The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 03-09-2008, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
vsop martell,
i'm in the same situation. already pay for my ticket and will be in bkk mid-sept. family urge me to cancel and go elsewhere. 1. don't wanna go anywhere but bkk and 2. cathay will charge cancel fee of us$250. time running out and have to decide very soon. but, if the protesting doesn't get any worse, i'll go. will have to be tricky and say going to china, but secretly go to bkk
Hi VSOP, JWB,

If I am in your shoes, I will definitely go. This is the best time, just stay on the other side of the city. Avoid the main city center. My HM went there during the last crisis. The demonstartion was just walking distance. Their group just turn right instead of left, and enjoy their trip with some excitement.

The gathering was more like a big party, loudspeakers, stage, performance, food peddling.... all coloured coded dress code....

This time round, just a clash of interest in the partying. Take it as that.

So Ratchda is still safe. The biz mafia wouldn't allow their cash cow be disturbed, which is. And for sure they will welcome you...

enjoy, and don't worry

like the sayings goes, 'when your licence is up, you have to go......'

et88
Old 03-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
right ... tell ur family u over-slept on the plane and ended up in bkk instead of china ...
ha ha ha... you are the man!

I had in the last 2 years, went to the airport one day ahead of my flight, tried to change and go, but the ticket was 'fixed' cannot change, LL take cab home.....

didn't happen once, but twice.... both to BKK and then to Hanoi... hee hee
Old 03-09-2008, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussyman72 View Post
lol bro what if no electricity and water cannot bath lei had to bath CB juice liao kekekeke
Y no electricity n water?? U forget to pay the bill si boh?
Old 03-09-2008, 12:12 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender View Post
Hi Bro, haven't not seen you post about LOS for a while. Are you currently working in BKK ? Would you stay for long ?
Yo I'm currently in JKT, any plan to come over for holiday?? Guess it getting cold at your location, waiting for white xmas?
Old 03-09-2008, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

is it safe to be in BKK now ?????

Picrures courtesy from Yahoo News
Old 03-09-2008, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Pictures courtesy from Yahoo News
Old 03-09-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
If I am in your shoes, I will definitely go. This is the best time, just stay on the other side of the city. Avoid the main city center.
For those with no political vested interest it's rather safe to go but up to individual.

Like what you said this is the best time. For me I'll go as planned if my air tickets are booked. Less competition from other tourists for accomodation and entertainment. Girls will be more willing to please. Furthermore it's low season now. Most importantly it's a buyers market. You'll feel like a VIP x2 in establishments during this period while the rest cancel their trips and stay at home.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

Tks for the advice... I tink 80% i will go la... airport dint close it sld be still safe... juz avoid the gov places protest places bring map along.... Shop also weekend market and chiong mostly @Siam area... Wad worry is the bus i taking to Bai Long Gong...haha... JWB juz go worse staying inside hotel bonk all the way till check out lor..
Old 03-09-2008, 01:15 PM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Wow this one very garang. Haha.

Haha just avoid the troubled areas and let the Thai people sort it out themselves.

If budget airlines roll out S$100 or less return trip to BKK now. I'll book immediately and cheong 4D3N just for the fun of it. Sadly the cheapest these days are around S$170-S$200 only. Gone are the days of the S$100 or less return trip deals. Sianzzz.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Picrures courtesy from Yahoo News
Yeah, why not? as long as you dont wear red T-shirts [like ManU supporters] or yellow [like those EPL referees], you will be harmed due to "mistaken identity". The safest will be staying indoors not wearing anything
Old 03-09-2008, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1134 / Power: 17
VSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud ofVSOP Martell has much to be proud of

The Thais nothing better things to do... As if their supported party win they will get $$ like tat... Life still continue n u still need to go back n work as well... Really no brain....
Old 03-09-2008, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSOP Martell View Post
..Thais nothing better things to do... As if their supported party win they will get $$ like tat...... Really no brain....
Personal choice to go now or postpone. But think your comments belittle your hosts. What's behind protests there are much more than you think (with your smart brain).

Just got back yesterday evening. Most ordinary folks just want to get on with daily business of living. City appears normal (if you siam hotspots at govt house). Was relieved to be back to planet earth. Cannot escape the nagging feeling if situation gets worse.
Old 03-09-2008, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
The Thais nothing better things to do... As if their supported party win they will get $$ like tat... Life still continue n u still need to go back n work as well... Really no brain....
Hello politics is about money! If don't have monetary gains do you think those supporters so free take parang and risk their lives arh? Most of them come from provinces. This is their job ok? Don't picha thier rice bowls. Don't be naive lah.

Supporters for MIW is the most pitiful. After 40 years they still sweeping floor in RCs.
Old 03-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro, no offence, but easy with your critics, watch the words use...... not that they want to be, it is really some win some lose situation....

cheers
Old 03-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
When u r jobless n someone offer u money to just make another number in the crowd, will u do it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1