The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2013, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 17
acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Even with makeup for me Apple is still prettier than Sweet. Apple look and feel like shuqi to me. Body wise Apple wins hand down...but sweet got higher KC power ler, how?
Apple is more genuine in terms of gfe & kc, sweet is another type of person out of work.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:45 PM
Samster

acid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to beholdacid_rxz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
That's the problem with Apple...damn...she dun wanna share customers with other gals...

If she caught you having other WL...she will really lecture you infront of all customers...beware....

Reminds me of Ex Ju Er aka JOEY @ 16w06...F the guy upside down when she knows you bonk another whore...damn scary gal!
Bro Unfit

Agree with you on this, she wants to kc you as a regular but never put her heart into it, just takes you for granted after some time.

I ask her before since she also have so many regulars why cant i look for other girl then she reply that's her job, she got to entertain them, haha stupid reason i just let it be & move on with other girls.

Gng to enjoy my CP trip soon with my bro geylangfc, looking forward to it, bonk till i go limp.

Anyway new batch of gals will be in soon, yippeee.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually she is not Sa Jiao ing...is abusing me...ha ha ha

Or issit ill treatment huh...must apply for PPO or not hor...Hee Hee
Quote:
Originally Posted by acid_rxz View Post
Bro Unfit

Agree with you on this, she wants to kc you as a regular but never put her heart into it, just takes you for granted after some time.

I ask her before since she also have so many regulars why cant i look for other girl then she reply that's her job, she got to entertain them, haha stupid reason i just let it be & move on with other girls.

Gng to enjoy my CP trip soon with my bro geylangfc, looking forward to it, bonk till i go limp.

Ya Bro Unfit.. when is your next CP trip huh? or we do mini CP at 1606?
Old 02-03-2013, 03:54 PM
Samster

Re: Sweet n Apple

Quote:
When she F you upside down infront of OKT then showtime liao...ha ha ha

If not so close then she just squeeze your nipples or balls lah...wakaka

Beware she will punch you!!!
Bro Unfit

why am i experiencing the same time you mentioned except without the F me in front of OKT haha, she caught me doing hanxue before & question me, i just rebuke her back to the extent that she dare not flare her temper.
Old 02-03-2013, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
Hahaha !! The operative words are " cannot get CAUGHT"
The secret : don't get caught or Fuji Apple will squeeze your nips
Bro

See you in CP ah.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Ya Bro Unfit.. when is your next CP trip huh? or we do mini CP at 1606?
Aiyah Xiao Kang ignore me lor...so sad...ha ha

should be mth end or before mid apr bro...keep in touch with PM ok...
Old 02-03-2013, 05:20 PM
Samster

geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Aiyah Xiao Kang ignore me lor...so sad...ha ha

should be mth end or before mid apr bro...keep in touch with PM ok...
U could use the manager contact i gave u mah.. She is even more senior then Xiao Kang n as a result.. more influential.

15th Apr onwards Canton Fair.. Our dates are 8th-15th
Old 02-03-2013, 05:21 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Unfit

Very true...she really take us for granted...ha ha

Better go nearer to Mth end cos many MMs still new year mood...

Fall in force only 3rd or 4th week of March...best timing April...
Old 02-03-2013, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Unfit

why am i experiencing the same time you mentioned except without the F me in front of OKT haha, she caught me doing hanxue before & question me, i just rebuke her back to the extent that she dare not flare her temper.
When you are too close with her...then her true color will surface...BeWare!!!
Old 02-03-2013, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
U could use the manager contact i gave u mah.. She is even more senior then Xiao Kang n as a result.. more influential.

15th Apr onwards Canton Fair.. Our dates are 8th-15th
You mean this month 8 to 15 or April???
Old 02-03-2013, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
You mean this month 8 to 15 or April???

hahhaha.. Apr 8th to Apr 15th lah..

check ur pm
Old 02-03-2013, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:

check ur pm
I will be at the Canton Fair myself. Maybe we can catch up.
Old 02-03-2013, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quote:

check ur pm
Noted with thanks bro...

OC watching me now...ha ha
Old 04-03-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!MP5F is one of the Best!
Smile In the arms of Sweet 1606

just rtf Sweet tonite, her gfe was still excellent.

went to several houses tonite before settling down at 1606. went to 1617 to look for JiaXin, but she's off, she was nice enough to say hello to me. Saw a pretty short hair gal at 1617,verified her name with okt, she was Coffee, too bad got customer request from other house. went to 1803,but NaNa was not working. LuLu at 1805 was also not working. went to 2041 to check out the new gals, 2 gals were sitting at the gals area and was informed by okt it's DuoEr and BeiBei. don't feel attracted by DuoEr, but BeiBei looks cute with her small eyes, but as I recalled bro BG negative FR on BeiBei,I decide to move on to other houses.

reached 1606 and requested either AnNi,Miki or HanXue. Ah Yap told me AnNi was available but have to wait 30 mins, I said ok. AnNi came back from other house and say hi to me, but she said that she's knocking off already, so I requested for Sweet.

Sweet does speak some simple English as informed bro omnia, I was surprised when she call me "Honey" in English.

Sweet was really nice to told me to rtf her more often, I smile back at her, but in my mind, I wanna try other gals. I'm bad. Will still rtf Sweet in the future until she retired.
Upped : Xiao La Jiao 1803 9.5,Lady 1803 9.5 ,JiaXin 1617 9.5,Sweet 1606 9.5 ,DongJing 1856 9.4,NaNa 1803 9.2, Candy 1803 9.0,YeZi 2041 9.0,Apple 1606 8.8, Amanda FLD3 8.5, YangYang 16W12 8.4,KaiXin 1654A 8.2, LuLu 1654A, QiQi 2041 8.0, ShunZi 1651 7.0, Eva 1612 5.0
Old 08-03-2013, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 16
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of
Re: In the arms of Sweet 1606

Bonked Ada today.
My oh my. She is really pretty.
Where was I all this one year?
Had a great time with her.
I will definitely RTF her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1