The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 09-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
As long as the Red Faction dun block the main highway into Pattaya can already.
If they protest at Beach Rd....I cheong 2nd Rd lor.
They protest 2nd Rd i cheong Soi Buakhao lor.
Wow Bro Ah Hia,

You are the man. I am looking forward this coming "Song Klang" trip. Let's explore those "Usual Place" that hardly or never mentioned in this thread. I believe you have concluded your final traveling plan for this coming trip. Cheers.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
Yah lar... both of yah add together got at least 50 years of Pattaya experience to share with noobs like us. Juz that different styles of chionging. I knew Pattaya was one big "fuck" city but didn't know it that so many chiong areas existed. Must go reccee when got the chance. Wah Ah Hia... u also go until Sattahip? Respect man... btw thanks alot for the beer 6 pack! Got chance to meet in Thailand muz buy beers for both of yah!
over 50years Pattaya experience ??

Seriously.....I've been going to Pattaya actively since Jan 2009 only.
And i've made only 5 trips last year.
This year only 1 more trip.
That's all my experience for Pattaya.

5 Trips and less than 30days in Pattaya.
Believe or not.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:17 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
Wow Bro Ah Hia,

You are the man. I am looking forward this coming "Song Klang" trip. Let's explore those "Usual Place" that hardly or never mentioned in this thread. I believe you have concluded your final traveling plan for this coming trip. Cheers.
Dun forget ur swim suit !
Old 11-03-2010, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
parttimer29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Ah_Hia,

So pattaya still fun to cheong agogo bar during songkran? say 14th, 15th? MP as well? or most the gals back hometown?
plan to travel there form bkk. Thanks.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimer29 View Post
Bro Ah_Hia,

So pattaya still fun to cheong agogo bar during songkran? say 14th, 15th? MP as well? or most the gals back hometown?
plan to travel there form bkk. Thanks.
Of course it's still fun to cheong agogo bar during songkran.
14th 15th ?
Send me a PM to discuss more ok ?
Old 20-03-2010, 05:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
parttimer29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Of course it's still fun to cheong agogo bar during songkran.
14th 15th ?
Send me a PM to discuss more ok ?
sure bro, will PM u when days r closer. will be there 14th n 15th, still thinking if wanna extend another night coz bkk agogo might be died, as flight back to spore on 18th..
Old 28-03-2010, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Shyguy Field Report (Live from Pattaya)
Reached Pattaya yesterday around 8.30pm. Wow.. the crowd there is still as large as ever (so-called off peak season?), of course, the gals there are still so so many.
Went back to the few agogos as recommened in the internet: My say - Still disappointing in terms of girls quality - Heavens above, superbaby, supergirl, Club Borsce. I was at these places in my last trip to Pattaya in Dec which I had already found disappointing but want give 2nd chance. Surprisingly for me, Happy Agogo is great with tonnes of gals - with quite a few better than average quality, esp my fav big boobs!

Happy Agogo
Gal number: 37
Looks: 8/10 (long curly dyed golden hair with a very seducing pair of eyes)
Figure: 9/10 (slim with a great butt)
Boobs: C+ (But it's fake but visionally it looks great on her)
FJ: 7.5/10 (I was doing most of the job... her foreplay is nothing much but she loves doggy a lot and always places herself in front of the mirror.. Shiok!)
GF factor: 6/10
RTF: Nope (So many girls in Pattaya whom I havent conquer)

After my 1st mission, continue to walk ard - superdoll, X zone, angel witch (great show) and Iron or Iron maiden (??). Ended up was stuck at Iron for 1.5 hrs cos surrounded by 2 babes. Wasn't keen for my 2nd bonk as I felt havent recovered yet. But oh man, one of them (which I forgot her name and didnt even see her numer) kept seducing me (Rubbing my groin, kissing and licking my neck, kept pulling my hand over her breasts to caress her plus one time attempt to french me ) til I cant tahan liao.. bar fine her liao! A bit against my rule as I'm big boobs lover (She's only a B cupper) but think my little bro took full control of me.

Iron
Gal: I dont know (no number, forget name)
Look: 8.5/10 ( Cute and sweet look...Hmm... she resembles a bit like Naomi Liu - For those who knows her)
Figure: 7.5/10 (slim with a little tummy)
Boobs: B ( That's my sad point)
FJ: 9.5/10 ( Her foreplay is fantastic!! BBBJ + licking and sucking of balls + neck/ear licking/sucking. The problem was that I still haven't not fully recovered... Suddenly, my sense of regret came, thinking that I shouldnt forced myself for 2nd bonk. Ny little bro will become a bit soft after some time. Her attitude was great as she continued all her powerful moves to make "him" hard again for the FJ. She succeeded! Super shagged for me with legs wobbling but ended up that I never regret going for her)
GF Factor: 9/10
RTF: Still thinking... (Haha.. seems to go against of what I stated in my 1st FR)

To be continued.... 2nd night of fun waiting

Last edited by Shyguy; 28-03-2010 at 04:34 PM. Reason: wrong spelling
Old 28-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyguy View Post
Shyguy Field Report (Live from Pattaya)
To be continued.... 2nd night of fun waiting
Wah bro.....only ST with agogo girls ha ?

Enjoy urself bro !
Old 29-03-2010, 12:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmmm.... kinda miss Patts... especially when Bro MK tells me he has been going there often over the past weeks!!! Must find an excuse to extend my next LOS tour of duty to cheong BBK and Patts.

Always thought Patts has a better cheong scene than in BBK, but bo bian lah... convenience vs variety.. tradeoff.
Old 29-03-2010, 11:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by parttimer29 View Post
sure bro, will PM u when days r closer. will be there 14th n 15th, still thinking if wanna extend another night coz bkk agogo might be died, as flight back to spore on 18th..
Yo Bro PT,

Bro Ah Hia & i will be in BKk on 13 April for our temple tour, the following day we will depart to pattaya around 1.30pm from Sb Int airport as we are grouping 2 of our friends from SG. We have not decide whether to take a bus directly from the airport to PT or book a van. If you & your team do arrive around 12plus in the noon, maybe we could board the bus or share the cost of renting the van with driver to PT. The duration of journey estimates around 1.5 hrs. Do PM Ah Hia for further discussion. As I will be departing back to SG on 18 April, I have not decided whether to spend the last 2-day in Bkk or PTT. Let me examine all my possibilities & I will update you. Cheers. Btw, my Thai mobile is 0802237706.
Old 29-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 20
moonlight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Hmmm.... kinda miss Patts... especially when Bro MK tells me he has been going there often over the past weeks!!! Must find an excuse to extend my next LOS tour of duty to cheong BBK and Patts.

Always thought Patts has a better cheong scene than in BBK, but bo bian lah... convenience vs variety.. tradeoff.
bro
we can go to patts when u are here for the night if u want 555.
cheers
Old 29-03-2010, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
bro
cheers
Too siong lah... trip too short, so don't wanna rush But Patts is definitely on my plans for nx trip after the April one. Still wanna go and find that babe that I missed from my last Patts trip
Old 29-03-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Too siong lah... trip too short, so don't wanna rush But Patts is definitely on my plans for nx trip after the April one. Still wanna go and find that babe that I missed from my last Patts trip
Bro leaseoflife, just go for it.. don't think too much liao. All thanks to the Reds again as both my 2 trips ( Dec one and this Mar one) were "diverted" away from Bangkok due to their rally in both times. There's really a lot of variety at Pattaya but maybe my taste too high... each night cheong at least 7-8 agogo to look for my dream bonk gal (Or is this the norm?)! So it will make u forget abt the convenience liao
Old 29-03-2010, 05:53 PM
Samster

Continued my 2nd part:

Here is Shyguy FR - Live from Singapore (Sigh... back in reality)

Well...skipped the stories of my afternoon activity - Just laze ard, eat, thai massage and shop. Fast forward to night time 9pm where I started my cheonging again. Went to Insomnia, Barcara, Happy, Gentleman, Angelwitch, Shark and Iron club. Maybe it's Sun night? Lesser gals.

Didn't know that there is also a Barcara agogo, so just went in. Layout for Barcara in Pattaya the same (with the glass panel on top) as Bangkok but personal feeling is that the gals quality is still better in Bangkok.

Worst place for me last night --> Shark Agogo. very "dead" atmosphere with only 3 customers. Gals quality below average and not energetic.

At Angelwitch, I was totally attracted to one of the showgirls with a very jap look, very nice sweet smile plus big boobs. Show girls do not have number tag and not all of them go out for ST/LT. My problem is that she kept disappearing when the showtime time is over and the dancers with number tags all started dancing. So just went to other places to see see before deciding that I must go for her. Pulled a mamasan to help me check out but to my disappointment, she has been booked by a Jap customer to serve him after work for 3 days in a row! Sigh... low morale

Ended up that my last station was at Iron club where I saw my last bonk again. Gal number 17 (Haha, at least got her tag number this time)! Treated her to a drink and she started arousing me again... i can't tahan again. BF her liao, esp it's already 2.30am and hard to find a good catch. This time round, went for LT. Nothing change for the ratings that I gave yesterday afternoon. Her GF factor and skill set still rock. Later packed up at 8.30am and back to Bangkok airport... and back to reality....

Sorry for bros who had spent time reading this as I didn't manage to "conquer" any new gal or give any new FRs. I also quite sad leh.
Old 29-03-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlight View Post
bro
cheers
Quote:
Hey, wait for me and bring me along. I coming soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1