The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 06-03-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Tulip is very old and rundown, compare to A5, Nice Massage. Dec 15, i saw them close for a few days so I tot their might had renovated abit so i went to try... 1st time took their VIP room and can feel one of the spring sticking up...
A5 and Nice were newly renovated not too long ago,bro,hence i dont use the 2 shops to make comparison (not sure about A3). Have you been to Indo Rasa? Comparing with Indo Rasa? Or have you been to Kepril Mall area of shophouse massage shops? Those shop houses kind? Hehehe...i almost have to pay them and halfway-run but endure thru the whole process. However they do give quality massage at most time in these relatively more "rundown" places.

What i am constantly looking for in a massage session is :

1. Quality massage from massage girl who has the ability to tell if they have EXERTED too much or too little strength during the massage process. (eg, blind man kind of massage)

2. Quality Vitalitas aka dick massage. Needless to elaborate on this one. Not all girls can massage a dick well enough except....hehehe....and i am always looking for new ones. Talk about revitalizing myself after a good sexssion,hehehe...

3. Quality non-oil massage. A massage girl that knows how to handle a man's body w/o the need to use massage oil/cream definitely can do much better with oil at a later time.

Above are what i am looking in a quality massage session.

I try not to have a massage session on a spring bed,later my massage session become "acupuncture session",hehehe...*joking*

The reason why i dont really like being massage in a spring bed is becos the spring on the bed re-bounce the strength of the massage girl. Meaning to say,she exerted 80% strength,the spring bed absorbed about 20% of her strength,therefore i can only feel less than 80% strength of the massage girl's massage. Makes the girl who massage for me very much more tiring during the massage session,at the same time the control of the strength on certain part of my body which i want the girl to massage harder could be inaccurate.

Quote:
Think I was right, the rate behind Utama hotel had gone crazy. early 2015, the girls still only quote me 250k - 300k. Now all lion's mouth open dam big.
Let the carrot be chopped there 1st. Until the carrot realize that they are being chop and/or the chopping is near finished,i shall try not return to these "shops", my friends too. To me,its like there is an ongoing Massacre in the Utama area for Sillypore Carrots now,hehehe...

Let the "Buaya" eats up all the carrots 1st,once the carrots were finished off,let the Buaya grow more hungry for a bit 1st,then i go there feed them with my "100k apple",hehehe... it would take a carrothead's intelligent some time before they realize that other countries is cheaper and better with the price they are paying.

Buaya means Crocodile.

Talk about crocodile aka Buaya,i am still looking for crocodile meat in Batam,hehehe....still couldnt find the can-food version.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 06-03-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 11
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
All in I would rate this trip at least a definite 8/10 despite not having the chance to visit any of the massage shops at Utama area.

Cheers and hope Batam will be good for you guys!
Nice btm trip fr. More importantly,u enjoyed yrself thoroughly.

Quote:
I'm sorry you had a bad experience there but so far I faced no issues from the Chinese Papi, and yes I got her name but will not reveal it as it is always better to pick a girl who smiles or makes eye contact with you. One guy's girl may be another guy's poison.
Bery got 4 papis,2 of them chinese. I think he talk to the thinner chinese guy who is more fierce.

Agree with u one guy's girl can be another guy's poison, bcs i recommend my friend take 1 of the btm girl i took previously that provide super good service,end up she is dead fish to him.

Quote:
True, 2d1n is always risky. And opening a quote with 500k is madness
Usually only hotel massage & Men's Spa will quote 400k - 500k for hj. Quite surprising Utama area also start quoting that nw.

Looks more like more & more pple bring dick never bring brain cheonging in that area to me.

Quote:
My friends and I have dared each other to venture in at night, but whether it is haunted or not I guess the wise choice would be to leave the place alone for a peaceful trip.
Later u got raped by female ghost.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2788 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My friends and I have dared each other to venture in at night, but whether it is haunted or not I guess the wise choice would be to leave the place alone for a peaceful trip.
Rightly so......i got a friend working as property agent told me he is extra careful when going in an apartment which had been unoccupied for some time.....
I find batam locals are quite careful about such stuffs.
Like hotel recep will knock on the door even though they know is unoccupied.
That time the city central recep bring me to view room....she knock on the door before opening.
The new berry gal i took last time also ask me not to off the toilet lights.....well usually i leave the toilet light on.....haha.

On another note.....i got a strange occurence during my stay at hana this time.
As mentioned, i got back the same room as my previous trip.
It happened after I went back to hotel after my haircut.....
I had my shower n I was drying myself in front of the tv....then the phone rang.....i pick up but no sound from other end.
I put back the phone n just then....the hotel door was open slightly.....n i saw a fleeting shadow move pass outside....wearing brown color uniform.
I quickly rush to push back close the door.....i think i had forgotten to latch n lock.
But i did remember pushing close the door when i came in.....
I wanted to ask the recep whether anyone call.....but i guess just let it go.
Anyway, i didnt experience anything during the night. Had a good sleep.
Anyone knows what happened? Is it becoz the door wasnt close properly when i enter.....it triggered alarm at the recep....the recep makes a call to the room.....at the same time send someone to check.....
The chap open the door slightly n saw me.....he ran off....
Old 07-03-2016, 01:26 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coutinho010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Brown uniform is most likely the Hana staff itself. Like u mentioned, their alarm was triggered coz u did not close the door shut. When they tried to call u but u did not pick up so they went up to check.

On another note, formosa and goodway hotel gives me a spooky vibe whenever i go back during late night
Old 07-03-2016, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
coutinho010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
When u spend more than 500k in inul vizta, they will issue a membership card. Use it during subsequent visits to enjoy 20% discount on total bill. Whenever i go there in a group of 3 or 4,usually spend ard 500-600k after discount inclusive of 2 jugs, food and ciggarettes
Old 07-03-2016, 02:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Since when can the girls at the joint can give their own prices?

You go to a joint, the papa or mami neg the prices with you, never heard that the girls neg directly with you, in fact the girls just sit there while the papa or mami is talking to you.

You mean the mami at bunga let you talk to the girls directly and the girls quote you directly?
Yes, actually it does happen. Cos, the way bunga operates is different from other joints. There are girls there that are not bound by contract and hence, they dictate the booking fee instead of the joint.
Old 07-03-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6760 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
I saw this abandoned hotel....Nan Tongga View Hotel.....when walking towards top100 jodoh from harborbay mall.
Looks a grand hotel in its glory days. I check google n it was closed due to bad tourist influx in 2007.
What a waste, if it had survive until now.....look at how much tourist are flocking to batam......and lotsa new hotels going up.
When I was less than 20yo, that is more than 20y ago (I don't say how many more ), I was used to go for summer holidays in a sea town in Europe, where an old hotel was abandoned since the early '70s.
The doors were closed by walls, except a hole in the back. It was an adventure to go through the hole and explore.
It looked like The Shining (the movie). 4 floors of rooms, totally abandoned, with signs of visits by junkies, or homeless, or simply explorers like me.
What was intriguing was that it was abandoned without any removal of things. Everything was there, just ruined and covered by dust: beds, wardrobes, furniture. And lots of garbage.
At the reception desk, there was even the book with the hand-written registrations of guests of the last years of operation.
The 4th floor was not explorable: large holes in the floor and evident signs of structure failures. I climbed the stairs till 3rd floor always keeping next to the walls (to avoid collapse).

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post
Im intrigued by this old abandoned hotel.....wonder is it haunted?
Nobody in Batam knows yet. All those who went there to check never came back.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 9
Nulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNulgath deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
The one that they use to make the water look good should be fluoride-kind of chemical. If there is a chance i stay in Gideon again,i will try to remember to go take their water for some lab test in Sillypore.

For those who didnt know,i did mention in my Gideon Hotel stay trip summary before that the 1st few secs when i turn on the tap ,the colour of the water flowing out of the tap were brownish before it turns clear again. So most likely the pipe transfering the water to my room must be very rusty. Recently,i heard from Taiwan news that Taiwan's tap water problem didnt lie with the filtration but more on their pipping. Batam may have similar issue. ( http://syrwater.pixnet.net/blog/post...%B1% E6%A9%9F ) To be safe,i will boil and drink from mineral water bottle instead. If most locals in Batam (and other parts of Indonesia too) prefer water from mineral water bottle than from tap,i am sure they cannot be too wrong.

As for Formosa Hotel,i hear that they have their very own filtration system for their tap water,but the fact is i do not know how often the hotel changes their filter. Still,i will NEVER advise anyone to drink directly from the tap anywhere in Batam,be it boiled or not-boiled. For bathing and brushing of teeth it should still be alright.

For additional read-up on water filtration from the previous Batam thread where a bro fix a water filter in his living home tap.... and he lives in Batam.

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=30608

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...ostcount=30609

Thats for your reading pleasure,hehehe...
Thank you,shall do a read up on it. Anywhere of Indonesia,i'd suggest drinking from mineral water bottle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscaroscar View Post
Heading there for the first time solo 2D1N this coming Saturday! A newbie and hope to book cewek for the first time and hope that everything go swee swee. Planning to try out BM at Keyzha and also massage at Octupus Spa. Think my budget of $300 not enough.
If u plan to splurge,a thousand dollar will never be enough . I'd suggest u do a read up on the first page of this thread,after that read the latest 10 pages of this thread.

It's going to help u plan better.

Quote:
People are reading this thread and hopefully they wont be ignoring some of my advise here...hehehe...

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=497

https://sbfjust.rocks/showpost.p...&postcount=518

I think i will have to move away from Utama area base on the current trend now. Maybe till May/June then go there to try again. Worse are those who could speaks Bahasa Indo or Malay paying higher than the normal price for special services. Sorry,I am just getting sadden and more discourage every time i hear of such. Massage shops around Utama area will likely be off limit for me and my group of friends from now on (for now).

Simple reason for myself,why go to mostly rundown Utama massage shops area when i can get 250k to 350k for FJ in comfortable cosy hotel condition type of service? (tested on my 2D1N trip last week in Kings Massage) Hehehe...actually it can be ironically a good thing that many goes to Utama area now,bro. That means to say the "previous good ones" were....shhh..... (there is always 2 sides of the coin),hehehe... Which can ultimately be a good thing for me. Will be heading to the opposite direction instead,hehehe...
Noted with many thanks. U have given good advise,as always.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Let the carrot be chopped there 1st. Until the carrot realize that they are being chop and/or the chopping is near finished,i shall try not return to these "shops", my friends too. To me,its like there is an ongoing Massacre in the Utama area for Sillypore Carrots now,hehehe...

Let the "Buaya" eats up all the carrots 1st,once the carrots were finished off,let the Buaya grow more hungry for a bit 1st,then i go there feed them with my "100k apple",hehehe... it would take a carrothead's intelligent some time before they realize that other countries is cheaper and better with the price they are paying.

Buaya means Crocodile.
Lol,u r making it sound like the crocodile is a herbivore when they eat apple & carrot.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
Yes, actually it does happen. Cos, the way bunga operates is different from other joints. There are girls there that are not bound by contract and hence, they dictate the booking fee instead of the joint.
Well done sir, coundnt put it better myself and bros here thought im talking from my arsehole.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I don't claim to be an expert (in fact i still quite newbie) but this is what I know briefly
Booking fees = (what girls get) + (what joints get) + (what taxi driver get)

got taxi driver = joint mark up fees accordingly.

You bargain, joint lower booking fees (2nd part decrease)

Contract or no contract, joint control the fees by marking up. Just that those with contract need to pay the debt (with a portion of what they get). Those with no contract keep they get.

In short, the joint has control over the booking fees. the mami/papa dare to say they have no control is because they know that there will be bros who are willing to pay. So what if they are the most expensive joints in the whole of batam, bros still come and pay for it.

Pls correct me if I am wrong in any way.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
Bigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to allBigbird00 is a name known to all

Singaporean on the run after escaping from Batam detention centre: Reports

Quote:
Damar Bahadur Chettri, 55, is reportedly on the run after escaping from a detention centre on Jan 24. He is said to have been arrested for allegedly trying to use a fake Indonesian passport to enter Singapore from Batam.

( Click to show/hide )

SINGAPORE: A 55-year-old Singaporean man, Damar Bahadur Chettri, has escaped from a Batam detention centre after being arrested for using a false passport, according to a number of Indonesian news reports.

Also known as Sam Chettri, Damar was arrested at the Batam Centre Ferry Terminal on Dec 22 last year for attempting to use a fake Indonesian passport to enter Singapore, the reports said.

However, he escaped from detention on the morning of Jan 24 this year and has been on the run since.

A senior official with the Batam immigration office, Mr Oky R Mubarok, was quoted by the Batam Times and Batam Pos last Friday as confirming the escape of Damar and saying that the security facility is equipped with CCTV cameras.

He also said that the case had been reported to the Indonesian police, who are investigating, but declined to give further details of how the escape took place.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2579006.html

- CNA/mz

Anyone heard of this case?

It seems to be a few months ago incident.

Ȣ

Last edited by Bigbird00; 07-03-2016 at 04:25 PM.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sexyuncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good afternoon all, jus checking with bros here regarding our recent visit to batam. As we r new in hangouts, we would like to knw whether we have been shortchanged or been chopped by the driver or okt. It's a 2D1N affair. As usual our arranged driver pick us up at harbour bay n straight to our online booking nest, after checking in we head to massage at Thai indo joint, after which we go to a few joint around Nagoya n finally end up at happy 8, three of us book 3 girls n proceed to our nest. Evening time driver fetch all the 6 of us to dinner at Windsor food court for some nice food. After dinner we proceed to ktv book a vip room with very good karaoke systems n blast our nights away till around 1am dan back to hotel. Below is wqt we have spent.
Hotel biz $43x3=$129
Aromatherapy scrub massage $380,000rp x 3 = 1.14 mil rp
Girls x 3 800,000rp 1000,000rp n $1300,000rp total 3.1 mil rp.
Ktv room plus around 40 cans of mixed beer n stout 1.4 mil excl tips to manager n kj.
Driver fee for the whole journey is $120 sin dollars
Dinner at Windsor 1.2 rp consists of steam prawns n fish, fried tang hoon, cockles, 7 dishes in total, can't remember all the dishes with drink n few packs if cigarettes. 1.4 mil rp.
Tips for our girls is $30 sin each.
With all tis money spent, r we on a fair trip or we paid more dan wat we need. Hope bro can help to evaluate n guide us. Tks all.
Old 07-03-2016, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 18
mark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermark_07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was there during the weekend, all same routine except this time hotel gives me a free bra inside the room. Was doing half way with my girl, suddenly found a black bra behind the pillow. Was wondering does the hotel do housekeeping?
Old 07-03-2016, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 23
grandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to beholdgrandfather is a splendid one to behold

Driver fee for the whole journey is $120 sin dollars
just wondering driver fees S$120=1.2m iDR ???

-Bonk sisters(DONE)
-Bonk "young" tight pussy(DONE),
-双飞 - (DONE)
-Bonk real Twins sisters. FAILED.

PS: my frenz say: rabbit like to FCUK. so i am a horny rabbit.美美讲我是一只很会吃醋的兔子,我是吗?

http://spread.ott.pm/spread_download/12/79166/CloudTV
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1