The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-08-2009, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 19
Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
got a pinoy maid number but she free after 9pm when i OC home and then she free on sunday also my OC home...lidat how to up her????
lidat you just give her number to other bros. Hehe. Just kidding.

I'm sure you will find a way.

Btw, to bros who may want to try their hands in this new trade, and have never been to any of the tea parties at Orchard towers, here's a nice video presenting NaughtyGirls club.

Pretty cheesy video. But helpful nonetheless.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 27-08-2009, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lovemilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
got a pinoy maid number but she free after 9pm when i OC home and then she free on sunday also my OC home...lidat how to up her????
The maid which I'm going to meet me is not the one i get to know myself. Her ctc is given to me thru the maid I know as she know we live far apart and her time also cheong with my OC. Bro, maybe you can sweet talk her and ask her to pass you her friend ctc instead.....but this may backfire hor....
Old 27-08-2009, 06:52 PM
Samster

arrrg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemilf View Post
The maid which I'm going to meet me is not the one i get to know myself. Her ctc is given to me thru the maid I know as she know we live far apart and her time also cheong with my OC. Bro, maybe you can sweet talk her and ask her to pass you her friend ctc instead.....but this may backfire hor....
Can try to get her friend's contact, sometime, i gave my male friends contact to them too, of course got to ask for "permission" first

hehe, now I have unlimited supply of maids..
Old 27-08-2009, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Quinsy that was a fantastic FR from you.

It teaches us bros how to find an opportunity and to maximise it.

You are right... There is no point in needlessly hunting for maids. It is best to go about our daily routines and not actively hunt for them. However should you see a maid while in your normal course of activity who is fuckable then go ahead and seize the opportunity to get her number and up her.

Andlike what bro quinsy did its good to take the risk... Cause we have nothing to lose.... if she does not want to get fucked by us or have our cock in her pussy... so be it.... move on ...... there are several others who want our cocks and want to suck them and get fucked by them.....

Bro Quinsy what an evening dude.... well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinsy View Post
nice one, Lord.

Yeah, it's all about opportunity. And also creating it.

I've come to the point of not being incessant at looking for maids. Instead, I just live my daily lives but when an opportunity present itself, I will be sure to seize it.

Now that, brudders, is an example of luck and creating opportunities. I knew that my probability of upping her that way was low, but I dared to take the risk because of one reason. I had nothing to lose. Even if she ignored me afterwards, there are many more where the girls come from.

Of course, my evening ended well, when the girl whom I just met the afternoon, went with me to a dark corner off Orchard Road and gave me a sweet blowjob. As I waited for my gf who went to church for a while. =)
Old 27-08-2009, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

LOL at the lord!
Old 28-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Nate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm going down to try my luck tonight... anyone else wan to wing?
Old 28-08-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
lovemilf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came back from my first ever experience with maid. Meet her nearby her house and drove to the designated hotel immediately as she got only 2 hours.
She was so wild and horny. After I shower and lie naked on the bed, she immediately climb onto me and kiss me passionately (I feel like being victimised). She then kiss lower and lower slowly till my groin area and proceed to bj on me......the rest is sop.....we even managed to have 2 rounds of fun
Thanks TS for starting this thread which enable me to learn so much from here and use it in my real life as I managed to get 1 ctc in my neighbourhood recently. Special thanks to the person who give me the ctc. Good day and good luck to all the Bros here.......
Old 30-08-2009, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
VIC402 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI Bros,
i will be at moonshine pub today from 3pm....anyone wanna join just be there...lets hope we have a good "sabbath" day...
Old 30-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quinsy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so, what happened over the weekend? Any lucky guy out there?

Not me, I didn't even go out during the weekend...sad, I know. But got my reasons.

Btw, I keep losing credit reallie fast with HOT128, by the 3rd Week, I'm done and need to top up again. Damn.

Ok, the only interesting thing that happened to me was phone sex. Only that and quite pathetic really. I think the girl was already rubbing herself before the initial stages.

It all began with the normal innocent talk. Then she suddenly started talking about wanting to go back home to the Phillipines with memories from Singapore. And she said about having sex here. Of course, that was the greenlight I had.

I asked her what she's wearing, and she said just bra and panties. And I told her I was just wearing boxer.

'You want me to take it off?' I asked her, in a serious tone.

'Hrmm...ok'

So I took it off and we continued talking. A moment later, I heard her take off her bra and undies.

'Can I hold your...'

'...cock?' I completed her sentence.

'Yes'

And there it all started.

And ended pretty abruptly when I heard her reaching orgasm, or so I thought. Hrmm.

This girl, she lives in Sentosa. Cool or what! And I don't think she's a maid. She keeps talking about boats. I think she's a sailor. And she looks pretty tanned.

Let us all swear by the Bro Code.
Old 31-08-2009, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

I would personally rate "Pinoy" to be one of the best as a "FB" or lover but they are also known for their jealousy

The ones I tried before were not term as "beauty" but I had a wonderful sexperience with them and I always respected

them for that.....even the older ones ( late 30something ones ), didn't try older than this lot yet!

Like yesterday...my FB showed me her relatives' photos ( went home for sister's wedding ) and they have super "beautiful

young girls" back at the hometown, so when we screwed I was like thinking of screwing her young ralatives and I blew my

full load in no time
Old 31-08-2009, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wheregotghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i want to try, but cant even recognise a pinoy is maid or not. or she is pinoy or not
Old 31-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 19
Boost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha... ok bros will keep it in mind to strike!

Will keep a look out!
Old 31-08-2009, 12:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
ranma½ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow cool bro's sweet i hope you can share your blessings and give me some of the contacts
Old 31-08-2009, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MaidBoinkerBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yep maids are really hot in bed..
Old 01-09-2009, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

The couple of maids that i have had the fortune to try, seemed to be clean with good personal hygiene. Is this the norm with the majority of maids or is it i was just lucky. Can more experienced bros pls enlighten?

Btw, i think gals should be referred to as 'Pinay' whereas boys are Pinoys right?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1