The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2022, 12:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Sharky2040 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Spend 4 days there and decided to try WeChat search…. Surprise to locate a SYT after 2 days of very late night “hunting”… 🤩

Added her to my WeChat and she fwd me pics upon request. When I received it, i was thinking it might not be real … but since I am running out of days, so decided to just gave it a try 😅 (also she agreed that if real person look difference, she will leave, so no lost to me either hahaaa)

Went to pick her up at the hotel entrance after a long 30mins wait… 1st look at her was acceptable since she was wearing a mask and do look young with good body size (anyway I can’t really see clearly too as it was a bit dark outside the hotel entrance)….. While going up to my room, she started to talk to me in Chinese 😅 i was so happy as at least no communication issue 😆 The moment she took off her mask and clothing in my room …... that 30mins of waiting was worth every single minutes 😋 She told me that she is a yoga instructor and that explain everything. She only say that she worked only 1 week per month and it happened that she was here this month. The rest of the stuff is SOP, so I will skip the details 😝

In summary, she was a chatty SYT. Friendly and playful… Look-wise is almost similar to the photo she send. Although I did not use the full hour, it was a wonderful experience with a damage at 1,000,000VN (I gave her extra tips before she leave). By the way, she is very hygienic … so I also feel comfortable

Look : 9.5/10 (similar to pics)
Boobs : A/B type (I am not a big boobs lover)
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (accomodate to your request)
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Yes (provide it is her working week when I m there again)
Old 14-10-2022, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hanoi

Anyone in hanoi next week? Wanna go drink? Interested please pm me, thanks!
Old 14-10-2022, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnat View Post
Anyone in hanoi next week? Wanna go drink? Interested please pm me, thanks!
What can you offer...

What so interesting to drink with you...

I am not sure if you wil get any response if you dun indicate...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 14-10-2022, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johnat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
What can you offer...

What so interesting to drink with you...

I am not sure if you wil get any response if you dun indicate...
Apologies for not being clear, because not familiar with hanoi, and lost to go cheong alone, that's why asking if anyone interested to go cheng together

Do pm is anyone keen to meetup, thanks thanks
Old 17-10-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ILastLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerguy89 View Post
Anyway, update on my side since i last posted on finding massage place for happy ending with my wife/gf with me.

Was hunting in wechat and most of them only do in your room. But i cant. Out of nowhere, i manage to found one and she agree to do hj in dark alley (sibei exciting) but lastly she say hotel still more comfortable and say nearby have 1 time use hotel. She even Take photo and show me she have bike and will fetch me and send me back fast.

So fj in the end plus grab service
$80sgd as i dont have vnd with me.

Look wise 6.5/10

Any bros need her ctc can pm me.
Seldom post, if can, up me some pts.
Old 19-10-2022, 12:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 368 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2160 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnat View Post
Apologies for not being clear, because not familiar with hanoi, and lost to go cheong alone, that's why asking if anyone interested to go cheng together

Do pm is anyone keen to meetup, thanks thanks
Really nothing much to chiong here, been here one month liao
still can't find a place for good massage + FJ, quite different regulations here as compared to saigo (but maybe cause I still noob in finding lah)

But if bros here got good recommendation of a place that settles everything, please share! thanks! Cám ơn
Old 20-10-2022, 11:26 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 0
Frisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to allFrisksysy is a name known to all

Hmmm, looks like hanoi not that fun sia. But i will still be going there for 4 night. if got any nice intro, please PM me
Old 20-10-2022, 09:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
Really nothing much to chiong here, been here one month liao
still can't find a place for good massage + FJ, quite different regulations here as compared to saigo (but maybe cause I still noob in finding lah)

But if bros here got good recommendation of a place that settles everything, please share! thanks! Cám ơn
wah, has hanoi changed so much? when I was there 9 years ago, I anyhow walk also can find a massage place that gave full service. now so hard to find? cannot remember the name of the hotel, but it was in old quarter
Old 20-10-2022, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Bigcat1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky2040 View Post
Spend 4 days there and decided to try WeChat search…. Surprise to locate a SYT after 2 days of very late night “hunting”… 🤩

Added her to my WeChat and she fwd me pics upon request. When I received it, i was thinking it might not be real … but since I am running out of days, so decided to just gave it a try 😅 (also she agreed that if real person look difference, she will leave, so no lost to me either hahaaa)

Went to pick her up at the hotel entrance after a long 30mins wait… 1st look at her was acceptable since she was wearing a mask and do look young with good body size (anyway I can’t really see clearly too as it was a bit dark outside the hotel entrance)….. While going up to my room, she started to talk to me in Chinese 😅 i was so happy as at least no communication issue 😆 The moment she took off her mask and clothing in my room …... that 30mins of waiting was worth every single minutes 😋 She told me that she is a yoga instructor and that explain everything. She only say that she worked only 1 week per month and it happened that she was here this month. The rest of the stuff is SOP, so I will skip the details 😝

In summary, she was a chatty SYT. Friendly and playful… Look-wise is almost similar to the photo she send. Although I did not use the full hour, it was a wonderful experience with a damage at 1,000,000VN (I gave her extra tips before she leave). By the way, she is very hygienic … so I also feel comfortable

Look : 9.5/10 (similar to pics)
Boobs : A/B type (I am not a big boobs lover)
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10 (accomodate to your request)
GFE : 7/10
RTF : Yes (provide it is her working week when I m there again)
can i have her wechat pls. thank you bro
Old 21-10-2022, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

Will not recommend hanoi for chiong of ktv especially if your objective is to Dabao as 4 ktv I went the Dabao rate for overnight is 10mil which in hcm you can Dabao two girls for overnight already.

I will say fortune hotel ktv can skip saw the menu write girl tip 980k but was told 2mil by the manager there. Drink is like 140k for one can of beer? The price is obviously a chop price I felt.

Top one was more reasonable for drink but the Dabao also 10mil I think.

The other ktv price was still reasonable but quality really lose out to hcm. But have to say the strip dance here is really can strip all the way till naked and rabba.

Overall hanoi not for Dabao I will say more of chill and relax with friends
Old 21-10-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post
Will not recommend hanoi for chiong of ktv especially if your objective is to Dabao as 4 ktv I went the Dabao rate for overnight is 10mil which in hcm you can Dabao two girls for overnight already.

I will say fortune hotel ktv can skip saw the menu write girl tip 980k but was told 2mil by the manager there. Drink is like 140k for one can of beer? The price is obviously a chop price I felt.

Top one was more reasonable for drink but the Dabao also 10mil I think.

The other ktv price was still reasonable but quality really lose out to hcm. But have to say the strip dance here is really can strip all the way till naked and rabba.

Overall hanoi not for Dabao I will say more of chill and relax with friends
Lol can find a massage parlour with hj & auto roam considered very very lucky liao.
Old 21-10-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatboy2017 View Post

friends
10 mil...wonder why Northern Pussies so ex...think made of GOLD ha...

IMO, 5mil also considered expensive...simply not worth it...

Mummy tips 980k also really wasteful...

Actually Hanoi plenty of cheap FL pussies but most foreigners will not dare to find them...

Many Southern gals also flew to Hanoi to sell pussies...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 26-10-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3077 / Power: 20
dumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond reputedumdum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
10 mil...wonder why Northern Pussies so ex...think made of GOLD ha...

IMO, 5mil also considered expensive...simply not worth it...

Mummy tips 980k also really wasteful...

Actually Hanoi plenty of cheap FL pussies but most foreigners will not dare to find them...

Many Southern gals also flew to Hanoi to sell pussies...
yes, Hanoi does have alot of cheap FL that cater to local needs mostly between 500k to 1m. but these FL only speak VN and operate from cheap hotel rooms which makes it difficult for foreigners to access them. visiting a FL in a hotel room in VN does have its risk.

Bros looking for nuru and a BJ should just visit VIP spas like Neko Massage ( some bros did mention this joint). Beside Neko there are plenty of such nuru spas around in Hanoi. for an entrance tix of 500k to 700k and tip of 500k you get to enjoy a small steam room (alone), a bathtub bath with BBBJ by the naked ML (she will wash u clean clean and even wash your hair if u need), simple massage followed by nuru and ending with a BBBJ+CIM. after the deed you may even ask the ML for her contact, some of them do offer FJ after work.

Have never been to Neko but i have visited many nuru spas in hanoi which are less frequent by foreigners. i prefer to visit their local nuru joints.
Old 27-10-2022, 10:24 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108569 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
yes, Hanoi does have alot of cheap FL that cater to local needs mostly between 500k to 1m. but these FL only speak VN and operate from cheap hotel rooms which makes it difficult for foreigners to access them. visiting a FL in a hotel room in VN does have its risk.

Bros looking for nuru and a BJ should just visit VIP spas like Neko Massage ( some bros did mention this joint). Beside Neko there are plenty of such nuru spas around in Hanoi. for an entrance tix of 500k to 700k and tip of 500k you get to enjoy a small steam room (alone), a bathtub bath with BBBJ by the naked ML (she will wash u clean clean and even wash your hair if u need), simple massage followed by nuru and ending with a BBBJ+CIM. after the deed you may even ask the ML for her contact, some of them do offer FJ after work.

Have never been to Neko but i have visited many nuru spas in hanoi which are less frequent by foreigners. i prefer to visit their local nuru joints.
Thanks for the share. Upped +150

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-10-2022, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumdum View Post

Thanks! Will check out this next time!

So total estimated you spend about 1.2m with everything done? or is there anymore ++ to it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1