our GFs.

I already booked ticket for trip there on 10th July on PAL PR502 morning. If you can make it would be nice to meet up there. or travel there togerther even.

I visit once every 2 months due to my tight work schedule here. Would love to go once a month but work is hard to get off unfortunately

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy

Last edited by Ronsee; 22-06-2009 at 10:10 AM.
Old 22-06-2009, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liveforever View Post
Yah, I got to know a pinoy at AC and it was her 2nd day there when I bf (bar fine) her. She was new and was with her friend. The first day, she insist that the Ang Mo who bf her bf her friend too. The Ang Mo up her friend but she refused when it was her turn. When I bf her, she only agreed to go bar hopping. But I got her drunk and she came to my room. One thing lead to another. The first time, I used a condom. Subsequently, my little head rule. She quit after a few days working at the bar cos her can't do it. Well, she have a boyfriend before and she insist he use condom. I got her pills.
Bro as a rule of thumb its always good to use CD when u get to know girls working in night spots.

Even if shes not a working girl there (booking ones), as a waistress even, its always good to take precaution just to protect yourself.

Unless you have brought her for a medical checkup and you can be certain that she doesnt sleep around then maybe and i use the word maybe than you can do it raw...but then again, just take precaution against unwanted pregancies unless u wana start a family there

Whatever your decisions are, always remember to make the best use of your time with her. Its always hard to have long distance relationships but if it works out, its the most beautiful thing.

GL to you bro.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 22-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 16
taxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of lighttaxi69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i think Philippines nightlife especially in Makati and Angeles City is really awesome. Compared to puyings, pinoys can really give their heart to u if they can love u and hardly even talk to u about $.
Yap,really wan 2 try AC.But must save up 1st lah.Also must see tigerairway got promo or not.

Quote:
Unless you have brought her for a medical checkup and you can be certain that she doesnt sleep around then maybe and i use the word maybe than you can do it raw...but then again, just take precaution against unwanted pregancies unless u wana start a family there
Agreed with both hands up.

只在乎曾经拥有

Last edited by taxi69; 22-06-2009 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Add on
Old 22-06-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by taxi69 View Post
Yap,really wan 2 try AC.But must save up 1st lah.Also must see tigerairway got promo or not.
Bro it isnt so exp if u dont go around spending unnecessarily.

Eat at local joints just as the locals do. My Gf always brings me to local eateries. Never eat in the restaurants.

At night go to discos or pub dont drink like a hippo (u know what i mean ).

As long as u spend wisely its okie.

Impt is to go there to see my GF and spend time with her. All other activities are actually secondary.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 22-06-2009, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 20
neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!neb_neb is one of the Best!

Ronsee is my mentor in balai =) that was years ago .... stilll bring me go waterfall and play water ... btw i still have those pics. you and your fitre ... hehe
Old 22-06-2009, 10:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cepstrum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro if we can arrange why not meet and have a trip together to Manila and we can meet up there for some drinking and TCSS with our GFs.

I already booked ticket for trip there on 10th July on PAL PR502 morning. If you can make it would be nice to meet up there. or travel there togerther even.

I visit once every 2 months due to my tight work schedule here. Would love to go once a month but work is hard to get off unfortunately

Cheers
Ronsee
I come to Manila regularly on business trip every month staying for 1 to 2 weeks. I am in Manila now. My next trip is most likely in End of July.
Old 22-06-2009, 11:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
liveforever deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro it isnt so exp if u dont go around spending unnecessarily.

Eat at local joints just as the locals do. My Gf always brings me to local eateries. Never eat in the restaurants.

At night go to discos or pub dont drink like a hippo (u know what i mean ).

As long as u spend wisely its okie.

Impt is to go there to see my GF and spend time with her. All other activities are actually secondary.

Cheers
Ronsee

Well said. Just that I am already exposed. However, I have done a check and I have a clean bill of health. I must say my GF is no longer a working girl. She told me she can do it with any other guys and when she was bf, the guy got so angry and complained to her mummy. She quited in less then a week.

I would like to go AC to barhop. Perhaps in Sept.
Old 23-06-2009, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cepstrum View Post
I come to Manila regularly on business trip every month staying for 1 to 2 weeks. I am in Manila now. My next trip is most likely in End of July.
Oh thats too bad. Maybe August or September trip we could try to arrange a meet up there.

Anyway good to know a fellow samster who has business in Manila.

Too bad my company doesnt have business there. Only in China nia.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 23-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by neb_neb View Post
Ronsee is my mentor in balai =) that was years ago .... stilll bring me go waterfall and play water ... btw i still have those pics. you and your fitre ... hehe
haha bro. long time no see liao. Yes i have enjoyed Balai trips with u guys back then. Now i have other pursuits and prefer to cheong somewhere a bit further away hehe.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1