The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-04-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Great (Club Friday)
https://sbfjust.rocks/showthread.php?t=870727

Room: Quite spacious compared to another hotel which is frequently used by Thai FLs
Face: Very pretty MILF looks with sharp features, exactly my type
Complexion: reasonably fair, not the typical Thai tan
Body: petite but proportional
Boobs: big and firm, might be slightly enhanced but feel rather natural
Frenching: depends on the hygiene level
BBBJ: proficient with right amount of suction
FJ: accommodating and responsive
GFE: reasonably high for a 45-min session

Overall left as a very satisfied patron and for me she's a gem not to be missed
Old 07-04-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kitty888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t resist the photos for Jiro - Baby Face and booked her today

Location - nice, easy to go by MRT or car

Towel - brought my own after seeing comments

Jiro
Face - sweet - especially when she smiles. Have braces on.
Body - short - less than 150, enhance big boobs, bushy pussy
BBBJ - nice, hardworking, ok with 69
FJ - ok, switch a few position
AJ - nice and tight, nice moans
2IC was a tired after back to back bonk and she finish me with a BJ/ hand job
GFE - after deed, we chatted full time is up and she is really nice to talk to with pretty good command of English. She worked overseas in Korea, Taiwan and HK and was quite interesting to hear her stories.

Oh, she is also feeling a bit under the weather and kept saying sorry. Felt a bit bad as I know that they are here for a short time and need to make as much as they can without enough rest. Hopefully other bro will treat her well too. Have fun!
Old 07-04-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
treos is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Jam (SexAmazon)

Really easy communication with bro KK. Thanks again for setting it up.

Looks: 7/10 cute bubbly smile with braces. Pictures are definitely her.
Boobs: 9/10 C cup. soft perky and firm with suckable nips.
Body: 7/10 thicc with a nice round ass. Great for doggie.
AR: 10/10 wow what can I say, she's here to please.
Painting: 9/10 cute small pussy, well groomed and clean. Could tell she enjoyed it as she started to get really wet.
BBBJ: 11/10 as other bros have mentioned, her tongue action is top notch. She'll suck you for hours if she has to. A true CIM, she took my whole load with a smile.
FJ: 8/10 accomodating and hardworking. Although she seemed a little in pain sometimes, but didnt complain at all.

Overall Jam is super hard working and really here to please. She was determined to satisfy even though it took me a long time to cum. She was legit sad when I told her I wasnt close. For BBBJ lovers, she is a must try. She'll suck you dry. I think she blew me for a good 20+mins, heaven.

Would definitely RTF.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Thaismile deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onisama View Post
28/3/22

Dior from Thaismile.

2nd time with Thaismile and all I can say is that it just keeps getting better. From booking with Bro Golden Pussy to reaching the girl, smooth communication and I got no complaints.

Location is a little challenging for foot soldiers, probably will sweat a little. Getting to the room felt like I signed up for escape room. This made me even more excited as I made my way to the girl's door step. All was worth it when I saw the girl, and the condition of the room. Made small talk with Dior and realized her ability to converse in English was no joke. She shyly got into her bday suit and signalled me to shower together. Double up on my actions and got into toilet. Ample room to shower together and have some fun, but I chose to continue chatting with her while staring at her delicious boobs that were about to be devoured by me.

When we got out of the shower, she looked at me and ask "start now okay mai?" Wah lan eh. Like literally. WAH LAN EH. I made her lie down and went for her lips straight, only to realize this girl is multilingual. French toast, Delifrance, Bonjour all come out. Of course, I couldn't let my hands idle. I know I mentioned I'm not a boobs guy in my previous post but I won't reject playing with a pair of natural 34C fun bags while my tongue fought hers. Slowly moved south and found my tongue at her love hole. For painting lovers, rejoice! Not only does she not reject being eaten out, she is clean shaven and odourless.

I lost track of time while eating her out. spent a good 10 to 15 mins doing that and she hasn't given me my deserved BJ! She went down on me subsequently but I requested for a 69 after two minutes. No black face of sort. This time it only lasted one minute and I had to stop her. She was that skilful.

Capped on, started with cowgirl and enjoyed every moment of looking at those natural beauties bounce. Switched to missionary and started tongue fighting as I thrust. Standing doggie and grabbing onto her boobs was one of my favourites, if bros want, there's a mirror to satisfy your fantasies. Moved on to Flatiron position and finished with pretzel dip (while ramming her ass, one hand grab the ass and another on her boobs).

Washed up and used the remaining time to chit chat. Very personable girl.

If that was too much for bros kindly read below.

Location: as mentioned. a little challenging but still manageable
Room: clean, rather unique to me
Girl: Fairer than the usual Thai tan. looks grew on me as the session progressed. Dior smells great as well.
GFE: Thick thick
RTF: I'm torn by the choices available tbh.

Thank you Bro Golden Pussy once again.
Thanks for Support Dior
Old 07-04-2022, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 542 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulcum2sooon View Post
Big supporter of Dome 1 - I'm overjoyed with their return.
Really miss the warm embrace and services of our thai friends.

Do any bros notice that other non Dome 1 prices are starting to come down? I have recently been getting a lot of WeChat messages from ML/ FL (PRC) contacts to 'come back and visit', seems like Dome 1 is really doing a good job.
I was in the chatroom group of the $$$$$ ladies and one of them was seeking advice. She is currently located in Central area paying high rental but due to poor business is thinking of relocating to a cheaper place. Her fellow FLs remarked it is not the location but the rate she is charging. Some adviced her to relocate to MW in geylang and charge 150/160 instead of her current 200 rate if she is desparate for business.
Others commented that they are giving discounts to their returning customers..... eg collecting only 180 instead of 200.
The revival of Dome1 certainly has affected the market..... hoping to see prices fall even further.
Old 07-04-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

I will post 3 more pics of the legendary Mona + Bona if u bros upz me some more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Mona + Bona fr Sexamazon,

Shall not talk abt the stats. Just refer to my pics...

If you want to ha a great time, creating fun is key...

Mona n Bona had so much fun and laughter during the photo session, with some touching n kissing with them in between has really made the 3 of us high..

It progress to hugging and lotsa frenching... While I was standing, Bona was kneeling down slurping n sucking my cork... Mona did not idle... she was attacking my ass, giving me a nice AR... this frontal and rear assault really sent me to cloud nine...

While on the bed... it was a total frenzy... both gals were moving up n down alternating... they are sharing my cock and frenching in between... it's the closest lesbian sex you can get... u don't normally get this for tarma...

It took 1 hr to finish my 1st shot with Bona... she is one wild horny babe... she was moaning so loud... think she'd really enjoyed herself...

After washing up... i thought that was it as time is running out... who knows... Bona starts to french me again...n working down to my cock... my god... she wants another round with me... I was literally rape by her...
She ride me till she gets multiple orgasm... I was telling Mona, Bona loves my cock mak mak.... Bona was so sextisfied as she says it is not easy for her to cum... i made her a very happy lady...

Before the session, I thought Mona is going to be the lead actress, but turned out she played supporting role... Bona totally dominated me... she is so super horny n wild....

Old 07-04-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post
+1, what a narcissistic piece of shii!! Goes on about he satisfies his hardcore fetish, essentially treating her like a piece of meat then doubles down on how

“I have respect for all these gals and won't hurt or force upon them. I want to emphasise. They are human beings”

GTFOH MAN! This perv needs to be avoided like a plague. Okts should ban this axxhole
Probably he has raging hormones ? Personally I will go through my to-do list with the girl so that she's not surprised or shocked.
Old 07-04-2022, 07:00 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Larumba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnLocke View Post
Those were the days...
FLs will come and go...but nothing can ever beat these two heavenly bitches...Nothing could ever come close to my tarma session with these two wild whores...Aaah nostalgia....
Bro KK....please bring then back
Great picture!
Old 07-04-2022, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 8
kaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of lightkaks is a glorious beacon of light

Fr for Ling (Club Friday)

Regretted not trying earlier, I think she will be around for a while more, a must try in my opinion.

Looks - 8.5/10 v accurate photos, quite fair skin and definitely someone you will take another look at on the street.
Body - 9/10 slim with meat at the right places. Nice back view and smooth skin. And oh yes, that seductive smell…
Boobs - 7.5/10 ok as always I am a big, natural boobs person. Her enhanced set is actually not bad. Looks natural and soft to the touch in most positions.
Bbbj - 7/10 hmm ok quite weak, but she tries her best.
French - 8/10 can see that she’s not super keen but obliging when I wanted it. During fj, she was able to French non stop until I cum.
Fj - 8/10 ok, I been poor on form since I got back to the scene, need more time really. She was accommodating and moaned naturally. I just didn’t try enough positions and ram her long enough to assess her further here.
Gfe 8/10 she seems shy at times, a bit distant but can warm up quickly if u speak to her more, esp in mandarin.

Overall - 8.5/10

I think definitely worth a try for the facts that she looks like her photos, nice clean body and relatively ok location. Price just a bit high for 2 shots.

Thanks to Club Friday bro for the quick and detailed instructions too. Cheers!

Last edited by kaks; 07-04-2022 at 07:20 PM.
Old 07-04-2022, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
darox123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Tiffany from ThaiSmiles

Location: 8/10 Very near bus stops but if coming by MRT woll be tough
Looks: 10/10 Really looks like a uni school girl. Except the usual thai tan, but other then that, everything in the photos are pretty much on point
Boobs: 9/10 I love my boobs small. Big boobs lover beware. She is very petite so you can imagine
BBBJ: 9/10 A lot better then most BBBJ i’ve had
FJ: 8/10 Very tight due to her small frame. Willing to change multiple positions
Service/GFE: 9/10 Really feels like your girlfriend/uni student vibes. Very eager to please and very nubile

Thanks again bro ThaiSmiles for a gem
Old 07-04-2022, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 9
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
I will post 3 more pics of the legendary Mona + Bona if u bros upz me some more...
Mona was blessed with something rare...a big chewable mouthful size clit...never found that ever with anyone
Old 07-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 5
Morning1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

07/04/22
The Pimp
1st blood for Kat

Glad to be given the 1st blood for Kat late in the afternoon.
This is the first time I am bonking first blood, so I travel down to the given location with excitement in the central area.
OKT communication is fast and straightforward, making it a breeze, and I proceed to the room.
After knocking on the door, a girl with a black mask stood behind the door.
The moment she removed her mask, my impression was a fair, beautiful, SYT looking face but a few tiny little pimples, probably due to wearing of facial mask.
We started showering together, we then proceeded to the bed, and she gave me a wonderful bbbj, her teasing skill on my little brother made me feel high.
I turn her around to paint her and her little sister (neatly trimmed), an action that I usually hesitate to do. There is no smell but tastes good and is wet.
She capped me, and we started cowgirl, doggie and finished off 1st shot in missionary.
She gave me a good massage and I felt very relaxed; she started attacking my little brother before I knew it.
The second shot ended soon after due to the tightness of the pussy.

OKT: responsive
Face: 9/10 (cute, SYT looks and fair but has a few pimples due to masking)
Body: 9/10 (Slim, trimmed pussy hair)
Boobs: 9/10 (B cup, good for me as I am not a boobs lover)
BBBJ: 10/10 (strong suction; have to control in case CIM)
French: 9/10 (lips locking)
FJ: 10/10 (tight and wet, you will cum soon)
GF: 10/10 (shower and care for you, plus point is her strong massage skill)

Everything is good for you, I would prefer to keep her to myself but due to $$$ issues. I have decided to write an FR so that bros here will know how good she is.

The minus point will be communications as we have to communicate via google translate and this will be a language barrier BUT she does able to speak a few Chinese words.
Old 07-04-2022, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
dmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydmarked deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Tiffany from ThaiSmiles.

Big thanks to thaismiles for arranging. Very clear instructions and responsiveness.

As usual i don't like score rating so i will just describe my wonderful experience. Tiffany is everything you'd expect of for a uni-sch type of girl. She was initially shy until i warmed her up with some small convos and hugs. She looks really sweet and pretty, the GND kind of feel, especially with her long hair. I had to request her to put them down after she took a quick shower. Anyway she is very ticklish up top so i kept the teasing there minimal and proceeded down south. Instantly i could tell she's tight one down there. After a few minutes of DATY i could feel her tensed up and shiver after coming, i almost thought my prowess wasn't good enough to match up to her. Lucky! Then she sucked me off and i was totally just feeling it today and her bbbj was just making me quiver and feeling all fuzzy. She also sucked my jewels for a good bit because she could sense i was all excited and really hard by now. After BBBJ went straight to the actual deed, and started off no other than doggy. Although she is generally very slim and lanky, her ass has a nice bounce and balance of thickness to it which makes this such a sight to behold as i pound her from behind. After some amazing pounding i switched to let her take over from cowgirl, man she sure knows how to ride. It is unlike others where it is just grinding and twirling their pussy in your dick, she does that PLUS knows how to ride up and down with that penetrative repetition which just left me speechless, i was just in awe at that point and she simply smiled back at me and rode harder. Then i slowly stopped her and went on to missionary. The sight of her squirming to every thrust drives me nuts, enough to make me hard again when i think about it. I slowly picked up the pace until we were both on a crazy high. I felt that i was coming and just whispered to her and she asked me to shoot, and so i granted her. She laughed at how much i had cum (but to no surprise, with such a good fuck the both of us had) and then we went off to shower, relax and chit chat over about life and then it was time i had to go and baded her farewell. Please take good care of her brothers, such kind hearted and sweet girls like her are the gems we should really treasure.

Big thanks to thaismiles again!
Old 07-04-2022, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 11
froggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of lightfroggg is a glorious beacon of light

So many FRs for Tiffany! Calm down don’t tire her out before I arrive
Old 07-04-2022, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 6
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lola from A1

Looks: 8/10
Bbbj: 8/10
FJ: 9/10

Great gfe and service. Her FJ is awesome with all the sound effects.
Not forgetting her awesome racks and assists.

She even recommend me to tarmac with her friend Sally.

Thanks bro for bringing such gem to our shores.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1