The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-07-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Macadonia is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: HIV screening info

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
Hey bro first of all she's legal. So they have to undergo health checks if i'm not mistaken? Anyway you wore a condom for BJ and FJ. and HIV is easily transmitted by unprotected FJ or AJ. So since you wore a condom then you're safe.

Fingering is not a risk for HIV transmission. Your first time can be paranoia so if you want you can go for a test at the 6th week. But if you go, know that it's only for peace of mind because you were at no risk.

Please refer to this links
:http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/Li...ex/show/247583

I'll get a quote from there (it's from unprotected oral (which the doctors in that forum - experts in their fields said is of no risk)

"you could have the same exposure twice a day for the next 30 years and expect to never catch HIV."

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...y/show/1360421

another few quotes:

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK

There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANSFIELD

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

There have been studies one of which went on for 10 years between partners - one positive and another negative where they had protected sex and unprotected oral. GUess how many became infected? 0 [Moreover, yours was protected so chance is even lower]

As for fingering this is the same quotes from the doctor:

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...ng/show/255454

"Nobody has ever been known to acquire HIV by hand-to-genital contact, even with cuts or other lesions on their hands. Further, the chance your partner had HIV is very low. " - Dr HHH

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...-/show/1166124

"The "fingering" exposure that you describe is a form or masturbation and HIV is not spread through masturbation. This is true even if your partner's secretions get on (or possibly into) you. Transfer of infection from person to person on someone's hands simply does not work. The organisms die VERY quickly outside of the body and the transfer process "dilutes" out the numbers of organisms present to the point where they are no longer infectious even if there were any present." - Dr EWH

As long as your condom didn't rip (and before you get paranoid, trust me you'll know if it rips and besides after the event as long as your semen is still in the condom it didn't rip - condoms don't develop miniscule tears, if it fails it's a catastrophic fail) , you're safe.

Know that the quotes that I provided were from experts in their fields and they have been advising users from that forum for years now. So they know what they are talking about. All the best bro Always use a condom.
Th alot bro,I feel much better now!
Oh and what abt STD ? Do usualy legal WL have STDS? or do they go for checkups like how they go HIV test?
And I is it normal for a 18 and half years old to go for check up? FYI,I lose my viriginity when I was 16 years old..once again thx and please mind my stupid paranoia
Old 05-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadonia View Post
and please mind my stupid paranoia
If you're paranoid, you shouldn't be fucking whores.

Casual and commercial sex is inherently risky. Health checks don't eliminate the possibility of STDs. All it does is reduce the risk somewhat.

The only way to eliminate risk in a sexual relationship is if you're monogamous and so is your sexual partner plus both of you have been cleared of any STDs beforehand.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-07-2011, 02:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky

To Macadonia:

From what I know, legal WLs (in Petain, Rowell/Desker, Houses of GL) have an almost zero incidence of HIV/AIDs. As for other STDs, the incidence is higher, given that they can spread more easily (HIV is difficult to transmit). In Petain, the WLs go for mandatory health checkups on a monthly basis. The main reason why the incidence of HIV/AIDS amongst WLs in Singapore is low is due to the insistence on condom usage by brothel owners (brothel keepers). However, like what sammyboyfor has mentioned, health checks don't eliminate the possibility of STDs. This is due to the existence of the "window period" in which detectable antibodies (the hiv test detects such antibodies) are formed a few weeks after a risky encounter. Thus, if a sex worker was infected by a client yesterday, her result might be negative for a few weeks until antibodies eventually start to form (after 6-8 weeks for most people).

If you go to websites such as POZ Forums or MedHelp, experts there claim that if you use condoms consistently and correctly, the risk of HIV is zero. Others claim that there is some risk even with condoms.

As for me, I'm slightly older than you (by less than 5 years) and I was extremely paranoid of contracting HIV/AIDs. I'm no longer in Singapore now and went for a HIV test (Rapid HIV Blood Test) yesterday at a local clinic here in Australia. I've given up commercial sex as it's not worth the anxiety for a paranoid guy like me (As what sammyboyfor says "If you're paranoid...). Thankfully the result came in negative. As for you, there's an organisation in Singapore by the name of "Action for Aids" that conducts anonymous testing. Many other clinics conduct similiar tests too but their tests might require personal details.

For more information on the test conducted by AFA, you can click on the link below:

http://www.afa.org.sg/anonymous.php

Once again, if you're paranoid, just go for a test. It's perfectly normal for an 18 year old to go for an hiv test. Try to keep away from the internet as it can fuel your anxiety (for almost 2 weeks, i was practically on the net for 8 hours each day surfing hiv info sites and forums).

Stay safe!

Last edited by whacky; 06-07-2011 at 02:13 PM.
Old 06-07-2011, 02:05 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

Theres a HIV/AIDs hotline in Singapore. The number is 6254 0212.
Old 07-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 18
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macadonia View Post
Th alot bro,I feel much better now!
Oh and what abt STD ? Do usualy legal WL have STDS? or do they go for checkups like how they go HIV test?
And I is it normal for a 18 and half years old to go for check up? FYI,I lose my viriginity when I was 16 years old..once again thx and please mind my stupid paranoia

Hey bro I completely agree with what Whacky said. Well HIV is very very low to no risk but like Whacky mentioned STDs are easier to transmit then HIV. Although I think with legal, they may not have that many but you can opt for STD tests as well.

It's natural to have the paranoia (especially if you are the type to have it). But don't let it be obssessive such that you start checking every HIV thread online and all because while there are experts who are helping people there may be some people who say that they have received HIV from oral and all (they may be lying or they have had multiple partners and couldn't really recall when they were infected). So yea, the word from experts is that your encounter was of no risk for HIV.
Old 07-07-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster (M)

whacky whacky

I completely agree with you, bro scharfschutze. I'd like to thank you for contributing to "Sexual Health Issues". I can infer that you have a great deal of valuable knowledge on HIV/STDs. Keep up the good work

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question: Is bro AFA_hmor still around on SBF?
Old 08-07-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
nastygirl199 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do samsters know any cases where the guy wear condoms both during BJ and Fj and still contract HIV? Im a newbie and just fool around at one of the fishtank in lorong 18 house 11 in Singapore. Thanks guys!
Old 09-07-2011, 12:05 PM
Samster

scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastygirl199 View Post
Do samsters know any cases where the guy wear condoms both during BJ and Fj and still contract HIV? Im a newbie and just fool around at one of the fishtank in lorong 18 house 11 in Singapore. Thanks guys!
Hey bro you can refer to the thread just above which is very similar to yours. The links there will help also. Basically as long as your condom didn't slip or break (and once again, trust me if it breaks you will know because Condoms don't develop tiny tears. If they break it's a catastrophic failure)

But anyway aside from the links in my prev post, here are some more additional links

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...sk/show/255817

and the reply from the doctor on his opinion:

"You are badly overreacting. Even without a condom, oral sex is very low risk for all STDs, and close to zero risk for HIV. With an intact condom, you were totally protected against any infection. " Dr HHH

This is with regards to protected sex
http://www.medhelp.org/posts/STDs/pr...td/show/246389

"Condoms are close to 100% effective against HIV as long as the meatus (penile opening) is covered; unless you had open sores of the penile skin, there was no route for HIV penetration. Same for gonorrhea, chlamydial infection, and the hepatitis viruses. HPV, herpes and syphilis are transmitted skin-to-skin, so there might have been come risk, but I have no way to estimate it numerically. Syphilis is epidemic in eastern Europe and Russia; and herpes and HPV are common everywhere. But the risk of catching those from any single episode of sex, even if entirely unprotected, is pretty low; and you had a high degree of protection even if not perfect.

Don't worry about the saliva business, penile skin-to-thigh contact, or hand-to-genital contact; none of those exposures carries any measurable risk of STD/HIV transmission. " - Dr HHH

Besides yours was probably legal yes? So in that case it lowers the risk even more.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:45 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastygirl199 View Post
Your dick will probably drop off in a couple of weeks. Poisonous pussy juices will also rot your brain.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-07-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 15
arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!arsenal_84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
Besides yours was probably legal yes? So in that case it lowers the risk even more.
that's what dr tan told me when i went for hiv testing yesterday.
but a very important matter he highlight was, low risk doesn't mean no risk.
Old 16-07-2011, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenal_84 View Post
that's what dr tan told me when i went for hiv testing yesterday.
but a very important matter he highlight was, low risk doesn't mean no risk.
Yes as long as you engage in such you have to accept that there is some risk but (i'm not going against dr tan but here are some views from the doctors who have experience in this field for years)

As for FJ (condoms provide protection) however for BJ and all it's quite safe here are some quotes from various doctors all experts in this fields

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/HIV-Pre...y/show/1360421

"There is no debate (among experts) about the HIV risks associated with oral sex. The risk is so low that almost nobody who cares for HIV infected patients has ever had a patient believed to have been infected that way. Among experts, it's a semantic issue about using terms like "no risk" and "very low risk". There is no difference between my or Dr. Hook's use of "low risk" and other experts' "no risk".
DR. HANSFIELD

"And oral sex is basically safe sex -- completely safe with respect to HIV and although not zero risk for other STDs, the chance of infection is far lower than for unprotected vaginal or anal sex. Please educate yourself about the real risks. If you stick with oral sex and condom-protected vaginal or anal sex, you have no HIV worries and very little worry about other STDs. " DR HANSFIELD

"I am sure you can find lots of people who belive that HIV is transmitted by oral sex, but you will not find scientific data to support this unrealistic concern..." DR HOOK

"HIV is not spread by touching, masturbation, oral sex or condom protected sex."- DR. HOOK

in the public HIV Prevention forum of MedHelp, TEAK and the other moderators maintain that oral sex in all forms is a zero risk activity. Would you agree with this assessment?
I TOTALLY AGREE / DR GARCIA

The observation on thousand and thousand of observations is that HIV is not spread by oral sex (of any sort). DR. HOOK"

Forum experts on other forums, such as forums.poz (who have been involved since AIDS was made known) have also stated as such.

Also studies one of which went on for 10 years show that couples where one was positive had protected sex and unprotected oral. Not one became infected with HIV.

OF course all this pertains to Oral. For FJ and all, condom has to be worn properly. If you truly want to eliminate risks, then don't engage in such acts.

The risks are very low but there are there (sort of theoretical risks). Like is there a risk that you will get hit by a meteor when you step out of the house? Yep
but is it likely? nope (theoretical risk).

Of course it's up to you to decide still being safe is the best. The main risks is for unprotected vaginal/anal though.
Old 22-12-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gingin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bang one Thai and before my insertion. My didi stands and touch her puss.... Dunno whether the juice will pass the virus to me or not......
Old 23-12-2011, 12:00 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
gingin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If I bang a girl and during foreplay, I don't wear rubber. Is that chance her pussy juice infect me if My didi accidentally got into contact w juice
Old 13-04-2012, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boomboompow86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, pls advise..

I bonk a FL 3 weeeks ago, can it b tested now?
Also i continue bang her after my cum in her pussy but wearing cd, im worry that the cd wasburst. Lastly will her pussy juice infect me as when i take off the cd i got contact with those juice n clean my small bro. Pls help
Old 15-04-2012, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3180 / Power: 23
UnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond reputeUnknownZzZ has a reputation beyond repute

Just a check with fellow bros, can the free test voucher still be used??

http://www.afa.org.sg/game_book/

Owing (need to spread first): ah rat, Apollo, loneyheart, SureScore, devilchan78, S.B.Y.1, justl00king, bigbirdbird, Swagelock, Prince7, slyer, Lamborghini, owl888, silver5surfer, powerkid, simple2kee, ktmakmak, powerkid
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1