The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

I think sally married very well.

She was a friend’s friend’s girlfriend, then they broke up and she ended up dating her now husband.

Husband seems to be super rich. During the pandemic, they managed to travel to so many countries on vacation for almost the entire year. Not an easy feat, considering they are staying in high end hotels and for a sustained period of time when almost every one is struggling to stay alive financially.

When they are back, they quarantine in st Regis I think. I am curious what her husband does for a living.

Moral of the story: big boobs girls have big bargaining chip when it comes to selecting a partner. And if you are a guy with big financial muscle, you can choose any girl or your liking.
Old 14-03-2022, 03:43 AM
Samster (eP)

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5157 / Power: 21
`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute`destinY has a reputation beyond repute

nice sharing

- like my post, add my reputation -

::
Sexual intercourse typically plays a powerful role in human bonding,
often being used solely for pleasure and leading to stronger emotional bonds.
Old 14-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hello All,

I like to start a new thread on Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Please post the appropriate Instagram links of Busty Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts along with their photos.

Race or Nationality shouldn’t matter right, as long as the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls have the Biggest Breasts in Singapore.

As far as I know, the Singaporean Instagram Model / Girl with the Biggest Breasts in Singapore is Sally Yeo from Saltine Communications.

Sally Yeo’s Instagram is ..

https://www.instagram.com/verysallyish/

I Am Really Most Curious If There Are Any Singaporean Female Celebrities / Models / Girls Who Have Bigger Breasts Than Sally Yeo?

I Don’t Think So, Right?
Is it only me but I really find her unattractive. My friend used to always dm me her pics and I have to actually ask him to stop and I block her ig so I won’t get her pics updates.

It’s something to have big knockers but that big is just weird to me.

Probably for me max I’ll want it to be big is like rion utsunomiya’s. Those def looking fucking delish
Old 14-03-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 302 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 3
johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!johnny84 is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: Who are the Singaporean Instagram Models / Girls with the Biggest Breasts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Is it only me but I really find her unattractive. My friend used to always dm me her pics and I have to actually ask him to stop and I block her ig so I won’t get her pics updates.

It’s something to have big knockers but that big is just weird to me.

Probably for me max I’ll want it to be big is like rion utsunomiya’s. Those def looking fucking delish
Aiyo ....... Thanks for the lobang instagram, i love it!!! Hahhahhaha
Old 14-03-2022, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny84 View Post
Aiyo ....... Thanks for the lobang instagram, i love it!!! Hahhahhaha
Hahaha sally or Rion?
Old 14-03-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
broncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybroncoalpha deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Hahaha sally or Rion?
Bro, dont insult rion that way leh....
Old 14-03-2022, 06:13 PM
fire will make you strong

Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14156 / Power: 45
burntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond reputeburntdieyou99 has a reputation beyond repute

the boob make her look fucking fat . so ugly

Target 14500 point
Old 17-03-2022, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 6
devilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilhasafatcoc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by devildick View Post
Hi, can you please enlighten me on why Sally Yeo is so very famous for being a gold digger?

Was Sally Yeo a freelance before?

Was Sally Yeo a sugar babe before?

How much did Sally Yeo charge?
Seriously?......hahaha I use to work in the entertainment industry mostly around Asia the one thing when ever miss sally comes around to these parties is always been the same if you want her attention have money and lots of it....then and only then she will even give you an ounce of attention where in the name of all that is god in hell did you even get to freelance and sugar babe..... I have seen her at parties from my previous jobs and as always the story is if you want her attention does not mean she would fuck you or anything of the sort have money be the simp she wants.......FYI a gold digger doesn't need to suck you off or even fuck the guy to get what she wants......but with all due respect brotha chill......but on a different note I knew one of her exes she may show her body a lot but you got to work to get her to even touch you in any shape or form.

Last edited by devilhasafatcoc; 17-03-2022 at 12:02 AM. Reason: missed a point
Old 17-03-2022, 12:59 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8065 / Power: 27
devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilhasafatcoc View Post
Seriously?......hahaha I use to work in the entertainment industry mostly around Asia the one thing when ever miss sally comes around to these parties is always been the same if you want her attention have money and lots of it....then and only then she will even give you an ounce of attention where in the name of all that is god in hell did you even get to freelance and sugar babe..... I have seen her at parties from my previous jobs and as always the story is if you want her attention does not mean she would fuck you or anything of the sort have money be the simp she wants.......FYI a gold digger doesn't need to suck you off or even fuck the guy to get what she wants......but with all due respect brotha chill......but on a different note I knew one of her exes she may show her body a lot but you got to work to get her to even touch you in any shape or form.
Ooohhh… Sounds very interesting…

Can you please give further examples of Sally Yeo’s gold digging?

How much money from any men to get anything from Sally Yeo and all that?

So for eg, let’s say I go back in time to travel to parties where I can meet Sally Yeo and I am a Trillionaire, how do I throw money at Sally Yeo and what amounts of money are we looking at?

Someone said that Sally Yeo has married very well.

But let us say for eg if Mark Zuckerberg of Meta wanna throw money at Sally Yeo to divorce her husband to marry Mark Zuckerberg, do you think Sally Yeo is gold-digger enough to divorce and throw away her husband for “MUCH” more money in order to marry Mark Zuckerberg?

We all know that Mark Zuckerberg is a multi billionaire.

I don’t think Sally Yeo’s husband is even close to being a billionaire.

P.S. My deepest apologies if I come off as overly excited over biggest Singaporean Asian Female Breasts.

I have added positive reputations to your profile to Thank You 🙏 for your informations.

Last edited by devildick; 17-03-2022 at 04:42 AM.
Old 17-03-2022, 01:24 AM
Samster (Donor)

devildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond reputedevildick has a reputation beyond repute
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw0vwYXHsOe/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYJoQqasCmx/

Can anyone tell me how did Sally Yeo’s breasts grow from “big” when Sally Yeo was younger to Sally Yeo’s present “huge” breasts sizes?

Her breasts seem to expand twice over.

Last edited by devildick; 17-03-2022 at 01:39 AM.
Old 17-03-2022, 02:00 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 17-03-2022, 05:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
I think sally married very well.

She was a friend’s friend’s girlfriend, then they broke up and she ended up dating her now husband.

Husband seems to be super rich. During the pandemic, they managed to travel to so many countries on vacation for almost the entire year. Not an easy feat, considering they are staying in high end hotels and for a sustained period of time when almost every one is struggling to stay alive financially.

When they are back, they quarantine in st Regis I think. I am curious what her husband does for a living.

Moral of the story: big boobs girls have big bargaining chip when it comes to selecting a partner. And if you are a guy with big financial muscle, you can choose any girl or your liking.
Yes I am very curious about Sally Yeo’s husband as well and how rich Sally Yeo’s husband is compared to multi-billionaire Mark Zuckerberg of Meta.
Old 17-03-2022, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 9
majlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to beholdmajlis is a splendid one to behold

Has anyone tried comparing with Hitomi haha
Old 17-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 12
lolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud oflolboyboy has much to be proud of

Old 17-03-2022, 04:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2354 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolboyboy View Post
DJ Sakura.

She mentioned before that her boobs are natural but I really doubt it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1