The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2009, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
Hi bros,

I am thinking to have my virgin cheong in Hatyai in July. I will fly to Penang first from Johor Bahru. Can any bro tell me how can I go by express bus from Penang to Hatyai? Any info about the express bus service and the journey. What is the procedure to clear custom at Thai border?

Also, I have not booked any hotel yet. What hotel is in best location to cheong.
my advice to you is that you better read through the thread, that is enough infor provided by various bros. You already join the forum for more than 2 years liao, don't act like a newbie. you expect bros here to spoon feed you with infor?

p/s - point from me
Old 27-06-2009, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
my advice to you is that you better read through the thread, that is enough infor provided by various bros. You already join the forum for more than 2 years liao, don't act like a newbie. you expect bros here to spoon feed you with infor?

p/s - point from me
Like that loveseeker kena negative liao......
Old 28-06-2009, 03:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Hi bros,

I am thinking to have my virgin cheong in Hatyai in July. I will fly to Penang first from Johor Bahru. Can any bro tell me how can I go by express bus from Penang to Hatyai? Any info about the express bus service and the journey. What is the procedure to clear custom at Thai border?

Also, I have not booked any hotel yet. What hotel is in best location to cheong.

Bro....if you were to read post from the below link...you will get an idea....!

http://sbfjust.rocks/interna...ai#post3771523

http://sbfjust.rocks/interna...ai#post3778570

http://sbfjust.rocks/interna...ai#post3707801

http://sbfjust.rocks/interna...ai#post3706908

The information is all there.....just read back okay!
Old 28-06-2009, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anyone going to Haadyai this week ? maybe can go for yamcha together. it have been long time i cant log in here .., Hello to all bros ya

Danok Directory List : http://www.sammyboyforum.com/3258841-post2527.html
Old 29-06-2009, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:

p/s - point from me
Relax bro. I eager for good info from all sifus here mah, so just asked directly loh. Sorry didn't do much reading. Want to make sure my marikita celebration on 3-Aug-09 will be unforgetable in Hatyai
Old 01-07-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 22
alphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to beholdalphalaw is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Relax bro. I eager for good info from all sifus here mah, so just asked directly loh. Sorry didn't do much reading. Want to make sure my marikita celebration on 3-Aug-09 will be unforgetable in Hatyai
It all depends on each chiongster's mentality, financial abilities, physical capabilities.

If u r rich, not tied down financially, dump money = enjoyment.
Mentality, u know a certain has the required services and entertainment and u dun expect everything will fall in ur path swee swee, and willing to enjoy this thrill of knowing that there will be something to look for but yet may not come by easily = enjoyment.
Lastly, if one is extremely fit, there is no limit.

Have a pleasant trip. Cheers.
Old 02-07-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

p/s - point from me
Wah...relax lar Bro, you so fierce, i also scare.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

the_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythe_saint deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Wah...relax lar Bro, you so fierce, i also scare.
woh so long never see you posting liao bro, how are you la ?

Old 03-07-2009, 01:36 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
woh so long never see you posting liao bro, how are you la ?
Aiyo....you MIA more longer than him loh....I see him more often than you over here......!

Last edited by Playman; 03-07-2009 at 01:53 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Aiyo....you more longer than him loh....I see him more often than you over here......!
wow, you think everyone like you meh... everytime everynite (morning) this time checking on who log in who log out....... you have a register to monitor????
Old 03-07-2009, 01:52 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, you think everyone like you meh... everytime everynite (morning) this time checking on who log in who log out....... you have a register to monitor????
Same same like you....loh..everytime I come in I saw you....so you have a register to monitor,too?

Just came back from TT....so log in!

Our Bro Saint have been MIA for so long....and I saw Taiko Thai Traveller postings more than his....wrong meh?
Old 03-07-2009, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Same same like you....loh..everytime I come in I saw you....so you have a register to monitor,too?

Our Bro Saint have been MIA for so long....and I saw Taiko Thai Traveller postings more than his....wrong meh?
me no need register.... only monitor you.......

btw, I neber say you wrong hor......
Old 04-07-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
me no need register.... only monitor you.......

btw, I neber say you wrong hor......
Quote:

to my both big Taikor/Sifus, dont chek me like that. i am still here just that i am a silent reader nia lor. nothing much to post or update so i mah read2 and look2 only lor.

just keeping myself update on what is happening here and there lor

have a great weekends ahead ya bros

Old 04-07-2009, 02:18 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_saint View Post
to my both big Taikor/Sifus, dont chek me like that. i am still here just that i am a silent reader nia lor. nothing much to post or update so i mah read2 and look2 only lor.

just keeping myself update on what is happening here and there lor

have a great weekends ahead ya bros

Bro....it is just that we have not heard from you in here or live for sometime....anyway it is nice to have you back...when are you joining us for a Bang-cock trip!
Old 04-07-2009, 11:14 PM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi to all bros based in Hat Yai, have you heard of a tuk tuk driver called Ah-Toooooo before? He is dark skin with 3 daughters. It been 5 years since we last went Hat Yai and me and my friend really miss his friendship. Thanks.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1