The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2022, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Real doctor/medical related stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
From my understanding, a male nurse can only be deployed in certain places in a healthcare setting, doesn't he feel disparaged?

@lianbeng is a good example.
lianbeng had no choice lah! But sometimes the female wards still needed my help lah!
Old 14-12-2022, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 16
lianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylianbeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Why is there a need to bed sponge the dead, unless it's in bad shape? Doesn't freezing do the job? I'm pretty surprise this process is done by a student nurse at times, doesn't he or she gets freaked out?

Thanks for the explanation, it's really heart warming to hear what nurses do for the dead.
lianbeng was a student nurse posted to the ward and there was a deceased patient so had to do the job lah! Those seniors only ordered me to do this and that and I had to obey mah! Shit job nobody likes lah!
Old 14-12-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 940 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
After paying hospital premium for many years, I finally had an episode to use the plan this year. So I make sure I check in to Raffles Hospital. It’s a private single bed ward. I ask my gf to blow me in the ward. True story. And really fulfill a jav fantasy.
hahaha. Your other fantasy is for a nurse or doctor to blow you? hahaha.

JAV story line la.
Old 14-12-2022, 04:21 PM
Samster

itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Quote:
From my understanding, a male nurse can only be deployed in certain places in a healthcare setting, doesn't he feel disparaged?

@lianbeng is a good example.
You are right! That is why he feels so out of place but yet knows why he is needed. Like there are some patients physically quite big so it is easier for him to work with such patients instead of a female nurse.

Of course la. The patient would prefer to a female. hahaha.
Old 16-12-2022, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1067 / Power: 10
002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of002nabe has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post
I have a friend that works as a nurse. A male nurse I mean.

He said sometimes as he patrol the rooms at night, no la. He did not see ghost. He can see the male patients masturbating under the sheets.

That makes him wonder.... in hospital aka means they are in pain still got mood ah.

I tell him maybe it depends on what they are in hospital for lor. hahaha.
maybe the nurse just applied cream on him
Old 16-12-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
nagajupki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
Whose cream?
Old 17-12-2022, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hahaha. Your other fantasy is for a nurse or doctor to blow you? hahaha.

JAV story line la.
don't think any nurse will be attracted to sick patients in the hospital. but yes, nurse will be good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow so daring ...hope u enjoyed the bbbj from yr future wife
already have a wifey
Old 17-12-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 15
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
You are right! That is why he feels so out of place but yet knows why he is needed. Like there are some patients physically quite big so it is easier for him to work with such patients instead of a female nurse.

Of course la. The patient would prefer to a female. hahaha.
Can I assume you're referring to big size female patients? Is that even allowed?
Old 18-12-2022, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 002nabe View Post
Now you making me wonder.... what kind of cream did the nurse apply on him?
Old 18-12-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Can I assume you're referring to big size female patients? Is that even allowed?
Actually you caught me. I seldom visit the female wards but I see more big size male patients rather than female ones.
Old 18-12-2022, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
don't think any nurse will be attracted to sick patients in the hospital. but yes, nurse will be good

already have a wifey
That is why you are called the devil.... you fulfilled our fantasy hahaha.
Old 18-12-2022, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4108 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

There are many nurses on wechat. If you are around a hospital, you may locate them using the people nearby function. I've met quite a few of them. NKF dialysis nurse, restructured hospital nurse, community hospital nurses. They can be quite lonely being alone in a foreign land. Their shift work makes it hard to meet their fellow PRCs. Their fellow PRCs tend to think they are at work or at home resting for their next shift. To make things worse for them, people avoided them for the past 2 years during Covid.

Professionally, it's a taboo for them to date patients. Too many ladies at work means gossip travels fast. They rather keep their private lives separate and far away from their workplace. The dialysis nurse and community hospital nurse are quite free to meet and chat. Those working in a patient ward in restructured hospitals are generally very tired. Meeting them is like meeting a zombie at times. You can clearly see they lack sleep.
Old 18-12-2022, 10:48 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
There are many nurses on wechat. If you are around a hospital, you may locate them using the people nearby function. I've met quite a few of them. NKF dialysis nurse, restructured hospital nurse, community hospital nurses. They can be quite lonely being alone in a foreign land. Their shift work makes it hard to meet their fellow PRCs. Their fellow PRCs tend to think they are at work or at home resting for their next shift. To make things worse for them, people avoided them for the past 2 years during Covid.

Professionally, it's a taboo for them to date patients. Too many ladies at work means gossip travels fast. They rather keep their private lives separate and far away from their workplace. The dialysis nurse and community hospital nurse are quite free to meet and chat. Those working in a patient ward in restructured hospitals are generally very tired. Meeting them is like meeting a zombie at times. You can clearly see they lack sleep.
Well, guess all my respect for nurses didn't go down the drain.
Old 18-01-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lianbeng View Post
lianbeng replies to u: after the patient is transferred onto the trolley she was pushed to the observation area to let her recover from her unconsciousness while being observed for any complications mah! some people may vomit while waking up from the GA mah! she was still totally naked under that white sheet mah! still unconscious u can see n touch whatever u want mah hehe... who cares?
Hi @lianbeng, do you know if this happens in private hospitals? Or is this a common unsaid thing within the healthcare industry?
Old 18-01-2023, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42791 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

already have a wifey
wah, u so notti n lucky guy...already hv wife still can get bj from mistress or FB on the hosp bed

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1