The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-12-2009, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
6tpshat9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: YE ZI IS BACK and she's charging at $60 now due to economy recession!

hi bro, pls pm me her contact... Thanks bro...
Old 23-12-2009, 08:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -179 / Power: 0
Reckoner Reckoner

just sent out contacts to another bunch of people in here, keep the FR coming guys.
Old 23-12-2009, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 15
numbster is a living Saint! - you won't find betternumbster is a living Saint! - you won't find betternumbster is a living Saint! - you won't find betternumbster is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro can pass me contact too?
Old 23-12-2009, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Juiceman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Reckoner,

Tall sexy babe I like lei...can share her ctc with me? Thx bro.
Old 23-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
iphonesex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, I aso like tall leggy gem, share share can ?
Old 23-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
pussylover69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can pm me her contact.

thks
Old 23-12-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
qwerty782 is Cool - loads of Potential

can pm me her contacts bro? Thanks!
Old 23-12-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
qwerty782 is Cool - loads of Potential

can pm me her contacts !! Thanks !
Old 23-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jana is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just had a session with her and i mean really just a few mins ago in my office!!!

She is everything as per said and her attitude and service is excellent, upped you already bro Reckoner.
Old 23-12-2009, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22816 / Power: 24
andrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew101 has a reputation beyond repute

FR on Ye zi

First of all, wanna thanks bro reckoner for sharing her contact. Call her at the right time and arrange a session with her last night.

She came on time, once open the door, $greeted by a pretty tall, nice big sparkling eye, $about 1.7m with friendly smile. Wearing a simple outfit with nice make-up...a low cut blouse which highlighted half $her B+ boobs popping out. Look wise, much average looking MILF with a nice kawaii hair-do. Complexion was smooth and $she not fat, her height was quite well proportion with her big built body , rather a $big bone type with slight tummy.

Once she came in, immediately undress herself and had a good chat. WOW...nice boobs, a C- cupper, very purely soft but quite saggy. Love those soft and perky butt of her. My hands keep massage and squeezing them.......

She do offer to had a shower together but due to very small bathroom. So bath was individual. After we had done the showering. Ask to lie down and she started off with a good wetty catbath over my body. Licking and sucking hard on my nipples. She started to get horny and asking permission whether can bite my nipple, but i denied.

Then she went further down and gave my goin area a good licking and rubbing before she cupped my whole balls into her mouth and sucked them in and out, the way she sucked, like having a good tasting on a lolipop. Thereafter, place the CD in her mouth and slowly put onto my didi and BJ took place. Suction was real strong. Lots of slurping slurping $and keep tilting her head with alternate sucking head and balls.

After, she was fast enough and quickly heading for the riding. No chance to service her. She‘s very super horny and keep rocking with sexy moaning. She will place my hands on her boobs and rub them. Rock rock on the go and next switching to missionary where i pumped her , she let out a erotically moan when i went deep in and few penetration. And that’s the only time i manage to finger her clitoris. Finally into my favorite position...doggy....pumped her at the right end.......Squeezing her butt and pull back each time when i push my body forward....making her start to yell and grabbing the bedsheet tight. Me too, grabbing her swinging boobs from the back...hehe

At this stage, both completely hot and wild. Her moaning and jerking keep on coming, my pumping and caressing speed keep on increasing till both going to run out of breath. Pumped again and again, harder each time i went in till the bed start to shake more unevenly. Keep myself low and try hard not to go off but the whole atmosphere and reaction was totally making me wanna surrender. Truly, give another 5 mins or less....together $we....ARGH......ARGH...and both in max climax...reached the level.....exploded onto her. SHIOK MAN......I lie down exhausted and she help to take out the CD and did a quick clean up before she had her shower.

Thereafter, she came out and join me on the bed. With her warm naked body beside me, feeling was totally great, she even keep using her legs rubbing my thigh and didi as we were chatting. She’s a good talker. Very kind and polite. Then, is about to reach the 1 hrs deadline. She do a quick make-up and put on her clothe. Lastly, pay her and she left the room. From there, gave myself a good rest before time -up.

Overall, not much foreplay but session was real good. She’s a nice, friendly gal and make me feel comfortable every time she pleased me.

Rating:
Name: Ye Zi
Look: 6.5/10 (pleasantly looking MILF with kawaii hair-do and nice bid eye)
Body: 6.5/10 (Tall and $big bone type. Quite well proportion)
Boob: B+ (very soft and smooth. Quite saggy)
Butt: 8.5/10 (Freshly and perky...damn good for doggy)
BJ: 7.5/10 (with cap. Suction was strong and alternately with deepthoat and ball sucking
Catbath: 8/10 (Super wet and lick ever where)
FJ: 7.5/10 (not much tight but juicy. Very accommodating and responsively)
Kissing/Freching: Nvr try
Fingering: Yes. only on her clitoris where bonking in misionary
Painting: nvr try
GFE: 7.5/10 (Average reaction)
Attitude: 9/10 (Always keep her sweet smile at all time. Very friendly andkind)
Service: 8.5/10 (Hardworking and trying to please. No rushing, just take her time)
Damage: 60/1/1
RTF: Maybe...

Bro reckoned, will upz u soon.
Old 23-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Hey bro can pass me her ctc? Will past a juicy FR after uping her..
Old 23-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
W0mbat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro,

Please pm me her contact.
Thank you.
Old 23-12-2009, 11:41 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -179 / Power: 0
Reckoner Reckoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrew101 View Post
FR on Ye zi

First of all, wanna thanks bro reckoner for sharing her contact. Call her at the right time and arrange a session with her last night.

She came on time, once open the door, $greeted by a pretty tall, nice big sparkling eye, $about 1.7m with friendly smile. Wearing a simple outfit with nice make-up...a low cut blouse which highlighted half $her B+ boobs popping out. Look wise, much average looking MILF with a nice kawaii hair-do. Complexion was smooth and $she not fat, her height was quite well proportion with her big built body , rather a $big bone type with slight tummy.

Once she came in, immediately undress herself and had a good chat. WOW...nice boobs, a C- cupper, very purely soft but quite saggy. Love those soft and perky butt of her. My hands keep massage and squeezing them.......

She do offer to had a shower together but due to very small bathroom. So bath was individual. After we had done the showering. Ask to lie down and she started off with a good wetty catbath over my body. Licking and sucking hard on my nipples. She started to get horny and asking permission whether can bite my nipple, but i denied.

Then she went further down and gave my goin area a good licking and rubbing before she cupped my whole balls into her mouth and sucked them in and out, the way she sucked, like having a good tasting on a lolipop. Thereafter, place the CD in her mouth and slowly put onto my didi and BJ took place. Suction was real strong. Lots of slurping slurping $and keep tilting her head with alternate sucking head and balls.

After, she was fast enough and quickly heading for the riding. No chance to service her. She‘s very super horny and keep rocking with sexy moaning. She will place my hands on her boobs and rub them. Rock rock on the go and next switching to missionary where i pumped her , she let out a erotically moan when i went deep in and few penetration. And that’s the only time i manage to finger her clitoris. Finally into my favorite position...doggy....pumped her at the right end.......Squeezing her butt and pull back each time when i push my body forward....making her start to yell and grabbing the bedsheet tight. Me too, grabbing her swinging boobs from the back...hehe

At this stage, both completely hot and wild. Her moaning and jerking keep on coming, my pumping and caressing speed keep on increasing till both going to run out of breath. Pumped again and again, harder each time i went in till the bed start to shake more unevenly. Keep myself low and try hard not to go off but the whole atmosphere and reaction was totally making me wanna surrender. Truly, give another 5 mins or less....together $we....ARGH......ARGH...and both in max climax...reached the level.....exploded onto her. SHIOK MAN......I lie down exhausted and she help to take out the CD and did a quick clean up before she had her shower.

Thereafter, she came out and join me on the bed. With her warm naked body beside me, feeling was totally great, she even keep using her legs rubbing my thigh and didi as we were chatting. She’s a good talker. Very kind and polite. Then, is about to reach the 1 hrs deadline. She do a quick make-up and put on her clothe. Lastly, pay her and she left the room. From there, gave myself a good rest before time -up.

Overall, not much foreplay but session was real good. She’s a nice, friendly gal and make me feel comfortable every time she pleased me.

Rating:
Name: Ye Zi
Look: 6.5/10 (pleasantly looking MILF with kawaii hair-do and nice bid eye)
Body: 6.5/10 (Tall and $big bone type. Quite well proportion)
Boob: B+ (very soft and smooth. Quite saggy)
Butt: 8.5/10 (Freshly and perky...damn good for doggy)
BJ: 7.5/10 (with cap. Suction was strong and alternately with deepthoat and ball sucking
Catbath: 8/10 (Super wet and lick ever where)
FJ: 7.5/10 (not much tight but juicy. Very accommodating and responsively)
Kissing/Freching: Nvr try
Fingering: Yes. only on her clitoris where bonking in misionary
Painting: nvr try
GFE: 7.5/10 (Average reaction)
Attitude: 9/10 (Always keep her sweet smile at all time. Very friendly andkind)
Service: 8.5/10 (Hardworking and trying to please. No rushing, just take her time)
Damage: 60/1/1
RTF: Maybe...

Bro reckoned, will upz u soon.
thanks for the SUPER DETAILED FR!!

i will return the favour when i recover..
Old 23-12-2009, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 15
AVscouter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mind to share her contacts?
Is a lonely christmas for me.
Old 24-12-2009, 01:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Satan 666 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

bRO,

PLs email her contact to [email protected]

definitely need bonk for xmas day

fucked her pic

satan
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1